The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
kingraf
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
Galted
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
16 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Tue 14 Jul 2015, 3:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sonia is looking trim again, might be worth another crack?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:04 pm

Jeff wrote:I also like a steak and kidney pudding, take a while to cook though.

If you don't like a steak and kidney pudding you can suet....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:06 pm

Rowley wrote:Fray Bentos pies are the work of Satan Sean, absolutely rank. Get a Pukka, trust me they take some beating. I also like a steak and kidney pudding, take a while to cook though.

But was Pukka the leader of Cuba for the best part of 50 years?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:I also like a steak and kidney pudding, take a while to cook though.

If you don't like a steak and kidney pudding you can suet....

You guys in the law community with your work based puns.

What a bunch of cards you are.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:44 pm

The other day I got arrested for kicking a midget around a multi story car park...

It was wrong on so many levels...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:46 pm

Pukka is a bit football for me..... I think I'll go with a higgidy from waitrose or one of those that is part of the tesco £10 meal deal. I can treat myself to a bottle of wine then.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm

Oooof! Wouldn't mind trying one of my yorkers in her blockhole......

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Ellyse+Perry+New+Zealand+v+Australia+Game+RSR31pMFSc2l

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:52 pm

sheesh....

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Ellyse-perry-portrait

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:sheesh....

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Ellyse-perry-portrait

Nice helmet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:57 pm

Something I've never thought about before, do you reckon they wear a box?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Aug 2015, 2:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Something I've never thought about before, do you reckon they wear a box?

I reckon so. It wouldn't hurt as much, but getting a cricket ball in your squashed frog would still smart a little.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:01 pm

Corky to the growler would smart...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:07 pm

Right in the bread basket....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Right in the bread basket....

I played cricket just before I went on holiday, Sean. Played for a works team.

Got a second ball duck and didn't bowl. Did a bit of fielding in various positions.

Saw the first ball safely. Nice leave to get my eye in.

The second ball was right in the slot. Right in my hitting arc. Took a swing, missed, and the ball crashed into off stump.

I called the bowler a c*nt and walked off. All my team mates were giving it the 'review' sign and laughing as I walked off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:17 pm

I'm on a bit of a run myself at the moment. Tough at the top of the order. Knicked it to the keeper trying to hook on Saturday. Nearly took my head off.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:19 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'm on a bit of a run myself at the moment. Tough at the top of the order. Knicked it to the keeper trying to hook on Saturday. Nearly took my head off.

I put a fairly comfortable catch down fielding at square leg as well. I wasn't paying much attention at the time as the ball hadn't come near me for about 6 overs. Then the bloke top edges it towards me. By the time my brain had processed the fact it was within catching range, I had left it too late. Tried to catch it about 6 inches off the ground and spilled it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:34 pm

Easy ones where you have time to think are harder.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:47 pm

You should have had an afternoon with the Athlete Tina, he is near you I believe. They would not have been laughing when you creamed one over the boundary to bring up a quite majestic century.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 Aug 2015, 3:53 pm

Rowley wrote:You should have had an afternoon with the Athlete Tina, he is near you I believe. They would not have been laughing when you creamed one over the boundary to bring up a quite majestic century.

I'd rather spend the afternoon with TopHat. And I don't say such things lightly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 Aug 2015, 5:33 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Oooof! Wouldn't mind trying one of my yorkers in her blockhole......

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Ellyse+Perry+New+Zealand+v+Australia+Game+RSR31pMFSc2l

Thought Stuart Broad played for England.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 12 Aug 2015, 5:36 pm

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Oooof! Wouldn't mind trying one of my yorkers in her blockhole......

Thought Stuart Broad played for England.

Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Aug 2015, 5:38 pm

Come over to have a look round here and see Tina is back. Quite a shame, I really did think he might be Cilla Black. One of you lot has got to be a carp celebrity hiding on the internet. Jeff could definitely be someone rubbish like Andy Caddick.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 12 Aug 2015, 5:51 pm

If I have to be an overlooked former England bowler I'd much prefer to be Matthew Hoggard.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 12 Aug 2015, 6:18 pm

And Dolphin you nob faced lady of loose morals Caddick wasn't rubbish

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Aug 2015, 7:00 pm

He was perfectly good in the much fabled era of English cricket, but he's probably not the worlds greatest anecdote target. He's no Alex Tudor.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Aug 2015, 6:49 am

I wouldm't mind being a Gladstone Small, he looks like a proper lad...

Fist, morning phuckers...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 7:27 am

Morning rick, happy thread split day

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Aug 2015, 7:37 am

One of my favourite days Jeff, but I don't need to tell you that!

You all set for Appleby Frodingham FC?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Aug 2015, 7:52 am

Morning all.

Jeff, I'm not around much this morning and early afternoon, but I hope you get some positive news on the job front today.

Let us know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Aug 2015, 8:30 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:He was perfectly good in the much fabled era of English cricket, but he's probably not the worlds greatest anecdote target. He's no Alex Tudor.

Played against Tudor's brother a lot. Hits the ball a long way.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Aug 2015, 8:31 am

Yes good luck Jeff, hope it goes the way you want it to.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 8:54 am

rick_dagless wrote:One of my favourite days Jeff, but I don't need to tell you that!

You all set for Appleby Frodingham FC?

I am Rick, positive performance in defeat last week so hoping to get some points on the board this weekend.

Cheers all, will of course keep you posted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:04 am

Jeff wrote:I am Rick, positive performance in defeat last week so hoping to get some points on the board this weekend.

Let's hope the lads can pull it out of the bag Jeff and not let the heads drop...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:13 am

Need to set their stalls out and pressure the ball.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:20 am

We have a forward who played for us a couple of years ago rejoining soon. Should solve our problem of putting the ball away. He is a natural finisher of the type we've been sorely lacking for the last year or so.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:24 am

Good feet for a big lad?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:31 am

Natural finisher Sean, good movement, works the channels, keeps the centre halves moving, deadly in one on one situations.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:37 am

Good luck, Jeff. Let me know if you need any IT equipment smashed up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Aug 2015, 9:51 am

Just remember Jeff, when ask what your biggest weakness is, say honesty...

If they say that is not a weakness, tell them that you don't give a f**k what they think....

Always breaks the ice at interviews etc. I find

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:10 am

I was planning on saying cocaine and my gout which is almost certainly not gout, but I'll keep your answer in mind in case I need to expand on my initial answer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:17 am

Under weaknesses you've put eczema

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:19 am

Strengths I have got smashed, pop trivia and obscure black heavyweights from the early 20th century. Struggle to imagine there is an employer in the country who would not value those.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=60129

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20