The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!)

+4
Brilliant_yep
Marky
GSC
Paul Mac 6CW
8 posters

Go down

Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!) Empty Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!)

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 30 Mar 2015, 8:49 am

So after what is probably one of the best finishes to a WrestleMania Main Event what are your thoughts on the reasoning behind it?

Did Brocks new contract dictate that he couldn't take the pin?
Did Vince have second thoughts on Reigns' ability to carry the company?
Is this recognition of Rollins' work over the last 9 months?

Or something else?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!) Empty Re: Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!)

Post by GSC Mon 30 Mar 2015, 8:53 am

Keeps Brock looking like a monster and makes Rollins vs Reigns s focal point with Brock on a limited schedule
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!) Empty Re: Wrestlemania Main Event (WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!!)

Post by Marky Mon 30 Mar 2015, 9:41 am

I have a feeling this was the planned ending regardless of Brock's contract renewal. As it kinda makes Brock re-signing irrelevent.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Mon 30 Mar 2015, 11:34 am

I think this was planned for a while,hence why Bryan wasn't inserted in the main event.

Say Rollins had cashed in on Bryan v Lesnar,would we have been reacting like this?

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 30 Mar 2015, 12:02 pm

I think if Rollins does that to Bryan instead of Reigns, it gets a lot more of a heel reaction than it did last night. Main heel cashes in MITB on the main face, during his title match, and is cheered by the fans...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 30 Mar 2015, 12:53 pm

I thought it was brilliantly done. I'm thought for sure lesnar was set for the win with that last f5 on reigns and then also when he caught Rollins. Reigns was made to look good, and brock was just insane again, especially that clothesline on the apron! The face he didn't take the pin also made him look strong, but I imagine he'll have a break and maybe come back for summerlam. Also sets up a good feud between Rollins and reigns whilst he's gone. Brilliant mania overall has to be said.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:03 pm

Gut says SS main event will be a Shield triple threat for some reason
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:50 pm

I think Vince just liked Rollins' dick pics.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 30 Mar 2015, 3:36 pm

I definitely think Brock re-signing had a hand in this move, I don't think Lesnar refused to be pinned or had anything like that inserted into his contract but if Lesnar was leaving then I'm pretty confident Vince would have wanted his man going over what would be a future UFC'er with a strong win that held no doubts about who was the better man, I also think Vince went a bit lame on Reigns a while ago, same thing happened last year but with Brock re-signing it probably opened up a whole load more options for McMahon.

it was a good bit of booking

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Mon 30 Mar 2015, 3:44 pm

I think that it would have been a legit question for Brock to ask when renegotiating his deal. What's going to happen at Mania and what plans do you have for me after that?

I'm not saying that means he made it part of his contract to not be pinned, but I can imagine him not being that excited to sign on (even if he has 3 million reasons to do so) if he's just going to be jobbed out to Reigns.

I'd be very surprised if this was how Vince intended the Wrestlemania main event going down as they went into the Rumble PPV.
Prometheus
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 30 Mar 2015, 3:52 pm

Brock is all about the money, he might not stare at the lights on RAW but in the big money Main Event he always delivers whether thats winning or losing 

I have no doubt he would have wanted an imput into the ending of the match if he was going to lose but I'm pretty confident he wouldn't have been using it as a noose around McMahon's neck in negotiations

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 30 Mar 2015, 4:00 pm

Nah, I can't see Brock caring too much about the end result, but at the same time he knows as a money man, he can make more if he's involved in the title picture, aka the main event. So i'm sure they basically said have a break after Mania, we'll keep you looking strong and then come back a little later after you've rested up and we'll put you back in the main event scene again. Or I may be wrong and he'll be involved in triple threat for the title at extreme rules. However, I feel with Rollins beating Reigns but Orton beating Rollins, it sets it up for a triple threat with these 3. Just not sure how they write Brock out for a while. Maybe heyman playing on him not liking the triple threat stipulation and him returning on his terms for a one on one title match?

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down