The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

+19
Rory_Gallagher
PhilBB
ScarletSpiderman
marty2086
Chunky Norwich
SecretFly
Sin é
No 7&1/2
XR
Cardiff Dave
rodders
wayne
ME-109
thebandwagonsociety
profitius
Stone Motif
The Great Aukster
Marshes
LordDowlais
23 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo: - Page 12 Empty PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

Post by Guest Wed 09 Sep 2015, 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

LordDowlais wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Or maybe, just maybe everyone decided to pitch their hat into the ring and see what happened

Are all teams eligible?

Well considering they were all asked to tender for it that would mean they were

Marty, because the criteria has never been made public, none of us will never know.

Sure if we had facts then we wouldn't have these conspiracy theories. Where would be the fun in that?

Back to top Go down

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo: - Page 12 Empty Re: PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

Post by SecretFly Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:51 am

So where have we reached this morning?

Hmmmm.

Hyperbolic Grammatically Incompetent Ostriches?

You've all made real progress since last I was here. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo: - Page 12 Empty Re: PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

Post by marty2086 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:52 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Challenging my grammar rather than the point

I'll join some of the dots for you, Ulster rugby are a Belfast based organisation contrary to your claim. They are a subsidiary of the IRFU and fall under UK tax regulations.

If you had the degree you claim you would be able to explain that governments, NIs private sector is heavily subsidised, regularly offer grants to private companies to boost the local economy. With increasing unemployment and a stagnant building market investment in projects such as Ravenhill, along with Casement Park and Windsor Park inject cash into the local economy and have long term benefits. One of the long term benefits of Ravenhill is the intention to include it in the RWC bid. I could also talk of the jobs boost to the local economy by employing more people, attracting more visitors and the support it gives to Ulster rugbys long term strategy to draw more to the game which leads to a healthier lifestyle and puts less strain on the NHS but that's more speculative.

We did this before. Remember? I wrote that I could imagine better use of £12m or so than to increase the ticket income of the IRFU.

Yes and your attempts to distort the reality to make it seem like a great wrong has been down, woe is Welsh rugby those bad Irish attempting to do things. Where is our share? Remind me again how much government money went into the Millenium Stadium and the new Arms Park?Doh

Well I guess you didn't fare too well with that Keynesian economics degree then, you'd probably baulk at the £25m boosting the IFAs tickets and the £46m boosting that other Dublin devil the GAA

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:53 am

Even the Irish pres and former players have called for a British and Irish League.

Blind to reality.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:53 am

SecretFly wrote:So where have we reached this morning?

Hmmmm.

Hyperbolic Grammatically Incompetent Ostriches?

You've all made real progress since last I was here. Wink

With degrees in Keynesian economics thumbsup

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:54 am

PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Who say we don't care. I care, and it's great to see Glasgow fill the stadium. I'm delighted for them.

The Scots and the Italians don't get mentioned so much because it's not the Scots or Italians we are talking to. It is the Welsh who are coming up with nonsense claims, and it they who we reply to. Obviously.

The fact that except the Big Three provinces, every side in the Pro12 has a smaller average attendance than the regions, is acceptable then.

http://rugby.statbunker.com/competitions/HomeAttendance?comp_id=471

For goodness sake, Scarlets. Who is saying it's acceptable?

I can't be much plainer than this; the reason you don't hear us mention the Scots and the Italians so much is because it is you, the Regions fans, we are responding to, and what we are responding to is issues in Wales.

So you think crowds are not acceptable yet you are 'delighted' (your word) for Glasgow.

Well, that's logical.

You don't understand logic.

The reason I'm delighted is because Glasgow are on the up. They are consistent in being on the up. The are filling their stadium, and if they keep this going, it won't be long before they are forced to move to a bigger stadium. That's logical, and that gives me every reason to be delighted.

P.s some of the clubs attendance is unacceptable. Not all, and not Glasgow.

Last edited by Munchkin on Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:55 am

PhilBB wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Who say we don't care. I care, and it's great to see Glasgow fill the stadium. I'm delighted for them.

The Scots and the Italians don't get mentioned so much because it's not the Scots or Italians we are talking to. It is the Welsh who are coming up with nonsense claims, and it they who we reply to. Obviously.

The fact that except the Big Three provinces, every side in the Pro12 has a smaller average attendance than the regions, is acceptable then.

http://rugby.statbunker.com/competitions/HomeAttendance?comp_id=471

Oooooh, Ouch.

I stays the same the season before too

http://rugby.statbunker.com/competitions/HomeAttendance?comp_id=437

The season before it is similar, but the Dragons drop below Connacht and Edinburgh

http://rugby.statbunker.com/competitions/HomeAttendance?comp_id=413

The 11/12 season the regions had 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th highest attendances, with Ulster sitting above only Treviso and Aironi

http://rugby.statbunker.com/competitions/HomeAttendance?comp_id=394

But still it is the Regional attendances being so low that concerns so many Irish posters, whilst they applaud sides with lesser attendances.

EDIT -: Sorry Munk, you were posting as I was typing. You did say "it's great to see Glasgow fill the stadium. I'm delighted for them.", which is applauding them.

Last edited by ScarletSpiderman on Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:55 am

marty2086 wrote:
Yes and your attempts to distort the reality to make it seem like a great wrong has been down, woe is Welsh rugby those bad Irish attempting to do things. Where is our share? Remind me again how much government money went into the Millenium Stadium and the new Arms Park?Doh

Well I guess you didn't fare too well with that Keynesian economics degree then, you'd probably baulk at the £25m boosting the IFAs tickets and the £46m boosting that other Dublin devil the GAA

Please, do tell me how much Government money went into the Millennium Stadium. I'll look forward to your reply.

Also, what is the "Millennium Stadium and the new Arms Park"? What does that mean?

You keep forgetting that I understand the accelerator model but believe that it's not restricted to just building a stadium for rugby. Something else could have been built that wouldn't have boosted the ticket income of the IRFU. You do love that kind of diversionary tactic. Do you think it actually fools anybody?
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:56 am

Munchkin wrote:

The reason I'm delighted is because Glasgow are on the up. They are consistent in being on the up. The are filling their stadium, and if they keep this going, it won't be long before they are forced to move to a bigger stadium. That's logical, and that gives me every reason to be delighted.

Right, I see.

You were right, I don't understand that logic.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:57 am

PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Right, I see.

You wouldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:58 am

PhilBB wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

Well BT are already paying a lot more than they needed to secure the TV rights for the Prem. They would have to pay a great deal more for the English clubs to even get the same money but you'd assume they'd want more to give up the control they have now. BT are apparently only willing to move forward with the Irish so not willing to offer the same money without or we'd go off without the Italians and Irish. Obviously this isn't true but it's what Chunks is going with.

How are you measuring the claim that they are paying 'a lot more than they needed to'?

The rest of your post seems to be poorly written supposition and nonsense, so I'll ignore that.

No other bid was near. You're just a wum like Chunky then? fair enough.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:58 am

Munchkin wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Right, I see.

You wouldn't.

True. I wouldn't understand how you'd be delighted with a small crowd but disappointed with a larger crowd. It's almost like your penalising, in your logic, teams that have capacity in their stadiums.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

The season before it is similar, but the Dragons drop below Connacht and Edinburgh

It will alternate due to Judgement day I expect.

The attendance thing is a perfect smokescreen for Irish posters who haven't got a clue about the rugby landscape, to deflect the issues and try and bat them back with. They'll be linking to Andy Howell articles soon I bet.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 10:59 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:

What were the bids?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:01 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:

Link? Or you have made that up / are lying.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:03 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

It will alternate due to Judgement day I expect.

The attendance thing is a perfect smokescreen for Irish posters who haven't got a clue about the rugby landscape, to deflect the issues and try and bat them back with. They'll be linking to Andy Howell articles soon I bet.

Judgement Day attendance is always split between the Dragons and the Blues, it is their home game.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:04 am

Can somebody, who is more experienced on this board, please explain to me why I was called a coward?

Thanks.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:05 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Please, do tell me how much Government money went into the Millennium Stadium. I'll look forward to your reply.

Also, what is the "Millennium Stadium and the new Arms Park"? What does that mean?

You keep forgetting that I understand the accelerator model but believe that it's not restricted to just building a stadium for rugby. Something else could have been built that wouldn't have boosted the ticket income of the IRFU. You do love that kind of diversionary tactic. Do you think it actually fools anybody?

It means you keep asking questions to prolong this and Im finishing with this

I said government money I should have said public money, from the lottery, which was what? about half the cost of the Millennium Stadium? The project also saw the redevelopment of the Arms Park no?

Also if you studied NI, its economy and politics, you'd know they invested plenty of money as I've said elsewhere. See Titanic Belfast as an example.

The original plan was for one big stadium outside Belfast but politics got in the way, so the money that was earmarked for that was redistributed to improve all three stadiums in Belfast. Clear? No? Then furious

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:05 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Judgement Day attendance is always split between the Dragons and the Blues, it is their home game.

Is the very first judgement day recorded on those statbunker stats?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:06 am

Who controls this new League?

I have a feeling we'd get into It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World territory where a bunch of idiots in a desert try to talk about shares in a gold heist and the more they talk the more they try to downgrade everyone else's share and upgrade their own - whilst still trying to maintain the language of Equal Shares for all Whistle

I think the IRFU will have to get its skates on and invent a few more sub-groups with initials attached to look for their own distinct voting rights...

so................

we'll have IRFU, they'll have one vote.
We'll have each of the Provinces broken into self-governing teamlets (PSGT)- four more votes
We'll have Players Union Provincial Rights Group (PUPRG) - four of them so four more votes
We'll have IRFU Coaches Think-Tank Corp (CTTC) - Three main coaches from all Provinces.  12 more votes.

We'll do things just like the Welsh.  Increase the number of initialised outfits claiming a vote and Bob's your uncle, we're ready to negotiate. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:06 am

PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Right, I see.

You wouldn't.

True. I wouldn't understand how you'd be delighted with a small crowd but disappointed with a larger crowd. It's almost like your penalising, in your logic, teams that have capacity in their stadiums.

The capacity in their stadiums is a fact. I would be delighted for any side that is continually increasing in attendance. Why wouldn't I? It's progress. Glasgow are a growing success. They are ambitious and are very active in realising that ambition. They are not a team that wallows in self pity, blaming all else for their failings in the past. They identified their needs, and are meeting those needs head on. They are a team I can respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:07 am

PhilBB wrote:Can somebody, who is more experienced on this board, please explain to me why I was called a coward?

Thanks.

Because you have a view that is not accepted by the majority, and you are vocal. Due to that everything you post is dissected, and if your argument changes, it means that you are avoiding issues, and as such a coward who will not continually argue the exact same point against the majority.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:08 am

marty2086 wrote:

I said government money I should have said public money, from the lottery, which was what? about half the cost of the Millennium Stadium? The project also saw the redevelopment of the Arms Park no?

Also if you studied NI, its economy and politics, you'd know they invested plenty of money as I've said elsewhere. See Titanic Belfast as an example.

The original plan was for one big stadium outside Belfast but politics got in the way, so the money that was earmarked for that was redistributed to improve all three stadiums in Belfast. Clear? No? Then furious

What redevelopment of the Arms Park?

I stand by my claim that the NI Government didn't need to spend £12m on a rugby stadium in order to meet the accelerator effect. That's blatantly obvious.

Now that you've backtracked from 'Government Money' (for which you used a childlike emoticon), please could you explain to me how you think the Arms Park was redeveloped.

Such a keen rugby man as yourself will be able to tell me the redevelopment that took place 16 years ago, right?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:08 am

PhilBB wrote:Can somebody, who is more experienced on this board, please explain to me why I was called a coward?

Thanks.

It's the way it works here. It was alluded to that I was a c*nt by a moderator last week. They regularly dish out abuse, then bizarrely claim you "give constant abuse", then label you trolls, wind up merchants and "spoofers" whatever that is.. It's very similar thinking to the diatribe they post on rugby matters.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:09 am

Thanks.

Phil, you have a join date of 2012 there. You ain't so fish out of water as you put out.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:09 am

Munchkin wrote:

The capacity in their stadiums is a fact. I would be delighted for any side that is continually increasing in attendance. Why wouldn't I? It's progress. Glasgow are a growing success. They are ambitious and are very active in realising that ambition. They are not a team that wallows in self pity, blaming all else for their failings in the past. They identified their needs, and are meeting those needs head on. They are a team I can respect.

Sure you can respect them as they are blazer owned. They have a huge wage bill, packed with international players, yet still have a paltry crowd.

Respect indeed.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:10 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Thanks.

Because you have a view that is not accepted by the majority, and you are vocal.  Due to that everything you post is dissected, and if your argument changes, it means that you are avoiding issues, and as such a coward who will not continually argue the exact same point against the majority.

Great, thanks for the explanation. Now all I need is to find out who thinks my argument has changed.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:10 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

I'll post it once you have done with yours.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:10 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:

Thanks.

It's the way it works here. It was alluded to that I was a c*nt by a moderator last week. They regularly dish out abuse, then bizarrely claim you "give constant abuse", then label you trolls, wind up merchants and "spoofers" whatever that is.. It's very similar thinking to the diatribe they post on rugby matters.

Excellent, that's something to look forward to.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:11 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Thanks.

Because you have a view that is not accepted by the majority, and you are vocal.  Due to that everything you post is dissected, and if your argument changes, it means that you are avoiding issues, and as such a coward who will not continually argue the exact same point against the majority.

Wrong. Because, like a few others, he refuses to consider, and challenge, the failings of his own Region. He takes the cowards way out and blames anyone else for those failings.

P.s I did explain this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:11 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

Have you got one then? I haven't.

If you have, please post it. Thanks.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:11 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

I don't think that you're waiting for one from me, so I'd appreciate a little background reading to your claim that they overpaid.

Thanks.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:12 am

Munchkin wrote:

Wrong. Because, like a few others, he refuses to consider, and challenge, the failings of his own Region. He takes the cowards way out and blames anyone else for those failings.

P.s I did explain this.

Right. I guess that you've never read my blog. Or that you cannot remember our discussion on Roger Lewis. Or that you've not seen my twitter output.

I think that those are three fair assumptions, right?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:13 am

Ya mean he's an Ostrich, Munch???

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:14 am

No advertising folks....

This is 606 and we'll want our share if people advertise using us to bolster the campaign.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:14 am

PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

Sure you can respect them as they are blazer owned. They have a huge wage bill, packed with international players, yet still have a paltry crowd.

Respect indeed.

There you go talking nonsense again. I respect them regardless of who owns them. I would describe them as paltry crowds. I would describe them as growing. Bitter much?

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:16 am

Munchkin wrote:

There you go talking nonsense again. I respect them regardless of who owns them. I would describe them as paltry crowds. I would describe them as growing. Bitter much?

No, not at all. Your logic doesn't make me bitter. Makes me laugh, but not bitter.

So, we've agreed that you're delighted by growing crowds regardless of the venue.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:17 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

What redevelopment of the Arms Park?

I stand by my claim that the NI Government didn't need to spend £12m on a rugby stadium in order to meet the accelerator effect. That's blatantly obvious.

Now that you've backtracked from 'Government Money' (for which you used a childlike emoticon), please could you explain to me how you think the Arms Park was redeveloped.

Such a keen rugby man as yourself will be able to tell me the redevelopment that took place 16 years ago, right?

I'm looking forward to marty's explanation of the redevelopment of the Arms Park. How's the Googling going, marty?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:17 am

Munchkin wrote:The capacity in their stadiums is a fact. I would be delighted for any side that is continually increasing in attendance. Why wouldn't I? It's progress. Glasgow are a growing success. They are ambitious and are very active in realising that ambition. They are not a team that wallows in self pity, blaming all else for their failings in the past. They identified their needs, and are meeting those needs head on. They are a team I can respect.

Well that would be the Cardiff Blues then yeah?  They have had an increase in average attendance too up to 11,275 last season from 7,667 back in the 11/12 season.  But hang on they are one of the Welsh regions who are not getting the crowds in.

Or maybe you want to look at the Dragons,  from 6,094 in 11/12 up to 10,272 last season.  Another increase in average attendance from one of those poorly attended welsh regions

The Ospreys pulled in 8,389 last season, and were only getting 7,917 in 11/12.  Oh that is another increase form another of the regions.

So that leaves the Scarlets, 11/12 they had an attendance of 9,483.  This dropped to 7,746 the season after, 7,218 the following season, and sadly 7,069 last season.  Yes, they are not doing well.  The signs this season are that we have sold 4k+ season tickets, so fingers crossed they have improved.

But going by these stats, maybe you should be considering an apology to the regions for complaining about their low attendances, and going by your own words you should be delighted for them.

Last edited by ScarletSpiderman on Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:18 am

SecretFly wrote:Ya mean he's an Ostrich, Munch???

That's exactly what I mean, Fly. An Ostrich, or Comical Ali Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:18 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/31902745

I'll find the Sky bit now. You're the one that was mentioning all this as you looked on jealously. You really forgotten it all?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:21 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/31902745

I'll find the Sky bit now. You're the one that was mentioning all this as you looked on jealously. You really forgotten it all?

Which sentence in there am I specifically looking at to validate your claim? Thanks.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:23 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:But going by these stats, maybe you should be considering an apology to the regions for complaining about their low attendances, and going by your own words you should be delighted for them.

I would not hold your breath. Rolling Eyes

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:24 am

Jesus, this Chunky is a lazy bugger!

Please find the links for me.
Please read it for me and find the pertinent parts.
Please keep my argument going for an hour as I have to go do some chores.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:25 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:Which sentence in there am I specifically looking at to validate your claim? Thanks.

I know, I read that link and wasted my time looking for the proof as well.

Oh well, thats a minute of my life he suckered me into wasting. Laugh

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:26 am

SecretFly wrote:Jesus, this Chunky is a lazy bugger!

Strange that, because that is what I am always asked to do, by you and the rest of your Irish brethren.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:29 am

LordDowlais wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Jesus, this Chunky is a lazy bugger!

Strange that, because that is what I am always asked to do, by you and the rest of your Irish brethren.

Ah that is because you are a lying welsh coward, and your word can not be trusted, whereas when a respectable poster comes out with claims it is good sportsmanship to accept them as fact without needing to see any evidence.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:30 am

ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Ah that is because you are a lying welsh coward, and your word can not be trusted, whereas when a respectable poster comes out with claims it is good sportsmanship to accept them as fact without needing to see any evidence.

Strange that No 7&1/2 never asked Irish posters for evdience when presented with the claim that English club bosses want to form a league with the 3 Big Irish teams.

I wonder why.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:30 am

You've previosuly quoted all the info about Chunky and assured everyone BT would bid far higher for the B&I league so I don't know why I'm even having to trawel through old articles finding stuff discussed before. I ask for a link to new discsusion that the Welsh, Scots and English have agreed to a B&I league and are only waiting on the Irish for the go ahead and you're on your high horse!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:31 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Strange that No 7&1/2 never asked Irish posters for evdience when presented with the claim that English club bosses want to form a league with the 3 Big Irish teams.

I wonder why.

Because they areen't all wums, no sign of gunsn germs anyway.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Sep 2015, 11:31 am

PhilBB wrote:
Munchkin wrote:

P.s I did explain this.

Right. I guess that you've never read my blog. Or that you cannot remember our discussion on Roger Lewis. Or that you've not seen my twitter output.

I think that those are three fair assumptions, right?

You blamed the Regions for the Regions failings. You're right, I didn't see it. Got a link?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next