The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

+9
Bentyf1
ncfc_Tooze
Steel
x12x
Nay
TwisT
Electric Demon
Crimey
Paul Mac 6CW
13 posters

Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! Empty 6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 21 Mar 2016, 4:52 pm

This is the place for all your live action thoughts and general feedback - Until the feedback thread goes up Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Post by Crimey Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

I can't believe Crime Lord won Gateway to Glory! AND retained his title, AND interfered in the other world title match to win that one. 6CW is going places.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! Empty Re: 6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

Post by Electric Demon Mon 21 Mar 2016, 5:19 pm

I can't believe he's got a book out!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:23 pm

I can't believe it's not butter

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:36 pm

Whoever wrote the time attack match, i really enjoyed it.

Everyone looked strong and like they could end up as champion. Really good match.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:38 pm

Yeah fantastic match, made everyone have play their part. Certainly had a cliffhanger ending

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:55 pm

Can we please note that this was actually part of a 6CW Show:

6CW Day of Reckoning - Discussion Thread - WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!! Screen10

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Mar 2016, 6:56 pm

Proper mark out moment is that

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 21 Mar 2016, 7:13 pm

Agreed time attack was immense mat delivered big time, while show so far has more than met the hype that was surrounding it

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:05 pm

Blinding matches so far! I think a lot of losers have still ended up looking really strong.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 21 Mar 2016, 10:13 pm

What a belting show
Match of thr night so far is the time attack for me just class throughout
Still plenty more to come too
Well done to creative and all the writers, its been top

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 22 Mar 2016, 7:11 am

Great show so far, what a place to leave it.

Still hope for Faith to come in at an unprecedented number 31 clean house and win.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:00 am

What a show.

Gateway to Glory match was match of the night, managed to juggle so many things and still be fantastic. Shock winner and there was a part of me that was thinking it could be Crime Lord....

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:01 am

Cracking show folks, truly amazing. The match writing was of the highest quality.

Congrats to the winners, Viper much deserved.

And Reborn winning to go on and challange in the main event for world title, did anyone predict that?

Will put proper feedback up when the thread goes up.

Paul, Chris, Mat and all the match writers take a bow

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:05 am

Show was alright I guess.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:07 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLL I KID.

WHAT A SHOW!!!!!! I'M DEAD. All very, very worthy winners. Proud to be a apart of something which is literally enormous now.

I need another lie down. Send help. Waves of poo have flung into the Kent household.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:12 am

LL Cool Nay wrote:And Reborn winning to go on and challange in the main event for world title, did anyone predict that?

Actually I did.

More luck than judgement mind.

Superb show from top to bottom. Credit to all involved, every match was to a very high standard.

One small detail, the triple threat tag team match was great but we are the MEGASTARS not the MEGA POWERS!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:17 am

I predicted 3 of the final 4,

sadly i get as many points for that as my actual results predictions.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:22 am

Fantastic show gents

I really thought my prediction was right - and I was right behind Crime Lord winning at the end.

Every match was spot on. Very enjoyable read start to finish.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:26 am

I got 2 of the final four correct.

Got 5 match results correct.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 22 Mar 2016, 9:57 am

My 6WF heart marked out at the returns of Marshall Murdoch and Scorpion too. I hope they are proper returns - can anyone confirm?

I love both of those guys - and terrific promoers too

Put a big big smile on my face

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:00 am

Both have contacted us for a full time return and will be notified by PM of their appearance on the card - The rest is up to them

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:19 am

So many possible feuds going forward, hard to see which way they will go.

Crime Lord/Thunder looks a possibility, but you'd expect Thunder/Liam Wood to be a match at Night of Glory.

Cassius hasn't got a feud yet, his main opponent appeared to be Reborn before the event, but now who will he get?

The four Xtreme Title guys seem to still be separate, maybe they'll be fired and have an "unsanctioned" match at NoG.

Reborn vs Joshua seems dead on really.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:23 am

Guess who's back, back again. Tell your friends.

Thanks ED, yes it's a full time return - the schedule here fits in a heck of a lot better than the old 6WF one did at the end. I was thinking about a return anyway before Paul contacted me so the two fitted nicely together.

It's been difficult to keep quiet on TT in the mean time though when certain things have come up! It's was Gregers' girlfriend who was a Zhi fan btw. One of those weird little bits of info that's stuck with me.

Card looks good #retirementtomainevent Cool

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:36 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Love you Marshy

And we're tagging!
And Main evening!

YESSSSSSSS!

Did Cassius eliminate Marshall? I couldn't quite work that bit out

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 10:46 am

Love you too and we can get our groove on it the main event Hug

Even though yeah, I read it as Cassius did after Marshall eliminated McManus (so much for 6WF solidatory...)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:05 am

Looking at trash talk I think we are about to be demoted Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:07 am

And rightly so Wink

Nothing personal, just a point that a 5 man Ladder match for the INT Championship should probably be the main event.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:10 am

But It hasn't got me in it??

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:11 am

Just saw that the tag title match is on this card, wonder if this means we could be seeing Adamson vs Grace at Night of Glory, or even Adamson vs Grace vs Liam Wood for the world title?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:12 am

Slight amendments to the card Very Happy

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:19 am

Long time till nog anything could happen, I'm expecting forgotten to retain the tag titles though next week, leading to some other teams getting involved at nog as well

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:20 am

Crimey wrote:Just saw that the tag title match is on this card, wonder if this means we could be seeing Adamson vs Grace at Night of Glory, or even Adamson vs Grace vs Liam Wood for the world title?

Depends. Adamson and Grace could yet end up Tag Champs.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:20 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Slight amendments to the card Very Happy
I've only been here two minutes and already I'm being demoted Laugh

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:34 am

Marshy boxing

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:37 am

Welcome back MARSHMELLOW heart

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:47 am

Thanks Dicey, my sexy Irish friend kiss

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:50 am

How goes it mate

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 11:55 am

Not bad cheers, in the process of buying my first house at the moment. Offer was accepted yesterday so my heads full of mortgages, solicitors etc today. All good fun!

Hows things with you?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:02 pm

I wish I was buying my first house, renting sucks, good luck with it

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:06 pm

Welcome back Marshall, Bull

6WFers starting to take over just saying

Also what a day, go to work and get promoted to main event

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:15 pm

Naybo OK

Got to go somewhere, I've got 2 and a half years of keeping my inner American church going nutcase quiet to make up for!

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 22 Mar 2016, 12:35 pm

I am doing an interview/podcast with Chris tomorrow night, any questions you have regarding Day of Reckoning etc would be greatly appreciated.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down