The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 19 Nov 2015, 12:38 pm

Good luck everyone - I'll be at the back making a nice cup of tea for everyone.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 12:41 pm

super wrote:I'll be at the back making a nice cup of tea for everyone.

Nice one, i've always wanted my own para...

Milk and none mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 19 Nov 2015, 12:45 pm

I'm not paraplegic Rick.

None what? Tea? Isn't that just milk?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:02 pm

Milk no sugar...

Para(p)legal?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:12 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 %25213

Just chilling in the background.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:13 pm

I have already begun the mission. 8 cans of orangieboom and a bottle of tempranillo. We'll have to move quick though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:15 pm

Adam D wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 %25213

Just chilling in the background.

l*l out loud.

I have lots of love for you, D-Unit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:16 pm

I am on it at the moment

Law research:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I am on it at the moment

Law research:

what about rapid fire arms?

[spolier] The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Eldstunt [/spoiler]

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:30 pm

oh ffs

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:36 pm

I didn't realise Josh Homme was in Eagles of Death Metal albeit not playing on Friday

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:37 pm

And dont forget small arms

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Z

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 1:46 pm

drumroll

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 2:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I didn't realise Josh Homme was in Eagles of Death Metal albeit not playing on Friday
FFS Sean, you are to the Culture Cup what Frankie Dettori is to Rugby Union

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 2:42 pm

I think we are in CC siesta time...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 2:49 pm

I'm busy writing an algorithm.

I'm almost there.

ISIS? I sh*t em.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 2:54 pm

Excellent news for us, bad news for your digestive system Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm busy writing an algorithm.

I'm almost there.  

ISIS?  I sh*t em.

That should have an apostrophe i.e. 'em

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm almost there.  

ISIS?  I sh*t em.

You're right, Jules.

Everyone is taking their roles seriously which is very heartening.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:06 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm almost there.  

ISIS?  I sh*t em.

You're right, Jules.

It's the only way to defeat this evil.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:06 pm

If we're going to be absolute sticklers, Jules, it should be "I sh!t them"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm almost there.  

ISIS?  I sh*t em.

You're right, Jules.

It's the only way to defeat this evil.
Good, because I just killed a prostitute in my lunch break. Don't want people to think it was random or senseless murder...like all the others

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:11 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQqoH32ePEE097WVvsjUvf_F21XASyolyJFHJOXh5Qmr_v7kTZfQ

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:27 pm

i am on a conference call with a russian lady. i am imagining it is galtova. sounds sultry.....

'spedshit'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:43 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i am on a conference call with a russian lady. i am imagining it is galtova. sounds sultry.....

'spedshit'

That would be funny if Galtova actually existed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:51 pm

But he swam in her parents pool?

Talking of mail orders, who on this site is browsing 'Date Thai Sexy Women all the time'. It is almost permanently up there in the ad section these days. Probably the same bloke who's boiler is f*cked.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 3:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:But he swam in her parents pool?

Yep, and your mate ate chips off a girls back whilst he was sh*gging her.

It's not me with the Thai brides by the way. My money is on Jules or Superfly.

I keep getting adverts for Sage online accounts and payroll or SAP.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:20 pm

Talking of mail orders, who on this site is browsing 'Date Thai Sexy Women all the time'. It is almost permanently up there in the ad section these days. Probably the same bloke who's boiler is f*cked.

Why not watch X-Factor, oops I forgot, you already do...and have your pick of the four Filipino lasses...I say four, one of them has a terrifying gum to teeth ratio and I'd fear for my Hampton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:21 pm

The ads are targeted at the specific user based on history on that IP. Basically, you have been browsing Sexy Thai Women enough that the algorithm believes the ad would be suitable for you.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:25 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:The ads are targeted at the specific user based on history on that IP. Basically, you have been browsing Sexy Thai Women enough that the algorithm believes the ad would be suitable for you.

As I said, my money is on Jules or Superfly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:27 pm

Laugh Dolphin you imbecile. We all know that but Sean didn't know that we knew. It was funny seeing him condemn himself each time he complained about the adverts.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:29 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:The ads are targeted at the specific user based on history on that IP. Basically, you have been browsing Sexy Thai Women enough that the algorithm believes the ad would be suitable for you.

As I said, my money is on Jules or Superfly.

Fine. Tino is the imbecile

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:29 pm

Yeah Dolphin, you imbecile. Everybody knew that.

Cut his head off, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:29 pm

Yeah!

Cut my head off, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:31 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yeah!

Cut my head off, Shah.

It's impossible to cut soup.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:31 pm

I've currently got an ad for Legal Week - whatever the f*ck that is.  I wish that algorithm did think I was interesting enough to want to date a thai lady - regardless of her tooth to gum ratio.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 19 Nov 2015, 4:36 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh Dolphin you imbecile. We all know that but Sean didn't know that we knew. It was funny seeing him condemn himself each time he complained about the adverts.

To be honest, my view of pretty much all of you is that opening an internet page is about the limit of your understanding with computers.

I truly can't believe Galted uses a computer by himself. He wouldn't master it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 19 Nov 2015, 5:35 pm

Yep, and your mate ate chips off a girls back whilst he was sh*gging her.

It's not me with the Thai brides by the way.  My money is on Jules or Superfly.

I keep getting adverts for Sage online accounts and payroll or SAP.

I did swim in her parents' pool.

And I just made an excellent post about her and boxes. I didn't mention her by name though to protect her identity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 19 Nov 2015, 5:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like a good plan Tino, let me know if you need me to wrangle the law. Happy to do so if it means bringing a terrorist cell to it's knees.

I've practically got my team together.

Me: I'll write the algorithm

You: Deal with the finer details of the law

Superfly: He can be your tea lady as you deal with the finer details of the law

Jules: He can correct my grammar as we go along

Shah: Key man.  My Trojan horse.  The man with insider knowledge of jihad and everything it encompasses

Jeff: Can supply some more Trojan horses via his job as a facilitator of illegal immigrants

LD: Can build us a swimming pool to relax in as we destroy ISIS

SerialDAVE: Can be sent into Syria/Iraq to deliver the message personally to Abu Bakr-Baghdadi or whatever his name his.  A slightly deranged man wearing nothing but tattoos, a SLAYER t-shirt and the blood of slaughtered prostitutes might save us all a lot of work.

Galted: Can be our IT geek.  Get all our IT infrastructure up and running.  By that, I mean we will get a real IT professional in, but Galted can make sure the printer is always topped up with A4.  He can run out to Pret and get us a coffee as well for the late nights.

Sean: Can supply some booze for us.  And supply us with endless lies anecdotes about his sexual prowess to keep our spirits up

Dolphin: Not really worked out a clear role for him yet.  Hard to place a fully grown man who like WRASSLIN in a team of such skilled operators tasked with bringing stability to the Middle-East.  Maybe he can join Galted on the Pret run?

Adam: Can sit in the corner with massive comedy shoes on, a jazzy bow tie and a flower in his lapel that squirts out water.

Sorted.

I'm not putting a foot inside Pret, Prets are second only to the Sloane Square market for sheer wankiness.  I don't mind going to Wrap-It-Up but I want the money up front and it's tough sh1t if it's not exact as I'm not giving change (except to Jeff).

I can also nick laptops (pcs & screens as well if I can persuade the courier - he's a huge racist so shouldn't be hard to convince).  I can also get the angry Kiwi involved if you want any bunkers destroyed from the inside.  And the cat's training is coming along nicely as well, I bleed daily.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Nov 2015, 6:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've currently got an ad for Legal Week - whatever the f*ck that is.  I wish that algorithm did think I was interesting enough to want to date a thai lady - regardless of her tooth to gum ratio.

I've got an ad for a University. Can't decide how to interpret this, even my search history suggests I am the erudite, academic type, or a cretin who needs to go back to school.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 8:22 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I've currently got an ad for Legal Week - whatever the f*ck that is.  I wish that algorithm did think I was interesting enough to want to date a thai lady - regardless of her tooth to gum ratio.

I've got an ad for a University. Can't decide how to interpret this, even my search history suggests I am the erudite, academic type, or a cretin who needs to go back to school.

Or its your most commonly used route for smuggling immigrants in?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Nov 2015, 8:56 pm

Underside of trucks at Immingham has never let me down yet Shah. Should never over complicate things.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Nov 2015, 6:27 am

Morning Shah

I have banners for software companies... I lead a quite unremarkable life online.

FIst

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Nov 2015, 6:46 am

Just realised Shah is off today.

So good morning early starting cup members.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Nov 2015, 7:51 am

Sicond. Morning Rick the Writ. Habit is a mofo as have been awake since 530.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Nov 2015, 7:54 am

I know what you mean, still at least it means you can get more nothing into your day mate...

Any plans, or just some occasional scratching?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Morning flowers.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 20 Nov 2015, 8:01 am

Happy Friday Tino the wino. Pretty much rick. A few more books as well I think. Going to get shot of me old car today so hopefully that goes smoothly then the hunt begins for a new car.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 20 Nov 2015, 8:26 am

Morning. May have to re-stock our drink supplies for the operation.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 20 Nov 2015, 8:26 am

Morning Tino, good weekend ahead, or sprog centric?

What car you thinking Shah

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next