The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers.

4 posters

Go down

6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers. Empty 6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers.

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Nov 2013, 10:01 pm

Yeah it's that time of year and once again we are on the recruitment drive.

6CW is V2's only e-fed and we are damn proud of that, now we want to throw open our doors and welcome anyone inside who fancies a go at creating their own wrestler.

We know this isn't everyone's cup of tea and we respect that, but there have been many people over the years who have scoffed at the idea of e-fedding but once they have got involved they have loved it. Our illustrious founding fathers of this site are e-fedding alumni.

E-fedding is not only a great way to build your creative interests but many of us have found it is a great way to get through the working day, building a community that you can find on this board where the guys chat and banter.

So let me tell you about e-fedding for those who don't know:

Basically you fill out a character sheet, designing your own star who you would like to use in a wrestling environment.
You will be booked in shows just like WWE/TNA and you will cut "promos" as that superstar. Basically going out to the ring and addressing the fans, interviews backstage or any other creative way in which you like.
Then myself and Paul Mac (head bookers of 6CW) will write that weekly show, taking into account the "promos" for that week and we will post the results.
You will be involved in exciting, unique storylines that will lead through weekly shows and PPVs.

6CW has been running since 2009 (taking a hiatus in 2012) and we are very confident that this next year will be the biggest and best yet in the fed's history. We invite you all to take a look and see what you think. I advise you all to at least approach with an open-mind.

Here is an example of what our "promo" threads look like:
https://www.606v2.com/t49314-6cw-aftermath-wednesday-13th-november

And an example of one of our weekly shows called "Aftermath:
https://www.606v2.com/t49654-6cw-aftermath-wednesday-13th-november-results

If this is something you are interested in then please drop by to our community chat page and we will get you started. Cheers for reading guys and hopefully we will see some of you soon.

https://www.606v2.com/t49710p50-out-of-character-chat-v6#2412754

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers. Empty Re: 6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers.

Post by Jethro Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:27 pm

What the heck is an e-fed?

Jethro

Back to top Go down

6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers. Empty Re: 6CW- Yeah the guys that pretend to be wrestlers.

Post by Enforcer Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:37 pm

If you read the above post it explains it and provides links with some examples!

It is a lot more fun than it sounds or should be. It is also the one of the main reasons that Hobo, Hero and myself set this place up when the original 606 announced it was closing.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:51 pm

I will give it a better read later on, but it seems as though a lot of effort goes into it.

Jethro

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 27 Nov 2013, 12:53 pm

There is a lot of effort, especially on the part of JJ and Paul Mac who are the head bookers and main writers of the show.

As a 'character' you can promo for the show as much or as little as you want. Shows are every 10 days and I usually promo once or twice for each show and I am currently world champion...so it is not a massive drain on your time even to get to the top of the card!

You can of course spend longer writing your promos, or do more, but quality is much more important than quantity.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:05 pm

As E say's as a member of the roster we only ask one thing and that is you try to promo at least once for each show - Obviously this is not always possible and JJ and I understand when 'real life' get's in the way Smile

I really can't recommend the fed enough - I have been part of efedding in some form for around five years and for me it is a great creative release and can make some slow days go by that little bit easier

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 27 Nov 2013, 1:16 pm

Just to add I joined an efed in 2008 - I have had some breaks but the fact I am still involved shows how addictive and fun they can be!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Wed 27 Nov 2013, 2:47 pm

So e-fedding has been around a long time then. I will give it a proper look and see if it something I enjoy.

Jethro

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 27 Nov 2013, 11:53 pm

I get the hesitation that some people feel about e-fedding, most seem to think it is pretty lame or else just don't understand it enough.

I honestly feel it is something that many guys on this board could get involved with and would love.

A few of the guys currently on the 6CW roster have come from different sites but the majority either signed up off of this site or the old 606, it definitely has a real communal feel about it.

This is today's results show if anyone wants to read:

https://www.606v2.com/t50035-6cw-anarchy-wednesday-27th-november-results

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down