The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014 - Page 2 Empty 6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014 - Page 2 2myatzm

*A video starts to play; the screen is filled with slow motion footage of warzones interspersed with 6CW in ring action

*A voiceover speaks as the footage plays

The greatest and most powerful revolutions often start very quietly, hidden in the shadows.

A revolution is not a bed of roses. A revolution is a struggle between the future and the past.

Revolutions spring not from accident, but from necessity. A revolution is a return from the factitious to the real. It takes place because it must

The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies the end.

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Control” by Puddle of Mud kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera pans across the arena as 6CW fans are on their feet, banners raised high in the air

Uprising = Revolution
Thunder and Wood Friends 4EVA
6CW sign up CM Punk
Orthrus – A plague is coming
6CW – Welcome to Manchester
Mike Ill be your Mrs. Masters
Nate Lay the Nackdown!!

*The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is Tuesday 11th February. We are in the sold out Manchester Arena. I am Harold Lloyd and next to me as ever is my brother Henry and this is 6CW REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!

*Fireworks illuminate the darkness as the crowd scream and cheer with excitement

HE: What a night we have in store tonight. From match one right through to the double header Main Event. I think this is the best PPV line up we have ever had the pleasure to call

HA: I’m in total agreement Henry. We have the finale to one of the greatest rivalries in 6CW history as Gazzy D and Max Adamson go head to head one more time

HE: And former best friends collide in a best two out of three falls match when Thunder faces Liam Wood

HA: And that is even before we get to the EWF and 6CW Championship matches. Oh my god I can’t wait till we get started

HE: The excitement is too much Harold. Let’s go backstage ahead of our first match up

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:47 pm

“King of Kings” rips through the speakers and the cheers suddenly turn to deafening boos from the Manchester crowd.

HA: What in the world does he want….this isn’t your moment….

Crowd: A55hole x5

Mr Jones walks out on the stage and he dismisses the reaction from the crowd as he straightens up his suit and then lifts a mic to his mouth.

Jones: Spare me the ovation….I’m not out here to exchange pleasantries, nor am I here to offer congratulations…..

Mike Masters is at the ropes, glaring at Jones, and he shifts the EWF Championship onto his shoulder to show off to the co-owner.

Jones: Cute….you fought well tonight, Mike, I can’t deny it….but you did not win this match…

*Crowd boo furiously

HA: What the hell is he talking about?

Jones: I’ll let the fact that you kicked a steel chair into Enforcer’s face slide, those kind of things happen…..but what I am talking about is this incident right here…

*Jones points to the big screen as an instant replay shows out to the crowd. Masters is shown hitting the 450 splash and making the cover as the referee slides across to make the count. The camera then zooms in on Enforcer’s foot, his shoelace is untied and underneath the bottom rope.

HE: YES!

HA: This has to be some sort of joke….a shoelace?

Jones: I am not a wrestler, nor am I a referee…but what I am a businessman, a fair man…

*Crowd boo

Jones: And I like to uphold the rules, without rules, anarchy sets in…..any part of the body or attire attached to the body that is underneath the ropes during a pinfall constitutes a rope-break….section 7, article 3….look it up, the rules are the rules. Mr Referee, I understand you took a nasty bump during this match…I therefore can understand your mistake….but now I am giving you the chance to rectify it and make the right call…

HE: The right call, Harold, you heard the man…

HA: This complete and utter bull(beep)….Masters won the damn match, he is the world champion…

*Jones is looking at Mike Masters, who looks furious.

Jones: Sorry, Mike, it isn’t personal….I just need to make sure that my company runs smoothly. You can still leave here tonight as the EWF Champion….you just need a pinfall that actually counts….

*Masters continues to look angry as the referee shrugs his shoulders and calls for the bell that re-starts the match. Masters takes one look at the EWF Championship belt and then he turns around….

HE: FACECHECK!

Masters just manages to sidestep the running forearm and Enforcer crashes into the turnbuckle before falling out…

HA: KILLSWITCH….HE NAILED IT!

The crowd are on their feet as Masters ploughs Enforcer into the mat and covers….
….1

………..2
…………………………..3!

HE: PLEASE TELL ME HE KICKED OUT…

HA: He kicked out…

HE: Phew…

Masters is looking for a three count but the referee tells him it was a two and orders him to get on with the match. Enforcer is still groggy as Masters lets him up and then kicks him in the stomach…

HA: Mike Masters is going to need to win this match for a second time….The Authority showing their biased, manipulative power once again…

HE: Power rules all….

HA: Maybe not….GRINGO KILLER!

Enforcer shoves Masters away into the corner and Masters jumps onto the second rope before diving back with a spinning discus punch…

HA: That kicked looked low…

HE: Referee said nothing….PILEDRIVER….YES!

Masters jumps back through the air but Enforcer catches him with a kick that lands right on the borderline before lifting Masters up and drilling him with a sickening spike piledriver…

HA: Right on Masters injured neck…

Enforcer covers…………………………1………………………………..2…………………………………..3!

HE: Yes…

HA: STILL MASTERS FIGHTS…..THIS KID HAS GOT BALLS LIKE GRAPEFRUITS!

Crowd: Let’s go Masters x10

HE: SHUT UP!

HA: Enforcer can’t believe it…

Enforcer is ripping at his own hair and gesticulating furiously at the referee but he is told that Masters definitely kicked out. Enforcer looks to the stage, where Mr Jones is watching, and then boots the ropes before turning around…

HA: Jones didn’t come out here for excuses or failures….Enforcer is under evaluation here…

HE: HE EXCELS UNDER PRESSURE!

Masters is barely able to stand, his legs like jelly, and he holds his neck as he tries to get back up. Enforcer is watching him, cold fury in his eyes, and then he sprints out as Masters just manages to stand…

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: Dammit…

…2
…………3!

Ding ding ding

HE: I knew he would win….I knew it…

HA: You had tendered your resignation five minutes ago….you really are like fly to (beep)….

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……………….and STILL EWF World Heavyweight Champion……..Ennnfffoooorrrrcccceeeerrr!

HA: The atmosphere here in the Phones4U Arena is very different to what it was five minutes ago….everyone in this building knows that Mike Masters has been robbed of his dream….The Authority have once again abused their power to get what they want…

HE: Jones made the right call, Enforcer’s foot was under the ropes…

HA: His shoelace was under the rope, no part of his foot….and since when did we use live-action replays in pro-wrestling?

HE: As of now…

HA: Would that have happened had the shoe been on the other foot? Would Jones have come to the rescue of Masters? Give a damn break, this is a highway robbery….

“Saturday Night” is blaring out of the speakers as Enforcer snatches his championship belt from the referee and holds it up in the air. He looks up at the stage and Mr Jones nods coldly before turning on his heel and exiting, leaving Enforcer looking even angrier.

HA: Jones pulled Enforcer out of the mire tonight….despite Big E telling him he wanted to do it alone…

HE: Stop trying to create issues within The Authority….they are unbreakable. Enforcer once again has proven he is the dominant force in wrestling…what a display…

The referee is checking on Mike Masters as Enforcer continues to look down at his world championship. Big E looks frustrated by the boos he is receiving and he walks over and pushes the referee out of the way before dragging Mike Masters back up…

HA: What the hell are you doing….you won the damn match, leave the kid alone….

HE: Masters needs to know his place…

HA: YOU’LL BREAK HIS DAMN NECK!

Enforcer plants Masters with another piledriver in the middle of the ring and then he grabs the EWF Championship and holds it in Masters’ face. Big E kisses his belt and then rolls from the ring, the fans booing him right up into the rafters…

HA: Enforcer showing once again what a no good piece of dirt he really is….he won this match, he screwed Masters out of victory…what was the need for that unprovoked assault afterwards?

HE: It is all about sending a message…there will be no-one in the back who wants to step up to the plate with Enforcer now, not after what they have seen happen to Mike Masters…

HA: I don’t know about that….Enforcer may have won this match but the target remains on his back as long as he holds that world championship…

HE: He belongs to The Authority, nobody can touch him…..total domination is one match away, the second of tonight’s main events….Tyler Roth is bringing home the 6CW Championship and then 6CW will fall under complete control…

HA: Roth needs to win that belt yet….Nate Nack will not give it without a fight, and what a fight it is going to be….don’t go anywhere folks because the 6CW Championship match is up next!

Enforcer disappears behind the curtain as Mike Masters is slowly helped to his feet by the referee. The crowd give Masters a standing ovation and he nods in appreciation before raising his arm in the air as he climbs through the ropes and down into the aisleway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CW REVOLUTION LIVE RESULTS 11th Feb 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:48 pm

*Nate Nack is in his locker room with his fiancée Emma; they have both just finished watching the EWF Title match

*Emma reacts in frustration

E: How can they keep getting away with this? They just change the rules to suit themselves. Surely there are laws against this!

*Nate smiles briefly

NN: They can do what they like. They’re in charge

E: It’s not right. Somebody needs to do something

*Nate stands up

NN: Ta Dah! I am that somebody

*Emma shakes her head

E: But you can’t do it alone. Where is Drake?

NN: He has his own problems. You saw earlier

*Emma flings her arms around Nate

E: I’m worried about tonight. Look what they just did, imagine what they will try and do to you

*Nate puts his hand on Emma’s shoulder

NN: Maybe you shouldn’t stay for the match Em. You have seen in the past what kind of situations I have found myself in. I’d rather you weren’t around to see how tonight might develop.

You have heard what Jones and Callihan have been saying. The lengths they are willing to go. I’m gonna put up one hell of a mighty mighty big fight and I’m not letting this go easily

*Nate pats the 6CW belt

Emma: But……….

*Emma stops herself and nods acceptingly

E: You give them everything. Both barrels you hear me

*Nate kisses Emma’s forehead

NN: I promise

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:49 pm

*Jonathan Daniels and Oliver Baker are shown leaving the building after Daniels’ match earlier in the night.

Baker: Good work tonight, Johnny….that is exactly what we have been looking for…

Daniels: What is this we business? I don’t see you for weeks and then all of a sudden you turn up like the cat that got the cream…

Baker: I have been protecting your interests…

Daniels: Have you seen me? I am absolute perfection, I don’t need protecting from anyone…

Baker: My dear fellow, you hired me to take care of your personal matters and that is exactly what I have done. You may not need protecting from outside factors but you need a platform from which to showcase your ability….do you really believe curtain-jerking is going to get you noticed?

Daniels: Tonight was just the beginning….I won’t be opening shows for much longer…

Baker: No you won’t….your heading for the big time, Johnny, that is what I am have been trying to tell you…

*Daniels stops walking and looks at his manager

Daniels: Then spit it out already, what aren’t you telling me?

*Baker is smiling at Daniels and then he turns his head to the side. Daniels looks a little confused and then turns around to face the stern face of Drake Callihan. Callihan holds out a red vest and Daniels takes it from him.

Callihan: Welcome to the future, son….you just graduated…

*Daniels, Baker and Callihan all smile as the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:51 pm

Main Event
6CW World Championship
Nate Nack © vs Tyler Roth

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back. What a show we have had so far on what has been a fairly mixed night for the Authority

HE: That may be so far Henry but I think Tyler Roth is about to make this a great night for the Authority

HA: He is an impressive individual Henry but for once Roth is giving up both a height and weight advantage to the Champion. But of course the Authority is the equalising factor

HE: I wouldn’t rule out Roth so easily Harold. He has come a long way since his EWF days and he has already proven to be a very dominant UK Champion. I wouldn’t bet against him adding to his haul of gold

HA: It’s a tough one to call but there’s no doubting who this crowd are pulling for

The camera pans across the arena, there are hundreds of fans wearing Mighty Mighty T shirts

HE: Nate is carrying the weight of 6CW hope and expectation on his shoulders but tonight he’s out there on his own. It’s a lot of pressure for one man to deal with

HA: Nate has very broad shoulders and I know he is ready to take on what ever it takes for this company. He may not be a 6CW original like Drake but he understands the history of this company. He knows what it means to the fans

He won’t let that belt out of his grasp easily

HE: No one has said it will be easy but The Authority is hell bent on taking control of that belt. As impressive as Nate has been eventually his luck will run out

HA: It’s had nothing to do with Luck Harold. Nate has shed blood, sweat and tears for that belt. He has faced almighty challenges in Orthrus and Edward Plague. He has had to fight for his life night after night in that ring

HE: Well I hope he is ready for the fight of his life because this one is about to get underway

RA: Ladies and Gentlemen. This match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW Heavyweight Championship of the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd are screaming in excitement

HA: It’s deafening in here

RA: Introducing first…..

The crowd start to boo

RA: The challenger…………

“Til I Collapse” by Eminem & Nate Dogg blasts through the speakers

RA: Weighing in at 292 pounds, he is the reigning 6CW UK Champion, The baddest man on the planet……………

TYLER ROTH!!!!!!!!!

Blue and silver pyros explode across the stage as the music kicks in, flames light up down the ramp. Roth makes his entrance and flexes his massive muscles as red pyros then explode behind him. He beats his chest with a focused smile on his face and then makes his way towards the ring.

HE: Your next 6CW champion right there

HA: He looks focused, I’ll give him that

HE: He has been trained one on one by Drake Callihan for this match. He is in the shape of his life

Roth walks up the steps and climbs into the ring, unhooking the UK belt he raises it in the air as the boos echo around the arena. Roth is smiling as he hands his belt to the ringside team and retreats to a corner

HA: Roth not taking his eyes off that rampway. He looks ready for what is surely the biggest night for him so far in 6CW

HE: Once he wins, his career will go to a whole new stratosphere

HA: IF……………

The music stops and Roth cracks his neck from side to side anticipating the arrival of the Champion

RA: And his opponent

The crowd all jump to their feet in unison and surge towards the railings

HA: This crowd are going crazy

Unbreakable by Bon Jovi starts to play and the crowd start to clap and cheer

HE: I hate this song

RA: Weighing in at 371 pounds, from Omaha, Nebraska. He is the 6CW Heavyweight Champion of the WORLD!!!

NATE NACK!!!!!

The crowd are white hot as Nate bursts through the curtain. He is dressed in a gold singlet with the letters MM in black on the front and the words Mighty Mighty on the back. Nate is tagging the hands with the fans as he makes his way to the ring

HA: No hint of nerves from the Champion

HE: He is an impressive man but it’s a shame he is on the wrong side

Nate stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at Roth, Roth invites Nack into the ring but Nate walks around the apron hi-fiving and shaking hands with the crowd

HE: This isn’t a circus. Nate needs to get in the ring and get things started

HA: He’s enjoying the moment Henry. Listen to this atmosphere. This is what 6CW is all about

Nate unclips the 6CW belt and kisses the gold before he hands it to the ringside team

HE: That’s right kiss it goodbye

Nate slowly walks around the ring and up the steps

HA: Nate keeping this at his pace. He knows he needs to retain control

HE: Only the Authority truly has control Harold

Harold rolls his eyes
HA: I think we are ready to get underway

Both men are facing one another in the ring

HE: Feel that electricity; look at the size of the two of them. This is going to be a clash of epic proportions

The bell rings, Nack hangs out a hand. Roth nods in acceptance and tags the hand

HA: A slight show of respect there but I think that’ll be the first and last time we see that

The two behemoths immediately lock up and engage in a battle of strength. Roth gets the upper hand and shoves Nate to the floor. Nate stares at his opponent from the mat while Roth is smirking. Nate slowly gets back up and both men lock up again. They push each other to and fro before Roth again shoves Nack to the canvas. Nate slams the mat in frustration, causing the fans to break out in “Nate” chants.

HE: Nate has the height and weight advantage over Roth. But in this early exchange you would think it was the other way around!

HA: Nerves?

HE: Possibly. There is no question that Roth has got under Nate skin and is exerting his authority!

The two men lock up for the third occasion. This time Nate manages to get Roth into a headlock. He smashes his fist down upon Roth’s head a few times before backing him towards the ropes. Roth pushes Nate away who runs the ropes. Nate goes for a lariat but Roth ducks. Roth slams into Nate with a shoulder block on the rebound which forces Nate to the floor. He gets up quickly but Roth lifts him up into a spinebuster position. He then runs forward and crashes Nate’s back into the turnbuckle. As Nate slumps down, Roth takes a few steps back before rushing in and hitting Nate in the face with a high knee.

HA: This is starting to get fierce! The match is hotting up nicely.

Roth pulls Nate to his feet before booting him in the stomach. He places Nate’s head under his armpit before suplexing him to the mat. Nate holds his back after the impact. Roth runs the ropes and drops a falling elbow straight onto Nate’s forehead. Roth signals to the crowd who boo in his direction. Meanwhile, Nate tries to get to his feet. Roth comes up behind him and sends him backwards with a German suplex. Roth arches his back to enable the pin.

HE: Kickout! All ROTH so far!

Roth picks Nate up and whips him back towards the corner. He tries running in with a back elbow but Nate manages to sidestep away. Roth goes crashing into the corner. Then Nate immediately starts piling into Roth with punches and headbutts and the crowd start to go crazy. The referee intervenes and Nate backs away with his hands up.

Suddenly Roth rushes forward and jabs his thumb to Nates eye

HA: Nate taking his eye off the ball for a second there

Nate staggers towards the ropes and Roth steams forward and hurls Nate over the ropes. The audience starts booing as Roth rolls out to the outside.

HE: Now we will see what Roth has to offer!

Roth grabs the neck of Nate and hurls him towards the steel steps, Nate crashes into them and the steps scatter. Roth lifts them out the way before going back over to the fallen Nate. He grabs him by the legs and falls backward sending Nate catapulting forwards. He lands front first on one of the steel steps and lies on top of it holding his chest. The referee has already started counting them both out, so Roth casually rolls back into the ring before rolling back out again.

HA: He breaks the count.....to continue the carnage!

Roth looks down at Nate as he still lies on the step nestling his ribs. Roth hauls Nate to his feet before lifting him high above his head.

HE: Amazing show of strength by Roth!

The crowd watch as Roth continues to hold Nate in the air while walking a few paces forward. Suddenly, Roth drops Nate so his torso lands straight onto the guardrail.

CROWD: OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Nate is in a lot of pain, holding his chest and coughing. Roth again rolls in and out of the ring to break the count. He grabs Nate by the throat and parades him around the outside, mocking the crowd as he goes. He then rolls Nate back into the ring before climbing onto the apron and then onto the top turnbuckle. He perches on the top, waiting for Nate to get to his feet. He then launches himself off the corner.

HE: FLYING CROSS BODY! NO!

HA: AMAZING MOVE BY NATE!!!

As Roth flies across the ring, Nate manages to catch him in mid-air. He then throws Roth over his head with a fallaway slam. Both men lie down on the mat for a few moments before they both start to get up. Roth tries a wild forearm that misses the target and allows Nate to boot him in the gut. He hooks both his arms and lifts Roth into the air and slams him to the mat.

HE: PIN ATTEMPT!

HA: KICKOUT BY ROTH!

Nate gets to his feet and holds his ribs. He looks in pain after the guardrail drop earlier. He lifts Roth up and whips him towards the ropes. When Roth rebounds, Nate heaves him onto his shoulders. He waits a while before dropping him down with a Samoan drop. He then staggers over to the corner and gingerly climbs the turnbuckle.

HA: BIG MOVE COMING UP!

HE: HE MISSED!!!!

Nate flies forward with the attempted elbow drop but Roth rolls out of the way. Nate lands hard and hurts his already damaged ribs. He curls up coughing loudly as Roth gets to his feet. He lifts his opponent up and then drops him back down to the mat with a gutbuster. The cover is made.

HE: NEW CHAMPION!!!!

HA: NO…………NATE JUST MANAGES TO KICKOUT!

Roth gets up before kneeling down and punching Nate in the stomach. He hauls Nate up and whips him hard into the turnbuckle. As Nate smashes into and turns round, Roth rushes and slams into him with spear. Roth doesn't cover Nate but kicks him repeatedly in the midsection. He then walks away and watches Nate try and get to his feet.

HE: ROTH ENJOYING BEING IN CONTROL HERE!

Roth sneers at Nate as he manages to get up. The crowd break out in Nate chants again to try and help the fan favourite. Roth mocks them before kicking Nate in the stomach. He lifts him onto his shoulders and walks to the centre of the ring.

HA: HUGE IMPACT!!!

Roth slams Nate down with a crucifix Powerbomb before signalling to the crowd that the match is over. He casually lies over Nate and the referee counts the pin.

HE: KICKOUT AGAIN!

HA: GREAT RESILIENCE FROM THE CHAMPION

Roth holds his head in frustration and berates the referee. He hauls Nate back onto his feet and goes behind him. He then lifts him up in a reverse bearhug position so that he squeezes on Nate's damaged ribs. The referee asks Nate if he wants to submit as he shouts out in pain. Roth grips harder causing Nate to lift both arms up in agony.

HE: NATE BARELY HOLDING ON HERE!

HA: I’LL ADMIT HENRY, ROTH IS PUTTING ON A GREAT SHOWING SO FAR

Roth orders the referee to keep asking Nate if he wants to surrender, but he shakes his head furiously. The crowd start cheering for Nate as he shakes his fists for support. Suddenly he grabs Roth around the neck and flings himself forward so that his chin hits the back of Roth’s head. Both men go down to the mat; Nate holding his chest and Roth holding his mouth. The referee checks on them both before starting to count them out.

HA: COME ON NATE! GET UP!

Nate gets up first to huge cheers from the crowd and rushes over to Roth in a frenzy. He starts smashing him with hard punches as the crowd cheer every strike. Roth struggles to defend himself as Nate rains in with the blows. At last Nate stops the beating and lifts Roth to his feet. He whips Roth to the turnbuckle and follows him in with a stiff clothesline. He whips him to the other turnbuckle and repeats the move.

HE: NATE GOING WILD!

HA: CLOTHESLINE AGAIN.......NOOOOOOO!

As Nate whips Roth into the turnbuckle for the third time, he sprints in ready to deliver another clothesline. However, Roth grabs the referee by his belt and pulls him into his place. Nate can't stop and ends up knocking the referee clean out with the blow. Nate staggers backward with his hands on his head looking at the damage he has caused. The referee slumps to the mat before rolling to the outside. Suddenly Roth comes up behind Nate, who is still looking down at the referee, and turns him round.

HA: BOOT TO THE GUT........

HE: REALITY CHECK!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:52 pm

Roth sends Nate careering down to the mat before collapsing.

Both guys lie on the canvas trying to recover. Meanwhile, 6CW staff have gone over to the referee and are trying to help him to his feet. He staggers around and is clearly in no fit state to continue. One of the staff does a cross signal with both arms before helping the referee up the aisle and through the curtain.

HA: WHAT NOW??

HE: I AM BEING TOLD BY OUR BACKSTAGE TEAM THAT ANOTHER REFEREE IS ON HIS WAY

In the ring, Roth gets to his feet. He looks around the ring for an official before staring down at Nate.

HA: NATE IS COMPLETELY AT HIS MERCY

Roth casually wanders over to Nate before lifting him to his feet. He waits a few moments before sending him back down with a vicious implant DDT. He then lifts the champion back up before repeating the move. Nate doesn't move after the two huge blows to the head. Roth sarcastically applauds Nate before applauding the crowd as well. The audiences boos are deafening.

HA: ROTH THINKS THIS IS A FOREGONE CONCLUSION

HE: I THINK HE’S RIGHT

Roth then lifts the lifeless body of Nate up and over to the ropes. He leans Nate onto the ropes before twisting them around his arms so that he is tied up between them. The UK champ then starts hitting Nate continuously with left and right hands.

HA: COME ON, WE NEED SOME HELP OUT HERE!

HE: NO REF! NO ESCAPE! I LOVE IT!

Roth stops the assault as Nate’s head flops downwards. He stares at his unmoving opponent and starts smirking. Suddenly, he rolls out of the ring and heads towards the timekeeper. He pushes the man off his chair and grabs the 6CW belt.

HA: WHAT IS HE DOING………….?

AND WHERE IS THE GODDAMN REF!?

The camera pans to the top of the ramp but still there is no sign of a new official. Roth slowly climbs back into the ring with the title; he walks over to the still tied up Nack.

HA: WHAT IS ROTH DOING!?

HE: HE’S TAUNTING NACK. HE KNOW’S HE’S GOT THIS WON

Roth turns to Nate and then to the belt in his hands. He walks over to his opponent and lifts his head up. It immediately drops back down again. Roth lifts it up again before slapping Nate around the face. Nack starts to come to and he blinks his eyes a few times before looking at his enemy. Roth then slowly lifts the 6CW belt up in victory as the crowd boo loudly.

Nate starts trash talking to Roth as he continues smirking with the title still high in the air. Nack tries to get his arms free but he is held fast. Roth watches him struggle and starts laughing. Nack turns back to Roth and in desperation spits in his direction. Roth’s face suddenly changes to one of anger and he rushes at Nack.

CROWD: OOOOOOOOOOOH!

HA: OH MY GOD! NATE JUST GOT SMASHED IN THE HEAD!

As Roth runs towards Nate, he slams the world title belt across his face. Nate is sent careering backwards over the ropes and lands in a heap on the outside. Roth looks down at him from inside the ring and once again holds the title up for everyone to see. The crowd boo louder this time.

Roth steps outside the ring and hands the title back to the frightened timekeeper who is back on his chair. Roth then goes over to Nate and rolls the champion into the ring. Roth causally gets back inside himself and drags Nate to the centre. He then covers him while staring up at the aisle.

HE: HERE COMES THE REF! HURRY MAN!

HA: PERFECT TIMING!

COINCEDENCE??

The referee sprints down the aisle as Roth continues to pin Nate. The ref slides under the bottom rope and starts counting.

CROWD: YEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE HEART

HE: SLOW COUNT

Nate kicks out just as the referees hand reaches the mat for the third time and Roth beats the mat in frustration. The referee signals the two count and Roth reacts furiously pushing the ref back into the corner

HA: TYLER BETTER BE CAREFUL, HE’S RISKING DISQUALIFICATION

HE: THE REF DESERVES EVERYTHING HE GETS

As Roth grabs the ref by his shirt lapels he is spun round from behind

CROW: NATE, NATE, NATE, NATE!!!!!!!!

Nack unfurls with lefts and rights backing Roth into the turnbuckle

HA: YOU CAN SENSE THE RELEASE OF FRUSTRATION FROM THE CHAMP

Nate continues swinging and Roth has no answer for the ferociousness of the attack. Nate swings Roth across the ring into the opposite corner and slams into him with a vicious lariat clothesline whipping Roth’s head backwards with an almighty snap. Roth staggers forward and Nate scoops him up

HA: SLAM, HE LIKES THESE IN THREES!!
Nate repeats the feat twice more and the crowd are raising the roof

HE: PIN

CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Roth powers out of the pinning position and rolls to the safety of the ringside floor

HA: STILL PLENTY OF FIGHT LEFT IN THE CHALLENGER

Roth begins to clear his head as the referee counts from the ring

Roth starts to circle the ring; he bangs the apron in frustration

HA: ROTH KNOWS HE MAY HAVE LOST HIS BEST CHANCE AT WINNING THIS MATCH

HE: DON’T COUNT HIM OUT YET

Roth climbs the steps and re-enters the ring at the count of seven. Nate is clapping and getting the crowd going; Roth shakes his head and starts to walk to the centre of the ring. Nate smiles and pulls down the straps in his singlet

HA: NATE MEANS BUSINESS NOW!!!

The two men tie up once more and Nate pushes Roth to the floor, Roth shakes his head and charges at his opponent, Nate steps to one side and Roth bounces off the ropes

HE: CLOTHESLINE!!!

HA: DUCKED

Nate ducks under the clothesline attempt and Roth bounces off the ropes once more

HA: BIG BOOT, WHAT AN IMPACT!!!

Nate lifts his boot and drives it to Roth’s temple; Roth slams backwards the back of his head crashing off the apron

HE: COME ON TYLER

HA: NATE GETTING THE UPPER HAND

CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As Nate lifts up the challenger Roth rakes the eyes. Nate staggers back and Roth connects with a vicious DDT

HE: THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!!!

Roth rolls Nate onto his back

HA: PIN

Nate kicks out at two and a half and Roth quickly pulls him to his feet he hits a couple more punches, but Nate blocks the punches before firing in a flurry of shots himself. Roth tries to block but Nate continues unloading on the challenger, with the Manchester crowd delighting in every punch that is reigned in on the head of Roth.

Eventually Nate relents after Roth in desperation places his body between the 2nd and 3rd rope, forcing Nate to break the hold.

HA: THIS IS A BATTLE OF EPIC PROPRTION

Nate grabs Roth and whips him out across the ring and nails a spinebuster on the rebound. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................

Kick out!

Nate lifts up Roth, he sets up for a suplex but Roth drops around the back and nails Nate with a German suplex, straight into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............

Kick out!

Both men roll to their feet at the same time, Roth ducks Nate’s clothesline before knocking him down with a huge clothesline of his own. Nate staggers up and Roth levels him with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............

Kick out!

Nate gets the shoulder up off the mat.

HE: This is one hell of a display from Roth; he is really showing why The Authority has put their faith in him

Roth hauls up Nate once more, he goes for a neckbreaker but Nate blocks it before countering with a vicious swinging neckbreaker of his own. Roth rolls up to his feet, Nate boots him in the gut and then nails The Wake up Call !!

HA: OUT OF NOWHERE!!

Kick out!

HE: THAT WAS CLOSE

Nate rolls to his feet; he stands waiting for Roth to rise before whipping him out across the ring. Nate then stops Roth dead in his tracks with a knee to the stomach, then nailing a big boot to the back of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................

Kick out!

Roth forces the shoulder up off the mat. Nate hauls him to his feet and hits a boot into the abdomen. Nate lifts him into the air before dropping Roth head-first into the canvas.

Ref: 1......................

Kick out!

Nate hauls up Roth. He goes to lock into him a torture rack submission hold but Roth drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT. Roth hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............

Kick out!

HA: Every time Nate looks to be building up some momentum, Roth cuts him off.

Roth lifts Nate to his feet; he whips him out across the ring and nails a big back body drop on the rebound. Nate stumbles to his feet and Roth runs in, knocking him down with a Lou Thesz Press. He then pummels away on the head of the world champion repeatedly and the crowd boo him loudly.

HE: TYLER ROTH GETTING BACK CONTROL

Roth rolls away and goes up to the top rope. Nate rolls up to his feet and Roth flies off going for a crossbody but Nate counters by high kick to the stomach. Roth writhes in agony; Nate runs off the ropes and connects with a knee to the head. Cover.

Kick out!

HA: WHAT A MATCH THIS IS. A BATTLE BETWEEN TWO OF 6CW’S BEST

Nate lifts Roth to his feet, only to throw him into the canvas with a scoop slam. Nate then goes up to the top rope, turning to face the crowd...

HE: NATE GOING TO DANGEROUS GROUND, HE MUST BE DESPERATE

HA: CONNECTED!!!

Kick out!

Nate hauls up Roth, he goes for a suplex but Roth blocks and then counters with a monkey flip sending Nate to the corner. Roth then sprints in and connects with a stinger splash.

He lifts Nate up to the top rope, before following him up there. Roth hits a couple of headbutts...

HE: SUPERPLEX!

HA: More and more risks being taken!

Ref: 1........................

Kick out!

This time it’s Nate who gets the shoulder up. Roth drags him to his feet and slings him over his shoulders, he sets up for the Fourth Wall...

HE: WHAT STRENGTH

HA: BLOCKED!

Nate spins out. He then whips Roth out across the ring...

HE: KICK TO THE GUT, ANOTHER WAKE UP CALL!!!

HA: THAT COULD BE IT! THAT SHOULD BE IT!

Ref: 1........................

HE: HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!

HA: Amazing from Tyler Roth, how did he kick out of that AGAIN?!

Nate drags up Roth, he sets up for a third Wake Up Call but Roth counters with a back body drop. Nate rolls to his feet and runs at Roth...

HE: GORE! GORE! GORE!

HA: HE NEARLY BROKE THE CHAMPION IN HALF!

Ref: 1................................

HE: OH MY GOD NACK KICKED OUT AGAIN!

HA: WHAT HEART, WHAT A MATCH

Roth bangs the mat in anger again and drags Nate to his feet; he lifts him up on to his shoulders

HE: ROTH HAS HAD ENOUGH, FOURTH WALL!

HA: NATE IS STILL FIGHTING!

Nack is throwing punches repeatedly to the back of Roth’s head and he drops down from his shoulders once more.

HE: LOW BLOW!!

HA: THE REF DIDN’T SEE IT

Roth bends over in agony

HA: WAKE UP CALL!!!!

HE: THIS ISNT RIGHT

Ref

CROWD: YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HA: ITS OVER, IT’S OVER. NATE HAS WON, NATE HAS WON. HE’S STILL 6CW CHAMPION!!

HE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

HA: WHAT A MATCH, WHAT A CONTEST. LISTEN TO THIS CROWD. LISTEN TO THE NOISE

The entire crowd are on their feet as Nate is declared the winner, he is handed the 6CW belt which he cradles like a new born child

HE: WHAT AN OUTRAGE. ROTH HAD THIS WON!!

HA: LOOK WHAT IT MEANS TO NATE. LISTEN TO WHAT IT MEANS TO THIS CROWD

Nate is atop of the turnbuckle, beating his chest he salutes the crowd

HE: I CAN’T BELIEVE IT

HA: THIS IS 6CW. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS. WHAT A SHOW. OH MY GOD WHAT WILL THE AUTHORITY DO NEXT

Roth is a beaten man as he wearily walks back up the ramp, he look back at Nate still celebrating with the fans

HE: IT WASN’T MEANT TO END LIKE THIS

HA: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THAT IS ALL WE’VE GOT TIME FOR. THANKYOU FOR JOINING US. GOODNIGHT

The show ends with Nate stood in the centre of the ring the 6CW championship belt raised aloft

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2