The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Mon 25 Jan 2016, 12:44 pm

But have you enquired about the quality of the vinyl compound jeff?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 25 Jan 2016, 12:57 pm

180g superfly, more than sturdy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:22 pm

You find that dish warping is more common with thick records than thin records (probably because of insufficient pressing time--a longer cycle is needed for thicker records).
And the vertical tracking angle is critical.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:33 pm

Which ones are best for killing zombies?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:41 pm

Sh1t ones. Anything by Queen and anything else that Adam might own.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:43 pm

Platinum ones.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:Sh1t ones.  Anything by Queen and anything else that Adam might own.  
Its a fair cop!

I cant really argue against that when I actually paid money to see The Chas 'n Dave in concert. Albeit, it was only £8. Still absolute Ballbag Baggins

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:51 pm

I saw Chas n Dave only it wasn't Chas n Dave, it was Chas and a couple of randoms. I think him and Dave fell out at some point.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:52 pm

Chas and Dave have played up here recently together, everyone had a jolly old time

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jan 2016, 1:59 pm

Afternoon all, splendid week of dreadful football (including my lot but the result matters more at this stage)

Reading about Jurgen Klopp's spare pair of glasses (riveting stuff I know) and he's said this..."Now I have to be careful. They're black and I look a little bit of a serial killer."

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 25 Jan 2016, 2:09 pm

De Kock managed to stay in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 25 Jan 2016, 3:43 pm

Spectacularly michaelsed.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 25 Jan 2016, 3:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:Spectacularly michaelsed.  

England couldn't get De Kock out would have been better

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 25 Jan 2016, 4:05 pm

England are de Kocking it up

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 25 Jan 2016, 4:06 pm

De Kock left sean Squinton.

Hows the weather holding up GG?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 25 Jan 2016, 4:12 pm

I finally ventured outside yesterday afternoon to find snow levels that ranged from a quarter of an inch deep to two feet deep with the vast majority at the higher end of that range. Due to the position of my home and the blowing snow it certainly looked like I lost the driveway coverage lottery compared to my neighbours. It took three hours to dig out and we didn't even get the worst of it.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 6:25 am

Morning peeps, wha's gwannin?

'sup Shah

FIst

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:01 am

Morning Rick the Klick. Sorry for being late! Trying to get my nut around this power of attorney sh*te. How goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:11 am

Good mate, sounds like I am having a lot less hassle than you!

It is a powerful thing is a power of attourney so it is indeed a pain in the behind!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:Good mate, sounds like I am having a lot less hassle than you!

It is a powerful thing is a power of attourney so it is indeed a pain in the behind!

Shocked Shocked

Thinking of visiting Sean's behind are we?! Say it ain't so rick. Midlife crisis = trade the bird in for a younger model and buy a motorbike/sports car. Not genderbending/fancying Sean.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:16 am

Morning multi tasking never goes well mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:24 am

I know the feeling. The number of times ive been on the phone put the cornflakes in the fridge and the milk gallon into the cupboard can be determined from the depth of my wife's frown this morning. Remind me on another day to tell you of the time I took my wife to mexico. I haven't the energy or the focus to post it right now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:33 am

Haha, I look forward to it mate...

It is like a ghost town in here today, good so I can get some work done, weird as you can hear random conversations. Though sick to to the teeth with fecking auditors in all the time, they seem to decend like a plague en masse... Gimps

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:44 am

Turd. Morning

Lots of oranges and pinks in the sky this morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 7:55 am

Morning sean, greys and blues here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:18 am

Griffons and pterodactyls here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:42 am

Kestrels and racing pigeons here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

Pheasants and bullets here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 9:23 am

How was the play Julio? I forgot to ask was too busy...well I ought not bring that up again.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jan 2016, 9:29 am

It was impressive stuff Shah, especially for an amateur production (although it's one of the top amateur groups in B'ham). The guy playing Willy Loman gave it everything.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 9:34 am

Hero wrote:I knew it was going to be HHH but I nearly jizzed myself when Ambrose got to the final 2.

Does this merit instant banishment?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 9:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:It was impressive stuff Shah, especially for an amateur production (although it's one of the top amateur groups in B'ham). The guy playing Willy Loman gave it everything.

Shocked You did that deliberately

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Hero wrote:I knew it was going to be HHH but I nearly jizzed myself when Ambrose got to the final 2.

Laugh

I read that whole thread. Triple H is the best.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:09 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

He deserves to have his f*cking head cut off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:13 am

Have you turned heel Windows?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:27 am

I think he is trying to bury Hero with a heel promo

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:27 am

Morning everyone!

How are we all doing?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:27 am

Or take to his heels before his son gets home

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:07 pm

Shah'ed

You don't deserve that Shah - you keep this place going in the morning.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:22 pm

I just assumed that everyone thought tinos course of action was a wise one and followed his example.

Mexican bean wrap. Cheese and bean puff. Fruit salad and a lion bar. Washed down with orange juice and crushed mango. 9.9/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:36 pm

A F***ing salad, and some mussels, 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jan 2016, 12:41 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I just assumed that everyone thought tinos course of action was a wise one and followed his example.

Mexican bean wrap. Cheese and bean puff. Fruit salad and a lion bar. Washed down with orange juice and crushed mango. 9.9/10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:01 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I just assumed that everyone thought tinos course of action was a wise one and followed his example.

I should have wrote paff so daft northerners like you could understand

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:A F***ing salad, and some mussels, 8/10

Truss diet.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:04 pm

Shah wrote:Truss diet.

That's how you become a beefcake kiddo.

(I just had it because the canteen choice was bobbins, and I was at The Morrisons)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:15 pm

Battered sausage, chips and curry sauce. 8/10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:21 pm

Spoiler:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:27 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Spoiler:

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:31 pm

what is it?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 26 Jan 2016, 1:34 pm

Afternoon. Five and a half more days to tolerate work before my holidays.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next