The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague

2 posters

Go down

NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague Empty NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 25 Jul 2017, 11:05 pm

Match Four
GazzyD vs Edward Plague
Theme: All Goes Wrong – Chase & Status
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDGGsuVKVo

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague Empty Re: NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague

Post by x12x Sat 29 Jul 2017, 12:49 pm

The lighting in the arena begins to flicker before going out completely before a single spotlight appears in the middle of the ring. Stood in the light is the figure of Edward Plague, the camera looks at his blank face

HA: Edward Plague making a rare appearance before his match with Gazzy D at Night Of Glory...

HE: I really think Gazzy has bitten off more than he can chew

In the ring Plague holds a mic, a sick smile slowly spreading over his face as he begins to address his future opponent

Plague:
You have to be careful what you wish for...

Plague laughs to himself as the fans boo

Plague:
Gazzy D...Brother...hehehe...the time has come for you to learn that lesson. At Night Of Glory...you get exactly...what...you...want.

Plague stretches one arm out and continues to speak

Plague:
I have offered you safety within a new home but you have decided to burn down the walls...hehehe...you push it away and now it has come to this. I must break you down and rebuild you from the ashes...hehehe...Gazzy...be it by bond or by blood...you will bow to your new faith in the Brotherhood. You new faith in...ME.

As the fans boo him Plague climbs out of the ring and begins to walk around the outside of the ringside area, the fans abuse getting even louder as he gets closer

Plague:
Is THIS what you fight for?! These animals that wish to pull you down to the ground instead of showing you the sky?! These wolves that block your path of a true life...a true life that only I can offer you...

...You fight for their love but they show nothing but hate to those they can't control...

...give up their love, give in to your destiny...come home Brother.

Plague crawls back in to the ring and as he reaches the middle he sits crossed legged, rocking slightly staring at the stage intently.

x12x

Back to top Go down

NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague Empty Re: NOG 2017 Match Four Promo Thread: GazzyD vs Edward Plague

Post by Guest Tue 01 Aug 2017, 7:47 am

Plague remains seated staring at the stage when the crowd jump to their feet as ‘Limelight’ starts to play and gazzy walks out to the stage. He continues walking, eyes fixed on Plague as he nears ringside

Ha: gazzy as focused as we’ve seen for some time here. You can almost see gazzy’s character changing, whether that’s the pressure or whatever Plague has previously preached taking hold….who knows

Gazzy circles the ring and grabs a mic from ringside before sliding inside the ring. Plague remains unmoved, but his eyes follow gazzy as he paces back and forth in the ring

G: Plague, you ought to count yourself lucky, because the only reason I’m not kicking your ass in this ring right now is because I don’t think I would be too popular with Enforcer forcing him to change the Night of Glory card at such short notice

A gazzy chant breaks out around the crowd

G: guys, seriously, you know any other time I’d be lapping this up, but on this occasion Plague couldn’t be further from the truth. You see after the year I’ve had, I’m really not in the mood to be d!cking about. In fact if this year has taught me one thing, then there’s only one thing in this world that I can rely on……..myself

No offense to the 6CW universe, but whilst I’ve appreciated all the cheering and ‘you having my back’ I have to ask myself….do you really? I mean it’s not stopped me getting my ass kicked more times than I care to mention. In fact the one person I thought I could truly count on, the person who swore to be by my side through thick or thin, for better or worse still won’t even return my phone calls.

So now I’ve come to the realization that if I want to get my career back on track then I have to back myself. So at Night of Glory Plague, I’m not fighting for the fans, I’m not fighting for my wife, I’m fighting for the most important person in my life right now, the only person that matters…….me

Gazzy looks down at Plague awaiting a response

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 01 Aug 2017, 9:34 am

As Gazzy looks down at Plague a smile covers Plague's face as he takes in Gazzy's words, Plague stands up tall, now looking down at Gazzy as he speaks to his future opponent

Plague:
Yes...hehehe...deny it if you want but my words are in there...hehehe...the truth is ready to set you free.

Plague points at Gazzy's head and his smile widens as he continues to speak

Plague:
You are starting to see the truth...the monsters, they aren't the ones you face in the ring, they are the ones that line the walls of this very building...forcing you to fight for their love...they are the ones that offer out love to the puppets while hating those who are ready to live their own lives...

...something...hehehe...something I can see you are wanting...

...a life to live.

Plague pauses to look in to Gazzy's eyes, tilting his head as he attempts to work out the hopes of the former 6CW Champion

Plague:
...that's what you want right?! After so long being stuck in life that you hate...hehehe...barely surviving...wishing for it to be over...

...you want a life that you can live...a life that you can enjoy...

...a life that blocks out these demons.

Plague turns to the crowd, pointing at them causing them to boo causing him to laugh at them. Plague continues to speak, still turned away from Gazzy as he does

Plague:
You see Brother...these animals don't care about you...hehehe...you are just another fool that dances for their entertainment...but with me...with your Brotherhood...well you could be so much more...a true champion...

...no longer scared.

Plague turns back to see Gazzy shaking his head, mouthing the words “I'm not scared”.

Plague:
Of course you're scared Brother...hehehe...you can tell these people that you are fighting for yourself but you still have no control over your true wishes...you allow Enforcer to stop yourself giving in to temptation and fighting me now...

...you are better than that...

...you deserve a life where you do what you want...when you want! Where your enemies cower before you and the so called fans have no say over what life you live...hehehe...I can already see that happening now...

...the rest...well that comes with Brotherhood...and Brother...we are waiting.

Gazzy proceeds to square up to Plague who simply smiles

Plague:
Brother...you can attack me now and prove me wrong that Enforcer doesn't control you but our battle must wait...

...for your initiation in to the Brotherhood...hehehe...well that must happen on the greatest stage of them all so that my greatest achievement is seen by the demons for what it is...

...a change in how things work...

...Gazzy. What I have started is a revolution...an opening of eyes...these demons no longer pull the strings...

Plague turns to the fans and addresses them one last time

Plague:
Demons...your control is slipping...even your hero Gazzy D has begun to see that your hope is hollow...just like Liam Wood did. Your time of terror will end and one by one I will cure the heroes of their need to please you...

...and one by one...hehehe...they will learn to live again.

Plague turns on the spot, facing Gazzy

Plague:
...don't you want to live again Gazzy?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down