The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

+11
88Chris05
TopHat24/7
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Galted
Adam D
15 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Adam D Thu 27 Feb 2014, 8:23 am

First topic message reminder :

As the old thread is reaching its max again, I thought I would set up a whole new 20 spare pages for you all to talk about things neither cultural or Cup based.

Not that it makes a difference.

All anthropod, cortex and mild stereotyping of northerners welcome in here.

Just don't ask about the 2014 cup competition though.

Last edited by Adam D on Thu 27 Feb 2014, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:30 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I used to work at Morrisons.

I believe Tino may have as well, what other explanation could there be for owning a green shirt?

I don't know how many times I have to say this.  It is very dark green, almost black unless you look very closely.  You make it sound like it is the colour of grass.  As we have discussed, seany, it is more like wilted spinach.  And I look rather dashing in it.

Never worked in a supermarket.  Did work in an independent sweet shop though.

Well done, you actually just managed to make it sound even worse!!

I don't care what you think.

I like it, Glated likes it and, importantly, all the girls (apart from the lesbo Ukrainian) think I am dashing and handsome.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:Is it just me or does anybody else only understand around 30% of what Shah writes on here.

Got the first part but not the other stuff.

I guess you could put Harrods in Luton and it would still be rough.

Laugh

I thought you were intelligent rowley and as a former public sector worker (Cognitive dissonance I know) fluent in gibberish

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:35 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Am I the only person here that hasn't worked for a supermarket in some capacity?

Afraid so, Tina.

It's not too depressing if you've got a good imagination. I used to tell the girls that I was a 'stock replenishment engineer' (shelf stacker) for a massive company who'd just undergone a multi-billion pound merger with a huge American corporation (Walmart).

Come on Chris, we all want to know if your fancy title got you laid?

Come on, Tina. What do you think - that I spent my teenage years watching old grainy boxing matches from yesteryear as a first choice?

You know too f*cking much about boxing for someone of your age.

Draw your own conclusions from that......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:37 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
88Chris05 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Am I the only person here that hasn't worked for a supermarket in some capacity?

Afraid so, Tina.

It's not too depressing if you've got a good imagination. I used to tell the girls that I was a 'stock replenishment engineer' (shelf stacker) for a massive company who'd just undergone a multi-billion pound merger with a huge American corporation (Walmart).

Come on Chris, we all want to know if your fancy title got you laid?

Come on, Tina. What do you think - that I spent my teenage years watching old grainy boxing matches from yesteryear as a first choice?

You know too f*cking much about boxing for someone of your age.  

Draw your own conclusions from that......

No mystery in that tino, He was a choir boy and has a fisting fetish - He found an outlet that didn't compromise his beliefs

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:42 pm

"No, I said I wanted to see your box, not see you box!"
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:44 pm

88Chris05 wrote:"No, I said I wanted to see your box, not see you box!"

Victim: Correct term is cup
Chris: Correct term is what?
Victim: Cup
Chris: I thought you'd never ask.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 2:45 pm

Galted wrote:Does anyone have any snuff movies featuring estate agents?
I do...I have estate agents killing prospective buyers, prospective buyers killing estate agents and mobile phone footage of a Whitegates Xmas party that got seriously out of hand

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:01 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I believe Tino may have as well, what other explanation could there be for owning a green shirt?

I don't know how many times I have to say this.  It is very dark green, almost black unless you look very closely.  You make it sound like it is the colour of grass.  As we have discussed, seany, it is more like wilted spinach.  And I look rather dashing in it.

I like it, Glated likes it and, importantly, all the girls (apart from the lesbo Ukrainian) think I am dashing and handsome.

So basically the worlds dullest man likes it whereas the smokin' hot (straight) Ukrainian thinks you look a douche - and you think that SUPPORTS your case?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:03 pm

Galted is not the world's dullest man, he is however a man with terrible taste in clothes. Does not mean he is dull.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:03 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

So basically the worlds dullest man likes it whereas the smokin' hot (straight) Ukrainian thinks you look a douche - and you think that SUPPORTS your case?

Glated isn't dull.

And you just used the word 'douche'. Are you a 12 year old, American girl?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:06 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:  Are you a 12 year old, American girl?

He is 20 odd stone so it is possible.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:08 pm

Rowley wrote:

In his dreams. That is his 'feel good' target weight.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:09 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Glated isn't dull.

And you just used the word 'douche'.  Are you a 12 year old, American girl?

I've been down the pub all lunchtime and couldn't think of anything snappier that would get caught in the swear-filter.

Kumquat.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:10 pm

Rowley wrote:

In his dreams.  That is his 'feel good' target weight.

It is, sadly. Sad

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:11 pm

I should make it clear that Jack Wolfskin and Gore-Tex do not constitute my entire wardrobe. I have one Jack Wolfskin jacket and one Gore-Tex jacket, either of which is used to shield myself and the rest of my clothing, from the waist up, from the weather. If it's raining but fairly warm I wear the Gore-Tex, if it's cold, the Wolfskin. I have many other items of clothing, the only one which is of dubious taste is my pair of corduroy trousers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:12 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Glated isn't dull.

And you just used the word 'douche'.  Are you a 12 year old, American girl?

Thanks, Tino. TopHat is, like, totally not awesome.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:13 pm

Galted wrote:I should make it clear that Jack Wolfskin and Gore-Tex do not constitute my entire wardrobe.  I have one Jack Wolfskin jacket and one Gore-Tex jacket, either of which is used to shield myself and the rest of my clothing, from the waist up, from the weather.  If it's raining but fairly warm I wear the Gore-Tex, if it's cold, the Wolfskin.  I have many other items of clothing, the only one which is of dubious taste is my pair of corduroy trousers.

What about your khaki cargo shorts that you wear when out foraging in the 'bush'?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:15 pm

Galted wrote:I should make it clear that Jack Wolfskin and Gore-Tex do not constitute my entire wardrobe.  I have one Jack Wolfskin jacket and one Gore-Tex jacket, either of which is used to shield myself and the rest of my clothing, from the waist up, from the weather.  If it's raining but fairly warm I wear the Gore-Tex, if it's cold, the Wolfskin.  I have many other items of clothing, the only one which is of dubious taste is my pair of corduroy trousers.

You wear/own Hi-Teks, and not in an ironic 1980s throw back way.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:15 pm

What about your khaki cargo shorts that you wear when out foraging in the 'bush'?

You're confusing me with that Mears chap off the telly. The only foraging in the bush that I do is trying to withdraw my johnson before ejaculation takes place.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:16 pm

vomit 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:17 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

*Hi-Tec

FFS, you are making yourself look like an even bigger clown than usual this afternoon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:17 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Hi-Tecs damn it!  They're inspired by life!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:19 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

*Hi-Tec

FFS, you are making yourself look like an even bigger clown than usual this afternoon.

Why? Because I don't know how to spell the name of a ridiculous brand that should've died out years ago, along with LA Gears....?

I can spell Barbour, fine, for example......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:19 pm

Galted wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Point proven.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:20 pm

[quote="Galted"]
TopHat24/7 wrote:

But untroubled by taste.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:20 pm

I can't be bothered to tidy that up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:21 pm

Rowley wrote:I can't be bothered to tidy that up.

I would do it for you using my new found power, but I don't actually have any more power.

I am like a PCSO round here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:22 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

Bet you can spell Jacamo without too many problems as well.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:23 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

*Hi-Tec

Why? Because I don't know how to spell the name of a ridiculous brand that should've died out years ago, along with LA Gears....?

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Lorien-adey-lorien-me-blog-barbour-bedale-wax-jacket

Because nothing says "c*nt", quite like Barbour.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:24 pm

Galted wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

*Hi-Tec

The Culture Cup Round 6 - new but not really improved - Page 8 Lorien-adey-lorien-me-blog-barbour-bedale-wax-jacket

Because nothing says "c*nt", quite like Barbour.

Add both those two lads together and you're half way there.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:25 pm

Rowley wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:

Bet you can spell Jacamo without too many problems as well.

You seem to have managed it fine.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:28 pm

Thankfully, when criticism is coming from a portly Yorkshireman, a green-shirted faux-northerner and a guy who adorns himself in Hi-tek, Gore-Tex and Jack Wolfsforeskin.......I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:34 pm

I am happy with you calling me names, but calling Jeff portly when you are morbidly obese is a bit rich.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:37 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I am happy with you calling me names, but calling Jeff portly when you are morbidly obese is a bit rich.

Is akin to Gordy calling someone stupid.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:43 pm

I am now more than half-way through a 100g pack of Cadbury's Mini Eggs. How do I stop?

If I eat them all, can I somehow gain more than 100g in weight?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:46 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I am now more than half-way through a 100g pack of Cadbury's Mini Eggs. How do I stop?

Don't stop. Don't stop till you get enough.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Feb 2014, 3:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I am now more than half-way through a 100g pack of Cadbury's Mini Eggs. How do I stop?

Don't stop.  Don't stop till you get enough.

OK - I'll nip out and get 6 more bags.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Feb 2014, 6:18 pm

Rowley wrote:I can't be bothered to tidy that up.

I have a screen shot.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 7:06 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:Does anyone have any snuff movies featuring estate agents?
I do...I have estate agents killing prospective buyers, prospective buyers killing estate agents

Cheers, Dave, home movies are fine.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 28 Feb 2014, 7:17 pm

Galted my friend. How do Wrap-it-up's keep? Talking 3-4hours whilst film wrapped. I have a proper fan assisted oven as opposed to the communal open fires they have up north.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Feb 2014, 9:01 pm

Sorry michaels, never tried keeping one. Should be edible after that long, smother it with orange sauce to kill off the microbes.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun 02 Mar 2014, 12:37 pm

Nothing as tasty as left-over Plague L'orange.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:46 am

I do not look like Ray Mears!!!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:08 am

Morning Galted.

I don't look like Ray Mears.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:09 am

Morning. Walked passed wrap it up at Charing Cross on Saturday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:14 am

I walked past it on Friday and Sunday. It's good to keep a Culture Cup presence around the Charing Cross area.

I did get annoyed the way people kept pointing at me and saying "he doesn't look anything like Ray Mears, quite the opposite, in fact".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:17 am

That is two posts this morning. Both of them making reference to you not looking like Ray Mears.

Who are you trying to convince, flower?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:18 am

Galted wrote:I walked past it on Friday and Sunday.  It's good to keep a Culture Cup presence around the Charing Cross area.

I did get annoyed the way people kept pointing at me and saying "he doesn't look anything like Ray Mears, quite the opposite, in fact".

I was quite stressed and had just eaten at Lupita hence not stopping. My nobhead-o-meter broke when I got off the train at waterloo and as a result I continually had my heels trodden on or someone rubbing themselves up against me. National History museum was pretty average, highlight was walking past Simon Jones and making uncomfortable eye contact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That is two posts this morning.  Both of them making reference to you not looking like Ray Mears.

Who are you trying to convince, flower?

Not trying to convince myself if that's what you're driving at, Tino, I have enough confidence in my own identity. There does seem to be an impression on this forum that needs clarification though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 03 Mar 2014, 8:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:I walked past it on Friday and Sunday.  It's good to keep a Culture Cup presence around the Charing Cross area.

I was quite stressed and had just eaten at Lupita hence not stopping. My nobhead-o-meter broke when I got off the train at waterloo and as a result I continually had my heels trodden on or someone rubbing themselves up against me. National History museum was pretty average, highlight was walking past Simon Jones and making uncomfortable eye contact.

Quite interesting, micheals.  I went to the Science Museum on Saturday and paid a brief visit to the Natural History Museum afterwards.  I went through the bit with stones, then past the wildlife photographer of the year and straight to the mammals display.  I could be seen correcting the girlfriend throughout our walk past the hippos and rhinos, around the whales and past the elephants.  She has a lot to learn about wildlife.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next