The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:24 pm

It is all very course round these parts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:32 pm

The soup was up to scratch, nice...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:53 pm

Ham salad sandwich. Wiltshire Ham from The Morrisons, which is extremely nice.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

Rowley wrote:Ham salad sandwich. Wiltshire Ham from The Morrisons, which is extremely nice.

You're a man of leisure this week, aren't you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:59 pm

Avocado and cheese sandwich on white. Bag of Marmite flavour crisps. Not entirely comfortable calling it Marmite flavour, but what flavouring is Marmite?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:59 pm

Hero wrote:Or a family size chocolate log if you're Katie Price.

Toblerone, ribbed for her pleasure.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:00 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Avocado and cheese sandwich on white. Bag of Marmite flavour crisps. Not entirely comfortable calling it Marmite flavour, but what flavouring is Marmite?

Beef

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:00 pm

No, another two weeks to do Tina. Am in London tomorrow. The great thing about being half way out of the door is I don't have to get the ridiculous train times to keep costs down. Try and put me on stupid times and I can just not bother going.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:03 pm

Rowley wrote:No, another two weeks to do Tina. Am in London tomorrow. The great thing about being half way out of the door is I don't have to get the ridiculous train times to keep costs down. Try and put me on stupid times and I can just not bother going.

Ah, I sit corrected then.

Good luck tomorrow. It is still as full of morons (not me, obviously) as the last time you came down.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:08 pm

First college day of this teaching course. So far the message I've got is that I will hate myself all year. Jokes on them, I'm traditionally English so self-loathing comes naturally.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:14 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:First college day of this teaching course. So far the message I've got is that I will hate myself all year. Jokes on them, I'm traditionally English so self-loathing comes naturally.

Are you wearing a tanned jersey?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:First college day of this teaching course. So far the message I've got is that I will hate myself all year. Jokes on them, I'm traditionally English so self-loathing comes naturally.

I'd be a teacher if I had my time again. Genuinely, I would.

Good luck to you, I wish I was doing it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I was very close to wearing that today. Not quite cold enough.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:19 pm

What would your subject be Tina?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:What would your subject be Tina?

History, probably.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I was very close to wearing that today.  Not quite cold enough.

Muggy today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:27 pm

History, probably.

whose words translated to 'it is sweet and right to die for your country'?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:28 pm

No idea.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

History, probably.

whose words translated to 'it is sweet and right to die for your country'?

Timmy Mallett?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:30 pm

If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 1:39 pm

Wilfred Owen. Our history teacher used to start crying when he read that last line.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Wilfred Owen. Our history teacher used to start crying when he read that last line.

Ponce

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:01 pm

Rowley wrote:No, another two weeks to do Tina. Am in London tomorrow. The great thing about being half way out of the door is I don't have to get the ridiculous train times to keep costs down. Try and put me on stupid times and I can just not bother going.

Good luck Jeff and remember to use the DLR where possible, it puts the "not so sh*t" into "travelling in London's not so sh*t if you can avoid using the bloody f*cking Underground".

If you're feeling a bit overwhelmed head to the Greenwich which is where northerners tend to gather. I think they're attracted to clipper ships, must be something reassuring from their childhoods.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:01 pm

Jeff wrote:Ponce

Even the teachers at that school were the g@ys

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:02 pm

I'd be a teacher if I had my time again.  Genuinely, I would.  

Private school I assume. You wouldn't last a second in an inner city comprehensive with your woolly woofter jumpers.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

I would rather do any other job ever than be a teacher...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:05 pm

laughing

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Private school I assume. You wouldn't last a second in an inner city comprehensive with your woolly woofter jumpers.

Not private school, no. I have no interest in buggering young boys.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:08 pm

one bloke from my year is housemaster at Wellington college, and another is housemaster at Marlborough college. Neither are bummers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Not private school, no. I have no interest in buggering young boys.

My science teacher got done for extra-curricular activities with young boys. He's in prison now.

While I'm relieved to have been one of the lucky ones who avoided any bum-butchering I can't help but wonder whether I just wasn't good enough.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:16 pm

Galted wrote:

My science teacher got done for extra-curricular activities with young boys.  He's in prison now.

While I'm relieved to have been one of the lucky ones who avoided any bum-butchering I can't help but wonder whether I just wasn't good enough.

Tea all over keyboard. Thanks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:18 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Not private school, no.  I have no interest in buggering young boys.

My science teacher got done for extra-curricular activities with young boys.  He's in prison now.

I have often thought that about the kids who went on Jim'll Fix it and did not get touched up, there is no helpline for those kids, who have to deal with the hurt of not being attractive to what appears to be a reasonably undemanding peado.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

I wonder if they will set up a fund for those people as well?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:23 pm

Alistair wrote:I wonder if they will set up a fund for those people as well?

www.justgiving.co.uk/closebutnocigar

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:I wonder if they will set up a fund for those people as well?

www.justgiving.co.uk/closebutnocigar

l*l

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 14 Sep 2015, 2:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

Tea all over keyboard. Thanks.
Wasnt this an episode of "its always sunny in Phillidelphia"?

Still a good observation though!

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:26 pm

Welcome to the top of my favourites list. Please take your seat on the throne and kick Sean as you pass his desperate corpse.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:31 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Welcome to the top of my favourites list. Please take your seat on the throne and kick Sean as you pass his desperate corpse.

Phase one complete for Tino.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:33 pm

Phase one of what?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:35 pm

Your plan to remove him from the Culture Cup?

Enter his favorites list, gradually gain his trust, wait till he's become a teacher, embark on an illicit affair with him and ruin his career by outing him to the press?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:38 pm

Alistair wrote:Your plan to remove him from the Culture Cup?

Enter his favorites list, gradually gain his trust, wait till he's become a teacher, embark on an illicit affair with him and ruin his career by outing him to the press?

He wants to bum me, not the other way round.

He is on record as wanted to bum me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:39 pm

Alistair wrote:Your plan to remove him from the Culture Cup?

He wants to bum me, not the other way round.

He is on record as wanted to bum me.

I assumed you were going to let him bum you?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:39 pm

I really don't understand this obsession some people have with getting to the top of others' favourite poster list. I'm sure Jeff can explain it though because he's an insightful (not to mention very witty) guy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:42 pm

Thanks Jules (or should that be top three Jules), he is also shallow and insecure enough to fall for flattery.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:43 pm

Self-deprecating as well. Top bloke.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:48 pm

Rowley, do you have a beard?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm

Yes I do

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:49 pm

Alistair wrote:Rowley, do you have a beard?

You idiot. It's pronounced 'Rowley', not 'Rowley'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:51 pm

I'd imagine if Windows was a teacher the kids would have a field day.

'Sir you will not be giving me a detention, have you ever tried picking upyour teeth with a broken arm?'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 3:52 pm

Alistair wrote:Rowley, do you have a beard?

He once bleached it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next