The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROH Presents: Final Battle 2014

Go down

ROH Presents: Final Battle 2014 Empty ROH Presents: Final Battle 2014

Post by The_Enigma Thu 4 Dec - 22:43

Coming away from the typical WWE & TNA threads, I thought I would share what is considered to be Ring of Honor's biggest show of the year by introducing Final Battle 2014. As the name suggests, Final Battle is the conclusion of the major angles and storylines that have played out over the course of the last few months and even year-long rivalries. This year's main event is no exception as Jay Briscoe defends the ROH World Title against Adam Cole in a 'Fight Without Honor' to settle their on and off checkered history that ignited in September 2013.

ROH have had their strongest year IMO since 2010 and have put on an incredible list of shows that have seen old favorites such as AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels & Matt Sydal (Evan Bourne) return along side the rise and debuts of some of tomorrow's stars. Before anybody chirps in with negative comments that have never seen any of their shows before, I suggest you watch some of the video promo's that built the hype to this Sunday.

ROH World Championship Fight Without Honor
Jay Briscoe (c) vs Adam Cole

ROH World Tag Team Championship
reDRagon (c) vs The Time Splitters (Alex Shelley & KUSHIDA)

ROH World TV Championship
Jay Lethal (c) w/ Truth Martini vs Matt Sydal

Six Man Tag Team Match
The Young Bucks & ACH vs The Addiction & Cedric Alexander

Grudge Match
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs "Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa

Grudge Match
R.D. Evans w/ Veda Scott vs Moose w/ Stokely Hathaway

Mentor vs Student
Roderick Strong vs Adam Page w/ BJ Whitmer & Jimmy Jacobs

4 Corner Survival Match
Jimmy Jacobs vs Hanson vs Mark Briscoe vs Caprice Coleman