The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Not sure she's the type no.

She doesn't exist does she, Sean?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

She bloody does! Just whatsapp'd me in fact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

She bloody does! Just whatsapp'd me in fact.

For the sake of f*ck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:20 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Sean10

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:20 pm

What is wrong with whatsapp?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:22 pm

seanmichaels wrote:What is wrong with whatsapp?

No idea, never used it.

It just sounds like the sort of thing that cretins would use.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:27 pm

I use whattsapp

Mainly for group chat to organise stuff, such as a football game this weekend for example.

Also it uses WiFi rather than texts if your contract is that way alligned.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:28 pm

I bet even Jeff uses whatsapp.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I use whattsapp

Obviously you're not a cretin, riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:45 pm

Cheers Tino, love you too man...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:50 pm

Bummers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Nov 2015, 1:58 pm

Be better to be a bummer and actually get laid rather than relying on made up folk and a p0rnographic memory for a quick morning scream I play with my 2inch cock

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:23 pm

Swear filter l*l.

Just joined a gym. Birds only go there to drink coffee and get laid so I reckon my chances will be improved dramatically.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Swear filter l*l.

Just joined a gym. Birds only go there to drink coffee and get laid so I reckon my chances will be improved dramatically.

There are only 3 types of women who go to the gym.

1) Serious body image types
2) Bored housewives who are looking for a bit of attention
3) Fatties

You are correct, your chances have improved dramatically by the fact you may be sharing a room with real females, but you have practically zero chance of actually sleeping with one of them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:47 pm

Why all the negativity?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:53 pm

TSMR goes to the gym regularly, which one is she?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 2:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:TSMR goes to the gym regularly, which one is she?

About a one and a half I would say.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 4:38 pm

Well and truly Michaelsed it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Nov 2015, 4:48 pm

B*stards.

Galted would have talked to me.

I bloody love Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:04 pm

Hi tino

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:06 pm

I've just come back from Halifax...I bloody love Tina as well. Sorry I'm late but it was dark, there was a woman waiting on the pavement and, since the weekend's football I've been too happy to mercilessly butcher anyone, but the good times have to come to an end and so I was unavoidably detained

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:57 pm

I would have replied but thought it was a bloody solid way to end the day. I should perhaps have lol'd it

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 5:59 pm

I have just received my third BT hub :Picard:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 6:04 pm

Get 'em on ebay

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Nov 2015, 6:29 pm

Welsh Galted is pretty smart

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Nov 2015, 7:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I bet even Jeff uses whatsapp.

I'd advise against putting too much money on that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Nov 2015, 7:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:TSMR goes to the gym regularly, which one is she?

She is married to a bloke who spends his evenings listening to Jazz and reading about old time boxers (Emile Griffith at the minute) Think it is fair to say bored housewife is a safe bet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Nov 2015, 7:45 pm

Thought Sean would be interested in Ring of Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:B*stards.

Galted would have talked to me.

I bloody love Galted.

I would've, Tino. Bloody well miss you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:12 pm

Just got all 3 bonus questions on IPL. Get in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:21 pm

Galtova's storming it so have to pretend I'm not really watching.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Nov 2015, 8:46 pm

Got all three record label questions and all three film questions. Solid performance this week.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Nov 2015, 9:40 pm

Rowley's lack of a sex is making him a bit catty. Poor Truss.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Nov 2015, 10:06 pm

Got factory records only. Disappointed. And I missed out in the three rounds about anthroponds. Needed help....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:26 am

Fist. Rain blessed rain has warmed the temperature.

Morning Rick the flick

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:44 am

Morning mate

Still bloody freezing here mate. How is your day shaping up?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Nov 2015, 7:24 am

Looks like a quiet one, everyone needed a rest after the last few hectic weeks. What about yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 7:28 am

Busy, as it tends to be at this time of year, a lot of contracts for the bigger boys tend to sync to year end so re-negotitations and renewals a plenty plus budgets going in for next year which means that everyone is asking fecking stupid questions, the answers to which were given 6 months ago... C*nts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:02 am

Morning shipmates.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:03 am

Ah, Another little un on the way for me so have been squirreling away what I can, craving breakfast. wonder how much it costs to have a quiche a day

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:12 am

Morning all.

Dark blue shirt and 'charcoal' jersey this morning. The Next catalogue specifically described it as 'charcoal'. It is essentially black with very inoffensive and subtle white flecks running through it.

I've seen a huge amount of admiring glances from my colleagues as I stride purposefully between my desk and the kitchen. It tells me I have got it perfectly balanced today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:28 am

So you look like a bus driver?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:29 am

Congrats Shah, another to join the mighty fight against the infidel! You and Tino will have a full football team between you at this rate! When is it due mate?

Morning Tino/sean

I am in a dark blue jersey and light blue shirt today.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:So you look like a bus driver?

No, Sean. I look like a sophisticated gentlemen who is comfortable in all surroundings.

You were wearing salmon yesterday. You must have looked like a dildo.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:Congrats Shah, another to join the mighty fight against the infidel!  You and Tino will have a full  football  team between you at this rate!  When is it due mate?

Morning Tino/sean

I am in a dark blue jersey and light blue shirt today.

Yeah, congratulations Shah. Recruitment starts early these days.

Sounds spectacular, riCK. There is something about men from the North West. We have a certain class that no other group of people can match up to.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:37 am

No jersey for me today. It is reasonably mild today and I have the right minerals.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:38 am

Tino wrote:Sounds spectacular, riCK. There is something about men from the North West. We have a certain class that no other group of people can match up to.

We do cut quite the sartorial swathe through whichever waters we travel mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:39 am

Black trousers and blue lightly checked shirt, double cuff obviously. We're not animals.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Sounds spectacular, riCK. There is something about men from the North West. We have a certain class that no other group of people can match up to.

We do cut quite the sartorial swathe through whichever waters we travel mate.

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:41 am

sean wrote:No jersey for me today. It is reasonably mild today and I have the right minerals.

I suspect then only minerals you have in you are "Dickite" "Kinoshitite" or of course "cummingtonite" though the latter may be followed by Bullsh1te of course...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next