The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free

4 posters

Go down

Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free Empty Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free

Post by Londonwelsh Thu 26 May 2011, 12:35 pm

If this true then this is a welcome boost for the club. How many other Footballers would do this ?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2011/05/26/craig-bellamy-ready-to-play-for-cardiff-city-for-free-91466-28765760/
Londonwelsh
Londonwelsh

Back to top Go down

Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free Empty Re: Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free

Post by sodhat Thu 26 May 2011, 2:28 pm

Not many, and it's good to see players willing to live their dreams and play for the club they supported as kids.

Too many seem to be mercenaries in their approach these days, and I know they are pro's earning a living, but I would like to think I'd stay loyal for as long as I could to my team!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free Empty Re: Bellamy Would Play For The Bluebirds For Free

Post by Guest Sun 29 May 2011, 5:18 pm

Of course he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 29 May 2011, 5:25 pm

I don't believe a word of it.

I'm still hoping he comes to Celtic, Lennon was a team mate and they are friends and he enjoyed it up here before.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 29 May 2011, 5:27 pm

sodhat wrote:Not many, and it's good to see players willing to live their dreams and play for the club they supported as kids.

Too many seem to be mercenaries in their approach these days, and I know they are pro's earning a living, but I would like to think I'd stay loyal for as long as I could to my team!

So you would sacrifice money and the potential of trophies because of some loyalty you have because who you support? Nonsense see how that works out when you are on £20k a week and someone offers you £60k a week.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun 29 May 2011, 7:26 pm

Actually, Onyewu did it at AC Milan, he was injured for a full season so to say thanks for sticking by him and helping him recover he played the whole of the next season unpaid.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 29 May 2011, 7:42 pm

The season before that he earned an absolute fortune though and only did it because Milan were looking to get rid of him.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down