The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Rowley
Union Cane
Adam D
Galted
seanmichaels
JuliusHMarx
kingraf
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Dec 2014, 7:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raf wrote:Newcastle not being relegated, ey?

Черная вдова Японии взимается в связи со смертью 4 мужем
A Japanese black widow is to be charged with the death of her 4th husband.

Подробнее здесь ...
Read more here ...

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 8:52 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cultural reasons)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:32 am

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Watched the second half of Pacific Rim. Was alright actually.

Silly film, I think it was when the two Ivan Drago clones appeared that it lost me.

Went to see Battle Of The Five Armies last night, why does he make those films so long? Lost my arse before half way.

You get that as well? Couldn't poo for a day after Interstellar.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

15 windows arrived today.

My kids have arrived at your gaff?

What's going on with the pool?  We need some pictures of you bathing naked in it (non-stalker).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Dec 2014, 9:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

What's going on with the pool?  We need some pictures of you bathing naked in it (non-stalker).

A few snaps.

To be honest it was like New Guinea out there... quicksand and all.
The builder is being a bit funny too but trying to nurse him along. I have some good replacements lined up to shame his ego.

I'll get there...

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Img_0510
Switched driveway over... better access from roundabout. Close up front wall (behind mixer) and will reinstate "Federation" garden behind.
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Img_0610
Ancient Angkor. Starter bars for the retaining walls. Also along the side fence for planter box beside pool.
Inner garden enclosed by covered ramp (see left hand side of the last photo... bewteen the bars... new driveway on other side of that)
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Img_0611
View of kitchen (island bar on left) and living area. Will grind down (polish) the concrete in kitchen; then build up flush a new Blackbutt floor on the right hand side (to match the old part of house.... seamless transition), so there will be no step across there in the end.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:23 am; edited 4 times in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:08 am

Well done TLD - you've got a lot further than Petrocelli ever did.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:16 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I reckon he does bath naked in it as well. He knows full well that the old Vietnamese girl next door can see him but he doesn't care.

Flat on his back, floating around, periscope up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Well done TLD - you've got a lot further than Petrocelli ever did.

Added some captions to further illustrate the final design intent.

I'll crack this difficult case eventually!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:29 am

who is petrocelli?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:30 am

oooh, it was a telly drama and louis gosset junior was in it. must have been good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:34 am

He lived in a caravan - at the end of every episode they'd show him adding a few more bricks to his house.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:He lived in a caravan - at the end of every episode they'd show him adding a few more bricks to his house.

Ah right. A bit like Alan Partridge.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:He lived in a caravan - at the end of every episode they'd show him adding a few more bricks to his house.

Did I mention that I used to fancy Shirley Jones?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:42 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Was she Alan's PA?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Was she Alan's PA?

No, she was the mother in The Partridge Family.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Was she Alan's PA?

Lynne, Lynnnneee. I've put me foot on a spiiiike.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:54 am

Alan you can't

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:55 am

You can't say that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I reckon he does bath naked in it as well.  He knows full well that the old Vietnamese girl next door can see him but he doesn't care.

Flat on his back, floating around, periscope up.

Laugh
Actually, this gorgeous Maltese-Aussie girl who runs the quiz in the local pub said to me "My Mum lives in front of you and I live diagonally behind you." She has the nicest smile and glossy long dark hair. She was very interested to know about what I'm up to.

I'll definitely get her over...plus a few others.

There's this feisty Viet-Oz chick who also works in the hotel. Super hot looking but a bit of a baitch. Always calls me "mate" or "Darl".
She's more Aussie than me! Would be a real handful. Deadly perhaps... she has a take no prisoners attitude to the most mundane things. Scary.

Also some exotic African princesses wandering aimlessly around the supermarket. Should I offer them a room on a peppercorn rent to help them out?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:04 am

... and I think a few Chinese gymnasts live a few doors down. One of the builders came on site with the good news. I know the ones he is talking about. Very fit looking birds and they are always dressed very well... a sort of sporty, smart casual look.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:12 am

Hmm, I think coxy could be student Muhammed Islam

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

Never really been into orientals but there's one in the local fruit and veg store who does it for me. Think she likes me as well. Probably interested in what I am cooking up with 8 cans of Scrumpy Jack and a selection of the exotic veg I usually buy there.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:Hmm, I think coxy could be student Muhammed Islam

Unlikely, seeing as young Muhammed has admitted he lied.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 11:36 am

Tino wrote:Unlikely, seeing as young Muhammed has admitted he lied.

Fair point, not sure of his golfing abilities yet either

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:29 pm

Rick Dagless. The new Sean Michaels.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:36 pm

[quote="Mind the windows Tino."]Rick Dagless.  The new Sean Michaels./quote]

Nah, Rick can use the quote function.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:37 pm

Cheers Jeff, I knew you would have my back...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm

Us Men of the North must stick together Rick

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:41 pm

Evening all. Does anybody know if Galted ever went to Reykjavik?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:44 pm

trottb wrote:Evening all. Does anybody know if Galted ever went to Reykjavik?

It is hard to tell with him, he is something of a fantasist, albeit one who does provide excellent travel tips for London.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:45 pm

Rowley wrote:excellent travel tips for London.

Such a thing doesn't exist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:49 pm

I'm there again in June for a full two days Tina. Might arrange to meet Galted. Is a weekend so won't suggest meeting you Tina, appreciate you will be either doing stuff with your 14 kids or on some Wolf of Wall Street style ludes binge.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:51 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm there again in June for a full two days Tina. Might arrange to meet Galted. Is a weekend so won't suggest meeting you Tina, appreciate you will be either doing stuff with your 14 kids or on some Wolf of Wall Street style ludes binge.

What are you doing there for 2 days?

I'm too old for the drugs these days, Jeff. I'm worried I'll get flashbacks to Aphex Twin videos.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:52 pm

One night in London and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a God in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the God's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:55 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm there again in June for a full two days Tina. Might arrange to meet Galted. Is a weekend so won't suggest meeting you Tina, appreciate you will be either doing stuff with your 14 kids or on some Wolf of Wall Street style ludes binge.

I'm too old for the drugs these days, Jeff.  I'm worried I'll get flashbacks to Aphex Twin videos.

Going to see the Who and various other folk in Hyde Park on the Friday and then hopefully seeing friends foolish enough to live down there Saturday, if that fails I'll just test TSMR's patience by going in lots of second hand book shops on Charing Cross Road (another tip from Galted)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:58 pm

Union wrote:I can feel an angel sliding up to me

Just point on the doll where it slid Union...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 12:58 pm

Rowley wrote:

I'm too old for the drugs these days, Jeff.  I'm worried I'll get flashbacks to Aphex Twin videos.

Going to see the Who and various other folk in Hyde Park on the Friday and then hopefully seeing friends foolish enough to live down there Saturday, if that fails I'll just test TSMR's patience by going in lots of second hand book shops on Charing Cross Road (another tip from Galted)

They are no better than second hand book shops anywhere else in the country. Just more expensive and staffed by rude f*ckers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:00 pm

Rowley wrote:

You could really test her patience by having Galted regale her with anecdotes of Hi-tecs.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:03 pm

Loving the Dexy's location Tina, you're in danger of climbing into my top three favourite posters if such behaviour continues.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:05 pm

Rowley wrote:

They are no better than second hand book shops anywhere else in the country.  Just more expensive and staffed by rude f*ckers.

I run a second hand book web-site as a hobby. My garage is stuffed with old books. Very reasonable prices. I'd post the link, but then you'd get my mobile number and e-mail address and chaos would ensue.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:08 pm

I'd bombard you with stuff if I had your mobile and email address, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:10 pm

When does everyone finish work? I finish on 23rd back in on that stupid Friday (2nd) because my manager is fat

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:14 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'd bombard you with stuff if I had your mobile and email address, Jules.

I think I'd find it quite traumatic, although if you bought a couple of books off me it would be worth it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:15 pm

Do you have any mid-strength porn Jules?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'd bombard you with stuff if I had your mobile and email address, Jules.

I think I'd find it quite traumatic, although if you bought a couple of books off me it would be worth it.

I only really read WWI and WWII books. Do you have any of them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:19 pm

I only read boxing books. Do you have any of them?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:When does everyone finish work? I finish on 23rd back in on that stupid Friday (2nd) because my manager is fat

Half day 24th, back 29th, half day 31st, back 2nd.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm

I only read comics. Do you have any of them?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm

I collect boxing dvd's, do you have any of them?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm

Rowley wrote:I only read boxing books. Do you have any of them?

You read war books don't you? And Philip Roth?

You're lying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:22 pm

I only read manuals and boxing books and ww1 ww2 and our plans for world war 3 do you have any of them?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Dec 2014, 1:22 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I only read comics.  Do you have any of them?

You being serious?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next