The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Pal Joey
Galted
kingraf
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Union Cane
Rowley
14 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Sep 2014, 2:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Too early I think, story of my life as TSMR will testify.

Last edited by Rowley on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 10 Sep 2014, 4:07 pm

Union Cane wrote:Quiescent on here this afternoon.

I'm acquiescent to that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Wed 10 Sep 2014, 7:23 pm

Started feeding the cat Encore instead of Felix. She devours it and pretty much anything else that gets in her way. Bit worried about having our evening punch-up, the cuts are bad enough without the new level of savagery.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:28 am

Fist, though unfortunately I have nothing interesting, erudite, or witty to say, so therefore have squandered this opportunity.

Morning...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:43 am

Sicond. Equally devoid of quality this morning. Have another coaching session this evening with a second kid, must say his mom is a stunner.

Morning Rick
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:51 am

Thora Hird.

Verdict and sentence predictions?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:52 am

Morning Raf, can't beat a good old MILF to make the sessions go by quicker(and to detract from the yewtree aspect of coaching kids of course)

I have a series of meetings, mainly with old, fat, sweaty men, who will be lying badly, so all standard stuff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 7:53 am

Union wrote:Verdict and sentence predictions?

Manslaughter, 5 year suspended...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:Verdict and sentence predictions?

Manslaughter, 5 year suspended...

Probably gonna only get the verdict tomorrow. Going with guilty in all lesser charges. Possibly Culpable homicide
8-12
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:02 am

Raf wrote:Possibly Culpable homicide

Was thinking that, but i am reckoning a downgrade, what's the public feeling over there Raf?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:06 am

I'll go for common-law murder, 20 years.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:08 am

Will keep an eye on what M'Lady rules. I'll go 5-7 years.

The day labourer's leg came through my ceiling this afternoon. No big deal. On the positive side ~ they did a bit of a clean up inside the room under the damaged part so the place hasn't looked better in ages.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:11 am

Shall we run a book, winner gets the next thread split, if Jeff's ego allows it of course...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:13 am

Tino's absence yesterday can now be explained. He was Richard 'Jaws' Kiel.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:20 am

If only we'd given him more wires to chew on he might still be with us. I admit I feel a little guilty about that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:23 am

His bite was worse than his bark.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Sep 2014, 8:26 am

I heard he'd eat four trees before breakfast... but leave the tap root and sap quite often.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:00 am

They're gonna need a bigger coffin.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:06 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Possibly Culpable homicide

Was thinking that, but i am reckoning a downgrade, what's the public feeling over there Raf?

It's pretty split. My girlfriend thinks Murder, 20. I don't know hey. I think everyone has conceded his guilty, but there are a few mitigating circumstances.

Personally I don't think it matters, he'll be found guilty, but national legislature states that if a prisoners medical condition becomes too heavy for the state financially, they get pardoned. With good behaviour, I expect around two years then pardon. I'm not a legal expert though.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:Or this

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Steiff%20bear%20with%20donkey

Bear ass.

Just worked that one out.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:23 am

Union wrote:Just worked that one out.

There are no flies on you Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:36 am

Will he get bummed senseless in prison or will his celeb status means he is afforded solitary in a safe place? Heard saffa prisons are pretty brutal.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Tino's absence yesterday can now be explained. He was Richard 'Jaws' Kiel.

I'm not.

Just back from the school run, I would rather take my chances in Byron Bay. MILF Central though. Seany would love it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:49 am

Aye, saw one of my favourites at the club last night. Filthy in a mumsy sort of way.

Heard Mark Bosnich on radio this morning. He advised tourists to stick to swimming pools. Refreshing honesty.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:49 am

Perfect day on the east coast today. Touch of summer about it.

Just watching Tasman v Taranaki. The Makos lead 24-18. Controversial try.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

Perfect day in the Midlands today. Touch of late summer about it.

Just watching State v Pistorius. The Accused leads 24-18. Controversial verdict?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Perfect day in the Midlands today. Touch of late summer about it.

Just watching State v Pistorius. The Accused leads 24-18. Controversial verdict?

I'm getting confused. Thought you were Canada?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Perfect day in the Midlands today. Touch of late summer about it.

I was - about 40 years ago.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:22 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Have you been watching the Rugby Championship, LD? Dramatic win for your boys last weekend. McKenzie looks like he is starting to get something happening for Oz.

I am really looking forward to NZ v SA this Saturday. Should be brutal.

I don't think the standard of rugger has been as good as recent years but it may get better as the tournament progresses.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I was - about 40 years ago.

Glad to hear you got over the weight problem.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Have you been watching the Rugby Championship, LD?  Dramatic win for your boys last weekend.  McKenzie looks like he is starting to get something happening for Oz.

I am really looking forward to NZ v SA this Saturday.  Should be brutal.

I don't think the standard of rugger has been as good as recent years but it may get better as the tournament progresses.  

Yes I have, Tino.

I actually couldn't bear to watch that match... there were other more thrilling games on. Couldn't believe they won in the end.
The worry is now that they may get complacent but they should give Argentina a jolly good belting if the weather is fine in SEQ.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:12 pm

So it isn't dolus eventualis.

He could get away with this.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:12 pm

Not guilty of Murder... Awaiting Culpable verdict.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:14 pm

blatantly did it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:15 pm

Can't escape Culpable, surely? State didn't prove murder as per law unfortunately. Judge had no choice.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:22 pm

As expected...

5-10 with 2 already served, be out in 2...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:26 pm

rick_dagless wrote:As expected...

5-10 with 2 already served, be out in 2...
months?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:26 pm

He'll walk get away scott free

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:He'll walk  get away scott free

This time next week all Scots could be free.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:34 pm

That's what happens when you can stump up enough cash for a decent lawyer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:36 pm

Stump, lol.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:49 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

This time next week all Scots could be free.

Aye - we're a truly oppressed people. I'm allowed only 2 hours of internet access per day and that's only if I shovel enough of the local baron's sh1t.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:56 pm

No sign of Judge returning... an unexpected, unexplained delay in proceedings.

Has anyone checked the bathroom...???
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:02 pm

Has anyone made the hasn't got a leg to stand on joke yet?

Sorry about all the oppression and stuff super...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm

rick wrote:Has anyone made the hasn't got a leg to stand on joke yet?

Not yet.

The floor is yours...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:07 pm

Union Cane wrote:
rick wrote:Has anyone made the hasn't got a leg to stand on joke yet?

Not yet.

The floor is yours...

While you're at it rick make the one about him getting legless tonight if he gets off.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:08 pm

Union wrote:The floor is yours...

Cheers.

To be honest, regarding culpable homicide, I don't think he has a leg to stand on...

I think if he gets off he will be legless tonight...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm

I haven't followed the case closely enough to make an informed decision as to the verdict.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Union wrote:The floor is yours...

Cheers.

To be honest, regarding culpable homicide, I don't think he has a leg to stand on...

I think if he gets off he will be legless tonight...

I agree, the evidence is irrefutable really.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:09 pm

Jules wrote:While you're at it rick make the one about him getting legless tonight if he gets off.

Sorted Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:11 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jules wrote:While you're at it rick make the one about him getting legless tonight if he gets off.

Sorted Jules...

Is all this trial business like watching porn for you, Rick?

Same question to you, Superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next