The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October

+43
wolfball
bedfordwelsh
Kingshu
offload
Sgt_Pooly
eirebilly
A Simply Mesmeric Try
BigGee
Manky-Flanker
stub
Mad for Chelsea
TJ
Pot Hale
cakeordeath
nathan
kingelderfield
profitius
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Artful_Dodger
jimbopip
R!skysports
LordDowlais
Ozzy3213
king_carlos
mckay1402
NeilyBroon
IanBru
bsando
nickj
mikey_dragon
SecretFly
tigertattie
beshocked
funnyExiledScot
Tattie Scones RRN
Senlac
Hazel Sapling
LondonTiger
formerly known as Sam
RDW
yappysnap
Welly
George Carlin
47 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Empty Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October

Post by George Carlin Mon 10 Oct - 19:43

First topic message reminder :

Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Glasgo13                    Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Leices10 
Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers
Friday 14 October 2016
KO: 19:45
Scotstoun Stadium

Live on BT Sport / beIN Sports

Referee Mathieu Raynal (France)
Touch Judge 1 Salam Attalah (France)
Touch Judge 2 Thomas Dejean (France)
TMO Philippe Bonhoure (France)
Citing Commissioner Patrice Frantschi (France)

A. Head to Head

Played 2, Leicester Won 2, No Draws

B. Recent Form

20/01/2001
Leicester Tigers 41 - 26 Glasgow Warriors
EUROPEAN CUP

15/10/2000
Glasgow Warriors 21 - 33 Leicester Tigers
EUROPEAN CUP

C. Teams

Glasgow Warriors 
Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Glasgo11
Stuart Hogg, Leonardo Sarto, Alex Dunbar, Sam Johnson, Rory Hughes, Finn Russell, Henry Pyrgos,Gordon Reid, Fraser Brown, Zander Fagerson, Tim Swinson, Jonny Gray, Rob Harley, Ryan Wilson, Josh Strauss.

Replacements: Pat MacArthur, Alex Allan, Sila Puafisi, Matt Fagerson, Lewis Wynne, Ali Price, Mark Bennett, Sean Lamont.

Leicester Tigers
Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Tiger10
Telusa Veainu, Adam Thompstone, Mathew Tait, Matt Toomua, Tom Brady, Owen Williams, Ben Youngs, Ellis Genge, Tom Youngs, Dan Cole, Dom Barrow, Graham Kitchener, Mike Fitzgerald, Brendon O'Connor, Lachlan McCaffrey.

Replacements: Harry Thacker, Logovi'i Mulipola, Greg Bateman, Ed Slater, Will Evans, Sam Harrison, Freddie Burns, Peter Betham.

Last edited by George Carlin on Fri 14 Oct - 14:03; edited 1 time in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October

Post by Pot Hale Fri 14 Oct - 21:38

A proper shellacking.

Congratulations Glasgow. That was top notch.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October - Page 4 Empty Re: Champions Cup Pool 1: Glasgow Warriors v Leicester Tigers, 14 October

Post by yappysnap Fri 14 Oct - 21:39

formerly known as Sam wrote:
yappysnap wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:It's returned. Looked certain that the ref was going to pen try us even though Glasgow were boring in.

Slater on should hopefully give us some leadership.

Come on Sam.

As the club that probably score more penalty tries then the rest of the the league combined you can't really complain about another team almost scoring one, especially when the ref seems to bottle giving it!

I can when the opposition's tighthead prop has his backside facing the referee. Not even a hint of pushing straight. The ref was poor.

Glasgow were very good and fully deserved to give us a kicking.

It's interesting that when Tigers are beaten in the scrum it's through cheating, and suddenly that's a bad thing...

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Fri 14 Oct - 21:41

Congratulations Glasgow, well deserved. Ref aside, Glasgows attack against Tigers defence was always going to result in only one result

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Fri 14 Oct - 21:41

Munchkin wrote:Don't believe that. Two intercepts.

glasgow make a deliberate tactic of going for intercepts. they get a lot

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Fri 14 Oct - 21:43

yappysnap wrote:
yappysnap wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:It's returned. Looked certain that the ref was going to pen try us even though Glasgow were boring in.

Come on Sam.

As the club that probably score more penalty tries then the rest of the the league combined you can't really complain about another team almost scoring one, especially when the ref seems to bottle giving it!

I can when the opposition's tighthead prop has his backside facing the referee. Not even a hint of pushing straight. The ref was poor.

It's interesting that when Tigers are beaten in the scrum it's through cheating, and suddenly that's a bad thing...

Sorry but that's cowpat, most tigers fans on here would say if we won a scrum by cheating that they were lucky to get it.

The ref was poor, I can only think he was trying to even up for not giving a red to Toomua that he should really of got.

But that takes nothing away from Glasgow, they fully deserve the win

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct - 21:46

TJ wrote:
Munchkin wrote:Don't believe that. Two intercepts.

glasgow make a deliberate tactic of going for intercepts.  they get a lot

I can understand one, but two against a team with the caliber of Tigers is a bit surprising.

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 14 Oct - 21:47

yappysnap wrote:
yappysnap wrote:

Come on Sam.

If he'd done that on the other side I'd have said it was savvy but right in front of the ref it's just poor officiating.

Glasgow had great balance in the squad and they played as a unit. Hopefully our coaches will learn from that and stop filling our backline with speed but no size. We need someone in the centre to tie in defenders so we can move the ball wide. At the minute it's to easy just to drift. Tait isn't going to cause defenders to hesitate he's a one on one tackle all day. Get Smith in there and we also have someone who would have been perfect for the niggle of the game.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Fri 14 Oct - 21:48

Well a fine win for Glasgow. I was slightly worried after the start with so many (mostly silly) penalties being given away and falling behind early on, but they kept their composure well. As others have said, the difference between the defenses was stark, but I also thought Glasgow did well at recognising the situation, space around the fringes etc., and ruthlessly exploiting it. Also, the Hughes nearly score was brilliant.

Leicester's defense was shambolic, gifted Glasgow easy gains whenever they had the ball, so were unable to exert pressure at the breakdown, or even slow down the ball. I also thought they weren't all that imaginative in attack, Williams didn't really offer much, though not helped by Toomua and Tait's lack of familiarity.

Ref wasn't great, but I think the final score was a pretty fair reflection of the game TBH. Well done Glasgow clap

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Fri 14 Oct - 21:50

As a Tiger fan i'm choosing to blieve this

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 14 Oct - 21:55

I'm not sure how we could play much worse Welly. If we play like that against Racing next week the players might get lynched trying to get through the Crumbie and into the changing rooms. I'll be in a better mood then though  (flying to Aus).

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Oct - 21:55

I hate to admit it but I'm desperate for Tigers not to scrape a top 4 finish this season. Just making the playoffs the last few years has papered over the cracks and allowed things to carry on. The Cockerill and Mauger combination isn't working tbh, and although we'll probably disagree about what needs to change we will all agree that something needs to happen. Obviously I'd rather stick with Cockers, but I can see why others might completely disagree.

It really confuses me when I see pundits/fans talking before a match about Tigers having a big nasty pack and how they would try to win that way. This, sadly, hasn't been the case for years.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 14 Oct - 21:58

Glasgow, that was awesome.

I thought Sarto looked extremely sharp and Fraser Brown is really putting pressure on the two Edinburgh hookers. Hogg was, as always, dangerous.

Leicester looked quite disorganised at times and there were some periods in the first half when Leicester were falling off tackles horribly. Not what you expect from them.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Fri 14 Oct - 21:59

Fuzzy Dunlop wrote:I hate to admit it but I'm desperate for Tigers not to scrape a top 4 finish this season. Just making the playoffs the last few years has papered over the cracks and allowed things to carry on. The Cockerill and Mauger combination isn't working tbh, and although we'll probably disagree about what needs to change we will all agree that something needs to happen. Obviously I'd rather stick with Cockers, but I can see why others might completely disagree.

It really confuses me when I see pundits/fans talking before a match about Tigers having a big nasty pack and how they would try to win that way. This, sadly, hasn't been the case for years.

Have we pushed too much into a attacking mindset? I think we need to push more into a defensive mode and little bits of attacking to it.

The intercepts are because we put ourselves under pressure chasing the game because we've let tries i through poor defence

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 14 Oct - 22:02

Agreed Fuzzy, the pack is far too nice. A game perfect for Barrow to be the enforcer he's supposed to be and he's nowhere to be seen it's Kitch standing up for the backs. What's the point in am enforcer who doesn't get in the face if the opposition. Genge looked a tad neutered as well, I was hoping we'd see a little more of his temper.

I don't really know what to change. Last season we weren't this bad we just made too many errors. All we needed to do was work on our cohesion and skills over the summer. Why the hell we've gone backwards at an alarming rate I don't know. Is the Glasgow defence coach available?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by stub Fri 14 Oct - 22:02

Well played Glasgow - a strong statement of intent. Only saw the last 20mins and Glasgow looked all over Leicester. Looks like the PRO12 boys could be back this season.

stub

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 14 Oct - 22:04

As Paterson said while commentating, Toomua and Tate will be very good once they have a couple of weeks to train together. Toomua is quality - he has shown it time and time again.

I fully admit that I didn't see the first half, but I've seen reffing performancs a hell of a lot worse than Reynal. He could have shown Toomua red and didn't, he could have awarded Glasgow a penalty try 10 minutes into the second half and he didn't, gave short arms correctly instead of full penalties and you could hear him warning Tait to tell his players to get round on the right side for maul defence. As for the scrummaging, Ben Kay didn't have any complaints when commentating as far as I remember.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manky-Flanker Fri 14 Oct - 22:10

formerly known as Sam wrote:Is the Glasgow defence coach available?

Hands off Matt Taylor! Shocked

Think Glasgow can be very proud of that performance, although Reid will probably have nightmares about the try he missed. It was probably harder not to score there!

Manky-Flanker

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 14 Oct - 22:12

Not red carding Toomua was an error though. He was a very lucky boy and he'll have everything crossed he doesn't get cited.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Fri 14 Oct - 22:13

I I'm quite glad to say I was wrong
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Fri 14 Oct - 22:14

George Carlin wrote:As Paterson said while commentating, Toomua and Tate will be very good once they have a couple of weeks to train together. Toomua is quality - he has shown it time and time again.

I fully admit that I didn't see the first half, but I've seen reffing performancs a hell of a lot worse than Reynal. He could have shown Toomua red and didn't, he could have awarded Glasgow a penalty try 10 minutes into the second half and he didn't, gave short arms correctly instead of full penalties and you could hear him warning Tait to tell his players to get round on the right side for maul defence. As for the scrummaging, Ben Kay didn't have any complaints when commentating as far as I remember.

He did say a couple of times tigers were hard done by at scrum time. the ref did make some odd calls, ball rolling forward from a Glasgow ruck without a knock on being called. Glasgow player on the wrong side making Harrison trip up, with nothing given. But I'm sure there were dodgy calls against Glasgow too

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 14 Oct - 22:16

Manky-Flanker wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:Is the Glasgow defence coach available?

Hands off Matt Taylor!  Shocked

Think Glasgow can be very proud of that performance, although Reid will probably have nightmares about the try he missed. It was probably harder not to score there!

They should be proud of that performance. They did everything they needed to. It's something they can build from going forward. 

You sure we can't borrow Mr Taylor for a week or so?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 14 Oct - 22:58

That was hilarious, in a gallows humour kind of way. You know you were poor when the opposition fans are comforting you. Having missed my flight up and forking out nigh on £200 for the replacement, I reckon I should ask for compensation from the club.

Racing next week, then Sarries. God help us.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Fri 14 Oct - 23:27

I I'm quite glad to say I was wrong
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Fri 14 Oct - 23:38

mckay1402 wrote:I I'm quite glad to say I was wrong

So was I, having predicting Glagow by 30 Wink

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Fri 14 Oct - 23:59

Seems Matt Taylor is out of contract end of season.

Rennie might be wanting his own guys, might be worth flashing the cash for him.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 15 Oct - 0:15

Well I got in from work at half past nine and managed to watch the match without knowing the score.

After a nervy first ten minutes we put together a really effective European cup tie. Tough up front and razor sharp when we had the ball. If we had scored that end to end one with the tap penalty, that would have been up there with the tries of the century!

I have been a bit critical of HP this season but he earned his corn tonight and showed, as did many of the Glasgow team, that they are big game players. They just need not to believe the hype now and to back it up again next weekend!

Hats off to Grigg, Johnson, Hughes all making their debuts at this level and all played out of their skins and did not look out of place at all. A really great team effort, as you would expect.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Sat 15 Oct - 4:28

Highlights - http://sport.bt.com/tries/highlights-glasgow-warriors-42-13-leicester-tigers-91364105535757

Superb display by Glasgow Cool
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Sat 15 Oct - 8:40

The sooner Burns gets back in the saddle and stays fit, the better for Tigers.

His absence is far from the main missing component, but he does provide them some shape and direction with both hand and boot.

Why was Tait selected when the Tigers best 13 is sitting on the bench?

Captain has to be Slater with Burns vc.

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Sat 15 Oct - 8:44

Has Cockerill blamed the plastic pitch yet?

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Sat 15 Oct - 9:38

Do Tigers fans think they'll now revert to what they're best at? Go with a bigger nastier pack and shelve this attacking gameplan for the tried and tested winning rugby they played?

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 15 Oct - 9:43

How was Strauss last night. I feel he has been a bit off form, but that may because he is just returning. Did he carry well?

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 15 Oct - 9:49

Very tough group and I thought that Munster and Glasgow would be fighting for the wooden spoon in this group.

After that performance and result, damn you Glasgow, now Munster are out on their own as favourite for the wooden spoon...

Seriously though, hell of a performance and well done to Glasgow and their fans, that's one to remember clap thumbsup
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 15 Oct - 10:35

cakeordeath wrote:How was Strauss last night. I feel he has been a bit off form, but that may because he is just returning. Did he carry well?

Strauss, Wilson and Swinson all had really big games. They all went forward against the much vaunted Leicester pack. The whole pack was outstanding really, they just needed the stage to show what they are made of.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 15 Oct - 10:37

I think these poor signings in the forwards are starting to catch up with Tigers, they dont look like a Leicester team anymore.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 15 Oct - 10:40

BigGee wrote:
cakeordeath wrote:How was Strauss last night. I feel he has been a bit off form, but that may because he is just returning. Did he carry well?

Strauss, Wilson and Swinson all had really big games. They all went forward against the much vaunted Leicester pack.The whole pack was outstanding really, they just needed the stage to show what they are made of.

It's been a few seasons since Tigers had such a pack. Its been on the decline for a few years now.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 15 Oct - 10:41

Glasgow clap clap clap clap please let this continue so your team gets the recognition it deserves.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 15 Oct - 11:46

I wonder if there will be a citing. I suspect there might be.

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 15 Oct - 12:02

cakeordeath wrote:I wonder if there will be a citing. I suspect there might be.

I may be on my own here but I didn't think it was too bad, yes dangerous but not too bad. I may just be old school in this. Thought it was handled correctly by the ref myself with only a yellow card. Would be unfortunate for him to be cited and receive a banning.

Will probably get screamed at for that view so sorry all thumbsup
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Welly Sat 15 Oct - 12:35

Doubt it, letter of the law it was right.

For there to be a citing the Governing body would have to say the letter of the law is wrong IMO.

Welly

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Sat 15 Oct - 13:08

Eirebilly. Not by me. Personally I think he should be citied. I am also willing to concede that as a Glasgow supporter I may be myopic. He went past horizontal and drove him into the ground, Russell was lucky he landed on his shoulder. His actions could have caused far more damage.

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 15 Oct - 14:30

cakeordeath wrote:Eirebilly. Not by me. Personally I think he should be citied. I am also willing to concede that as a Glasgow supporter I may be myopic. He went past horizontal and drove him into the ground, Russell was lucky he landed on his shoulder. His actions could have caused far more damage.

Way past the horizontal. I think he panics a bit once he realises how far Russell has gone and tries to pull him back but it's far too late. He's not driven into the ground but it's reckless. Russell doesn't twist round and put his arm out and it's red. If he was speared into the ground from that height then he'd have been in trouble.

Toomua was looking to make a big hit to impose himself and put off Glasgow's best player in the first half. Russell is twisting looking to move the ball so as soon as Toomua lifts both legs he has no control over the tackle. He only lifts one leg and Russell gets smashed it's play on. Poor technique from Toomua.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Sat 15 Oct - 14:47

I'll be upfront and say I've never liked Leicester, but I've always respected them and admire their ability to win. The current team is the worst Leicester team I've seen. I just don't think they have the players to really threaten in the league or in Europe. Taking nothing from Glasgow, that performance was excellent.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by kingelderfield Sat 15 Oct - 15:02

One example of the poor quality of judgement with in the Leicester organisation has to be the selection of Youngs as captain.

The role of on-field captain in rugby is almost unique or at least certainly different to that in other sports.

Youngs is so obviously a Cockerill choice - its almost as if he's trying to play the game through the performances of his hookers and so its not much of a leap to understand why he's selected Youngs, his chosen proxy, as captain, because he (Cockerill) believes he should be the on field captain.

Ham psychology maybe but if anybody can tell me why else Youngs is captain then i'll be keen to hear it?

kingelderfield

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sat 15 Oct - 15:15

offload wrote:I'll be upfront and say I've never liked Leicester, but I've always respected them and admire their ability to win.  The current team is the worst Leicester team I've seen.  I just don't think they have the players to really threaten in the league or in Europe. Taking nothing from Glasgow, that performance was excellent.  

I think we have the players. I don't think we are playing to the strengths of those players. We seem to be playing to the stengths of players we wish we had. For example, we didn't compete at the breakdown last night despite having two backrow players capable of playing seven starting and Cole who is a menace there. 

We don't play to the opposition. For example, naming no power option in the midfield and then keeping the centres pushed wide meant it was all too easy for the Glasgow players to man mark in the midfield. If we'd had the more powerful running hard off the inside shoulder of Williams or the hard running Smith at 13 there might have been something to stop the easy drift of the Glasgow midfield.

We rush the game rather than going about our business. In that second half we played catch up to early and ran the ball. We had the wind behind us. In the first half we happily kicking into the wind instead of building phases which eventually gave Glasgow the chance to pin us back and build phases in our half.

It's frustratingly clueless. Especially when there is a weak ref open to suggestion. Gray and Youngs both did well in the first half there but when Youngs went off Tait did nothing to stand up to Gray and with the referee and decisions went against us, the game was already over but it's an example of poor decision making from the coaches. We have experienced players who aren't such shrinking violets in Cole and Slater (once he came on).

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingshu Sat 15 Oct - 16:19

Glasgow steal Ulsters record.

Although I think both times we have set that record, Tigers have won at Welford Rd, so tigers are still dangerous.

Glad to see Glasgow win this, for years have wanted someone other than the provinces to make a mark in Europe, and while Ospreys had a great team they didn't make a mark in Europe.

Glasgow have been good the last few years but haven't made a mark in Europe, and I was worried they may not again.
Anyway this result will have people sit up and take notice of them.

PS yes Edinburgh did make a semi final a few years back, but I don't think even Edinburgh fans expected that.
With Ospreys and now Glasgow there was/is and expection they will do something in Europe.

Kingshu

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 15 Oct - 17:58

cakeordeath wrote:Eirebilly. Not by me. Personally I think he should be citied. I am also willing to concede that as a Glasgow supporter I may be myopic. He went past horizontal and drove him into the ground, Russell was lucky he landed on his shoulder. His actions could have caused far more damage.

You've answered the reason why he didn't get a red in your comment, he didn't land on his head.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sat 15 Oct - 21:25

100% right Nathan.  As the rules and guidence are written its:  tip tackle ie legs lifted above hips - penalty,  tackled player lands on his front - no card.  Tackled player lands on his back.  Yellow card.  Lands on his head / neck  red card.  Intent or outcomes in terms of injury do not matter - the criteria is how the tackled player lands

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Sat 15 Oct - 21:29

Russells own action in self preservation also saved a red card being issued.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfball Sat 15 Oct - 22:34

formerly known as Sam wrote:Not red carding Toomua was an error though. He was a very lucky boy and he'll have everything crossed he doesn't get cited.

Just watched the highlights. Shocked by no red. The first half looked very close. Shame the full length effort by Glasgow didn't end in a score, would have been contender for try of the season.

wolfball

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sun 16 Oct - 8:09

wolfball wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:Not red carding Toomua was an error though. He was a very lucky boy and he'll have everything crossed he doesn't get cited.

Just watched the highlights. Shocked by no red. The first half looked very close. Shame the full length effort by Glasgow didn't end in a score, would have been contender for try of the season.

It was magnificent play from a Glasgow point of view but from a Tigers point of view the original break comes from a two on two where inexplicably the last defender steps in on a double tackle. I think it was Bateman and he is increasingly useless but if he stays out on his man there is little space and little chance of the break. Tigers defending like a touring team that had been on the urine and Glasgow took full advantage.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next