The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
kingraf
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
Galted
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
16 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Jul 2015, 15:14

First topic message reminder :

Sonia is looking trim again, might be worth another crack?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 17 Jul 2015, 07:59

It was all quite accidental Rick (turned up for a security shift at the Sydney Conference Centre in Darling Harbour) and they didn't give me a gun. If they'd known my rather reactionary views on Israel and the fact that I would have run away screaming at the first sign of anyone remotely Arabish, I would have been shot on sight.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:02

One for the C.V though, cool story to pick up chicks... Apart from the fear and running away stuff, oh and the marginal xenophobia, but barring that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:10

rick_dagless wrote:One for the C.V though, cool story to pick up chicks...  Apart from the fear and running away stuff, oh and the marginal xenophobia, but barring that...

And the silly tartan skirt. And the pasty skin. Don't forget the ginger hair.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:16

I'm beating the ladies off with a sh1tty stick as I type.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:20

superflyweight wrote:I'm beating the ladies off with a sh1tty stick as I type.  

What happened to the girl who came in in her running clobber? All tight clothing and sweaty?

She still there or did she get annoyed at you pressing your boner up against her in the print room?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:35

Did some volunteering for spazzas yesterday. Bird from the office wore tight leggings and vest. Saw the outline of her minge. Lovely stuff.

Morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:39

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:One for the C.V though, cool story to pick up chicks...  Apart from the fear and running away stuff, oh and the marginal xenophobia, but barring that...

And the silly tartan skirt.  And the pasty skin.  Don't forget the ginger hair.

Morning all.

Add into the mix the amazing Runrig anecdote and it does make for a quite intoxicating combination.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:40

seanmichaels wrote:Did some volunteering for spazzas yesterday.

You can't even do something nice without coming across as a tool, quite a gift Sean!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:45

Morning Tino/Jeff/sean

And Eid Mubarak to one and all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:58

superflyweight wrote:I'm beating the ladies off with a sh1tty stick as I type.  

What happened to the girl who came in in her running clobber?  All tight clothing and sweaty?

She still there or did she get annoyed at you pressing your boner up against her in the print room?

She left for a much better job. It was devastating. Slightly mitigated at the moment by the presence of two 19 year old summer students. Work night out tonight to say goodbye to them - first one I've been to this year.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 17 Jul 2015, 08:58

Eid Mubarak to you Shah, be a nice quiet day for me today. 90% of my clients will be out celebrating.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 17 Jul 2015, 09:30

Cheers mate. Tandoori roasted chicken with lamb Pilau and spiced mint yogurt for anyone who is so inclined. Also Ras Malai as the first sweet of the day, if you haven't had tried it already go out and try it. Sadly i'm at work so cant enjoy it for at least another half hour.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 09:37

I generally find sweets from India/Pakistan etc too sweet for my palate as a rule

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:09

Rowley wrote:Eid Mubarak to you Shah, be a nice quiet day for me today. 90% of my clients will be out celebrating.
No doubt a large percentage of those will come through our doors soon enough but as I'm off sick why should I give a stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:41

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:Eid Mubarak to you Shah, be a nice quiet day for me today. 90% of my clients will be out celebrating.
No doubt a large percentage of those will come through our doors soon enough but as I'm off sick why should I give a stuff?

Would this be a good time to remind everyone that I haven't had a single day off sick in over a decade?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:48

Tino wrote:Would this be a good time to remind everyone that I haven't had a single day off sick in over a decade?

Me neither Tino, it is the North Western constitution....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:50

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Would this be a good time to remind everyone that I haven't had a single day off sick in over a decade?

Me neither Tino, it is the North Western constitution....

Has to be that, RiCKO. Has to be.

Clearly the toughest bunch of people in Britain.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:51

Tino wrote:Has to be that, RiCKO. Has to be.

Clearly the toughest bunch of people in Britain.

I think we have proved it Tino, FACT

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:53

GOSPEL.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:53

Excellent attendance records chaps. Shame about your productivity.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:54

Fair point Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 10:57

DAVE667 wrote:

Would this be a good time to remind everyone that I haven't had a single day off sick in over a decade?
Neither had I til I fell off that ladder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 17 Jul 2015, 11:08

superflyweight wrote:It was all quite accidental Rick (turned up for a security shift at the Sydney Conference Centre in Darling Harbour) and they didn't give me a gun.  If they'd known my rather reactionary views on Israel and the fact that I would have run away screaming at the first sign of anyone remotely Arabish, I would have been shot on sight.  

Was that after the incident with Prince Charles? That poor bloke was only trying to kiss his toes and he got crash tackled! Hands free security here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 12:01

I broke 2 ribs the day after the Olympic opening ceremony. Best 2 weeks off ever

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 17 Jul 2015, 12:24

Painful. Broke my leg in 3 places on the morning of the 2007 NRL Grand Final.
I was out the door early that morning to play some friendly football. I sort of fell over a hole on the pitch and hyper-extended the left leg. The horrible sound was my meniscus exploding. It sent a sort of vibration through my kneecap.

When I got home from hospital about 10 days later, there was a fine layer of dust covering the open page of the sports section with the team lists... ready for me to continue reading. They lost 8-34 or something but won the same match the following year 40-0.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 17 Jul 2015, 12:25

Trying to suck your own c0ck again sean?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2015, 12:39

Wouldn't be able to get near for all the supermodels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 12:58

Beff sandwich, Worcester Sauce French Fries, solid 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:07

1 Pint Nastro Peroni, bowl of chips. Burnt gob.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:09

superflyweight wrote:Trying to suck your own c0ck again sean?  

No, I fell off Mrs Fly

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:09

Cornerstone of any nutrituous diet that sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:23

Aye, stocked up with 8 Orangeboom as well.

Lovely pub actually, can't beat an independent pub.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:36

Never drank Orangeboom but am definitely a fan of a proper boozer...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:42

Not had a drink since February.

Don't feel any better for it.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 13:44

There is a moral to this story Cane...

How is the sproglet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:00

He's good thanks mate, a right little happy chappy, always smiling and hardly ever cries. I expect that will change though.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:05

Sweet, looks like you got lucky mate Smile

I expect that it is all getting saved up for later years, might be best to save up the booze for then...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:05; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:05

Union Cane wrote:He's good thanks mate, a right little happy chappy, always smiling and hardly ever cries. I expect that will change though.

Does he look like his dad?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:08

Union Cane wrote:He's good thanks mate, a right little happy chappy, always smiling and hardly ever cries. I expect that will change though.

How would I know?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:10

Union Cane wrote:

How would I know?

Imagine

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:12

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

How would I know?

Imagine

All the people.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:14

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

How would I know?

Imagine

All the people.

So many people.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:15

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

How would I know?

Imagine

All the people.

So many people.

They all go hand in hand.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:17

Hand in hand

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:18

Through theyaaah...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:18

Park life

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:19

Great stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:30

We 'ave some fun 'ere, don't we.

Anyone got a quiz?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:32

2 mins

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 17 Jul 2015, 14:40

Sport

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next