The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 pm

I'll bear that in mind as we don't want to be too rigid on the answers mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:44 pm

superflyweight wrote:I would also accept masturbation, Rick.  

Do it yourself, don't demand payment from rick for such a small service.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:05 pm

Afternoon, I see it's all trees and w*nking (or Sean's Friday evening).

My daughter's first day at school today, never seen so many MILF's in need of a good "comforting"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Tell me you didn't post the Obligatory first day at school picture on social media...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:14 pm

Nope, my wife did though (as they're obligatory apparently) Was gonna counter it with a photo of me looking miserable and the caption "Yet another f*cking sh!tty day at work" but she vetoed it....spoilsport!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:20 pm

Yeah usually in front of a door or a fireplace for some reason, I think they have gone right through ironic into compulsory now, F**ksticks.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:24 pm

Oranges and lemons smell different due to chemically identical molecules that are mirror images of each other. An orange is really just a left-handed lemon.

None of an octopus’s limbs knows what any of the others are doing.

‘The Just Missed It Club’ was for people who almost sailed on the Titanic. Two weeks after it sank, it had 118,337 members.

A bank note issued in post war Hungary was issued with a number with 19 digits.

Fireflies and glow-worms are neither flies nor worms. They are both beetles.

Female sharks can store sperm for four years before using it to fertilise their eggs.

The world’s first weather map, published in The Times on 1st April 1875, gave the weather for, the previous day.

Marmalade was an aphrodisiac in 17th-century London.

Hamesucken is the crime of assaulting someone in their own home.

Dublin is home to Ireland’s National Leprechaun Museum.

Ribbon worms will eat their own bodies if their food supply runs out. They can eat up to 95% of themselves and still survive.

Every year, Peruvians eat more than 60 million guinea pigs.

The year after the American Civil War ended, a fifth of Mississippi’s state budget was spent on artificial limbs for wounded soldiers.

A typical earthworm has no lungs, teeth or eyes but it has ten hearts, arranged in five pairs.

And finally

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozen.”
MICHEL DE MONTAIGNE (1533-92)

“We all live under the same sky, but we do not all have the same horizon.”
KONRAD ADENAUER (1876-1967)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Sounds like Georgios Samaras.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Oranges and lemons smell different due to chemically identical molecules that are mirror images of each other. An orange is really just a left-handed lemon.

I always thought a lemon was a left-handed orange.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Oranges and lemons smell different due to chemically identical molecules that are mirror images of each other. An orange is really just a left-handed lemon.

I always thought a lemon was a left-handed orange.

So what's a melon

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:46 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Sounds like Georgios Samaras.  
Or Raheem Sterling or Theo Walcott.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Afternoon, I see it's all trees and w*nking (or Sean's Friday evening).

My daughter's first day at school today, never seen so many MILF's in need of a good "comforting"

Like a man sausage in a doughnut factory. Film?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:33 am

Morning Notches.

Shoulders and Chest dead from Bench Press, even though I went fairly light. All good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:37 am

Morning Shah,

All good here thanks mate.

You'll recover quickly from your session... hopefully.

I felt sore last Sunday in the hamstrings after carrying what seemed like countless boxes of tiles up the stairs last Saturday. Actually there were 84... only about 28 had to be carried up the stairs. Would have been easy to fall on my teeth on the top tread but mind over matter got me through.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:42 am

Morning Shah/TLD

Coming up to a pretty sweet Palindrome TLD...

You feeling better yet Shah?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:16 pm

F*ck me, can't have the CC being Dagless'ed. Need to know if Shah is too sore to lift his own bodyweight...in food up to his f*cking mouth, the fat git!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm actually pretty good now, a Pint of gold top milk from the Tesco, a plate of chicken pilau with raita and lamb cutlets, and 8 mini roasts.

8/10

F*ck you Dave, you alopecic a*sehole.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:43 pm

He wants,
us dead,
He eats everything wrapped in naan brad
Fat c*nt Shah
Fat c*nt Shah

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 pm

He likes
to troll
he's actually Joachim Kroll
Serial Dave
Serial Dave

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:18 pm

He'll clear
His plate
He's grossly overweight
Wobbly Shah
Wobbly Shah

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:32 pm

His Knees
are beat
from running away from Veet
Knock-Kneed Dave
Knock-Kneed Dave

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 am

They
get up late
but do not masturbate
Cuppers
Cuppers

Greetings notches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:11 am

Morning Shah I would have been on earlier but I travelled to the south today so took longer, glad to see you are feeling better.

And for the record, I did not have time to crank one out from the wrist this morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:37 am

Morning Rick

Feel worse than yesterday but am being somewhat soothed by this lovely lass and her windpipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXaJCzkfbk

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:44 am

Probably just age mate, I will be out for a run and the gym tonight I expect so am not looking forward to the results tomorrow...

Glad to see you sticking to the gold top milk...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:54 am

I don't think it's age just yet, I think its just that I haven't been doing it consistently so my body takes it time jumping into repair mode. will make it routine so I can go more frequently and recover overnight.
The milk is fecking magic Ricko, Several times I've been told variations of - you look bigger but slimmer always followed by the *if that make sense*. I think its the heavy fat and protein content that stop me snacking between my admittedly large meals. So how far down south are you today?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:06 am

Nature at its finest mate...

I am in Derby today, so in that kind of midlands grey area, like Stoke. Hopefully aiming to get away fairly early as well so let's see how that works out, and proper football back this weekend in which we get to play Derby, so there are bragging rights at stake.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:35 am

Ah bragging rights, a northerners only defense against depression.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:37 am

That, and knowing you can have a night out including food and taxi for the same price as a flat sh1t craft ale and hummus covered wheat bread in the south, cheers us up no end.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 am

rick_dagless wrote:That, and knowing you can have a night out including food and taxi for the same price as a flat sh1t craft ale and hummus covered wheat bread in the south, cheers us up no end.

Laugh There is that, but only for the posh places Tino frequents.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:48 am

He brother pays for that does he not, probably can live like a prince in Runcorn now.

My shoulder has been aching all week, but from a much less wholesome activity of going on the waltzers drunk at the local music festival.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:11 am

Get a massage done mate. Best thing in the world after a harem.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:19 am

Never had a professional massage to be honest, neither sports, therapy, or dodgy.

May look into it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:22 am

Just a note of caution you feel like Poopie the first day then you feel rejuvenated the second day. It get's worse before it gets a lot better so friday is the best day to do it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:28 am

Fair enough mate, probably wont bother getting one when I go on holiday then...

They used to head and hand massages at one of my old places of work, and foolishly never took advantage.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:38 am

You seem all choked up about it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:45 am

Gutted mate, proper devoed init.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:52 am

....what lol?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 am

No idea, heard someone say it once and thought this was an ideal chance to drop into chav vernacular brraaaapp

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:06 am

I can read so I'm posh by Luton standard. I can't say I've ever heard that before! Did you see Mike Ashley taunt all his poor beleaguered workers with a wad of 50 quid notes.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:09 am

Yes I did, he is a massive bell, end so no surprise there, he probably didn't even think about it.

He probably speaks fluent chav to be honest.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:18 am

He reminds me of Bob Crowe on the other side of the divide.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:21 am

I would imagine they would get on famously Shah, though at least Mike Ashely has finally admitted that the empire is way to big for him to manage.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:45 am

Did he think that looking like queen Victoria would automatically give him her empire ruling skills?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:55 am

That, and to adopt her workhouse policies on labour.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:02 am

Haha, more? More? How dare you not be satisfied with the gruel I so kindly provide for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:11 am

Whilst beating them with a big wad of £50's

Where on earth is everyone today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:29 pm

I was at the gym. Sean is on top of Jim. Super is drinking Jims and Dave is trying and failing to catch Jim because he's a hairless kneeless shirker. So Jim is at fault. Tina has disappeared. Probably see him on crimewatch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:43 pm

You two are heroic for keeping this going. It's like watching the last two remaining desperate couples shuffling agonisingly slowly across the floor during a depression era dance marathon.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Think you may be right supes, we need V 3.0.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next