The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

3 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread - Page 5 Empty The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by Luke Sun 08 Apr 2018, 1:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just for you Beast.

Things going well on and off the pitch, promotion back up to the Championship hopefully.

And stupids rows with Workington what else could you want.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by The Beast Sun 17 Nov 2019, 11:15 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:
The Beast wrote:Confirmed that Sam Hallas is staying with the club and Greg Johnson is joining from Salford.  Still no news on a DR partner however Ryan Brierley rumoured on a season long loan.
I'm surprised at the Johnson signing and if i was a Bulls fan i would be delighted

Agreed.

This weeks news is that Sam Hallas has been named as vice captain, George Flanagan can use warm up games to serve part of his ban for the squirrel tackle during the Toronto game which is frankly wrong. Actor Adam Fogerty (Gorgeous George in Snatch) has become a share holder.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by Luke Mon 18 Nov 2019, 8:38 pm

Bradford's fixtures for next year.
Because they are playing at Dewsbury, there home games I'm putting as neutral.

Sun 2nd Feb - London Broncos N/h.
Sun 9th - York A.
Sun 16th - Featherstone N/h.
Sun 1st March - Oldham A.
Sun 8th - Sheffield N/h.
Sun 22nd - Swinton A.
Sun 29th - Batley A.
Fri 10th April - Halifax N/h.
Wed 15th - Widnes A.
Sun 19th - Whitehaven N/h.
Sun 26th - Dewsbury N/h.
Sat 2nd May - Toulouse A.
Sun 17th - Leigh N/h.
Sun 24th - London Broncos A.
Sat 30th - Featherstone (bash).
Sun 14th June - Swinton N/h.
Sun 21st - Dewsbury A.
Sun 28th - Oldham N/h.
Sun 5th July - Sheffield A.
Sun 12th - Whitehaven A.
Sun 26th - Batley N/h.
Sun 2nd August - Toulouse N/h.
Sun 9th - Featherstone A.
Sun 16th - Leigh A.
Sun 23rd - York N/h.
Sun 30th - Halifax A.
Sun 6th September - Widnes N/h
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 19 Nov 2019, 3:22 am

The Beast wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:
The Beast wrote:Confirmed that Sam Hallas is staying with the club and Greg Johnson is joining from Salford.  Still no news on a DR partner however Ryan Brierley rumoured on a season long loan.
I'm surprised at the Johnson signing and if i was a Bulls fan i would be delighted

Agreed.

This weeks news is that Sam Hallas has been named as vice captain, George Flanagan can use warm up games to serve part of his ban for the squirrel tackle during the Toronto game which is frankly wrong.  Actor Adam Fogerty (Gorgeous George in Snatch) has become a share holder.
Isn't Adam Fogerty involved withe the TWP in some capacity?

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Tue 19 Nov 2019, 6:05 pm

I believe he at least was involved GH yes, not sure however in what capacity.

Bulls sign Anthony England (Wakey) on a one year deal. Very good signing IMO.

Steve Crossley has signed an extension up to the end of 2021.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 20 Nov 2019, 1:54 am

The Beast wrote:I believe he at least was involved GH yes, not sure however in what capacity.

Bulls sign Anthony England (Wakey) on a one year deal.  Very good signing IMO.

They must have some money behind them now with signing Anthony England

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 24 Nov 2019, 8:57 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:
The Beast wrote:I believe he at least was involved GH yes, not sure however in what capacity.

Bulls sign Anthony England (Wakey) on a one year deal.  Very good signing IMO.

They must have some money behind them now with signing Anthony England

Not much by all accounts however most of the full time players have gone i.e. Elliott Minichella, Joe Keyes, Ross Peltier, Jay Hitchcox, Ethan Ryan, James Green, Matty Wildie and Colton Roche, Mickey Wood, Matty Storton, Ashley Gibson etc have also gone so the wage bill must be significantly reduced.

The club are saying they would like 6 more however whether this is permanent or loan/dual reg is not clear. As it stands the squad is.....threadbare, with Connor Farrell (knee surgery) and George Flanagan (Suspened, rightly so) several juniors will need to fill the side for day one. There are 3 recognised props, two halves one of whom is on loan how they will run a reserve team along side the academy is anyone's guess.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 28 Nov 2019, 5:45 pm

Apparently the Dewsbury home game v Bradford is to be played at Headingley, as a double header. I really can't see how this works, or what benefits either side get out of this.

I would imagine the reserve side will be made up of local amateurs and former academy players.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 02 Dec 2019, 10:01 am

Luke wrote:Apparently the Dewsbury home game v Bradford is to be played at Headingley, as a double header. I really can't see how this works, or what benefits either side get out of this.

I would imagine the reserve side will be made up of local amateurs and former academy players.
That's totally confused me as well.
It is my opinion that we are not being told the full facts about the Bradford saga and that we includes the Bradford fans.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 08 Dec 2019, 6:08 pm

Bradford sign Sam Barlow on a one year deal. Great signing, just back from a 4 (yes FOUR) year ban for obstructing a drug test, outstanding work.

Apparently he is delighted, lucky would be better, wouldn't have touched him. Hey ho.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 08 Dec 2019, 10:19 pm

The Beast wrote:Bradford sign Sam Barlow on a one year deal.  Great signing, just back from a 4 (yes FOUR) year ban for obstructing a drug test, outstanding work.  

Apparently he is delighted, lucky would be better, wouldn't have touched him.  Hey ho.
Another car crash waiting to happen in my opinion

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 14 Dec 2019, 2:24 pm

I don't know if you can get it. But try and read this month's 40/20.
There is a fascinating article about Bradford and how we got to where we are with them. And long, it's really interesting.

Oh and I quite like your new home shirt, it looks amart
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 19 Dec 2019, 12:51 am

I think even Bradford fans are suffering from the fatigued that's the on going saga at the club. Roll on the new season so we can talk about what's going on the pitch with them and not off the pitch.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 21 Dec 2019, 10:51 am

Unfortunately I did not see the 40/20 article, a shame but George is right so much has been written it is hard to see the through various versions. I note the RFL have decided via an internal investigation that they have no case to answer with regard to Odsal. Good to see some more self auditing such an effective tool in avoiding questions, unsurprisingly however fooling no-one.

Meanwhile Bradford have signed Adam Rooks (SR) on a season long loan from Hull KR who I will admit to knowing very little about. Levy Nzoungou, formerly Hull FC has joined on a one year deal which looks like solid business.

It has been confirmed that Connor Farrell will miss the first couple of months of the season following knee surgery. Castleford (Away) await on Boxing Day who have Ricardson, Hepi, Olpherts et al, a pre-season run out, hopefully no injuries and not being completely embarrassed would be a good start.

It will be a tough start to the season (thanks for the fixtures Luke) with London, York & Featherstone. Oh and yes that home shirt is smart Home 2020 shirt

One final note I won 6 pints of beer at a Bradford pub on the Bulls lottery. I don't drink alcohol!!

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 27 Dec 2019, 8:27 am

The Beast wrote:Unfortunately I did not see the 40/20 article, a shame but George is right so much has been written it is hard to see the through various versions.  I note the RFL have decided via an internal investigation that they have no case to answer with regard to Odsal. Good to see some more self auditing such an effective tool in avoiding questions, unsurprisingly however fooling no-one.

Meanwhile Bradford have signed Adam Rooks (SR) on a season long loan from Hull KR who I will admit to knowing very little about.  Levy Nzoungou, formerly Hull FC has joined on a one year deal which looks like solid business.

It has been confirmed that Connor Farrell will miss the first couple of months of the season following knee surgery.  Castleford (Away) await on Boxing Day who have Ricardson, Hepi, Olpherts et al, a pre-season run out, hopefully no injuries and not being completely embarrassed would be a good start.  

It will be a tough start to the season (thanks for the fixtures Luke) with London, York & Featherstone.  Oh and yes that home shirt is smart Home 2020 shirt

One final note I won 6 pints of beer at a Bradford pub on the Bulls lottery.  I don't drink alcohol!!  
Rest assured that all Rugby League fans want to see this saga end and people just want to talk about the Bulls playing Rugby League

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 28 Dec 2019, 12:30 pm

Not that it means a lot and I am certainly not getting carried away but by all accounts a good performance at Cas on Boxing Day. Ebon Scurr is looking every bit the next talent from the Bulls academy.

News on a potential dual reg partner awaits, Hull FC apparently who are choosing between the Bulls and Batley. I hate Dual Reg however the squad will be very thin without it.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Thu 02 Jan 2020, 9:12 pm

Unless I am living in a parallel universe I think I have just read that Bradford have LOANED Rhys Evans to Leeds for 2020. Perhaps I need a holiday?

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 03 Jan 2020, 8:01 am

The Beast wrote:Unless I am living in a parallel universe I think I have just read that Bradford have LOANED Rhys Evans to Leeds for 2020.  Perhaps I need a holiday?

Then I obviously need a holiday too, as I've read that as well.
Erm.. really can't say anything about it other than very strange.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 05 Jan 2020, 11:06 am

Luke wrote:
The Beast wrote:Unless I am living in a parallel universe I think I have just read that Bradford have LOANED Rhys Evans to Leeds for 2020.  Perhaps I need a holiday?

Then I obviously need a holiday too, as I've read that as well.
Erm.. really can't say anything about it other than very strange.

Thanks Luke, for a moment I thought I had lost the plot. I can't recall a player from a lower division being "Loaned" to one from a higher division in any sport, particularly as Bradford are likely to be in towards the bottom of the table. Apparently the Bulls are getting some young Leeds players in return, if one is Muizz Mustapha it would help to soften the blow as he looks a serious prospect.

To the best of my knowledge Evans is OOC at the end of the season which makes is effectively a permanent move but this does again make the squad very light on experience. Presumably with these loans there will be no dual reg this year, at least with Toronto or Hull FC,

Separately quite a few fans (probably not just Bradford) are frustrated at the news that some match times have been moved to 6:15pm to accommodate them being shown on the Our League website. Certainly a kick in the teeth/pain in the backside for those already purchasing season tickets. Bradford's home games v Sheffield (8th March) and Leigh (17th May) have been moved + the Batley away game (29th March).

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 08 Jan 2020, 8:18 pm

The game on Sunday away at Leeds is heading for a sellout. Great news

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Fri 17 Jan 2020, 3:23 pm

As smart as the home shirt is.
That away top is class, a brilliant shirt.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 19 Jan 2020, 9:58 am

Luke wrote:As smart as the home shirt is.
That away top is class, a brilliant shirt.

It is nice yes, I will admit to have preferred a copy of the home shirt but in black, not sure about the two lines off-centre. Sort of reminds me of my old Leicestershire English Schools Athletics vest (which I have somewhere) Yellow vest, two diagonal stripes purple and blue....not to be worn anywhere else!

Bulls confirmed to be dual-reg with Hull FC. There are four in the squad for today warm up v Dewsbury only one of whom (Connor Wynne) I have any knowledge of. I am not a fan of dual reg but understand it is necessary however I really don't want to see Hull FC juniors effectively making up the numbers, the club does have an excellent academy.

When the Dewsbury move came around I wasn't too upset however there is an increasing side that thinks if they are playing in someone else's ground and with other teams players I am not sure what they are achieving.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 19 Jan 2020, 11:50 am

Never having been a fan of duel-reg, I think given that all sl sides now have academy's and reserve's there even less reason for it. If your going to send players, use the loan system. Which in my opinion benefits all parties more.

The Dewsbury move, I think all depends on the long term. If it's whilst building/doing up odsal back to Bradford then it is what it is. But with no clear clarification on what is going on. Then you do have to wonder what benefits there are for Bradford.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 19 Jan 2020, 3:41 pm

Are we any more aware of whats going on at Bradford that we was at seasons end? It seems to have gone very quiet and lets hope that means things have been sorted

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 25 Jan 2020, 12:14 pm

George Hotel1895 wrote:Are we any more aware of whats going on at Bradford that we was at seasons end? It seems to have gone very quiet and lets hope that means things have been sorted

The short answer is no. There are interim people on board i.e. Mark Sawyer and Eric Perez who are reportedly dealing with the debts whilst keeping the club afloat. Credit again to them they have stated that their aim is to get Bradford home, plenty have questioned Sawyers motives as he is Chair at Dewsbury. Perez I am sure is working very hard to get Ottawa moving, both could have walked away conscience and reputation unharmed, they didn't which suggests to me at least love and respect of the sport and the Bulls "brand".

It doubtless a tricky balance, playing in a different ground + if they do have Hull FC JUNIORS in regular match day squads it is a tough sell.

Good news is that Matty Dawson-Jones has been signed on a one year deal (with an option of another year). Sam Barlow broke his arm last week in the pre-season Dewsbury game, with respect, whilst I do not wish him personally injury or harm I have mixed feelings on that news.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 25 Jan 2020, 6:09 pm

Bradford squad numbers.

1- Brandon Pickersgill.
2- Greg Johnson.
4- Ross Oakes.
5- Joe Brown.
6- Rowan Milnes.
7- Jordan Lilley.
8- Anthony England.
9- Thomas Doyle.
10- Steve Crossley.
11- Adam Rooks.
12- Connor Farrell.
13- Sam Hallas.
14- George Flanagan.
15- Liam Kirk.
16- David Foggin-Johnston.
17- Levy Nzoungou.
18- Evan Hodgson.
20- Daniel Waite-Pullan.
25- Cobi Green.
26- Harry Shackleton.
27- Sam Barlow.
28- Bradley Gallagher.
29- Ebon Scurr.
30- Keelan Foster
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 26 Jan 2020, 10:55 am

For me Damian Irving leaving the Bulls is a complete mystery.
Everywhere he went he had success in turning clubs around.
I have no idea what he's doing at the moment, but if he's working in sports admin my money would be on him being a success

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 01 Feb 2020, 9:29 am

Damian Irvine certainly talked alot of sense, Sadly plotting a sensible sustainable model to move the club forward was seemingly not part of the plan so I suspect no-one was listening. To the best of my knowledge he spent some time at Bradford Park Avenue (Soccer) and is now at Hunslet in some capacity.

Thank you Luke for the squad numbers, does highlight that it is very thin, there are a number there who have been signed for the reserves and some more injuries would be bad news given that Connor Farrell, Sam Barlow and George Flanagan are missing tomorrow. Granted with regard to the latter two they can certainly help win a game but I also think it is reasonably fair to say have a history of being sin binned/sent off/banned.

The good news (for me) is whatever the result there are no dual reg players in the squad for London, in particular Hull FC academy players. Tough start and it won't get easier any time soon with York (A) and Fev (H) to follow.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 01 Feb 2020, 11:57 am

It tends to highlight to me that your first 27, should be competitive. But as you say an injuries etc and you could be in trouble. Your back line looks good, your pack could be bullied.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 01 Feb 2020, 12:35 pm

The Beast wrote:Damian Irvine certainly talked alot of sense, Sadly plotting a sensible sustainable model to move the club forward was seemingly not part of the plan so I suspect no-one was listening.  To the best of my knowledge he spent some time at Bradford Park Avenue (Soccer) and is now at Hunslet in some capacity.

Thank you Luke for the squad numbers, does highlight that it is very thin, there are a number there who have been signed for the reserves and some more injuries would be bad news given that Connor Farrell, Sam Barlow and George Flanagan are missing tomorrow. Granted with regard to the latter two they can certainly help win a game but I also think it is reasonably fair to say have a history of being sin binned/sent off/banned.

The good news (for me) is whatever the result there are no dual reg players in the squad for London, in particular Hull FC academy players.  Tough start and it won't get easier any time soon with York (A) and Fev (H) to follow.
I would expect Hunslet now to be a success off the field, which will lead to success on it

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Wed 05 Feb 2020, 2:24 pm

A defeat to London but if anything the teams' stock has risen. Listened via Radio and have now watched the game on You Tube. For some fairly large parts IMO Bradford were the better side against a team tipped for promotion, a bit more composure and "quality" needed at times but impressive. The test of course particularly for the younger players is continuing at that standard as the season wears on.

Quick highlights clip, lovely try at 4:20 started by Rowan Milnes on a season long loan from KR.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 19 Feb 2020, 12:54 pm

The Beast wrote:A defeat to London but if anything the teams' stock has risen.  Listened via Radio and have now watched the game on You Tube.  For some fairly large parts IMO Bradford were the better side against a team tipped for promotion, a bit more composure and "quality" needed at times but impressive.  The test of course particularly for the younger players is continuing at that standard as the season wears on.

Quick highlights clip, lovely try at 4:20 started by Rowan Milnes on a season long loan from KR.

To be honest i didn't expect the Bulls to lose at home to London.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 23 Feb 2020, 9:23 am

I did expect London to win and Featherstone however I am encouraged by their perfomance. There is perhaps an understandable bit of polish missing but they have battled very hard.

Underbank Rangers in the cup today. Not too fussed about the cup to be honest albeit a win is essential, it will be interesting however if the players can play at the same intensity whilst being strong favourites.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 23 Feb 2020, 2:14 pm

The Beast wrote:I did expect London to win and Featherstone however I am encouraged by their perfomance.  There is perhaps an understandable bit of polish missing but they have battled very hard.

Underbank Rangers in the cup today.  Not too fussed about the cup to be honest albeit a win is essential, it will be interesting however if the players can play at the same intensity whilst being strong favourites.
Possibly they might want a run in the cup to get some more money in.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Tue 25 Feb 2020, 4:48 pm

Rhys Evans who went on loan to Leeds in the pre-season has now signed a permanent contract at Headingley.......but is now back at Bradford on loan.

Who does he actually play for answers on a postcard to "Where do I report for training"

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 28 Feb 2020, 1:14 pm

The Beast wrote:Rhys Evans who went on loan to Leeds in the pre-season has now signed a permanent contract at Headingley.......but is now back at Bradford on loan.

Who does he actually play for answers on a postcard to "Where do I report for training"
That's confused me, and I'm probably not alone.
Strange going on at Leeds and Bradford it appears

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 01 Mar 2020, 6:44 pm

Important win today against a side that will be down there, though after racing into the lead expected it to be abit easier.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 01 Mar 2020, 8:46 pm

Yes, perhaps not a must win....but maybe not far off. Listened to the game via radio commentary, started like a house of fire. Second half taking nothing away from Oldham but it was pretty awful. Still off the mark which is good. Two on DR from Hull FC but at least not Juniors, Joe Cator played at LF, very solid player IMO.

Wakey away in the cup, realistically they should win fairly comfortably.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 08 Mar 2020, 7:57 pm

Very nice win this afternoon/evening. Scrappy first half but seemed to stick to the game plan after h/t and showed some patience, 28 - 0, particularly the 0 very good result IMO and no DR players.

2700 in attendance, low but Sunday at 6:15pm, no real surprise.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 09 Mar 2020, 12:43 pm

Great win, looked solid. And important to get another win after last week's.
Think you will be safe, as Whitehaven and Oldham look out of depth.

Free hit next week, and a good gauge of where you are.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 14 Mar 2020, 4:23 pm

I have not yet seen the game however from radio commentary and comments from Wakefield staff, a great effort and performance from the Bulls. Chances missed in the first 20 and tiredness in the last 10 costing what would have been quite a shock.

Challenge is can they maintain that level of intensity when it is not a free hit. Big ask particularly for the younger players but more encouraging signs for this group.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 15 Mar 2020, 10:58 am

Got to agree. Everything I have heard is very complimentary about Bradford and how they played. And they pushed Wakefield all the way. In what was a very good effort despite the loss.

Don't think you'll be anywhere near the bottom, but the top 5 could be asking to much. Continue like this though, and there will be optimism for the rest if the season and next.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 16 Mar 2020, 6:27 pm

I agree, a decent start to the season and confidence that relegation not being a factor is growing. Top 5 is however asking quite a bit too much injuries I am sure will play a part and the squad is thin.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 22 Mar 2020, 2:29 am

The Beast wrote:I agree, a decent start to the season and confidence that relegation not being a factor is growing.  Top 5 is however asking quite a bit too much injuries I am sure will play a part and the squad is thin.
Rumour mill saying John Kear could be on his way back to Hull FC and repeat rumour.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 07 Jun 2020, 9:00 am

Some positive news at Bradford, John Kear has signed a contract extension to 2022.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 16 Jun 2020, 5:07 pm

The Beast wrote:Some positive news at Bradford, John Kear has signed a contract extension to 2022.
I would imagine after that Kear would have had his fill of coaching, and i would hope that he would go into some sort of admin role after that

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 21 Jun 2020, 8:50 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:
The Beast wrote:Some positive news at Bradford, John Kear has signed a contract extension to 2022.
I would imagine after that Kear would have had his fill of coaching, and i would hope that he would go into some sort of admin role after that

Perhaps at the end of this contract yes however he had more of an admin role at Wakey and left to coach Bradford. The move came as a surprise to me, I suspect he loves putting the coaching hat on and working in a more "hands on" role.

The Beast

George Hotel1895 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 24 Jun 2020, 3:43 pm

The Beast wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:

Perhaps at the end of this contract yes however he had more of an admin role at Wakey and left to coach Bradford.  The move came as a surprise to me, I suspect he loves putting the coaching hat on and working in a more "hands on" role.
Probably wasn't ready to hand up his coaching hat then, but possibly will be in 2 years time.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 10 Aug 2020, 7:57 pm

Bradford confirm an intention to play in the end of season tournament to replace the Championship. This based on being allowed at least a certain number of fans into the ground.

Joe Brown (Full back) but can play Centre, Wing and half back signs to the end of 2021. Brad Gallagher (Second Row), extends his contract to 2022. Two very good prospects from the academy (Brown has had a stint at Wigan during one of the meltdowns).

Bad news IMO, Cobi Green is leaving for Swinton for 2021. Very talented half back however with Brough and Lilley in front of him, not likely to see much game time and no reserve league next year what else can he do.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 16 Aug 2020, 8:45 am

Ebon Scurr signs a contract extension to the end of 2021, more good news, very talented back rower, shame it is only one year to be honest.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 18 Aug 2020, 7:18 pm

The Beast wrote:Ebon Scurr signs a contract extension to the end of 2021, more good news, very talented back rower, shame it is only one year to be honest.
Wit so much uncertainty around all sports in the UK at the moment he's probably keeping his options open

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next