The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Dec 2014, 9:36 am

Ed Sheeran, Mumford and Sons etc producing a generation of shoe staring, self harming soft c0cks.

In my day it was What's The Story on full steam, pop into Boots on way to pub for some free lady spray, heavy session at pub then kebab house followed by return to someone's house for a bit Charlatans or Stone Roses. Textbook.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Dec 2014, 9:46 am

We all know that in your day it was Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Dec 2014, 9:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:No breakfast for me usually mate, as I tend to get work done whilst i have peace and quiet.  Sometimes have a cup'o'soup much to Tino's consternation.

When the rabble come in I brunch...

I am partial to porridge when I get a mo though.  Suppertime for you?

Yes it was. Sorry, I got sidetracked watching some crap on TV.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Dec 2014, 9:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:Ed Sheeran, Mumford and Sons etc producing a generation of shoe staring, self harming soft c0cks.

In my day it was What's The Story on full steam, pop into Boots on way to pub for some free lady spray, heavy session at pub then kebab house followed by return to someone's house for a bit Charlatans or Stone Roses. Textbook.

Textbook mindless crowd following unthinking b0ll0cks.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Dec 2014, 9:51 am

sean wrote:In my day it was What's The Story on full steam, pop into Boots on way to pub for some free lady spray, heavy session at pub then kebab house followed by return to someone's house for a bit Charlatans or Stone Roses. Textbook.

All good old bands from the Men of the North

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:04 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Ed Sheeran, Mumford and Sons etc producing a generation of shoe staring, self harming soft c0cks.

Don't be so harsh to judge him union rental arrises deserve their say too

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:33 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:In my day it was What's The Story on full steam, pop into Boots on way to pub for some free lady spray, heavy session at pub then kebab house followed by return to someone's house for a bit Charlatans or Stone Roses. Textbook.

All good old bands from the Men of the North

All the great bands are Men of the North Rick, apart from the Who, Kinks, Stones and countless others that disprove that theory, obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:12 am

Yeah but they all whinge about London so that's ok...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

The last year or so I've dug out the old clash CD's and downloaded some stuff. Now they were a proper band. 3 genuine leads in one band, wrote songs about things that matter not bloody wailing about why some floosie has left them for another bloke (unless you count Train in Vain....).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:54 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Don't be so harsh to judge him union rental arrises deserve their say too

Ah Shah, I knew you didn't like coffee.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:01 pm

I found this old box of cassettes... stuff from the 80s. In amongst it all was 4 tapes a mate* and I put together for my 21st.

However, at some time during the mid-90s bits of it got taped over... would you believe?

Most shocking was the content. The ex-wife must have "accidentally" pressed record, so now all you hear is this mumbling and rustling sounds whilst she was "pottering around in the background" talk. You can barely hear what I'm banging on about... must have been watching some sport. So embarrassing to listen to. I'll have to destroy it someday.

*This guy was a talented drummer. His old man was a photographer in the 60s. Knew all of the big acts. Should see his photos of Jimi... unique!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:17 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:However, at some time during the mid-90s bits of it got taped over... would you believe?

I had Pamela & Tommy on VHS, I somehow managed to record half a frame of snooker over the bit where he chased her around the boat with his ding-a-ling. Always snapped my tabs off after that.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:21 pm

Union Cane wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:However, at some time during the mid-90s bits of it got taped over... would you believe?

I had Pamela & Tommy on VHS, I somehow managed to record half a frame of snooker over the bit where he chased her around the boat with his ding-a-ling. Always snapped my tabs off after that.

Yes, the risk of not snapping the tabs could be disastrous.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:43 pm

Who was playing snooker, Union. Was it the first or second half?

Having a w@nk while John Virgo and Dennis Taylor are talking about the need to get the white back into baulk is the very definition of tough.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:50 pm

I can't remember, it might have been John Parrott.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:05 pm

Tony Knowles? Broke a million hearts on and off the table.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:13 pm

I think I'd remember if I saw John Parrot chasing Pamela Anderson round a yacht with his hampton out.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:22 pm

"This Parrot is a stiff!"
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:33 pm

Did you chaps catch the Mares / Ramirez fight on Saturday? Saw a replay last night. Absolute belter.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Yes, the risk of not snapping the tabs could be disastrous.

I just assumed that snapping the tabs off was a colourful metapor

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:12 pm

I used to snap the tabs of the bitches back in the day. Alas, these days I merely have a limp hampton and aching testi.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:20 pm

Currently watching the Man of Steel. It's really gawd awful.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:38 pm

I'd fancy my chances against Clark Kent. All I need is a bit of kryptonite
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:40 pm

Bit of advice required.

A mate has offered me 8 legs of venison for £40. I think its two deer.

Advice?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 16 Dec 2014, 2:46 pm

Adam D wrote:Bit of advice required.

Advice?

Yes - don't give up the day job.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 16 Dec 2014, 7:12 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Adam D wrote:Bit of advice required.

Advice?

Yes - don't give up the day job.

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 7:22 am

Word to your bad selves... Morning

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Dec 2014, 7:58 am

Word Rick. Here comes the hotstepper, murderer. I’m the lyrical gangster, murderer. Pick up the crew in-a de area, murderer. Still love you like that, murderer

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 7:59 am

Reminds me of Naz when he was good super...

Morning, how is life with you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:03 am

Stupidly busy at the moment, Rick. Hopefully only a couple of days of madness to go before clients disappear for a couple of weeks. Not helped by the fact that my team are abandoning ship at an alarming rate and I'm having to try to recruit at the same time as do my normal work.

You?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:10 am

Similar to be fair, as you know it is year end for some of the big boys, so running around finalsing stuff before feet get put up. Though minions are staying put (so far) might change when I make them all work Christmas day bwhahahah!!!

Though I probably will not make them do that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:16 am

Did you guys watch the Mares Ramires fight on the khan undercard?

Morning btw

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:26 am

Morning all.

I fear I may have picked up bird flu in Hong Kong. I haven't felt this rough since my genital herpes last flared up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:33 am

sean wrote:Did you guys watch the Mares Ramires fight on the khan undercard?

No I didn't but you are about the third person to recommend this to me so I must endeavour to catch it.

Tino wrote:I fear I may have picked up bird flu in Hong Kong. I haven't felt this rough since my genital herpes last flared up.

Sounds like ebola Tino, any last requests?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Did you guys watch the Mares Ramires fight on the khan undercard?

No I didn't but you are about the third person to recommend this to me so I must endeavour to catch it.

Hate boxing these days but that was a sensational fight. Very reminiscent of MAB and Morales back in the day.

Windows, don't go soft c0ck on us now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Tell Jules I love him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Windows, don't go soft c0ck on us now.

I'm in work. Still haven't had a day off sick in over a decade.

I'm the only northerner in the office. I can't be off sick, no matter what.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:50 am

Tino wrote:I'm the only northerner in the office. I can't be off sick, no matter what.

Should think so too!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I'm the only northerner in the office. I can't be off sick, no matter what.

Should think so too!

I'm almost embarrassed to have even mentioned it.

I think Jeff had some time off sick recently. Just saying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:54 am

Your request for having time off ill should only really appear in an obit...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:56 am

What with wifi and the ease of wancking working from home there really is no excuse for anyone having time off sick nowadays. Unless your job is putting things in boxes or something, but even then you can sit down and do it surely.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:59 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Tell Jules I love him.

No need. I know. I've always known.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:02 am

Feeling a bit rough myself at the moment. Festivities catching up with me a bit. Actually questioned what I was doing last night after my 5th Orangieboom.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:Feeling a bit rough myself at the moment. Festivities catching up with me a bit. Actually questioned what I was doing last night after my 5th Orangieboom.

I thought Madame Michaels was withholding access to her slot unless you kept the drinking to weekends?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:05 am

sean wrote:Actually questioned what I was doing last night after my 5th Orangieboom.

Was it sat semi naked hampton in hand watching re-runs of mock the week on Dave?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:05 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Should think so too!

I'm almost embarrassed to have even mentioned it.

I think Jeff had some time off sick recently.  Just saying.

You're as tough as teak, windows.

(btw, 15 windows arrived today. I'm living amongst them now. I'll hang them all in their appropriate places over the next couple of days)

Sorry to hear you have Hong Kong bird flu. Had a nasty experience in HK too. I blame it on being right on the crossroads of Asia.
I felt the first symptoms when I saw the Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere signs at Chek Lap Kok.

I suddenly felt the need to simultaneously do some office work and have a co-ordination meeting...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:14 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Feeling a bit rough myself at the moment. Festivities catching up with me a bit. Actually questioned what I was doing last night after my 5th Orangieboom.

I thought Madame Michaels was withholding access to her slot unless you kept the drinking to weekends?

She's away again. Get bored when she's not at home cussing me.

Watched the second half of Pacific Rim. Was alright actually. Liked the tribute to the president's speech in Independence Day.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:15 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

15 windows arrived today.

My kids have arrived at your gaff?

What's going on with the pool? We need some pictures (non-stalker).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:22 am

seanmichaels wrote:Watched the second half of Pacific Rim. Was alright actually.

Silly film, I think it was when the two Ivan Drago clones appeared that it lost me.

Went to see Battle Of The Five Armies last night, why does he make those films so long? Lost my arse before half way.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:28 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

15 windows arrived today.

My kids have arrived at your gaff?
Yes, they are exceptionally quiet and well behaved. Haven't moved nor uttered a word since I let them in at 2pm this afternoon.

What's going on with the pool?  We need some pictures (non-stalker).
Pool area was like Angkor Wat... a pool within an orange inland sea. Only in the last 2 days has it 1/2 evaporated. Might have to pump out the rest.
I'm gonna wait until the back part of house is finished before doing the paving slab around it. Want to minimise any damage from tradespeople.
Then the actual pavers and river pebble finish to the pool last... probably in January some time.

My answers in italics.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next