The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:29 am

Yes, Netflix, Sean.

Considering it's a documentary series, it's incredibly gripping.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:43 am

Documentary???? Pah. Only ones I watch are river monsters and aircrash investigation.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 11:47 am

£1.40 for a pot of gravy.

C&B to that, I'll make my own.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:19 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Only ones I watch are river monsters and aircrash investigation.

I love River Monsters. That Jeremy chap is a hero of mine.

You can come round mine and watch it, Sean. You're always welcome.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Only ones I watch are river monsters and aircrash investigation.

I love River Monsters.  That Jeremy chap is a hero of mine.

You can come round mine and watch it, Sean.  You're always welcome.

Congratulations, you've pulled - made more impressive that you did it without buying tino dinner first.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:25 pm

He's hoping Tina will be serving chips in his favored position

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:26 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Congratulations, you've pulled - made more impressive that you did it without buying tino dinner first.

Tino know's there won't be any chance of penetration with Sean's micro-Winkle.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:27 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Not everything is about Sean being a gayer, Shah.

We can sit and watch River Monsters together. There doesn't have to be any bumming involved.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:28 pm

Well said Tina, far better to not have any pressure, just see how things develop.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:32 pm

Sean is involved, i thought that automatically meant you'd be getting sexed? This isn't just any man, this is sean.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:34 pm

Alistair wrote:Sean is involved, i thought that automatically meant you'd be getting sexed? This isn't just any man, this is sean.

I reckon I can resist him.

Thousands have tried and failed, but I reckon I can.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:36 pm

What if he walks in your home, clutching a bag of chips; that cheesy, slightly concerning smile, vomit all over his shirt and shoes? You're a man of steel if you can resist that.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:37 pm

Don't be so certain Tina, A Jorgen Klopp look a like in an old mans coat with 8 pints of Orangeboom down his neck would be a difficult proposition for anyone to resit for any length of time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:38 pm

Alistair wrote:What if he walks in your home, clutching a bag of chips; that cheesy, slightly concerning smile, vomit all over his shirt and shoes? You're a man of steel if you can resist that.

If he is wearing his Tech by Tumi coat, I shall ask the game keeper to shoot him before he gets near the front door.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:40 pm

I imagine Wax Jackets and Tweed are more par for the course round your neck of the woods.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:40 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't be so certain Tina, A Jorgen Klopp look a like in an old mans coat with 8 pints of Orangeboom down his neck would be a difficult proposition for anyone to resit for any length of time.

Disappointing, though i'm sure you were trembling as you typed...

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:42 pm

It's a post about having sex with Sean, even Susie Dent would be forgiven the odd spelling mistake.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:46 pm

Rowley wrote:I imagine Wax Jackets and Tweed are more par for the course round your neck of the woods.

And racist old people.

I may take Sean to meet Mr Dharmasina who runs the village shop.

Sean isn't a racist. He had one of them in his cricket team for a few years.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:53 pm

Alistair wrote:What if he walks in your home, clutching a bag of chips; that cheesy, slightly concerning smile, vomit all over his shirt and shoes? You're a man of steel if you can resist that.

If he is wearing his Tech by Tumi coat, I shall ask the game keeper to shoot him before he gets near the front door.

The zip has broken on the Tech by Tumi. It had also become a bit faded. I have replaced it with a John Partridge & Co Ltd. I have had several complimentary comments since it was purchased.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

The zip has broken on the Tech by Tumi. It had also become a bit faded. I have replaced it with a John Partridge & Co Ltd. I have had several complimentary comments since it was purchased.

http://www.johnpartridge.com/collections/mens/products/heathland-with-leather

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 12:56 pm

Sean isn't a racist.  He had one of them in his cricket team for a few years.

We had 2 actually, both hugely disappointing although neither were paid. We also had one from south africa who looks a bit like Eazy E. He was a nice chap but kept asking me why I drank and what I thought the Lord would think of my drinking.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 1:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Sean isn't a racist.  He had one of them in his cricket team for a few years.

We had 2 actually, both hugely disappointing although neither were paid. We also had one from south africa who looks a bit like Eazy E. He was a nice chap but kept asking me why I drank and what I thought the Lord would think of my drinking.

Should have said the lord would be pleased. I think the church of England has significant shares in the industry.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 1:34 pm

Affurs (person and why newsworthy):

1. Lyric - Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot, like you baby

Spoiler:

3. Lyric - For the grand city hall in New York. 'Twas a wonderful craft, she was rigged fore-and-aft.

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 1:38 pm

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:Don't be so certain Tina, A Jorgen Klopp look a like in an old mans coat with 8 pints of Orangeboom down his neck would be a difficult proposition for anyone to resit for any length of time.

Disappointing, though i'm sure you were trembling as you typed...
Under normal circumstances I'm sure being bummed would render Tina unable to resit for some time but as Shah's helpfully (albeit unnecessarily) pointed out, we're talking about Sean's micro pen!s so it's unlikely Tina would suffer and damage (or feel the damned thing going in in the first place*)

* Not that it would ever happen cos Tina's not that way inclined, he's just being polite to Sean in full knowledge that even though Sean's a bumming enthusiast Tina's simply invited him round to watch telly and Sean should have the f*cking decency to reign his urges in for a bit. Don't know if I've mentioned this but Tina's still my favourite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 1:41 pm

1. Whigfield - Saturday Night (I have a Happy Hardcore version on vinyl!)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 1:49 pm

correct cane!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 1:51 pm

Whig - is it owt to do with Donald Trump? (I haven't even looked at the other clues)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:01 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Whig - is it owt to do with Donald Trump? (I haven't even looked at the other clues)

It is good but it is not right.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

I think the lady was Danish, is it pastries?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:27 pm

That is rubbish

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:30 pm

2. Rab C Nesbitt
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:35 pm

correct cane.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:41 pm

3 is Irish Rover is it not?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:42 pm

Jacket potato cheese beans pot of grapes.

6/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:43 pm

Stan Lee has made a new TV series with Jame Nesbitt if that is it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:44 pm

4 is James

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:45 pm

Looking more likely then Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:52 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Stan Lee has made a new TV series with Jame Nesbitt if that is it?

Lucky Man.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:54 pm

That's the one Alistair

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:54 pm

Jules and Rick correct.

Clue -

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 2:58 pm

Always mix him up with that other man, the Irish one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:05 pm

Paddy Ashdown?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:05 pm

Nesbitt is sh!te...plays himself in everything and unfortunately he's an unbearably smug c*nt who ruins everything he's in.

My disappointment at him not dying during the Hobbit (either in the film itself or during filming) has saddened me immeasurably. Even his hilarious new hair doesn't make up for him being an irritant of some note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Paddy Ashdown?

John Hannah.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:09 pm

Union Cane wrote:

John Hannah.

He's a jock.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

John Hannah.

He's a jock.

That's him.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:12 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Nesbitt is sh!te...plays himself in everything and unfortunately he's an unbearably smug c*nt who ruins everything he's in.

My disappointment at him not dying during the Hobbit (either in the film itself or during filming) has saddened me immeasurably. Even his hilarious new hair doesn't make up for him being an irritant of some note.

Hugh Jackman is good though. And a thoroughly nice gent to boot.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Nesbitt is sh!te...plays himself in everything and unfortunately he's an unbearably smug c*nt who ruins everything he's in.

With excellent sunglass etiquette

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:23 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

With excellent sunglass etiquette

Indeed. His future's so bright he has to wear shades.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jan 2016, 3:28 pm

Hugh Jackman is a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next