The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Turkish lentil soup, bag of cheese and onion crisps... 4/10

I have no idea why these particular lentils were Turkish, though they tasted exactly the same as the Morroccan lentils from last week...

Perhaps it was the addition of Lemon Kurd?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Absolutely sickened by the actions of I.S. at the weekend.

Appreciate these are troubling times, but the finest minds the off topic section has to offer are working on the problem as we speak. Fairly confident they will have a workable solution nailed down by close of play today.

I would hope that is sarcasm but my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today.  You'd have better luck teaching algebra to a chicken.

It's a shame that Toppy isn't around much these days - he'd have it all figured out and a solution set out in 3 easy to follow bullet points.  

Ouch.

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:36 pm

Or because it is eaten with Peshmerga Naan?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Absolutely sickened by the actions of I.S. at the weekend.

Appreciate these are troubling times, but the finest minds the off topic section has to offer are working on the problem as we speak. Fairly confident they will have a workable solution nailed down by close of play today.

I would hope that is sarcasm but my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today.  You'd have better luck teaching algebra to a chicken.

It's a shame that Toppy isn't around much these days - he'd have it all figured out and a solution set out in 3 easy to follow bullet points.  

Ouch.

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase.  

A semtex error?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:36 pm

sean wrote:Perhaps it was the addition of Lemon Kurd?

Maybe, I was keeping my eye out for red, gelatinous, sweet chunks as croutons, but non were there, so was not a delight...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:37 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Jacket potato cheese beans

Red bull and a coke

10/10

A mate of mine has jacket potatoes with tuna and beans. All the bean juice mixes with the tuna. It looks like a fish has just started its period or something. F*cking weirdo.

Tuna, yes. Cheese, yes. Beans, yes. Tuna and cheese, yes. Cheese and beans, yes.

Tuna and beans? That ain't right.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:40 pm

Have you been watching The Hunt Windows?

Caught a bit of it yesterday, the Polar Bear on the cliff face. Crazy sh!t!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:46 pm

Cheese beans and tuna mayo is good but you've got to keep the tuna separate. Also great with fried egg. Used to have it right after gym and physiotherapy sessions for my knee.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:46 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Have you been watching The Hunt Windows?

Caught a bit of it yesterday, the Polar Bear on the cliff face. Crazy sh!t!

Yep, I bloody love it mate. Absolutely love it. Cracking programme.

Land of the lost tiger is back on BBC4 as well. 3 parter. Steve Backshall and George Buchanan looking for tigers in Bhutan. I've seen it before, but it is well worth a watch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:48 pm

I liked those birds that took off to the sea. They took some heavy hits on 'touching down'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 2:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I liked those birds that took off to the sea. They took some heavy hits on 'touching down'.

Michaelsed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 2:36 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I liked those birds that took off to the sea. They took some heavy hits on 'touching down'.

Michaelsed

No honestly mate it was brilliant. Cartwheeling when they made impact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2015, 2:41 pm

Sounds like nothing compared to the death throes of the lesser brained Olly Murs. Whoever thought we'd actively campaign to get Dermot O'Leary back on ITV?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 2:50 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Sounds like nothing compared to the death throes of the lesser brained Olly Murs. Whoever thought we'd actively campaign to get Dermot O'Leary back on ITV?

One of the guys that works here used to play football with Olly Murs. True story. GOSPEL, in fact.

Semi professionally. About 10 years ago I think.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:05 pm

Hard to believe there'd come a day when people would be begging Caroline Flack to step in and save the day. Still, I suppose when your savior is a middle aged woman famous only for being fingered by Harry Styles, then something is drastically amiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:12 pm

DAVE667 wrote: a middle aged woman famous only for being fingered by Harry Styles, then something is drastically amiss.

What middle aged women hasn't been fingered by Harry Styles.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:13 pm

I was flicking through the channels and saw the results. Didn't he balls that up announcing the wrong loser?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:15 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I was flicking through the channels and saw the results. Didn't he balls that up announcing the wrong loser?

Like you used to flick through the channels and just happen to catch Strictly Come Dancing?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote: a middle aged woman famous only for being fingered by Harry Styles, then something is drastically amiss.

You only want to know so you can invite them to the library.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:19 pm

SFw's mum

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:22 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

SFw's mum

My mum's 68 and has dangerously high blood pressure - she left middle age a long time ago a finguring off Harry Styles would probably be the end of her.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:25 pm

If it is any consolation to Styles, I'd finger Flack. Might even stretch it to 3.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:43 pm

It wouldn't be a stretch.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:49 pm

seanmichaels wrote:If it is any consolation to Styles, I'd finger Flack. Might even stretch it to 3.

Don't think you'd need to stretch it, sean.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Nov 2015, 3:53 pm

Olly Murs should have released an album called Polymers.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 4:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Olly Murs should have released an album called Polymers.

I don't think he has enough substance

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 16 Nov 2015, 4:21 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

I disagree, i think though it would start off small, it would get bigger and bigger.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 4:22 pm

Alistair wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I disagree, i think though it would start off small, it would get bigger and bigger.
No wonder Sean loves you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 5:32 pm

Watching the chase. There is a effeminate bloke called Alex on it who loves boxing and contributes to magazines and forums. Surely not?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 16 Nov 2015, 5:38 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:TSMR chewed through the ropes again did she?

Unfortunately Shah, if I had paid more attention in scouts rather than being kicked out for having a brownie in my pants this never would have happened.

Was the brownie wearing her uniform at the time?

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 6:39 am

Morning Shah

How goes it?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 17 Nov 2015, 6:40 am

Fist bitches

Morning Rick the Trick

Wet and Windy, miserable and a cold coming on. How the devil are you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 17 Nov 2015, 6:40 am

F*ck

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 6:58 am

Windy here, but better than floody, which has been almost the case here, it could force people indoors and on to the CC...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:33 am

Morning all (riCK & Shah).

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:36 am

Morning Tino, how goes it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:40 am

Morning all. Did not mention it yesterday. I did a sex at the weekend. That is at least twice this year. I'm like a prime George Best.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:43 am

Morning Jeff, we can bask in your sexual radiance today then!

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:43 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, how goes it?

I don't have the words to describe how good it is, rICK. You?

Congratulations, Jeff. And no doubt congratulations to TSMR as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:47 am

Thanks Tina, Rick. Feel free to bask away. She is out again this weekend so may even be drunk enough to consider it again. My life is fast turning into a Michaels anecdote.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:49 am

Rowley wrote:Thanks Tina, Rick. Feel free to bask away. She is out again this weekend so may even be drunk enough to consider it again. My life is fast turning into a Michaels anecdote.

Only with a distinct ring of truth to it. Unlike a Michaels anecdote.

All you need now is a new job and your life is pretty much perfect.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:49 am

Fairly average here Tino, auditors everywhere and no staff to deal with it...

But, Northwich Vics went through last night, which is nice!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 17 Nov 2015, 7:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:

But, Northwich Vics went through last night, which is nice!

Great stuff. Where do they play now? The old ground has long gone hasn't it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:03 am

I think that they are playing at Winsfords ground at the moment, but i could be totally wrong, as that may be the 1874 breakaway side...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:12 am

Morning bummers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:34 am

Morning sean, good day ahead?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:39 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning sean, good day ahead?

Not sure, could be quite stressful. The LED light on my fish tank is playing up and I don't have a receipt so I'll probably end up having a ruck with some leftie at Pets at Home. I also need to look at my diet which will unfortunately include cutting down (out) lager / cider. Not sure if I can. Started the day ok though, one of those benecol drinks, an apple and an omega 3 fish oil supplement.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:40 am

Good morrow, good sirrahs. How goest the day?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 17 Nov 2015, 8:47 am

Anyone else have a feeling that the English football fans rendition of the La Marseillaise is going to be a bit cringeworthy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 17 Nov 2015, 9:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:Anyone else have a feeling that the English football fans rendition of the La Marseillaise is going to be a bit cringeworthy?

Will probably sound like 80,000 people making stereotypical French noises.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next