The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frampton wants Quigg in June/July

+24
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Nico the gman
RanjitPatel
Rodney
Derbymanc
lfc91
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Dipper Brown
Hammersmith harrier
hazharrison
catchweight
AlexHuckerby
ShahenshahG
horizontalhero
Seanusarrilius
Coxy001
Rowley
huw
88Chris05
TopHat24/7
Herman Jaeger
Strongback
TRUSSMAN66
hampo17
28 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Frampton wants Quigg in June/July - Page 5 Empty Frampton wants Quigg in June/July

Post by hampo17 Tue 07 Apr 2015, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just had an email from Cyclone Promotions that's says they've been in negotiations for a while now, however it looks like the sticking point is that Matchroom want to promote the show by themselves, while Frampton and Barry want a joint promotion.

Matchroom have now made a public offer while ignoring requests for follow up meetings, and have now been told that if they won't come back around the table then Team Frampton will go elsewhere.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Frampton wants Quigg in June/July - Page 5 Empty Re: Frampton wants Quigg in June/July

Post by BoxingFan88 Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:37 pm

Santa cruz has been added to the mayweather card and has moved up to featherweight

It's donaire or rigo I'm afraid

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Frampton wants Quigg in June/July - Page 5 Empty Re: Frampton wants Quigg in June/July

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:43 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:Santa cruz has been added to the mayweather card and has moved up to featherweight

It's donaire or rigo I'm afraid

Wonder if he'll fight Loma? I'm guessing not......probs get a shot at GRJr tho......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Fri 10 Apr 2015, 5:47 pm

What happened to Santa's proposed catchweight fight with Mares at 124?

I'm sure Santa was then going to come back down to 122?

I saw he's been added to the superfight card, but haven't seen anything to suggest this is a permanent move?

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 10 Apr 2015, 7:57 pm

Frampton and Donaire would be a cracking fight if Matchroom are not going to be serious about getting this fight done.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Fri 10 Apr 2015, 8:13 pm

catchweight wrote:Frampton and Donaire would be a cracking fight if Matchroom are not going to be serious about getting this fight done.

Frampton and Nonito sounds like a good fight.

Might be a good time to get Donaire, but are there any reasons why a fight like this might not happen, and if so, what might they be?

Because if no Quigg, if no Santa Cruz, if no Rigo, there are, at present, no other big names left.

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Fri 10 Apr 2015, 8:37 pm

Frampton v Donaire might be the fight of the division. I think Frampton will go for the big fights. Cant say the same for Quigg.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 10 Apr 2015, 8:44 pm

Herman Jaeger wrote:
catchweight wrote:Frampton and Donaire would be a cracking fight if Matchroom are not going to be serious about getting this fight done.

Might be a good time to get Donaire, but are there any reasons why a fight like this might not happen, and if so, what might they be?

Because if no Quigg, if no Santa Cruz, if no Rigo, there are, at present, no other big names left.

Frampo is a gold mine and a more valuable asset than Quigg....

Mcguigan thought a taxi driver in Vegas was a big risk.....Wish I was as confident as you he'll risk a guy that will fill up a stadium fighting his milkman..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Fri 10 Apr 2015, 9:01 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Herman Jaeger wrote:

Frampo is a gold mine and a more valuable asset than Quigg....

Mcguigan thought a taxi driver in Vegas was a big risk.....Wish I was as confident as you he'll risk a guy that will fill up a stadium fighting his milkman..

Yes but Truss , he stated after last fight he was intent on proving  within the next two years  that Framps is the best super bantam in the world.

So what are you saying, that Barry is lying through his teeth?

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5