The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers*

+6
Marky
BlueDragon1205
x12x
Bentyf1
DP
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers* Empty Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm

All show chatter in here lads for the weekend

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Mar 2024, 7:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RESULTS ARE UP!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Day of Reckoning Discussion Thread *Will contain spoilers*

Post by DP Fri 08 Mar 2024, 8:37 pm

Just awesome!!

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 08 Mar 2024, 9:02 pm

STEVEEEEEEEEEE

HOLY MOTHER OF SH IT

what an opening night to day of reckoning mate. Absolutely adored that, gunna read it again before I go to bed. The I Quit match was perfect, I loved how both tried to work on each others weaknesses and Wood coming up on tops. Also, the tlc match rocked. And of course wargames was amazing, the flow and subtle moments makes for an intriguing night two of day of reckoning! Very cool how the resistance won and where that leaves Genesis going forward.

Windmilling for night two!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 08 Mar 2024, 9:03 pm

I've given it a quick scan and holy hell I'm excited for night two now! Going to give it a proper read tomorrow but what a huge way to start the PPV.

The Gateway To Glory is going to have like half of it's competitors half dead...with so many big names not at 100% it really leaves it open to who could win the big one.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 08 Mar 2024, 10:53 pm

Knocked it out the park again Steven.. good man.

Good to see BD his usual, sh*t stirring, self haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 08 Mar 2024, 11:20 pm

That was amazing. Can't wait for Night Two.

Might even promo Laugh

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 09 Mar 2024, 12:11 am

BlueDragon1205 wrote:Knocked it out the park again Steven.. good man.

Good to see BD his usual, sh*t stirring, self haha

Ayy re-read it again mate in bed and noticed more of Bluey causing mayhem!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 09 Mar 2024, 12:11 am

Also, Rexy and Kent forevs. heart

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 09 Mar 2024, 1:25 am

Bentyf1 wrote:Also, Rexy and Kent forevs. heart

Yep, forever.

Or until Rex realises Kent chose to let Sweetwater take the loss instead of helping him.

One of the two Laugh

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 09 Mar 2024, 8:20 am

That bit with Kent at the end was superb. Can't wait to see how that plays out in the next few weeks.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 09 Mar 2024, 8:28 am

The bit with Rex getting handcuffed I thought was pretty gnarly also!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 09 Mar 2024, 10:26 am

Marky wrote:

Yep, forever.

Or until Rex realises Kent chose to let Sweetwater take the loss instead of helping him.

One of the two Laugh

Red and Kent mate, the ultimate bromance

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 09 Mar 2024, 10:29 am

Not as if Kent has Lotso Huggin bear tendencies…

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat 09 Mar 2024, 4:00 pm

Finally caught up on the show, really great read that. Very much looking forward to night 2.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 10 Mar 2024, 10:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FULL NIGHT 2 RESULTS!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 10 Mar 2024, 10:32 am

Oh my word. What a show. And what a GTG

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 10 Mar 2024, 10:38 am

Bentyf1 wrote:
Marky wrote:

Yep, forever.

One of the two Laugh

Aged well

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 10 Mar 2024, 11:23 am

Can I say something, Steve? the nub has been firmly destroyed. I have nothing.

WHAT A FU CKING SHOW, OH MY GOD.

I absolutely adored it all. I will need to re-read it again to take everything in again but the returns, the moments and the carnage. What a incredible show, I have no words. All the characters looked a million bucks and that is testament to your writing. Where on earth does 6CWF go from here? feels like a hollywood movie with all that is going on. The cage match with Grace and Reborn was an excellent start to the show, where do they both go from here? Alex Walker's exodus is definitley a wild card, the Jenny McManus/Walker deal looks pretty spicy. How will James McManus react? so cool to see the ghosts of James's past come back during the match with Daniel Reilly!

The Gateway to glory was speical, seriously special. Congrats to Liam as Plague is a really cool character and idea, It will be great to see how Plague tries to keep Gazzy in his circle, how will Gazzy react? will Gazzy and Uryu have to join forces to take down Plague in the future? Congrats also to Marky as the Rex character had one hell of a showing and just showcases the hard work Marky has put into the character and his development where a world title is inevitable to solidfy Rex as the generational talent he is

Welcome back to all the returnees, I'm so stoked your back.

Lets all fuc king roll into night of glory and cook something special with the head chef, Steve, so stoked!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 10 Mar 2024, 11:30 am

Marky wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Marky wrote:

Yep, forever.

One of the two Laugh

Aged well

Daddy Kent's night if it was in Family guy! i'm sure he will be telling Rex and Genesis to just hear him out mate! kiss Hug [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 10 Mar 2024, 12:10 pm

A year of mourning when Rex and Kent are no longer Genesis brothers, I think that’s fair to say

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 10 Mar 2024, 2:35 pm

Wow what a show fantastic work JJ, all the matches were great but that gateway was something else. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 10 Mar 2024, 4:37 pm

Hell of a night 2 JJ. Returns handled wonderfully. Can't wait to see what the next few weeks hold.

Congrats to the new champ and I hope Plague burns in hell ...

Welcome back Lee you sonovabitch....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 10 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm

Hey hey. Thanks for the welcome people. Been a while.

Great stuff JJ. Looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun 10 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm

Brilliant two shows! Every match had so much detail so would dread to think how long it took but really enjoyed each match up!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun 10 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm

Incredible shows...I don't even know where to begin

Just an absolutely phenomenal read across both days. How do you even look to top this going forward

In my best Jose Mourinho impersonation This is efed heritage

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down