The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Union Cane
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 23 Mar 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Got about 15 films for less than 40 quid so thought if I only like half of them it represents decent value. Unfortunately N by NW is not one of them, which is a pity as I have seen that and enjoyed it

Does it include that one with the birds, I forget what it is called.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:51 pm

I bet sean's bumhole sperm banks don't know much about the letter Q as Tina does

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:TSMR's granddad told me the other day CJ has the highest IQ in the UK. I do not know the truths of this or where he heard this, to be honest as it made a welcome change from the racism that is his normal topic of conversation I was happy to accept it unchallenged.

I'd be confident I know more about Steve Backshall and the German offensives of early 1918 than CJ does.

I would back myself on black heavyweights from the early 20th century against any of them, and the topic does come up quite frequently on the show.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Exactly Jeff, we need that sharp mind of your to protect us against Shah and the boys/girls/toddlers

I once intimidated a guy into helping me with my coursework just by sitting next to him...He got 6 As 3 for me and 3 for him. I'd be good for the team plus it would be a good platform for me to get my libertarian views across.

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 12:57 pm

I think we have basically shown that CJ is a c*nt and doesn't really know much about anything.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:00 pm

Kevin carries the lot of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:05 pm

http://www.demooi.co.uk/index.html

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:06 pm

Shah wrote:get my libertarian views across.

looks like the right demographic if Jeffers in laws are anything to go by mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:08 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:http://www.demooi.co.uk/index.html

He is off the c*ntometer

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

He is off the c*ntometer

He looks like Matthew McConaughey in Dallas Buyers Club.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has anybody ever noticed that a capital Q looks like a little balloon floating away?

Or a sperm with a shortened tail and more rounded head?

Q? Aye.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:11 pm

Wow, he does a lot of good work for charidee it would appear, but not enough to shake my view of him as a complete bell end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:12 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has anybody ever noticed that a capital Q looks like a little balloon floating away?

Or a sperm with a shortened tail and more rounded head?

Q? Aye.

lol

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:12 pm

Seems we are in agreement here lads. What a c*ntface

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:12 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

looks like the right demographic if Jeffers in laws are anything to go by mate...

TSMR's granddad would almost certainly not like Shah, sorry Shah, I personally find you perfectly tolerable company.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:13 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

TSMR's granddad would almost certainly not like Shah, sorry Shah, I personally find you perfectly tolerable company.

I misread the original post and saw the word librarian. I had visions of fingering Shah. Most disturbing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:15 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

That's alright Jeff TBSHC's Grandad doesn't like me either. He is a retired judge.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

That's alright Jeff TBSHC's Grandad doesn't like me either. He is a retired judge.

Is he Arlene Phillips? (one for you Tina)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:19 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Beautiful stuff.

Although I am now having visions of fingering her.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

No he'd be less of a c*nt if he was.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:21 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Exactly Jeff, we need that sharp mind of your to protect us against Shah and the boys/girls/toddlers

I once intimidated a guy into helping me with my coursework just by threatening to set fire to him...He got 6 As 3 for me and 3 for him. I'd be good for the team plus it would be a good platform for me to get my libertarian views across which basically consist of threatening to set fire to people as well as occasionally setting fire to people or during my downtime, watching video footage of people being set fire to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:22 pm

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Beautiful stuff.

I'm now waiting for a post from Sean where he recounts the time her DID finger her...GOSPEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Beautiful stuff.

I'm now waiting for a post from Sean where he recounts the time her DID finger her...GOSPEL

lol

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I once intimidated a guy into helping me with my coursework just by threatening to set fire to him...He got 6 As 3 for me and 3 for him. I'd be good for the team plus it would be a good platform for me to get my libertarian views across which basically consist of threatening to set fire to people as well as occasionally setting fire to people or during my downtime, watching video footage of people being set fire to.

Dave your envy is getting troublesome now.Just put your knife away and pick up the fuel can. Don't wistfully watch my work when you could be out there doing it yourself

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Dave your envy is getting troublesome now.Just put your knife away and pick up the fuel can. Don't wistfully watch my work when you could be out there doing it yourself
Wouldn't want to steal your thunder and, to be honest, am quite happy for my exploits to go undetected

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Beautiful stuff.

lol

Heard a new acronym from some kids in the i.tt support team and thought of Jeff.

SALTS. Smiled a little then stopped.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 1:41 pm

Right. Need to start making jokes about seans arse again

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Mar 2015, 2:50 pm

Michaelsed the thread..

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 2:51 pm

How's the world of corporate law, RiCK?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Mar 2015, 2:55 pm

Lawish Tino, how is the how is the cut and thrust of high end investing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 2:59 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Lawish Tino, how is the how is the cut and thrust of high end investing?

Sh*t. I'm thinking of leaving and going back to University. Mature student.

I'm hoping it has the Michaels effect of getting fit, young female students to touch me, sexually. But I mean actually touch me, not just pretend.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:11 pm

Nice badge Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:12 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nice badge Tino.

Yeah, Adam. He's a funny man.

LOL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:35 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Lawish Tino, how is the how is the cut and thrust of high end investing?

Sh*t.  I'm thinking of leaving and going back to University.  Mature student.

I'm hoping it has the Michaels effect of getting fit, young female students to touch me, sexually.  But I mean actually touch me, not just pretend.

I went to Uni as a mature student, I can assure you it doesn't. It does not even get you close enough to get close and make the rest of it up.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:37 pm

Rowley wrote:

Sh*t.  I'm thinking of leaving and going back to University.  Mature student.

I'm hoping it has the Michaels effect of getting fit, young female students to touch me, sexually.  But I mean actually touch me, not just pretend.

I went to Uni as a mature student, I can assure you it doesn't. It does not even get you close enough to get close and make the rest of it up.

Bloody hell, Jeff. Talk about sh*tting on my dreams.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:43 pm

Sorry Tina, I considered it an act of love. Did not want you spunking the nine grand a year tuition fees up the wall based on false expectations.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 3:46 pm

Rowley wrote:Sorry Tina, I considered it an act of love. Did not want you spunking the nine grand a year tuition fees up the wall based on false expectations.

Fair enough. I'd only decided this afternoon so wasn't that far down the process.

Might as well stay here then.

Thanks for that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:03 pm

I was more attractive to the mature seperated woman.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I was more attractive to the mature seperated woman.

Is Jurgen Klopp attractive to anyone?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:07 pm

Is Jurgen Klopp attractive to anyone?

Only if you chuck him in a Tech By Tumi.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:08 pm

I can vouch for this guys. The dismembered women I sent to him didn't put in a single complaint.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:11 pm

Been there, done that GOSPEL "Oh your husband doesn't understand you or appreciate your needs? He's clearly a fool. Well, come see me and you can tell me all about it"

After they've left you think, "I'm not surprised you and you hubby are having difficulties, you're a deranged and needy b!tch but I'll not turn down the offer of a blow job m'dear"

GOSPEL

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:16 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Been there, done that GOSPEL "Oh your husband doesn't understand you or appreciate your needs? He's clearly a fool. Well, come see me and you can tell me all about it"

After they've left  you think, "I'm not surprised you and you hubby are having difficulties, you're a deranged and needy b!tch but I'll not turn down the offer of a blow job m'dear"

GOSPEL

The fact that they can recieve blowjobs might be causing their issues with their husbands

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

After they've left  you think, "I'm not surprised you and you hubby are having difficulties, you're a deranged and needy b!tch but I'll not turn down the offer of a blow job m'dear"

GOSPEL

Thought of you earlier, Dave.  Firstly when THE GOO GOO DOLLS came on the radio, but primarily when I read that EAT THE TURNBUCKLE had been banned from playing.  Hope you can get a refund on your tickets?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/death-metal-band-who-mutilate-5389993

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

I think the Glasgow city council banned them for being too poncy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 24 Mar 2015, 4:29 pm

Yeah - what kind of middle class southern poofs have cheese graters? We eat our cheese in massive blocks.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 24 Mar 2015, 11:05 pm

They appear to like WRASSLIN... that should be enough justification for anyone to ban them.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:21 am

Fyst!

Fickin computers went down at work yesterday morning, had no internet email phone nothing all afternoon, got a shed load to catch up on today and UJ has had me up since 3 this morning the little sod.

Happy days.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:23 am

"I'm Dhathphne Phlowler, and I whon Phithfteen to Whon, TWHICE!"
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:26 am

I got the split! 

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:11 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next