The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread

+3
TwisT
x12x
Mat
7 posters

Go down

6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread Empty 6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread

Post by Mat Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:53 pm

Match One: Tag Team Titles
Standard Steel (C) v Hurst/Perez v Megastars v Perfect Execution

Theme: "The Fire" The Roots ft John Legend

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread

Post by x12x Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:54 am

Our scene begins in the car park of Wembley Stadium, the camera focuses on the Bang Bus to reveal Brandon Perez stood with 'The Groupies'. In the background Jeeves the Butler is struggling to stop Sir Chimpington attacking him, Matzko The Amazing is also in the background secretly wearing the WSW belt that Brandon told him not to wear. In the foreground Brandon is stood with a big white board as his personal trainer Jesus, Midget Luchadore El Guerrero, Boobatron 5000 (a woman dressed as a robot) and 'Brandon's Angel's' this week made up of Destiny, Brandi and Ling-Ling watch on as Brandon speaks.

BP: So Night Of Glory is the biggest night of the year...you know it's like Perez Fest but turned up to 11 and with a lot less midgets...sorry Guerrero...

Jesus consoles El Guerrero who clearly annoyed walks in to the bus swearing in spanish

BP: Anyway...I hear that some of the bigger names are getting their own entrances so...obviously Jack and I should be getting ours...you've got Jack...a record breaking tag team champion and between me and you the man who carried Robin Reborn and me...the former movie star and three time UK Champion...I know that some people say none of the reigns count but it doesn't matter...at Night Of Glory you're going to be looking at one half of the tag team champions...we might not have a name yet because every suggestion gets shot down but we will have the titles and because of that...we need an entrance to show the world just how great we are.

All of the groupies nod at each other, apart from Jeeves who is still being attacked by a chimpanzee in a tux.

BP: That's why I called a meeting...I need ideas as to what should happen in the entrance and as my most trusted group of friends, I knew you'd be the best people to ask...now I've already written down a few ideas but a fresh set of eyes is needed!

The camera focussed on the board that has a few ideas written down they include 'shot from canon shaped like a dong?', 'dgsgsg' and the word 'dinosaur?' crossed out but then written down again without the question mark. The groupies look at the board and begin to shout out ideas, with each one Brandon quickly writes them down

Jesus: You'll need fire works...but not 6CW's fireworks because they're too predicable...I know a guy who does these fire works that have a mind of their own...

Brandon quickly scribbles down the words 'death fireworks' as the rest keep shouting ideas

Ling-Ling: ...Love you long time...

Boobatron: Robots!

Jesus: We could attach the fireworks to swans and get them to fly close to the fans so they feel like they're part of the show!

Matzko The Amazing: I could do a magic show? Might be cool to have the WSW World Champion appear...

Brandon quickly cuts this idea off, shaking his head and looking at the WSW title with distain

Brandi: Me and the Angels can put on a show...they allow nudity right? We could dress up as famous queens to show that we've taken on Jack's culture...

Destiny: Yeah and Ling can do her ping pong display dressed at Queen Elizabeth but because of Wimbledon we'll use Tennis Balls...

Brandon keeps writing down the ideas, even the next one

???: How about growing the hell up?!

Brandon scribbles the idea down but realises what he was told to write

BP: Wait a minute...that was an insult...

As Perez turns around a furious Kelsey who storms up to Brandon and begins to read him the riot act

Kelsey: What the hell are you doing?! Play time is over now Brandon...you've been given a chance to actually mean something in this company and that means that whatever this is (she motions at the group) has to STOP. If you want to hang out with freaks and prostitutes then that's fine but if you DARE damage the image of Jack I will ruin your life...

...It's time to focus on your career and pull your head out of your ass because there's only so long that the fans will care about 'how funny you are' or that you make jokes about sex before they think you're pathetic and stop caring...is that what you want? A bunch of people laughing at you or do you want to show the world just how good Jack has made you?

It's up to you Brandon but I won't let you and your group of freaks drag Jack and me down to your level...a word of advice...get rid of each and everyone on of these idiots.

Kelsey looks at each member in disgust before storming off causing Brandon to slump in a deck chair

Destiny: Oh no she didn't...who does that b¡tch think she is?! I've got half a mind to cut a sl*t...

BP: Just leave it...

Jesus: Ling-Ling is right, we can't take that...

Boobatron: Exterminate!

Perez stands up again, clearly angry

BP: I SAID LEAVE IT!

The group is in complete shock, stunned to silence. Even Sir Chimpington has stopped attacking Jeeves as the entire group stares at Brandon

BP: Forget the entrance...until I help Jack win back the tag team titles then all this stuff can wait...maybe Kelsey is right...I want people to realise that I'm a great wrestler and no think I'm a joke. You guys can do what you want but I'm going to train.

A dejected Perez wipes the board clean before walking out of shot, the Groupies are clearly upset by the incident

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread Empty Re: 6CW Tag Team Titles fatal four way match-Promo Thread

Post by TwisT Wed 06 Jul 2016, 1:56 pm

Wembley Stadium is full of fans when "Reach" plays. The crowd look to the stage and most hope it will be Max Adamson appearing. When Anthony Grace appears the fans seems disappointed but give Grace a loud and positive reaction. Grace is wearing a freshly cut new white suit and his usual cheek microphone. There are no sunglasses ON him and, even from a distance, you can see bags under his eyes. Grace's reaction to the crowd is happy but not enthusiastic as usual. In fact, the new suit seems to have been brought to make him feel better about himself.

Grace runs down the aisle and tags a few of the fans hands. He ignores one picture request as he goes. He quickly enters the ring and the music dies down abruptly. Grace smiles wildly and salutes the fans.

AG: My friends, the time is UPON us! When two close friends who have gone through a LONG process to arrive at that friendship, finally reach their DESTINY!

The fans cheer and Grace quickly continues.

AG: Through hard work, but most importantly BELIEF, the Megastars can prove to the world how strong a BOND can be. Whether it is facing immoral men, dejected outcasts or gullible try-ers, the Megastars will stand TALL as a beacon of teamwork, faith and DESIRE!

Grace looks to the camera.

AG: I wish to apologise for one thing. That this desire can lead to frustration. Frustration that SPILLED on the last Anarchy. Sometimes faith can be TESTED as we strive to grow as individuals and make the RIGHT choice. Conflicts can be had, not just between people but also between mindsets. I want to PROMISE you all that Anthony Grace still lives by a code of conduct he ALWAYS lived by. I want to prove I am worthy of your cheers and of my partner's continued SUPPORT!

Grace looks up the aisle and smiles.

AG: So let us get this BLOCKBUSTER started! Who disagrees that the Megastars will be the next 6CW World Tag Team champions?!

The fans pop as Grace waits by the ring ropes.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 07 Jul 2016, 4:57 pm

As the crowd continue to show their support for Grace. Last Resort begins to sound from the arena speakers whipping the crowd into a frenzy. Steel steps out from behind the curtain wearing jeans and a 6CW t-shirt, his tag team championship belt draped over his shoulder. Steel stops on the ramp staring at Grace and soaking in the atmosphere.

HE: If anybody's going to disagree with Grace that the megastars will be tag team champions, it's going to be one of the men who,already carry those belts.

HA: I think he will just be the first of many Harold

Steel continues down to the ring, he climbs the steps and wipes his feet before entering. Geoff doesn't greet Grace straight away he requests a microphone from ringside, then scrambles up one of the turnbuckles and lifts the championship belt high in the air to another cheer from the crowd. Steel eventually jumps down then starts to address Grace.

GS: Nice to see you again Anthony, always a pleasure to share this ring with you, in front of all these fans. I'm looking forward to the next time we share a ring together the most though, Night Of Glory it's so close I can almost taste it, the electric atmosphere, the excitement in the air, it really is the greatest of all nights. I aim to put on one heck of a show Grace all you in this ring better pray you can keep up with me.

As for your question Grace do I disagree you the megastars will be the next tag team champions? My answer might surprise you Grace it's a yes from me, the Megastars have everything it takes to be champions the cool name, the merchandise, the right attitude, I am not blind you guys are the full package. So yes the Megastars may well be the next tag team champions.

HA: Can somebody get Lex Hart or Perfect Jack out here to break up this pandering.

GS:However that will not come to fruition at Night Of Glory, what's going to happen that night is myself and Mike are going to walk the champions, then we are going to walk away still the tag team champions, this is our night to shine. We've earned it, we hand picked the Megastars to face us as you were the best competition out there for us to show just how far we have come, that's the plan Anthony and nowhere in the script do we walk out without our titles. The Megastars will have to wait their turn but I'm sure it will come someday friend, if you keep up that positive attitude. I'm sure that's something a man of your intelligence can understand Anthony?

Steel lowers his microphone and holds out his hand towards Grace

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 07 Jul 2016, 5:41 pm

As Anthony Grace and Geoff Steel stand tall in the ring a voice is heard interrupting the hand shake offer and causing both men to turn to the stage

???: Did someone say full package?

HE: Oh god, why is this idiot out here?!

HA: Brandon is part of the match, he can have his say!

The crowd give a good reaction as Brandon Perez stands on the stage with a smile on his face, he takes a breath before speaking to his future opponents

BP:
Geoff, I'd like to take this time to congratulate you on being a champion of this company...as a three time UK champion myself...despite what some say...I know what it's like to represent this company and be the face of what I believe is the greatest place on earth...the 6CW Universe!

The fans cheer as Perez takes in the attention

HE: When will he realise that it doesn't count...he was NEVER UK Champion!

HA: Oh let him have his moment!

Perez continues to pander to the crowd before speaking to Grace personally

BP:
...and Anthony...I would personally like to thank you for kind of being the reason I'm here...you see we both have backgrounds in acting...obviously you were in movies like X-Men Origins: Gambit while I was in movies like Armageddon Harder...different styles of acting but we're brothers in arms when it comes down to what we did before...

Grace looks a bit doubtful at the claim but doesn't reply allowing Perez to continue

BP:
The reason I'm out here though boys...I wanted to make a promise, a promise that I am going to give you both the matches of your life...I know I don't take things seriously but at Night Of Glory I am putting it all on the line and showing the world that with Jack Hurst's help, I can reach my true potential...to quote a fellow actor...

I can believe to achieve!

Perez smiles at Grace who uneasily smiles back at his future opponent

BP:
At Night Of Glory I plan to walk out with my partner as Tag Team Champions...as the cream of the crop...as the men who will lead the division in to the future...not only for myself, not only for the great Jack Hurst or our lovely valet Kelsey and not even just for the Groupies, the girls and guys who support me but also the fans...the ones who pay our wages and buy out merch...the ones who wait out in the rain and the snow to get an autographs and the Mum's who in the past have been very welcoming...

...I'm going to do it for all of them and I'm going to do it in style...

Perez pauses one last time before looking at Steel and Grace

BP: ...I just hope boy boys ready for the Mayor Of Sleaze City to turn Wembley Arena in to his office!

Perez poses for the fans causing them to cheer as Steel and Grace look on.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 12 Jul 2016, 7:17 am

"Night of Glory..."

The crowd react in anticipation as Max Adamson's familiar accent is heard on the Titantron overlooking the ring in the centre of Wembley Stadium, the crowd excitable as he appears on camera in his Locker Room preparing for his match.

Max: To some, Night of Glory means extra money, or a bigger cut of merchandise. Some people see it as nothing but an opportunity to make even more money than they already don't deserve. People like Charlie Kramer, who are the human equivalent of the blood sucking leech. Kramer has poisoned this company from Day 1, like he attempted to in 6WF back in the day, and now he has single handedly thrown the future of 6CW up in the air with no real clue on how it'll land.

(Adamson is sat on a bench taping up his wrists as he continues)

Max: My focus over the past year or so has been dramatically shifted. This time last year I was angrily preparing to face someone who I felt didn't deserve to be in the same ring as me. Fast forward a year and that man and I have become the most profitable tag team in terms of merchandise in 6CW history. We are the first and only tag team in 6CW to have any clout both in and outside of the wrestling industry. Anthony Grace and Max Adamson have gone through a lot but here we are, tag team partners, and one year on from facing each other at Night of Glory, we're at the same event teaming up to walk out as the World 6CW World Tag Team World Champions of the World... World.

(Adamson sits up)

Max: All I've heard, all I've been tweeted since Anarchy when there was that brawl between all four teams, that my partner Anthony Grace was nowhere to be seen. Anthony and I have had words and that will remain confidential. What I will say though, is that even on my own Max Adamson dominated, Max Adamson stood tall. Imagine how well the Megastars will do when BOTH of us show up! Grace has been unwilling for a long time to adopt the "whatever it takes" mentality, but I think he's coming around. He needs to realise that playing fair leaves you a target for others to take advantage of you. Grace sees himself as this superhero, this beacon of virtue who has to do everything right to appease the child fanbase of 6CW who look up to him. But I've got news for you Grace.

(Adamson smirks as he looks down the camera)

Max: Apologies for the Thunder impression... But Batman did dark things to succeed. Superman was never 100% righteous. Spiderman too. And don't get me started on Deadpool... When Luke Starwalker was on the Battlestar Galactica against Dr Spock he had to do some dirty things too.

(The camera cuts to show Thunder is shown throwing his arms up in disgust and walking off)

Max: The point is, whether you see yourself as a hero or a villain, this game is about winning. Your perception of heroism won't mean a thing unless you can win gold when it counts. The Megastars need Grace to be at his best but also need Grace to understand that when I say "by any means necessary", I f*cking mean it. I'm not here to beat Perfect Jack with a beautiful small package, I don't give a rats ass if it's a roll up with the tights and my feet on the ropes if it means a win and those titles. Grace needs to understand that and not only understand it, learn from it, apply it, and we can walk out of Night of Glory as your NEW...

(Adamson stands up to finish)

Max: ...World 6CW World Tag Team World 6CW World Tag Team World 6CW World Tag Team World 6CW World Tag Team World 6CW World Tag Team CHAMPIONS of the WOOORRRRRLLLLLDDDDD-AH!

(Adamson walks off but stops and looks back at the camera)

Max: ...World.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 12 Jul 2016, 8:53 am

"The Next Big Thing" plays out through the speakers and the crowd continue to cheer as Mike Hill steps out onto the stage.

HA: For the first time, we've now got a full team out here as Mike Hill joins his fellow tag team champion Geoff Steel in the ring with Brandon Perez and Anthony Grace.

HE: Never mind this over the hill has-been, get Jack or Lex out here, someone bring a bit of class to proceedings.

*Hill walks down to the ring tagging the fans hands, he slides in and then leaps to his feet, him and Steel greet each other by slapping their respective title belts against one another in mid-air.

Mike Hill: Well, well, well...it's finally here...Night of Glory. And that means Mike Hill is back where he belongs, on the biggest stage of them all!

*Crowd pop

Mike Hill: This is where Mike Hill thrives, this is where Mike Hill forges his reputation as being one of the best in the business. And that's when Mike Hill is on his own. Now you add into the equation that Mike Hill is wrestling alongside Geoff Steel, someone who is ALMOST as God Damn Good as me...

*Hill stops to smile at Steel who shakes his head with a grin...

Mike Hill: Well, we're practically unbeatable! So you see Anthony, like Geoff, Mike Hill is going to have to respectfully disagree with your prediction for how things are going to go down at Night of Glory. There is simply no way in hell that Standard Steel are walking away from Night of Glory without these belts around our waist.

You can have as much BELIEF as you like Anthony but unfortunately for you, your DESTINY is just an illusion. This isn't one of your Hollywood films Anthony, there is going to be no happy ending. You and Max Adamson are not going to walk off into the sunset together, hands clasped together with the tag team title belts over your shoulders.

Mike Hill admires the FAITH that you have in your partnership with Max, but it is misplaced Anthony. Remember that this time last year you two were beating the living hell out of each other and don't think for a second that if there is a chance for Max to progress himself at the expense of your partnership that he won't take it. You are Han Solo, Max is Lando Calrissian. He will sell his soul to the dark side just to get a leg up.

*Hill then turns and looks at Perez...

Mike Hill: And as for you...the mayor of Sleaze City...how the hell do you do it? All these women, and yet so little time in the day, your stamina must be incredible! And you know what, to a certain extent, Mike Hill admires what you're doing. You've got your big break, you've done pretty well since coming to 6CW and now you're reaping the rewards. You're getting title shots and you're getting a lot of women.

But that's where the admiration stops. Because Mike Hill doesn't know where your priorities lie. It seems that you're just happy to get the title shots, get your name on the list for the Pay Per View after-parties and then running around the room like a dog on heat harassing any woman with a pulse. That's simply not going to cut it when it comes to Night of Glory. These are the big leagues now kid. You might be satisfied with giving us the match of your career, even if that means coming up short. Mike Hill is not. Mike Hill will not be satisfied unless he steals the show AND walks out with the tag team titles still in tow.

And ultimately, that is what Mike Hill feels is going to make the difference come Night of Glory. Mike Hill and Geoff Steel simply want this more than any of you, this is what we have spent our whole lives doing, training for, this means more to us than anything else. Perfect Jack and Lex Hart are nothing more than a marriage of convenience, neither of them are relevant by themselves so are having one last claw at fame by teaming together.

Max doesn't want these titles, Mike Hill can see the envious glances he casts towards Reborn and Reilly as they get ready to Main Event. And as for you two, this isn't your first career, your main priority. For you two, it's about the Oscars or the AVN's. This is Oscars night for Mike Hill and Geoff Steel. This is what we spent our whole lives working towards and there isn't a hope in hell that we're going to let anyone take that away from us!

*Hill turns to Geoff who nods back before the two turn towards Grace and Perez, holding their belts aloft.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:43 pm

*Sirens play and red and blue lights flash

HA: What on earth..?

*Onto the stage walk 3 old school Bobbys, swinging truncheons and wearing old police hats. From behind walks Jack Hurst, who stands with the three policemen behind him and Kelsey next to him

JH: Ello ello ello, what's all this then?

*He laughs at his own humour and then looks to the ring

JH: Why, it's a bunch of rejects and a ravenous young sexual predator in a ring together. Is this Grace finally planning that last desperate career-saving move? Brandon, are you going to sodomise Mr Grace?

*Brandon looks disgusted and Grace shakes his head, ashamed of Hurst's words

JH: Would your Lord not approve? You're in the land he cherishes most, the greatest of his early days of landscaping. He created England on Sunday, for England was an act of love, not work. And now you all spit on it with your mere presence!

*The crowd boo and Perez's forces a laugh, not quite sure if this includes him

JH: Anthony and his convict friend, the two gay old timers and...oh wait

*Hurst turns to Kelsey

JH: They don't know which pair are the queer ones!

*The crowd boo and hiss at Hurst

JH: Shut up! Idiots. You're why our country needs leaders like Boris Johnson. We need strong men who do not bend over for the urchins who try and take our liberty

*A cacophony of boos rains down

JH: Your hate fuels me! Feed me with your rage! You'll all be gone when Article 50 is well and truly used! You, Max, even this closet case from Hollywood!!

*The boos continue and Kelsey takes the mic

KC: Baby, these schmucks don't know anything about politics. They are not as smart and handsome as you, hehehe.

JH: Beauty, brains and brawn - what a guy! And this fellow will be taking those titles back to rest where they rightfully belong. My little protege Perez is about to ride with me and learn that class can take you anywhere you want to go; and class makes us better than our foes come Night of Glory - a ring full of has-beens and a never were.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 16 Jul 2016, 3:27 pm

A video is a uploaded to the 6cw.com website that is a press conference that is being held a few days before Night of Glory.

A small crowd has gathered with a handful of journalists who are awaiting the arrival of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart. A woman who is sitting at the table with a few microphones stands up and begins to speak. The crowd quieten down as she prepares to speak.

PO: Ladies and Gentlemen, journalists and fans alike, I am happy to inform you that Perfect Execution have just arrived here today for this Night of Glory press conference to promote the event and specifically, the fatal four way tag team match for the 6CW Tag Team championships.

Small applause can be heard with a handful of booing.

PO: Now, allow me to introduce to you, Perfect Execution.

The crowd and journalists continue to applaud with audible boo's coming from the fans in attendance as Perfect Execution walk out onto the stage. The two men shake hands and pose for a few photos. They both take their seats and adjust the microphones that are in front of them.

PO: OK, I believe Perfect Jack and Lex Hart are ready to take your questions now. Who has the first one? Yes, you there in the green t-shirt.

A journalist from a local newspaper stands up and begins to speak.

Journo: Both of you have been in good form in the past few weeks, with both of you picking up wins in different matches with and against your opponents in the 6CW tag team title match. How are you feeling right now with Night of Glory less than a few days away?

PJ: We are feeling fantastic, as usual. We know the other teams are feeling nervous, you only have to look at us to see why. We are in the prime of our competitive lives.

LH: I have to agree with Jack, me and Jack had been a team for multiple years before our split and now that we've reformed, 6CW's most dominant team is ready to take back what is rightfully theirs at Night of Glory. Next question please.

PO: Yes, you there in the suit. What is your question?

Journo2: Your opponents in the match, the reigning champions, Standard Steel, Hurst and Perez and the Megastars have had some strong words to say to each other, and more importantly, about the team of Perfect Execution. I assume you've watched and or read what they've said, would you care to comment on this?

Perfect Jack laughs as Lex Hart smirks.

LH: Of course we've heard what they've said. And as usual we've laughed at what they've said. Those three teams have the audacity to say they're the best? All of them have only been teams for a day when me and Jack have been a team longer. We have more experience, more ability then all of them no talent hacks will ever have.

PJ: HA! I must say I do agree. When you look at us, then look at everyone else in the match. Victory is inevitable. We are the faces of the 6CW tag team division. The uncrowned champions if you will. That all changes this Sunday. We're taking back what is rightfully ours. Onto the next question.

Another journalist takes the opportunity to ask a few questions.

Journo3: Just to follow on from my colleague's question. Would you care to share some of your thoughts on your opponents in this upcoming 6CW tag team title match?

PJ: Gladly. We've noticed the other three teams are nothing but hot air and bluster. All words no actions. You only have to look at Standard Steel. Mike Hill came back and helped Geoff Steel a few months back, and for what? Perfect Execution have beaten them time and time again. The only reason why I can think Mike Hill came back and helped Geoff Steel is that he felt sorry for him. Hill pitied Steel. How awful must that feel, I would never let that happen to me and I'm sure Lex feels the same way. How they are tag team champions, i'll never know. But like I said, that all changes come Sunday.

LH: Yes that is right. I couldn't agree more. Then you have the so-called Megastars. A name voted for them by those idiots behind you.

Crowd: BOOOO

Lex Hart laughs as he carries on speaking.

LH: Let's take a look at who the megastars really are. Two men thrown together to fight the 6CW system, a battle which is fair to say that they're losing. 6CW management is fair and just. The cream rises to the top, and well, the rest just sinks to the bottom and that is exactly what's going to happen this Sunday. Max Adamson has the ego the size of a small country and well, Grace is a gullible fool who think's Adamson is his friend, his tag team partner. Well we all know what Adamson is really like. A snake in the grass who's waiting for his opportunity to stab Grace in the back for his own selfish desires. Those two stand no chance.

PJ: I couldn't agree more Lex, as for Perez and Hurst, another team thrown together. Hurst is desperate to reclaim any sort of credibility he thought he once had. But I have to hand it to him, for a man who's been beaten down so many times before by myself or Lex, he just keeps coming back. That doesn't bother us not one bit. I'll happily hit him with a perfect-plex this sunday to take back the 6cw tag team titles, and place them around the waists of the true tag team champions of the world. Perfect Execution.

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart stand up as they prepare to leave.

PJ: Breathe it in ladies and gentlemen, the age of Perfect Execution is upon us once more. And you all know, as well as our opponents. That you can't beat Perfection.

Perfect Jack and Lex raise both arms in the air as they leave the press conference. The clicks and flashes can be seen and heard from the cameras taking pictures of both men as the video ends.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down