The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:No jersey for me today. It is reasonably mild today and I have the right minerals.

I'm sure it is mild when you get in your Kia lego block Soul and then straight into the office. Try standing around on a platform in the drizzle for 25 minutes and tell me it's mild.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:44 am

I see Haye is announcing comeback fight today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:50 am

BBC reckon it could be Bellew???

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Sounds spectacular, riCK. There is something about men from the North West. We have a certain class that no other group of people can match up to.

We do cut quite the sartorial swathe through whichever waters we travel mate.

Even water is repelled by mankinis

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:Congrats Shah, another to join the mighty fight against the infidel!  You and Tino will have a full  football  team between you at this rate!  When is it due mate?

Morning Tino/sean

I am in a dark blue jersey and light blue shirt today.

Sometime in June I think.

Probably a cricket or rugby team. Football is getting crapper by the day

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:11 am

Michaelsed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:18 am

Pundit Viktor Zabolotskiy, who heads the Federation of Amateur Aviators,told state-owned rolling news channel Rossiya 24 the Su-24 was most likely downed by a manpad (man-portable or shoulder-fired surface to air missile).

If Jeff was a terrorist I think he'd have a manpad.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

Dark blue shirt and 'charcoal' jersey this morning.  The Next catalogue specifically described it as 'charcoal'.  It is essentially black with very inoffensive and subtle white flecks running through it.

I've seen a huge amount of admiring glances from my colleagues as I stride purposefully between my desk and the kitchen.  It tells me I have got it perfectly balanced today.

And sean shagged Jorgie Porter last night.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:34 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Dark blue shirt and 'charcoal' jersey this morning.  The Next catalogue specifically described it as 'charcoal'.  It is essentially black with very inoffensive and subtle white flecks running through it.

I've seen a huge amount of admiring glances from my colleagues as I stride purposefully between my desk and the kitchen.  It tells me I have got it perfectly balanced today.

What are you wearing today, Jules? Smoking jacket and loafers combination? Pipe dangling from your lips at a jaunty angle?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:36 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What are you wearing today, Jules?  Smoking jacket and loafers combination?  Pipe dangling from your lips at a jaunty angle?

Of course. It's what all the curmudgeonly old gentlemen are wearing these days. I've seen a huge amount of admiring glances from the figures in the artwork on the landing as I made my way from my home office to my kitchen.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What are you wearing today, Jules?  Smoking jacket and loafers combination?  Pipe dangling from your lips at a jaunty angle?

Of course. It's what all the curmudgeonly old gentlemen are wearing these days. I've seen a huge amount of admiring glances from the figures in the artwork on the landing as I made my way from my home office to my kitchen.

Do you get really p*ssed off with all the cretins walking around with bum fluff under their noses for Movember?

I bet you have a spring in your step (if the hips still allow it) as you walk down the high street sporting your Field Marshall Haig tache. A smug look on your face as you sneer at the hipsters and their pathetic attempts to grow them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:48 am

They're doing their bit for charidee Tino. Hard to criticise them, although clearly a moustache is for life, not just for Movember.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:They're doing their bit for charidee Tino..

Generous. I reckon about 50% of the morons don't even know why they are growing them.

I refuse to sponsor people for Movember. If you're going to run up a mountain, or even sit in a tub of baked beans, then I may donate.

But not shaving for a month is not worthy of sponsorship. You're just not doing something. I'm not giving you money for not doing something. You're actually being lazier than you were in October and will be in December.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:06 am

You're right, it just encourages slovenliness. They should sponsor people who shave every day, who have NO facial hair. They could call it November.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 11:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:You're right, it just encourages slovenliness. They should sponsor people who shave every day, who have NO facial hair. They could call it November.

That is a flipping brilliant idea, Jules.

This is exactly why I love you so much.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:19 pm

I like Movember. I don't as a rule like to participate in charity events of this type and as I can't be arsed to explain the reasons to folk too stupid to understand I generally have to let them assume I am just tight. Being fully bearded I cannot take part in Movember, which I wouldn't do anyway, but don't have to contend with the horrific misrepresentation of me as tight.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:24 pm

Rowley wrote:Being fully bearded I cannot take part in Movember

But you can join in Furbruary.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:24 pm

I think sean is up for Rapril

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I think sean is up for Rapril

He can do Rapril and Gay.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:29 pm

L*l out loud

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:32 pm

There's still time for Sean to do "Novembum"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:56 pm

I had a salad for lunch 4/10

Though in front of me was this hippocrocapig who got the largest salad pot possible and filled it with cheese, pasta, mayonaise and coronation potatoes and then exclaimed to her equally rotund friends that she was being good today and eating salad. The fat F**k might as well had a McDonalds, there would have been less calories...#

C*nt

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:57 pm

I am doing Januareallgonnagetktfo-y if you carry this on.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:58 pm

You doing Deathember again this year, Dave?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 12:59 pm

Jeff is all over Jazzuary

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:00 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I had a salad for lunch 4/10

Though in front of me was this hippocrocapig who got the largest salad pot possible and filled it with cheese, pasta, mayonaise and coronation potatoes and then exclaimed to her equally rotund friends that she was being good today and eating salad.  The fat F**k might as well had a McDonalds, there would have been less calories...#

C*nt

They all do it. Old bird (who looks like family guy) who used to sit next to me would do it. You could smell the cheap mayo. It'd have 1 bit of beetroot which would colour the mayo making it look like a pot of petit (grand) filou.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:00 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I had a salad for lunch 4/10

Though in front of me was this hippocrocapig who got the largest salad pot possible and filled it with cheese, pasta, mayonaise and coronation potatoes and then exclaimed to her equally rotund friends that she was being good today and eating salad.  The fat F**k might as well had a McDonalds, there would have been less calories...#

C*nt

That could have been posted by SerialDAVE such was the brilliance and invective spewing from it, riCk.

Great stuff.

I went proper old school today. Spaghetti Bolognese. Bloody lovely it was as well. Bit of non-specific hard cheese sprinkled on top. Lovely stuff.

A few Cadbury's Heroes for dessert. Currently done a fudge, a wispa and twirl. I may have some more in an hour.

8.41/10

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:01 pm

Shah is well up for doing Dune this year......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:02 pm

Supermarket deal update!

I bought some crème fraiche at the Marks and Spencer at Haymarket Station last night before catching the train home.  I was in a hurry and didn't note the price and in any event its turns out I didn't need the crème fraiche as Mrs Superfly had made pasta and not fajitas.  

All in all, a complete rip-off (avoid it like the plague guys) and I will be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint to the Marks and Spencer.

Last edited by superflyweight on Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:03 pm

That could have been posted by SerialDAVE such was the brilliance and invective spewing from it, riCk.

Great stuff.

rick is often volatile at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:04 pm

sean wrote:rick is often volatile at the moment.

Time of the year sean... I will get all Christmassy soon...

super market deal update....

Magnum of Prosecco for a tenner at The Morrisons

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Great stuff.

rick is often volatile at the moment.

He is actually. That post t'other day about you jizzing on a prospective employers face was most un-riCKlike.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:05 pm

superflyweight wrote:Supermarket deal update!

I bought some crème fraiche at the Marks and Spencer at Haymarket Station last night before catching the train home.  I was in a hurry and didn't note the price and in any event its turns out I didn't need the crème fraiche as Mrs Superfly had made pasta and not fajitas.  

All in all, a complete rip-off (avoid it like the plague guys) and I will be writing a strongly worded letter of complaint to the Marks and Spencer.

Picked up 20 cans of stronbow from Tesco last night at £10.

88p / litre takes some beating.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I saw that deal. They also had Tescos own label cider for the same price which I contemplated over Strongbow. I still think Rod is behind the brewing.

I have been buying my booze from The Der Lidl recently. Some really good booze in there. Thinking of getting a keg of Weissbeer from there for the Fury fight.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:47 pm

Rowley wrote:I like Movember. I don't as a rule like to participate in charity events of this type and as I can't be arsed to explain the reasons to folk too stupid to understand I generally have to let them assume I am just tight. Being fully bearded I cannot take part in Movember, which I wouldn't do anyway, but don't have to contend with the horrific misrepresentation of me as tight.

http://www.decembeard.org/

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 1:55 pm

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I saw that deal. They also had Tescos own label cider for the same price which I contemplated over Strongbow. I still think Rod is behind the brewing.

I have been buying my booze from The Der Lidl recently. Some really good booze in there. Thinking of getting a keg of Weissbeer from there for the Fury fight.

The old Rod Gifford stuff was half decent and in a nice looking can. The new stuff is too sweet and the can looks like the kind of thing a tramp would drink out of.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 24 Nov 2015, 2:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

The old Rod Gifford stuff was half decent and in a nice looking can. The new stuff is too sweet and the can looks like the kind of thing a tramp would drink out of.

That tends to happen to anything you're holding.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 2:23 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

That tends to happen to anything you're holding.

His knob?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 24 Nov 2015, 2:32 pm

You do get bummer tramps.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 2:51 pm

michaelsed

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:00 pm

seanmichaels wrote:michaelsed

It deserved better as well.

A bummer tramp noshing you off is no way to end the day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:13 pm

True - for sean it's more of a lunchtime treat.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:15 pm

I will not have bummer tramps bandied around willy nilly.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:15 pm

Bog off jules.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:19 pm

I'll go so far as to say it's no way to begin the day either

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:25 pm

That sounds like a man speaking from experience Dave?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 3:50 pm

seanmichaels wrote:That sounds like a man speaking from experience Dave?
No, I just used my imagination and, given the thought of being noshed off by a tramp at the end of the day proved to be almost vomit inducing, it didn't take much imagination to believe the experience would be unpleasant at any other time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:37 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
No, I just used my imagination and, given the  thought of being noshed off by a tramp at the end of the day proved to be almost vomit inducing, it didn't take much imagination to believe the experience would be unpleasant at any other time.

One of my ex-colleagues who was a bit of a p1ss-head got hammered in the City one night and missed his train back to Rickmansworth so ended up passing out in or near the metal slab sculpture outside Liverpool Street station.  When he woke up a homeless was tasting his John Thomas.  He told us the story in an heroic "I hit a tramp" way but no-one saw past the knob-in-mouth part.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Nov 2015, 6:47 pm

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
No, I just used my imagination and, given the  thought of being noshed off by a tramp at the end of the day proved to be almost vomit inducing, it didn't take much imagination to believe the experience would be unpleasant at any other time.

I was a bit of a p1ss-head before Galtova has me wearing her underwear and I once got hammered in the City one night on Babycham and missed my train back to the Wolfskin Depot so ended up passing out in or near the metal slab sculpture outside Liverpool Street station.  When I woke up, a homeless was tasting my John Thomas.  I told the Police the story in an heroic "I hit a tramp several hours after catching him sampling my meat and two veg" way but no-one saw past the knob-in-mouth part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 Nov 2015, 8:10 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I was a bit of a p1ss-head before Galtova has me wearing her underwear and I once got hammered in the City one night on Babycham and missed my train back to the Wolfskin Depot so ended up passing out in or near the metal slab sculpture outside Liverpool Street station.  When I woke up, a homeless was tasting my John Thomas.  I told the Police the story in an heroic "I hit a tramp several hours after catching him sampling my meat and two veg" way but no-one saw past the knob-in-mouth part.

What northern devilry is this that something written by me can be altered by another yet appear as if it were written by me without alteration?

Men of the north truly are the masters of technological sorcery.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next