The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Aug 2016, 9:01 am

DAVE667 wrote:Can't access the link so am going to assume that you're playing Damageplan's "F*ck You!" and have dedicated it to yourself

The ancient Greeks, Dave, wrote in legend of a terrible container in which all the evils of the world were trapped. How prophetic they were. All they got wrong was the name. They called it 'Pandora's Box', when of course they meant 'Shah's Youtube Link'. For god sake do not open that link.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 9:41 am

superflyweight wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Can't access the link so am going to assume that you're playing Damageplan's "F*ck You!" and have dedicated it to yourself

The ancient Greeks, Dave, wrote in legend of a terrible container in which all the evils of the world were trapped. How prophetic they were. All they got wrong was the name. They called it 'Pandora's Box', when of course they meant 'Shah's Youtube Link'.  For god sake do not open that link.
Cheers Super, I left my phone at home today so couldn't even if I wanted to. It's probably a lifesaver too as I'm a bit like Lot's wife re Shah's YouTube links, I know something bad will happen if I open them but the temptation is almost too much to withstand. The last one I opened was the guy playing SLAYER tunes on the banjo which was rather cool, but with Shah being a devious little so-and-so, he was probably just lulling me into a false sense of security.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Aug 2016, 10:36 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Aug 2016, 1:29 pm

It's the afternoon Alistair!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Aug 2016, 2:14 pm

Yeah Alistair, what's the big idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 6:52 am

Davebombed

Whats the story Morning Glory.

Gutentag Notches, Fare thee well?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 7:20 am

Morning Shah, all is well indeed, how you doing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 7:37 am

Fecking Knackered! Completely and utterly, and I've no idea why. Might be time to start going gym again. Did your weekend turn out better than the previous one?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 7:52 am

I had a great weekend cheers mate, day off on Friday, and then York races on Saturday, and not much Sunday, good times.

Today I will be spending most of the day trying to get out of driving to Milton Keynes for a meeting.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:02 am

Why are you so averse to going to Tino town?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:08 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Why are you so averse to going to Tino town?

Because as a rule it is 6 hours of driving for a 2 hour meeting, and Milton Keynes is a pain in the @55 for driving around to be honest. Plus, it is the south...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:25 am

Laugh 6 Hours! Thats what happens when you live in the a*se end of nowhere. Why don't they provide a driver for you?! If theres a meeting in Luton, let me know and i'll make sure you get to eat something that makes the journey worthwhile.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh 6 Hours! Thats what happens when you live in the a*se end of nowhere. Why don't they provide a driver for you?! If theres a meeting in Luton, let me know and i'll make sure you get to eat something that makes the journey worthwhile.

There isn't any food that would make a journey to Luton worthwhile.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:49 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Laugh 6 Hours! Thats what happens when you live in the a*se end of nowhere. Why don't they provide a driver for you?! If theres a meeting in Luton, let me know and i'll make sure you get to eat something that makes the journey worthwhile.

There isn't any food that would make a journey to Luton worthwhile.

Morning all.

Morning.

You'll have to forgive me for not taking seriously the opinion of a punchbag.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:51 am

I am guessing it is going to be chicken based Shah, but I will give it a go, though logistically speaking it is going to be tough to arrange food and not breach CC rules.

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 8:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:

I am guessing it is going to be chicken based Shah, but I will give it a go, though logistically speaking it is going to be tough to arrange food and not breach CC rules.

Morning Tino

Not to worry Rick, there are hundreds of fantastic places to eat from and you just tell me what you're feeling and i'll give you the name of the eatery. Will probably be at work so no chance of a breach - unless you come to my workplace, then i'll take a day off.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:00 am

OK you have a deal, if I ever find myself on the long, turgid journey to Luton, I will rely on your good self to brighten my day with all the culinary delights that Luton has to offer.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:04 am

Also if you stand atop one of the hills with a telescope you can see Tino being allowed out of his kennel by Junior in the morning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:22 am

Hello.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:29 am

JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 22 Aug 2016, 9:44 am

Good morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:00 am

Morning Jules, 'stair.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:03 am

Morning, Rick.

Anything at the Ebor?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:05 am

Not a squeak mate, hard to call, my mate had Scottish and that is about it. Still, had a great day so that is all that counts.

Will leave it now until the Qipco champions day I reckon.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:

That's what I'd do as well. Sad Ken in the 15:40 is my tip.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:15 am

I had Heartbreak City and Scottish, they were the only two i bothered with.

Like everyone else in Football world, Liverpool cost me my accumulator.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:

That's what I'd do as well.  Sad Ken in the 15:40 is my tip.

Zeinab Badawi's 20 hotels in the 16:20, Trust Me I'm a Stomach to come second.

I Tend to stay away from the premier league in any kind of accumulator to be honest 'stair/

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

I Tend to stay away from the premier league in any kind of accumulator to be honest 'stair/

Thanks RICk. I'll get it tattooed on my body somewhere so I don't forget.

How was the weekend? Another 3 points for Newcastle I see.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:24 am

Would have won a pony on a tricast if Almighty Cockup had placed third in the 12:20 at the Camptown Races yesterday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:27 am

After the way they played against Arsenal I thought they were bankers. Some bloke lost out on £250k thanks to them.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:34 am

rick_dagless wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Thanks RICk.  I'll get it tattooed on my body somewhere so I don't forget.

How was the weekend?  Another 3 points for Newcastle I see.  

Ah the good old Day Today...

Cracking weekend cheers mate, and now Newcastle are on the march to promotion, all is good in the world.  You egg chasing yet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Cracking weekend cheers mate, and now Newcastle are on the march to promotion, all is good in the world.  You egg chasing yet?

Yep, first pre-season game was on Saturday.  We won, against a team a league above us as well.  I think we'll do much better this season.  The new first XV coach has brought a load of decent players with him from his previous club and subsequently, some of last years first team are going to be playing with us in the II's.  Plus we had a few lads who will be heading back to Uni at some point who are all handy players.

And we had Ewan, the not very angry Kiwi I mentioned last week.  He played for us.  Played outside centre and tore the opposition centre a new bumhole through most of the match.  Unfortunately he won't be playing for us when the league starts.  

I think we'll be much more competitive this year.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:50 am

I shall await the winning updates as the season goes on. Though diving on a teams bandwagon did the mighty Dinny no favours last year for Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Aug 2016, 10:52 am

How are the ex-first team players handling being kicked down into the second team by the newbies?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 11:03 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:How are the ex-first team players handling being kicked down into the second team by the newbies?

No problem with it. The ones stepping down are the lads who were probably not quite good enough for the firsts but too good for the II's. They did a job last year but were a little bit out of their depth. They will be bigger fish in the II's so they'll be fine with it. They will still play a few first team games when the inevitable injuries and absences take effect.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 11:59 am

I see that Cheshire is doing you a solid Tino.

Rare Montserrat tarantulas have been bred in captivity for the first time at Chester Zoo.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:00 pm

Afternoon Notches,

It's only the thought of not seeing John Henry's wife, Linda, again that has prevented me from slaughtering the entire f*cking FSG family. F*cking Burnley for f*ck's f*cking sake of WTF.

Gonna be as long a season for me as last season was for Jeff.

Burnley...FFS!

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:How are the ex-first team players handling being kicked down into the second team by the newbies?

No problem with it.  The ones stepping down are the lads who were probably not quite good enough for the firsts but too good for the II's.  They did a job last year but were a little bit out of their depth. They will be bigger fish in the II's so they'll be fine with it.  They will still play a few first team games when the inevitable injuries and absences take effect.

An admirable, mature attitude. It would be very easy for some players to think of the newbies as elitist c*nts who snigger at those they consider 'lesser' players.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:37 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I see that Cheshire is doing you a solid Tino.

Rare Montserrat tarantulas have been bred in captivity for the first time at Chester Zoo.

Great news. I love Chester zoo. Very fond memories of that place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 12:39 pm

Me too, it is so much better than London zoo.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 22 Aug 2016, 1:30 pm

Afternoon all.

Tina - I see there's a thread about Ricardo Lopez on the boxing board. Go get 'em Tiger!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:30 pm

Anyone seen "The Tick" on Amazon Prime?

If not, you really should.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:40 pm

superflyweight wrote:Afternoon all.

Tina - I see there's a thread about Ricardo Lopez on the boxing board.  Go get 'em Tiger!

Nothing could tempt me back to that characterless sinkhole of a board.

Now, Superfly. In a stalkerish little w*nker style purely coincidental fashion I, like Jeff, am venturing up to Edinburgh with Mrs Windows for a weekend in early October. It's been many, many years since I went out in Edinburgh, so I might be hitting you up for some ideas on where to go and what to do. I am aware of the pubic triangle, but outside of that, my experience of your fine city is limited.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:51 pm

I'm full of ideas Tina. I'll also stake out each venue I recommend looking for someone wearing a pastel shade Next jumper.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:52 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Anyone seen "The Tick" on Amazon Prime?

Funny on its own merits or so bad it's good?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:58 pm

superflyweight wrote:I'm full of ideas Tina.  I'll also stake out each venue I recommend looking for someone wearing a pastel shade Next jumper.  

I only break them out for work, Fly. In my leisure time I am sharply dressed and very much a fanny magnet. Not in a Galted style, either. There will no Hi-Tecs or rugged, practical coats on display.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Aug 2016, 3:13 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Anyone seen "The Tick" on Amazon Prime?

Funny on its own merits or so bad it's good?

Funny entirely on its own merits.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Aug 2016, 3:21 pm

Excellent

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2016, 4:48 pm

Saw they've had another bash at it. Is it live action or cartoon, Rick?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 23 Aug 2016, 6:43 am

GUTENTAG NOTCHES

All well?!

Got guests coming over today so I am locked out of my own house. Mcdonalds shall host me for most of the night.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next