The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:44 am

If only you'd put
"The Society of Biology stated that warm temperatures had prompted flying ants to leave their nests early, Subsequently, seagulls had become more aggressive, after getting 'drunk' by the formic acid in the ants’ bodies, one of them attacking the actor Hugh Jackman"

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:45 am

Rowley wrote:Straight into the trap, you'll never make the top three.

Morning.
laughing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:45 am

I knew what you were planning, I won't compromise my views to scale a popularity contest.

There were two shooters.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 am

need to get a TV. what smart tv interface is the best? samsung is a bit turd in my experience but it is 2/3 years old.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:05 am

Of all the arse brained JFK conspiracy theories you choose to believe the one least supported by the actual evidence. Idiot. You're well on your way to ending up below Raf at this rate. And he plays action netball, ACTION NETBALL!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:06 am

seanmichaels wrote:need to get a TV. what smart tv interface is the best? samsung is a bit turd in my experience but it is 2/3 years old.

I have a Samsung Sean, it is excellent in my experience, the picture quality is brilliant as well. Brother is buying 4k soon, am going round for the Fury fight. Bad idea though, will just make me want one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:06 am

Rowley wrote:Of all the arse brained JFK conspiracy theories you choose to believe the one least supported by the actual evidence. Idiot. You're well on your way to ending up below Raf at this rate. And he plays action netball, ACTION NETBALL!

Didn't have you down as a biter, Rowley. I'll go fishing more often.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:10 am

I'll just ban you, I am quite unreasonable like that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:18 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:need to get a TV. what smart tv interface is the best? samsung is a bit turd in my experience but it is 2/3 years old.

I have a Samsung Sean, it is excellent in my experience, the picture quality is brilliant as well. Brother is buying 4k soon, am going round for the Fury fight. Bad idea though, will just make me want one.

do you use the smart tv option? the one I have / had is a bit sh!T in that respect.

quite tempted to buy that 4k ultra HD with a lump of bunce looming in the horizon!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:18 am

I think we know you wouldn't.

1) Our mutual interests in history.
2) I'm not Dolphin.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:20 am

I use it for netflix and baseball Sean, it works perfectly fine. Streams HD without any issues at all. The wi fi option is rubbish, virtually unwatchable, but if you hard wire it to your router it should be absolutely fine.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:21 am

Alistair wrote:I think we know you wouldn't.

2) I'm not Dolphin.
You're right, whilst you were clearly talking out of your arse on the subject I also enjoyed your contribution to the JFK thread. Refreshing change to disagree with someone on here for more than two pages without them insulting you or threatening to chin you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:22 am

Rowley wrote:

2) I'm not Dolphin.
You're right, whilst you were clearly talking out of your arse on the subject I also enjoyed your contribution to the JFK thread. Refreshing change to disagree with someone on here for more than two pages without them insulting you or threatening to chin you.

You're not Tino and i'm not an embryo. No need for violence here.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:50 am

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

2) I'm not Dolphin.

Ouch. Straight for the jugular.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:53 am

Sean, don't waste the money on a smart tv. Buy a Chromecast. Does more of the job and better.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:54 am

Alistair is working some really cunning plans here. Sucker Jeff in by making it look like he's after Tina's affection, then throwing Early Years Punchbag aside to impress Jeff. Top work.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:54 am

wtf f*ck is that?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:wtf f*ck is that?

How the f*ck f*ck should I know

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:02 am

I also need an internet thingy provider. what speed broadband do i need? f*ck i am gonna be f*cked with out having her to deal with all this tech sh*t.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:02 am

Rowley wrote:Straight into the trap, you'll never make the top three.

Yep. He was doing relatively well up till that point.

I have put Dolphin in my top 3. Just for the fun of it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:02 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

2) I'm not Dolphin.

I've been trying to help you make this become fact rather than fiction.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:04 am

Shaking things up, Tino? Trying to show everyone is in it to win it? Cos if I can make it...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:05 am

seanmichaels wrote:I also need an internet thingy provider. what speed broadband do i need? f*ck i am gonna be f*cked with out having her to deal with all this tech sh*t.
Sean, I'm young and also had to sort all this out for her indoors. Use me like one of your celebrities.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:11 am

Sean, need your pick for the next round you slacker.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:17 am

Hero wrote:Sean, need your pick for the next round you slacker.

Thie one I suspect

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQDIDknL1Y

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

2) I'm not Dolphin.

This is the punchline to my favourite joke.

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 am

How to kill a circus?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:28 am

Rowley wrote:How to kill a circus?
indeed

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:31 am

Hero wrote:Sean, need your pick for the next round you slacker.

In. My first choice is a beaut

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:28 pm

To those of you with hugely fulfilled lives like me, Tesco near me has finally upgraded to the male voice on self service. Guy seems far more reasonable than the b*tch he replaced.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:31 pm

she's in my lift at work now. annoying c*nt

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Dolphin, the correct term is the Tesco.

I've put you in my top 3 today. I can just as quickly take you out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:46 pm

Slip of the fingers. You're just lucky I'm not spelling everything phonetically.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Slip of the fingers. You're just lucky I'm not spelling everything phonetically.

Tina gets excited and librarians get very nervous.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Results are up, as is the next round.
Time keeping - check
Tables - check
Commentary - check

Take note other cup runners!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Oh, there's a cup thing running.

Too late to enter now I suppose?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Union Cane wrote:Oh, there's a cup thing running.

You will still beat Jeff, so why not.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:41 pm

Is Tina bringing back some semblance of normality with a new edition of the Culture Cup after this or do I have to introduce the uncultured cup?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:43 pm

CC stays Dolph...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:46 pm

I'm all for it, Daggers, I don't fancy the lunatics who run this asylum running more competitions too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm

The Culture Cup III will be making an appearance later in the year.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Think Galted has just blown his load on the wrong thread...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:50 pm

Ah I see Dolph, you mean the long running actual culture competition, not the welcoming of all comers discussion thread!

You have my backing Dolph...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Adam D wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Oh, there's a cup thing running.

You will still beat Jeff, so why not.

Look I have not tried. Winning these things is not exactly difficult. Pick whatever shyte the Gallagher brothers have spewed out that vaguely fits the criterion and you pretty much win every round.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:17 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:To those of you with hugely fulfilled lives like me, Tesco near me has finally upgraded to the male voice on self service. Guy seems far more reasonable than the b*tch he replaced.

The reminder about clubcard points seems unnecessary and a bit pushy. I preferred the bird.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:58 pm

Rowley wrote:Of all the arse brained JFK conspiracy theories you choose to believe the one least supported by the actual evidence. Idiot. You're well on your way to ending up below Raf at this rate. And he plays action netball, ACTION NETBALL!

Not too difficult to be below #1
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:00 pm

You're above the wrestling fans Raf. You're foreign, in my profession I need to keep up my diversity quota. If Sean would finally bite the bullet and come out he would move up a place or two.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Sean is trying to hedge his bets. Come across a bit camp to entice "Man of the People" Rowley, yet not confirm this personal information so as not to immediately fall to Shah's religious homophobe hammer.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:39 pm

Cutting a hedge tomorrow. Nice little bunsen out of it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Cutting a hedge tomorrow. Nice little bumsesh out of it.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next