The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge

+6
kingraf
AlexHuckerby
John Bloody Wayne
mobilemaster8
milkyboy
Pedro147
10 posters

Go down

Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge Empty Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge

Post by Pedro147 Sat 13 Dec 2014, 11:04 am

https://twitter.com/andreberto/status/543537055985184768

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge Empty Re: Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge

Post by milkyboy Sat 13 Dec 2014, 11:41 am

I here he's been calling out naz.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge Empty Re: Adrien Broner ready to take on Cruiserweight challenge

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 13 Dec 2014, 12:21 pm

Haha he has blown up big time. This guy is so over rated and just a joke to our sport.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 13 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm

Overrated? Pretty sure his stock's in the gutter right now, nobody rates him highly

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 13 Dec 2014, 5:35 pm

No wonder Broner can't breathe. The fats crushing his lungs. God help him if he fights Matthysse.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 13 Dec 2014, 5:42 pm

I hear he's the party king of Cincinatti. Gets paid $6-10k a night for appearance fees. That's $18-30k a weekend on a good week. Probably prefererable to getting cold clocked.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 8:58 am

What a prat.

Had real talent and ability, but once he couldn't bully and get his own way he got exposed and rather than try and come back and learn from his mistakes he just turned into a bigger pr!ck.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 15 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

I guess similar to what Hatton did between fights.

A waste of talent though and will kick himself latter on when he realises what money he wasted and lost from the big fights not happening.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 1:43 pm

Should've stayed at lightweight, but to be fair I guess he looked at what Mosley did and tried to jump up in the same way (rumours Shane did it with some "help" though). Looked incredibly small at the weight like, well, a lightweight facing a big welter.

Doubt somewhat that Broner drinks 10 pints of Guinness a day Valero... he's just following this Christmas's best seller weight loss book by James Toney titled "Feed Me".

Still, if he's not in the headlines it's one less total grade A pillock we have to listen to. Probably going to have one more fight and retire, then in 10 years time we can all remark how similar his and Naz's careers were Wink

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 1:47 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:I guess similar to what Hatton did between fights.

A waste of talent though and will kick himself latter on when he realises what money he wasted and lost from the big fights not happening.

Difference being I genuinely think he's blown up MORE than Hatton did, and, more importantly, he's got considerably more talent (to be wasted)!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Mon 15 Dec 2014, 2:05 pm

Didn't Hatton put on 4 stone between fights, if so I can't see Broner doing more than that. Anyways, he has definite skill but his lack of dedication will shorten his career and limit his achievements.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 15 Dec 2014, 5:13 pm

If it was as much as 4 stone then I agree, just don't remember Hatton looking quite as 'porky' as Broner does in that pic!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 15 Dec 2014, 5:20 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:If it was as much as 4 stone then I agree, just don't remember Hatton looking quite as 'porky' as Broner does in that pic!

He looks like you in your toddler years

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down