The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:38 am

You won't look anything like that.

You'll look like Worzel Gummidge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:40 am

Trimmed my beard last night and had a hair cut last week actually.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:49 am

Tino, you're a man of the world. I went for a wing tipped collar as opposed to a turn down. Is that wrong?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:54 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:The flat cap and whippet tied to your chair drinking tramp's urine from an old shoe would probably have given the game away.

Not in Bradford it wouldn't
No posh restaurant's in Bradford...having chairs doesn't make KFC a restaurant (sadly)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:58 am

seanmichaels wrote:Tino, you're a man of the world. I went for a wing tipped collar as opposed to a turn down. Is that wrong?

Quite possibly. Or maybe not? I have no idea.

I don't know what a wing tipped collar is for starters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:Tino, you're a man of the world. I went for a wing tipped collar as opposed to a turn down. Is that wrong?

Are you wearing a bow tie? If so, a wing tipped collar would be an excellent choice. Unlike a blue suit.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:07 am

DAVE wrote:No posh restaurant's in Bradford...having chairs doesn't make KFC a restaurant (sadly)

I was in a pub in Braford last week and for 2 pints and 2 bottles it was £19... £19!!!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:No posh restaurant's in Bradford...having chairs doesn't make KFC a restaurant (sadly)

I was in a pub in Braford last week and for 2 pints and 2 bottles it was £19... £19!!!!

They must have seen you coming from a mile away

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:10 am

Shah wrote:They must have seen you coming from a mile away

I could accept that Shah, but people were playing similar prices, and it was full of hipsters, hipsters ffs!!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Be fair though, Rick, that did get you a handjob from the landlady as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:11 am

Tino wrote:Be fair though, Rick, that did get you a handjob from the landlady as well.

Beside the point Tino, you can get those for a £2.50 bottle of WKD in Tokyo's

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:18 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:They must have seen you coming from a mile away

I could accept that Shah, but people were playing similar prices, and it was full of hipsters, hipsters ffs!!!

Must have decided anyone who shares a space with Galted types is a moron who deserves to be stripped of every penny

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

I won’t though before Superfly comes on and moans about me repeating things.

Yeah, Superfly!  Moaning about other people repeating things.  Superfly!  The f*cking nerve of the man.

Do it Tina, superfly gives you any s*it I'll ban him. Am not due in a nice restaurant until the 15th anniversary, so some time away but I'll remember.

It was only the one about never ordering the second cheapest wine on the list.  Nothing more special than that.

Ban him anyway.

There you go repeating yourself again, you repeating bastard.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Are you wearing a bow tie? If so, a wing tipped collar would be an excellent choice. Unlike a blue suit.

Yes. A bow tie that is.

The traditional suits were too baggy and looked tenapenny.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:25 am

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I could tell you a really good tip about ordering wine from a wine list.

I won’t though before Superfly comes on and moans about me repeating things.

Yeah, Superfly!  Moaning about other people repeating things.  Superfly!  The f*cking nerve of the man.

Do it Tina, superfly gives you any s*it I'll ban him. Am not due in a nice restaurant until the 15th anniversary, so some time away but I'll remember.

It was only the one about never ordering the second cheapest wine on the list.  Nothing more special than that.

Ban him anyway.

There you go repeating yourself again, you repeating bastard.

Similar to choosing the second most expensive wine on the wine list in a restaurant. Never do it. Choose the house wine if you're on a budget. It is representative of the house and you'll get a far better wine for your money. They don't want the house wine to be a poor reflection on the restaurant. Either go 'house' or choose the cheapest if you're not looking to spend much.

They know people go for the second cheapest as they don't want to look tightfisted. The restaurant automatically put a lower quality wine second on the list and make a much bigger margin on it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:27 am

That reminds me of the time I talked about golf with the lead guitarist out of Teenage Fanclub. I must tell you all that story sometime.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:28 am

In about 1997 I went to Bradford to stay with my brother at Uni in Bradford. We went on a pub crawl and remember this pub being the very essence of working class. Tables were mostly arcade games tables, big titted landlady, couple of dodgy looking regulars. Loved it, and I think it was something like 80p a pint.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

superflyweight wrote:That reminds me of the time I talked about golf with the lead guitarist out of Teenage Fanclub.  I must tell you all that story sometime.  

Really, Superfly? That sounds like a great story. I'd love to hear it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes. A bow tie that is.

I hope it's a proper bow tie that you will tie up yourself and not one of those pre-tied adjust-to-fit ones.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes. A bow tie that is.

I hope it's a proper bow tie that you will tie up yourself and not one of those pre-tied adjust-to-fit ones.

Been there done that.  Looked a proper boobie!

Last edited by superflyweight on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "Boobie"? Fucking "boobie"? I said "tit" and that's what I meant you censoring bastards. This isn't North Korea. Is it? Is this North Korea?)

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

I'm afraid it is ready made bow tie.

Once did a stint for Group 4 at a cash vault. We had clip on ties there. Shah probably has a few. To stop you getting strangled i think.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:50 am

I'm sure none of you will be surprised to know that my own bow tie is a proper tie-it-up-yourself one. Also looks good when you untie it late in the evening, just so that everyone knows.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm afraid it is ready made bow tie.

Once did a stint for Group 4 at a cash vault. We had clip on ties there. Shah probably has a few. To stop you getting strangled i think.

Yeah, arent allowed to wear clips ons/scarves and lanyards without easily detachable clips on em, pockets have to be inward rather than sewed on etc

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:I'm afraid it is ready made bow tie.

We had clip on ties there. Shah probably has a few.

Dare say you're right, they do compliment a bomb vest beautifully.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:53 am

Laugh

Your edit made me remember something, Superfly.

I was having a PM discussion with Il Gia back in the day. We were talking about him living in China and various other Chinese/North Korean related stuff. After about an hour, he sent me another one in distress asking me to delete all the PM's about China and their 'heavy handed' censorship policy.

He was all in a flap and reckoned his PC had started to go slowly and was worried they were monitoring his 606v2 habits! Said he was half expecting a mad Chinese man in a uniform to knock at his flat and confiscate his computer!

I miss Il Gia. I wonder what the hell he is doing.

He once described me as being as "edgy as a satsuma".

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 11:53 am

Coxy001 wrote:
milkyboy wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:clap Very good Dave, bet you'll be humming that all day now Wink

It's Pacman singing Let it go Adam, as you can guess, it's amazing!!!!!!!!

(to the tune of "Reindeer are better than people)

Amir is better than Manny
Floyd don't you think that's right?
No, can't you tell, Amir will not sell
So he doesn't get the fight.

But Floyd, Amir's younger and faster
And may just cause problems for you
No I disagree, I'm faster than he
So a fight with Amir I'll not do

Where's JohnDaChef when you need him?

Was thinking the other day where all the old faces have gone. Likes of Chirstopher Wasp, Imperial Ghost, ScottRF (total numpti) and co.. and who was that total boobie who made the claim that Margarito was handicapped by having plaster in his gloves because it would hurt his hands punching?!

The good posters have all left coxy, but imperial ghost is still here as hammersmith harrier. Only teasing hammy.

Wouldn't call ScottRf a good poster... Put him on the same par as that little nutjob stalker Tino. Vaguely remember Ghosty losing it over not getting elected as a moderator.

Just watched the Pacquiao video of him singing. For some reason it almost made me want to headbutt my desk until a severe blood clot started to form, thankfully I only subjected myself to 2 seconds of it. Can only imagine that the nuthuggers in Pinoyland have probably made it their first dance song at their weddings next year.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:00 pm

Keep your shirt on Geoff Coxy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Keep your shirt on Geoff Coxy.

It's alright, Seany, I've started the process on the boxing board.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:05 pm

Laugh That is quite mean for you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Laugh That is quite mean for you.

I've still kept some powder dry. Haven't started on his Twitter stuff yet.

He came after me, not the other way round.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:09 pm

Crikey Tino, that is a bit mean, satsuma covered in ebola...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:11 pm

rick_dagless wrote:satsuma covered in ebola...

Yeah, carried by Prince Philip.

I'm edgy. Really f*cking edgy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:16 pm

As Edgy as?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 The+Edge+u2

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:17 pm

Or?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Edge252812529

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 12:19 pm

Tino wrote:Yeah, carried by Prince Philip.

On a cultural exchange mission to North Korea

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:35 pm

Boneless Banquet KFC, nice at the time (not sure of the meat in the popcorn bites) but feel bloody awful now. A necessity to line the stomach though. Tonight could be heavy....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:36 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Boneless Banquet KFC, nice at the time  (not sure of the meat in the popcorn bites) but feel bloody awful now. A necessity to line the stomach though. Tonight could be heavy....

Superflys wittiest moment

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:38 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Boneless Banquet KFC, nice at the time  (not sure of the meat in the popcorn bites) but feel bloody awful now. A necessity to line the stomach though. Tonight could be heavy....

Superflys wittiest moment

That's not difficult though, is it.

Although it was funny, very funny.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:39 pm

Burger King Whopper meal for me Sean, for the same reason.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:39 pm

Everyone back over here for some time out on the Coxy baiting then?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:40 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30500372

Laugh

If you drank like this every week, in a year you would consume: 1,560
pints 520
glasses of wine 0
shots
Based on these proportions and quantities:

You drink like you're from Belarus, which is the heaviest drinking country in the world.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:14 pm

Phucking livid. £10 of my hard earned (sort of) cash on a thoughtful present (decent bottle of red) for someone I've never met.

What do I get? 2 phucking Jack Daniels glasses. No phucking Jack Daniels. Fecking carnts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:18 pm

Jack Daniels is awful stuff anyway.

Have a good party tonight seany.  Don't get too drunk and let someone finger you on the dancefloor get off with the ugly girl that works in accounts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:In about 1997 I went to Bradford to stay with my brother at Uni in Bradford. We went on a pub crawl and remember this pub being the very essence of working class. Tables were mostly arcade games tables, big titted landlady, couple of dodgy looking regulars. Loved it, and I think it was something like 80p a pint.
How the F**K did you get in without a letter of recommendation for at least two senior members? Standards have really slipped...ah tell thee!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Jack Daniels is awful stuff anyway.

Have a good party tonight seany.  Don't get too drunk and let someone finger you on the dancefloor get off with the ugly girl that works in accounts.
I hope someone hits you repeatedly in the face this Xmas and puts it on YouTube for the world to see.

Jack Daniels is a fine beverage (neat...or with ice, if I'm feeling sassy) It's no single Malt I grant you but there's no need for that sort of uncouth f*cking behaviour

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:23 pm

Thank you good sir. I shall enjoy I expect. Quite a lot of nobs going and the only people i really like are crashing it after the meal.

My bum will stay intact regardless of whether that wooftie who likes me makes an approach. You around next week?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Phucking livid. £10 of my hard earned (sort of) cash on a thoughtful present (decent bottle of red) for someone I've never met.

What do I get? 2 phucking Jack Daniels glasses. No phucking Jack Daniels. Fecking carnts.

Secret santa Sean? I never take part, but was bullied/pestered in to doing it this year. Reminded me why I don't do it. I got a best of QUEEN CD, do you get it, it is because I hate QUEEN!!!!

I suspect you're all L*Ling and ROFLing as much as I did at the time.

Last edited by Rowley on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tina reminded me of the need to capitalise.)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I hope someone hits you repeatedly in the face this Xmas and puts it on YouTube for the world to see.

Jack Daniels is a fine beverage (neat...or with ice, if I'm feeling sassy) It's no single Malt I grant you but there's no need for that sort of uncouth f*cking behaviour

I bet you wash it down with a few bottles of Bud, don't you Dave?

The boys from SLAYER, MEGADETH and THE GOO GOO DOLLS wouldn't be seen dead with a bottle of JD. Unless it was to smash over the head of bald, tattooed Yorkshiremen following them around clutching his autograph book.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Thank you good sir. I shall enjoy I expect. Quite a lot of nobs going and the only people i really like are crashing it after the meal.

My bum will stay intact regardless of whether that wooftie who likes me makes an approach. You around next week?
Sounds like an invitation right there

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:27 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I'll be here, pal. All the way to the 24th.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next