The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !!

+28
catchweight
rob-glos
superflyweight
kingraf
TopHat24/7
Strongback
Atila
ONETWOFOREVER
Derbymanc
milkyboy
Herman Jaeger
horizontalhero
88Chris05
captain carrantuohil
Coxy001
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Scottrf
Marlonz
Happytravelling
B.A. BARACUS
3fingers
Lance
Hammersmith harrier
Nico the gman
BoxingFan88
AdamT
hampo17
TRUSSMAN66
32 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !! - Page 3 Empty Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 03 May 2015, 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. All the posters who hate Mayweather had the fight close or thought Manny won.....

2. If you couldn't give Manny the victory and you're a fan then it was a stinker......

3. Mayweather has just outboxed the 3rd best fighter on the planet........

4. The Filipino needs to get back onto the shakes.......

5. Shoulder injury shows him to be the classless guy I always thought he was deep down....

6. Mayweather isn't going to get credit off certain individuals no matter what he does........

7. If 606v2 radio had Manny 116-112......I'll never moan about Watt and Halling again...

8. It didn't live up to the hype.............Very few fights ever do..

9. Roach isn't the genius he thinks he is !!

10. If Floyd isn't Top 10 in most lists he must be very close !!.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 3:07 pm

Tell me a great fighter that hasn't struggled with a certain fighter.......

Was Turpin that much better than Castillo ??.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ten Conclusions from Mayweather - Manny !!

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 3:11 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
AdamT wrote:

If he had the opponents, he would easily be top 5.

Do  you mean 'had' or 'fought'.

who did he miss that can beat him? Tszyu?Margarito? Williams? Cotto before he fought Pacquiao? Perhaps Mosley (who he called out earlier?? Wlad? Vitali? Maybe Lennox Lewis, should of fought him too.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 3:13 pm

AdamT wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
AdamT wrote:

If he had the opponents, he would easily be top 5.

Do  you mean 'had' or 'fought'.

who did he miss that can beat him? Tszyu?Margarito? Williams? Cotto before he fought Pacquiao? Perhaps Mosley (who he called out earlier?? Wlad? Vitali? Maybe Lennox Lewis, should of fought him too.

You could mention he's beaten 6/7 current at the time Top 10 p4pers ..............More than any other fighter in history..

But of course they were all zombies...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 3:18 pm

Yeah Corrales, Castillo and the like are bums. as is Hatton because he obviously ducked him at his best weight.

The Oscar victory doesn't count because he didn't drain him. Alveraz only learned to walk a few weeks before his fight with Floyd.

Shane mosley was 105 years old at the time.

He dirty joed Ortiz

Baldomir wasn't the real champ, everyone knows Margarito was the man.

Why fight Guerrero. He should of fought Rios.

Marquez had to put on a 100lbs to fight Floyd.

He did well to duck Tszyu. Noway he could of beat him, only Hatton was good enough.

Maidana was beaten by Khan and alexander, so shouldn't of fought him.

Bla,bla,bla

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 3:23 pm

AdamT wrote:Yeah Corrales, Castillo and the like are bums. as is Hatton because he obviously ducked him at his best weight.

The Oscar victory doesn't count because he didn't drain him. Alveraz only learned to walk a few weeks before his fight with Floyd.

Shane mosley was 105 years old at the time.

He dirty joed Ortiz

Baldomir wasn't the real champ, everyone knows Margarito was the man.

Why fight Guerrero. He should of fought Rios.

Marquez had to put on a 100lbs to fight Floyd.

He did well to duck Tszyu. Noway he could of beat him, only Hatton was good enough.

Maidana was beaten by Khan and alexander, so shouldn't of fought him.

Bla,bla,bla

Look at the poster before you throw the toys out of the pram..........

Is he knowledgeable about the sport ???.........Is his opinion ignorant ???

Does he think Billy Conn is a top 20 Heavyweight ??

That sort of thing..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 3:25 pm

Hungover today, it wasn't directed directly at him. Loads of people hate on Floyd but the same guys will be saying how great he was after he retires.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 3:29 pm

AdamT wrote:Hungover today, it wasn't directed directly at him. Loads of people hate on Floyd but the same guys will be saying how great he was after he retires.

It's been like that since the start of time.............

Ring editor Nat Fleischer thought Ali was overrated.............and Dempsey would start him in 3............

People are often resentful of the present..........

I must admit though it's funny when you have people sticking Johnson in a Top 10 list and leaving Mayweather out because he's a cherrypicker..

Or forgetting their top 3 Heavyweight alltimer Larry was the greatest cherrypicker of them all.............

But we'll fight the good fight !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Tue 05 May 2015, 3:30 pm

AdamT wrote:I am only interested in roger Mayweathers take,

"He whopped his a.s and I said he would whoop that Mutha f..ers as. anytime. He don't know s..t about boxing."

Yes Roger Mayweather's  illiterate take and rant, perhaps with some of the earnings from the fight, nephew Floyd could pay for his uncle some English Language lessons,so as Roger can string a sentence together without the F word, sadly there are some things no amount of money can buy.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 3:32 pm

I enjoy listening to Roger, well at least the times I can make him out!

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 3:32 pm

Nico the gman wrote:
AdamT wrote:I am only interested in roger Mayweathers take,

"He whopped his a.s and I said he would whoop that Mutha f..ers as. anytime. He don't know s..t about boxing."

Yes Roger Mayweather's  illiterate take and rant, perhaps with some of the earnings from the fight, nephew Floyd could pay for his uncle some English Language lessons,so as Roger can string a sentence together without the F word, sadly there are some things no amount of money can buy.

Now don't be like that....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 05 May 2015, 4:01 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:What documentation?

The cold hard facts are these, were he seriously injured he would either have pulled out or notified the commission of an such injury, he did neither so it ultimately becomes a false excuse.

You really think anybody in their right mind would pull out of a Cinco de Mayo date with a £100m purse offering?

No clue if it's real or not, but as NAC are looking to get him charged for withholding information... and he's now out for 9-12 months. Quite possibly not the hardest dots in history to connect Very Happy

Anyway, can we move on to Golovkin-munroe. The real men of boxing are back.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 4:02 pm

kingraf wrote:

The cold hard facts are these, were he seriously injured he would either have pulled out or notified the commission of an such injury, he did neither so it ultimately becomes a false excuse.

You really think anybody in their right mind would pull out of a Cinco de Mayo date with a £100m purse offering?

No clue if it's real or not, but as NAC are looking to get him charged for withholding information... and he's now out for 9-12 months. Quite possibly not the hardest dots in history to connect Very Happy

Didn't you have Manny winning ??

5-1 after 6 rounds...

No wonder you want to move on..... Laugh thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 4:03 pm

don't think Monroe is a world class opponent is he??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 05 May 2015, 4:12 pm

In my defence, I was high, and had four hour's sleep on Sunday. Still can't see the masterclass any of you saw, but then again, I've never been a disciple of the whole shadow boxing thing.

Adam, not all - or maybe. I have no idea. Never watched him fight in my life.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 05 May 2015, 4:13 pm

kingraf wrote:

My viewpoint on it is the same with any injury Raf, if it's that bad you pull out or you shut up and I very much doubt he will be out for that long, he and his team are grasping at any excuse that can get their hands on.

Ooooh I can't wait to see Golovkin stop yet another over-matched opponent.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 4:15 pm

kingraf wrote:In my defence, I was high, and had four hour's sleep on Sunday. Still can't see the masterclass any of you saw, but then again, I've never been a disciple of the whole shadow boxing thing.

Adam, not all - or maybe. I have no idea. Never watched him fight in my life.

GGG is world class though. I hope he gets a big fight soon. Cotto should man the f..k up.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 4:16 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
kingraf wrote:

My viewpoint on it is the same with any injury Raf, if it's that bad you pull out or you shut up and I very much doubt he will be out for that long, he and his team are grasping at any excuse that can get their hands on.

Ooooh I can't wait to see Golovkin stop yet another over-matched opponent.

Not every day you earn 100 million dollars............I imagine they want some more............

Is there an appetite for more elsewhere though ??..............Not contentious.... not exciting....routine decision..............I doubt it !!

Similar of that idiot Cleverley suggesting they could do Bellew 3 in a cardiff stadium...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 05 May 2015, 4:25 pm

Hammersmith - Completely agree, it's an old cliché, but if you're on the field, you're good enough. Anything beforehand doesn't matter and isn't important. What I'm saying is that he needs to operate on his shoulder, so it's hardly in the "toe gate" or even worse, "I was dazed against Foreman" (Norton) hall of excuses.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 05 May 2015, 4:32 pm

There are certain exceptions like Martinez against Cotto when the whole world knew he had dodgy knees and within a minute of the fight starting it was affecting his balance and mobility.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 4:32 pm

kingraf wrote:Hammersmith - Completely agree, it's an old cliché, but if you're on the field, you're good enough. Anything beforehand doesn't matter and isn't important. What I'm saying is that he needs to operate on his shoulder, so it's hardly in the "toe gate" or even worse, "I was dazed against Foreman" (Norton) hall of excuses.

Does it matter how good the excuse is ??

Personally I think it's a bit naughty to lull fans and purchasers of the event into buying into you ...............When you aredisadvantaged and an underdog anyway....

For someone from an impoverished background to say he wasn't a 100% and half knackered before it started ...When probably many hard working Fathers and Mothers treated their kids to the fight with money they probably struggled to part with thinking it was on the level !!

To me shows disdain for his fans.................Same with Haye who was too stupid to realise people paid money they probably couldn't afford to trail him to Germany.....

It's poor and it's classless stuff............

He can F**K off..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 05 May 2015, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 05 May 2015, 4:44 pm

You know you're not turning down $120 million for the children, Trussy. Would like to see anybody who would if I'm honest.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 4:47 pm

kingraf wrote:You know you're not turning down $120 million for the children, Trussy. Would like to see anybody who would if I'm honest.

It's bad enough conning everyone Mate...........

it's another thing to rub it in your fans faces after the fight ..........

Like I said many blue collar families no doubt bought it for themselves and in some cases for their kids.........

Man of the people..................my backside..................He's as bad as Haye.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 05 May 2015, 4:49 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
kingraf wrote:Hammersmith - Completely agree, it's an old cliché, but if you're on the field, you're good enough. Anything beforehand doesn't matter and isn't important. What I'm saying is that he needs to operate on his shoulder, so it's hardly in the "toe gate" or even worse, "I was dazed against Foreman" (Norton) hall of excuses.

Does it matter how good the excuse is ??

Personally I think it's a bit naughty to lull fans and purchasers of the event into buying into you ...............When you aredisadvantaged and an underdog anyway....

For someone from an impoverished background to say he wasn't a 100% and half knackered before it started ...When probably many hard working Fathers and Mothers treated their kids to the fight with money they probably struggled to part with thinking it was on the level !!

To me shows disdain for his fans.................Same with Haye who was too stupid to realise people paid money they probably couldn't afford to trail him to Germany.....

It's poor and it's classless stuff............

He can F**K off..

A treat? A Floyd fight? Yeah, great for anyone who can appreciate the technical excellence of what he's actually doing in there, but it's hardly a treat. If my mum had bought me that fight as a treat when I was a kid I'd have taken her all the way to Strasbourg. The cow!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 4:52 pm

I wouldn't regard a treat Daddy taking me to watch Torquay Utd..........

But some do...........

Very witty as usual...Now let us get on with the debating.....

The Rugby threads could do with a witty one line artist..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 05 May 2015, 4:55 pm

Your words really hurt sometimes, T-Bone.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 5:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:Your words really hurt sometimes, T-Bone.  

Make a good lawyer yet !! thumbsup Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 05 May 2015, 5:02 pm

Sanctimonious much...

Donated his entire Bradley I purse to charity after typhoon whatsisname. Reportedly donating half of this one as well. In any event, my understanding of the injury saga (and I might be wrong) - Manny picked up an injury three weeks ago (rotator cuff, I presume). Took pain killers for it in camp, which USADA supposedly knew about. Therefore he went into the fight feeling he'd be close to 100% if he had his pain killers. He didn't fill in "shoulder injury" on the form, after weigh in, however. Why is up to interpretation. NAC think he was taking a pay day. Manny claims he thought he clarified this earlier in the week. USADA thinks someone in Team Pacquiao was rather excited by their portion of $120m and could care less about the repercussions (both legal and potentially physical) to Manny.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 5:06 pm

kingraf wrote:Sanctimonious much...

Donated his entire Bradley I purse to charity after typhoon whatsisname. Reportedly donating half of this one as well. In any event, my understanding of the injury saga (and I might be wrong) - Manny picked up an injury three weeks ago (rotator cuff, I presume). Took pain killers for it in camp, which USADA supposedly knew about. Therefore he went into the fight feeling he'd be close to 100% if he had his pain killers. He didn't fill in "shoulder injury" on the form, after weigh in, however. Why is up to interpretation. NAC think he was taking a pay day. Manny claims he thought he clarified this earlier in the week. USADA thinks someone in Team Pacquiao was rather excited by their portion of $120m and could care less about the repercussions (both legal and potentially physical) to Manny.

Charity won't be going to the families who spend hard earned money on the fight.....Bernie Madoff gave to charity Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

You've got your 5-1 after 6 rounds manny fan boy head on...........

It say's alot about you... that you seem to be condoning this behaviour....

Then again you were making a case for why it was okay for a black guy to slap a white bird around on the off topic section a while back..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 05 May 2015, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 05 May 2015, 5:12 pm

If you want a really good laugh (and a break from insulting each other (all of you Smile)

Go and take a look at the excuses D4's coming out with, he's tied himself in so many knots I think he's currently inside out

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Tue 05 May 2015, 5:13 pm

Post them here Derby, I feel dirty every time I go on that site Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 05 May 2015, 5:16 pm

It's good fun Hampo, i've just written the same line out in response to every comment he's made.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 05 May 2015, 5:16 pm

So far
- Floyd used wrestling moves and low blows all fight
- Bayless protected floyd
- Fight was in Vegas, home arena, judges and al haymon
- floyd had loaded gloves
- Manny aged was past his peak but floyd hadnt and was still in his prime (despite being 2 yr older)
- Manny was tested more often than floyd
- Alex Ariza's shakes
- NSAC sabotaged the fight
-NSAC negligence in not finding something wrong with Pacman despite filling out the form saying not injured
- The NSAC form was in english

We're missing the famous 'look how big Floyd is in this photo, he's deffo on something'
Ummm D4, that photo's fake (D4 disappears for a day)

Think he's having a really bad week as the other big Pac fans have accepted the defeat graciously and just abandoned him.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 05 May 2015, 5:20 pm

Then again, you were the guy defending a police department which has since been found to be racially discriminate. "One bad cop....doesn't mean the whole department is bad" "You don't know how hard American cops have it..."

“Our
investigation showed that Ferguson
police officers routinely violate the
Fourth Amendment in stopping people
without reasonable suspicion, arresting
them without probable cause, and
using unreasonable force against
them."
Whoops.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Tue 05 May 2015, 6:01 pm

Derbymanc wrote:So far
- Manny aged was past his peak but floyd hadnt and was still in his prime (despite being 2 yr older)
- Alex Ariza's shakes
-NSAC negligence in not finding something wrong with Pacman despite filling out the form saying not injured

We're missing the famous 'look how big Floyd is in this photo, he's deffo on something'

Think he's having a really bad week as the other big Pac fans have accepted the defeat graciously and just abandoned him.

Please inform him he should go try out the new masturbation technique of dropping a toaster in a hot bath. He can hang pictures of Manny up, light some candles and pray for the little tear in his shoulder.

Oh and please inform him his hero got humiliated by a guy who didn't get out of second gear. Years of 'grow some balls Floyd / sign the contract / duck duck / etc' and his hero was beaten by a mile. The boxing world is laughing at Manny, he's a rubbish loser and you'd think he'd have had enough practice by now!!!

Give it 3 months and the rambling idiot will no longer be posting as he wont have anything to ramble about.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Tue 05 May 2015, 6:09 pm

Already done Coxy, think he's gone for a lie down for a bit and will then be back later to post the same excuses again, rinse and repeat until noone bothers answering.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 6:29 pm

Coxy001 wrote:
Derbymanc wrote:So far
- Alex Ariza's shakes

Please inform him he should go try out the new masturbation technique of dropping a toaster in a hot bath. He can hang pictures of Manny up, light some candles and pray for the little tear in his shoulder.

Oh and please inform him his hero got humiliated by a guy who didn't get out of second gear. Years of 'grow some balls Floyd / sign the contract / duck duck / etc' and his hero was beaten by a mile. The boxing world is laughing at Manny, he's a rubbish loser and you'd think he'd have had enough practice by now!!!

Give it 3 months and the rambling idiot will no longer be posting as he wont have anything to ramble about.

You sound surprised...

Go easy his world has just crumbled in front of him..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 05 May 2015, 6:36 pm

Excuses never wash in Boxing..............

Spinks had a bad knee against Tyson.............
Hearns broke his hand against Hagler..........
Volcanic ash cloud...........Froch v Kessler..
Duran partying before Leonard 2..........
Liston bad shoulder against Clay.............

and now this.............

Only thing that matters is the result..............as history has shown..........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-glos Tue 05 May 2015, 7:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Excuses never wash in Boxing..............

Spinks had a bad knee against Tyson.............
Hearns broke his hand against Hagler..........
Volcanic ash cloud...........Froch v Kessler..
Duran partying before Leonard 2..........
Liston bad shoulder against Clay.............

and now this.............

Only thing that matters is the result..............as history has shown..........

Some excuses work.
Everyone is clear that if David Haye didn't have a sore toe he would have knocked Wlad out inside 2 rounds.

rob-glos

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 05 May 2015, 7:57 pm

D4 is just a king troll.

If you actually get him to chat about boxing other than Manny/Floyd, he actually knows a bit

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Wed 06 May 2015, 12:32 am

It looks like Pacquiaos injury was authentic and a pretty bad one. I think it is out of order to show up injured for fights where the public will be shelling out. Fitting for the circus event of a fight that after all the waiting when they finally do get in the ring one of them is half crocked.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 06 May 2015, 7:58 am

There's more chance he injured it in the ring itself Catchweight, the latest press release I read from Pacs team said it was a reoccurance of what he suffered during the ODLH bout.

It's getting worse for him now, 2 fans have put a lawsuit together and are suing him for $5mil
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/32594782

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 06 May 2015, 8:12 am

Yes I understand it the exact same, Derby. Injured three weeks before camp ended. Manageable under pain killers. But anybody with a bit of medical knowledge knows pain killers kill the pain, but the shoulder probably further degenerated if he had continued having a proper camp. Come fight Night, there was no pain killers, and he was fighting at "Fight pace"... only one likely outcome.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 06 May 2015, 8:37 am

Derbymanc wrote:There's more chance he injured it in the ring itself Catchweight, the latest press release I read from Pacs team said it was a reoccurance of what he suffered during the ODLH bout.

It's getting worse for him now, 2 fans have put a lawsuit together and are suing him for $5mil
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/32594782

In fairness, they are American, i.e. delusional retarted f*ck-wits who would happily litigate over anything no matter how lathetic, stupid or futile.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 06 May 2015, 8:41 am

If it pans out though. Stand by for retroactive lawsuits. Reckon my dad is gonna take CBF to the cleaners for not announcing that Ronaldo was convulsing before the world cup final.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 06 May 2015, 9:15 am

I think he could be in a lot more trouble come the end of all this. A lot of questions need to be asked of him and his team and the scans etc need to come out showing he injured it before the fight, this won't clear him of the perjury charges but will at least show he didn't do it during the fight. (I'm of the opinion it's a ready made excuse personally)

Then his team needs questioning on how they filled a simple questionnaire out wrong, and why the assumed that USADA (the drug testing company) were responsible for contacting NSAC with medical information.

It all leaves a very bitter taste in the mouth and is changing the publics perception of Pac with every other release that comes out.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 06 May 2015, 9:27 am

I could give you 120 million reasons his team didn't fill in the quedrionna form properly.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Wed 06 May 2015, 9:33 am

I'm gonna be laughing if he gets a load of that taken away for lying on the form. How daft can you be.

I wouldn't mind it to be honest Raf, but to then start crying about it afterwards is ridiculous. Your either lying and making up excuses or you've just let down all your fans, some that will have scrimped and saved to be able to watch it.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 06 May 2015, 9:51 am

The maximum fine for perjury is $5k. He'll live. Unless he gets four years in prison.

I'm not sure what happened. Seems Koncz filled out the questionnaire - he claims he made a simple error. USADA says someone on Team Pacquiao ballsed it up, convinced him it was a negotiable injury.

He shouldn't have brought it up. Although, I think bringing it up only sped up the process, given the fact that he would have to announce an injury anyway. Was inevitable, this drama.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed 06 May 2015, 10:35 am

I like Manny but his team are shady as f..k

He is a great fighter and a big personality in the sport. He should be more of his own boss.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 06 May 2015, 10:38 am

AdamT wrote:I like Manny but his team are shady as f..k

He is a great fighter and a big personality in the sport. He should be more of his own boss.

I'm getting worried about you Adam, you're even beginning to sound like Mayweather.

Cheers, Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next