The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion

+30
mikey_dragon
Anglobraveheart
takethelongroad
EST
bsando
EWT Spoons
Geordie
St John The Enforcer
Totalflanker
highland_scot
sensisball
funnyExiledScot
nickj
IanBru
demosthenes
des
LondonTiger
Tramptastic
TJ
Eejit
jimbopip
SirBurger
George Carlin
BigGee
Welly
TheMildlyFranticLlama
tigertattie
NeilyBroon
RDW
Hazel Sapling
34 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion - Page 10 Empty 20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion

Post by Hazel Sapling Mon 04 Jun 2018, 11:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Edinburgh Squad

LH's: Schoeman, Dell, Marfo, Sutherland
Hookers: McInally, Ford, Fenton, Cherry
TH's: Nel, Berghan, McCallum, Ceccarelli
Second Row: Gilchrist, Toolis, McKenzie, Carmichael, Hunter-Hill
Back Row: Barclay, Hamilton, Crosbie; Watson, Ritchie; Bradbury, Mata, Miller, Nayalo

SH's: Pyrgos, Fowles, Kennedy, Shiel
FH's: Hickey, VDW, McLelland, Baggott
Centres: Scott, Socino, Bennett, Dean, Johnstone, G Taylor
Back 3: Fife, VDM, Hoyland, Brown, Graham; Kinghorn

Forward Total: 26
- Internationals: 16 (14 Scots, 1 Italian, 1 Fijian)
- NSQ: 4 (1 of whom is a project)
- Under 25 (as of September 1st, 2018): 7 (2 capped)
Backs Total: 20
- Internationals: 8 (Socino lone non-Scot)
- NSQ: 4 (2 projects)
- Under 25 (as of September 1st, 2018): 10 (2 capped)

Total: 46

Glasgow Squad

LH's: Bhatti, Allan, Kebble
Hookers: Brown, Turner, Stewart, Bryce
TH's: Fagerson, Nuka, Rae, Nicol
Second Row: Gray, Swinson, Cummings, McDonald, Brian, Peterson, Davidson
Back-Row: M Fagerson, Harley; Gibbins, Smith, Fusaro; Wilson, Ashe, Tameilau, Flockhart

SH's: Price, G Horne,Frisby, Mata, Baletto
FH's: Horne, Hastings, Jackson
Centres: Dunbar, H Jones, Johnson, Dunbar, Grigg, P Kelly
Back 3: Seymour, VDM, L Jones, Masaga, Tagive, Hughes, Beattie, Nairn; Hogg, Thomson

Forward Total: 27
- Internationals: 15 (12 Scots, 2 Americans, 1 Tongan)
- NSQ: 6 (2 projects)
- Under 25 (as of September 1st, 2018): 11 (4 capped, both projects)
Backs Total: 24
- Internationals: 14 (10 Scots, 1 Fijian, 1 Kiwi, 1 Canadian, 1 Aussie)
- NSQ: 4 (No projects if Thomson is already tied to SA)
- Under 25 (as of September 1st, 2018): 8 (1 capped)

Total: 51

Overall: 97 players
- Internationals: 53 (43 Scots)
- NSQ: 19 (5 projects)
- Under 25: 36 (9 capped)

Last edited by Hazel Sapling on Fri 14 Sep 2018, 11:20 am; edited 14 times in total

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion

Post by BigGee Sat 28 Jul 2018, 9:52 pm

Just a quick update guys, I arrived at Land's End yesterday and today cycled from Penzance to Exeter.

That was a long day over Cornish terrain, it was always going to be the hardest day of the whole trip. I am glad to have gotten it out of the way.

Some easier days coming up now, tomorrow of to Bristol.

Will keep you updated

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: 20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion

Post by RDW Sat 28 Jul 2018, 9:57 pm

Keep it up Biggee!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 29 Jul 2018, 6:11 am

Fabulous stuff Gee - keep the pedals turning. 

You're already one ball and the moral highground up on Lance Armstrong.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 29 Jul 2018, 10:17 am

Gee, by the end of this we shall be calling you Your Awesomeness. Hug

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:04 am

Good work Gee, keep it up.

On a rugby note, apparently the latest intake of academy players are due to be announced today, which is always interesting. Also the academies have a new sponsor, which I assume is good news as it’ll help cover some of the costs in keeping them going. I know there is some negative news around the SRU coming out at the moment in terms of the Russell saga and some folk getting upset about Wanderers etc, but for some balance they seem to be doing a lot right, this being one of those things

SRU wrote:The Scottish Rugby Academy today unveiled a new title sponsor ahead of the announcement of the new intake of players for the 2018/19 season.

Fosroc, a leading international manufacturer and supplier of high performance chemicals for the construction industry will be the naming sponsor of the Scottish Rugby Academy from today (Monday 30 July) alongside having a branding presence on the shirts of Scotland U18 and U20 over the course of the three-year deal.

The new partnership is the result of an on-going relationship between Scottish Rugby and Fosroc, which was initially formed through the Scotland Business Club, which provides networking opportunities around national team fixtures in Scotland and abroad.

Launched in June 2015, Scottish Rugby’s Academy was established through initial funding from the BT sponsorship package and has successfully developed young male and female players across its four regional centres in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Borders.

The academy has developed scores of young players in recent years with a several going on to full-time professional contracts and representative honours every season.

Recent graduates like George Horne, Lewis Carmichael, Jamie Ritchie and Matt Fagerson all made their Test debuts on the recent Scotland summer tour, while the academy has also supported Scotland’s first full-time female players, such as Scotland Women stars Jade Konkel and Chloe Rollie.

Dr Jim Hay, the non-exec Chairman of Fosroc, said: “As a proud Scotsman I have followed the Scotland national team for many years and I’m now thrilled Fosroc will help support future generations of rugby players through our involvement with the Fosroc Scottish Rugby Academy and the Scotland U18 and U20 programmes.

“The academy has proven over the last few years how important it is to the future of Scottish rugby and through this partnership we are confident it will continue to produce exciting talent.

“Carrying on from the work previously done, the Fosroc Scottish Rugby Academy will also have a focus on the players’ careers, both on and off the pitch, and we look forward to working closely with the group to help assist their off-field development.”

Scottish Rugby Business Development Manager, Al Kellock, who oversees the Scotland Business Club said: "The academy is playing a huge part in the positive progress Scottish Rugby is making and I am delighted that Fosroc have partnered with us to continue that success.

“Fosroc have been members of the Scotland Business Club for the past two years and through that, and many other rugby events, I have got to know Jim Hay and Ian Watt (CEO, Fosroc) and their enthusiasm for the game and interest in supporting it to a wider level.

The Scotland Business Club was set up to bring together businesses that share a passion for Scottish Rugby. It is that passion which has seen Fosroc deepen its support and work with the next generation of players through the Fosroc Scottish Rugby Academy.”

Scottish Rugby’s Technical Director, Stephen Gemmell, said: “The objective of the academy was to provide depth at all levels and ensure we developed the whole person, not just the athlete and we are making good progress across the male and female game.

“Academy players, through their preparation in regional centres, from coaches and backroom staff, are making a really positive contribution to the game in Scotland at all levels and many are now continuing on to start their professional careers.

"I'd like to thank Fosroc for their commitment to the academy and look forward to working closely with them to continue its success."

This season’s cohort of emerging young players will be announced later today.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:23 am

I always find it a bit strange when construction industry companies that I know well from my job sponsor sports teams. Was strange enough for Kingspan - a cladding company - to sponsor Ulster's new stadium (which no doubt has lots of Kingpan cladding), and it is certainly even stranger to see a company that supplies contentious grouts and resin products supporting a rugby union! I wonder what % of Scottish rugby supporters have ever heard or would ever need to look for these kind of products.

Matters not to us I suppose as long as they're giving us money!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:02 pm

Celtic Park will host this season's Pro 14 final.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:14 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Celtic Park will host this season's Pro 14 final.

I guess Celtic wear green and Ireland are likely to get a finalist.

Do the SRU get money from hosting or is this split between the finalists after costs?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:14 pm

About time some talented sportsmen played there.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:18 pm

I think the host makes most their money from hospitality and food and drink sales - not sure how that would work with Celtic taking their cut.

Either way it was organised by the Pro 14 so the SRU may not have even been involved in the discussions or have a claim to any money!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:26 pm

25th is also Scottish Cup final day is it not. Will be a busy day in town if so.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 30 Jul 2018, 12:47 pm

Eejit wrote:25th is also Scottish Cup final day is it not. Will be a busy day in town if so.

That's really bad timing then - pretty much guaranteeing you'll not get any Scottish football fans at the game to swell the numbers.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Mon 30 Jul 2018, 1:22 pm

Scottish Cup usually kicks off at 3. Wonder if we’ll get a 6:30 kickoff or something like that to accommodate it. Either way, travel from the south side will be ridiculous and depending who is in the final anywhere around central will be the Wild West.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:03 pm

George Carlin wrote:
About time some talented sportsmen played there.

Hear hear!

Would be great if one or both of the Scots teams could make it.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Totalflanker Tue 31 Jul 2018, 10:36 am

Nice first touch for Finn in a warm up match for Racing - Zebo seems to be enjoying the French lifestyle....few extra pounds?
https://youtu.be/kJ2VLPU_oeg

Totalflanker

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:34 am

Mon the Brazil!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Tue 31 Jul 2018, 4:24 pm

Completely off topic, but I recall someone was on here talking about lack of activity in the Scottish football forum on this site and it was pointed out that it was quiet because of football focused sites like Pie and Bovril amongst club-centric forums.

I have no interested in registering on other forums and as the season rapidly approaches I’m more than happy to start posting in that board as long as other interested people consider doing the same - I talk to myself enough thanks very much.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 31 Jul 2018, 4:29 pm

Good post Eejit - it would be interesting to hear how many people on here follow football. I know FES is a big Rangers fan (poor chap).

I'm a Hibs supporter by birth but haven't been to a game in 21 years. I follow them with interest but wouldn't say I actively 'support' them, so wouldn't have a lot to talk about on a football forum (I'm on here enough already!).

I do follow the English Premier League in a lot of detail but that's mainly for Fantasy Football! I don't have a club I actively support really, with Man U being the closest thing to that due to me idolising Peter Schmeichel when I was a young goalkeeper at school. Jose Mourinho has ruined Man U for me though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 31 Jul 2018, 4:48 pm

Eejit wrote:Completely off topic, but I recall someone was on here talking about lack of activity in the Scottish football forum on this site and it was pointed out that it was quiet because of football focused sites like Pie and Bovril amongst club-centric forums.

I have no interested in registering on other forums and as the season rapidly approaches I’m more than happy to start posting in that board as long as other interested people consider doing the same - I talk to myself enough thanks very much.

Twas I

It was more a comment on how little activity there is on V2 aside from us lot filling the rugby boards with utter codswallop! Admin boy was going to bring up with the founders that activity was a bit poo to see if anyone fancied advertising or anything else to get the numbers up Hug

It was then pointed out that this may encourage unwanted types like weegies!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 31 Jul 2018, 4:56 pm

tigertattie wrote:
Eejit wrote:Completely off topic, but I recall someone was on here talking about lack of activity in the Scottish football forum on this site and it was pointed out that it was quiet because of football focused sites like Pie and Bovril amongst club-centric forums.

Twas I

It was more a comment on how little activity there is on V2 aside from us lot filling the rugby boards with utter codswallop! Admin boy was going to bring up with the founders that activity was a bit poo to see if anyone fancied advertising or anything else to get the numbers up Hug

And the second bit in bold was from me.

I'm a livi fan, and happy to talk about scottish football if there is an interest.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 31 Jul 2018, 10:47 pm

tigertattie wrote:

Twas I

It depends where you advertise. Slap 606v2 on the side of tonic wine bottles and benefits claim forms then yes, you'll get Weegies.

I am a Rangers fan but I do find Scottish football too predictable at the moment. You know that Celtic will win the league (like Edinburgh in the 1872), and Rangers and the Dons will compete for second. You know that Hibs will flatter to deceive and choke in the end (like Glasgow in the league) and Hearts will just want to be more like Rangers. Still, always good for a laugh so long as you have plonkers like Neil Lennon involved.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 01 Aug 2018, 9:28 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:It depends where you advertise. Slap 606v2 on the side of aromatic tonic wine water bottles and benefits claim  Registers of Scotland forms then yes, you'll get Weegies Luvvies.
Fixed that for you
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 01 Aug 2018, 10:14 am

IanBru wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:It depends where you advertise. Slap 606v2 on the side of aromatic tonic wine water bottles and benefits claim  Registers of Scotland forms then yes, you'll get Weegies Luvvies.
Fixed that for you

taking the Colin Nish out of folk in Edinburgh for owning their own homes is like trying to tell a lottery winner that their newly increased bank balance won't improve their standard of living!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 01 Aug 2018, 10:41 am

This all reminds me of my favourite joke:

"Why did Karl Marx only drink green tea?

Because proper tea is theft."

Enjoy the veal. Tip your waitresses, I'm here all week.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 01 Aug 2018, 10:48 am

IanBru wrote:This all reminds me of my favourite joke:

Ooo ya fooker that's high brow that one!

I'll lower the tone - Knock knock
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 01 Aug 2018, 11:31 am

tigertattie wrote:I'll lower the tone - Knock knock
Who's there?
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 01 Aug 2018, 12:51 pm

IanBru wrote:
Who's there?

Europe
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 01 Aug 2018, 1:46 pm

IanBru wrote:This all reminds me of my favourite joke:

Fecc Ian... warning

get all that unfunny nonsense out of your system before November otherwise Caz will kill you.

If he doesn't warning

FES, stop all this football talk. This is a rugby forum. vomit

How can anyone with any moral intelligence support either of the Old Firm? Headscratch

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 01 Aug 2018, 2:34 pm

tigertattie wrote:
IanBru wrote:
Who's there?

Europe
Europe who?

Just to let you know, my secretary just made that same joke. At least, I think that's what she was saying, although it sounded like [Geordie accent] "Oooooo ya little sh!theeeed!"
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 01 Aug 2018, 3:51 pm

Stop it! Stop it now.

It's not funny. It's like having a Foreign Secretary who tells a roomful of Chinese officials, "Yes, like you, my wife is Japanese....No Chinese."
And he's an improvement on the last one. picard

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 01 Aug 2018, 8:55 pm

What on earth is moral intelligence?? Is it similar to a moral victory, like Glasgow in the 1872 cup?

Politics is horrific right now. Warren Gatland would be a more diplomatic foreign secretary than Johnson or Hunt.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 02 Aug 2018, 8:01 am

I open the BBC news page every day and get so depressed that I have to stop reading after 10 minutes. 

Some new inconsequential jobsworth claiming to speak for "the British people" about how everyone negotiating Brexit is letting them down, the summer heat is killing everyone, the trains don't work and are rammed with people who work 60 hours a week anyway and never see their families, Love Farking Island (whatever that is) and single use plastics are killing all life on earth. 

Then I turn to the CNN page and it's Trump. 

I come here to be insulted as light relief. Which is just as well, I suppose.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 02 Aug 2018, 8:18 am

George Carlin wrote:I open the BBC news page every day and get so depressed that I have to stop reading after 10 minutes. 

Some new inconsequential jobsworth claiming to speak for "the British people" about how everyone negotiating Brexit is letting them down, the summer heat is killing everyone, the trains don't work and are rammed with people who work 60 hours a week anyway and never see their families, Love Farking Island (whatever that is) and single use plastics are killing all life on earth. 

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Since you asked for it Hug

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Thu 02 Aug 2018, 10:12 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
George Carlin wrote:I open the BBC news page every day and get so depressed that I have to stop reading after 10 minutes. 

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Since you asked for it Hug
20th Gathering of Edinburgh and Glasgow Discussion - Page 10 Th?id=OIP
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 02 Aug 2018, 6:07 pm

Clearly a slow news day today, judging by the previous patter!

Anyway, just though you all might like to know that I have made it to Scotland and currently have my feet up in a B&B in Gretna Green and before anyone asks, I am not planning on getting married on this trip!

Today was a fairly hard day, over the top of Shap summit in Cumbria, which is actually the highest point on the route. It was cold, wet and windy up there and that is in August!

Tomorrow it is onwards to Weggie Land and a night with family. My mum is up at the moment and she is feeling quite emotional about the trip to, it will be good to see her.

Am still on track to finnish on monday evening and the best bit of the trip through Scotland still to come.

Will let you know when I get there

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Thu 02 Aug 2018, 7:24 pm

BigGee wrote:Clearly a slow news day today, judging by the previous patter!

Anyway, just though you all might like to know that I have made it to Scotland and currently have my feet up in a B&B in Gretna Green and before anyone asks, I am not planning on getting married on this trip!

Today was a fairly hard day, over the top of Shap summit in Cumbria, which is actually the highest point on the route. It was cold, wet and windy up there and that is in August!

Tomorrow it is onwards to Weggie Land and a night with family. My mum is up at the moment and she is feeling quite emotional about the trip to, it will be good to see her.

Am still on track to finnish on monday evening and the best bit of the trip through Scotland still to come.

Will let you know when I get there
Well done mate, first class!

EDIT: On a sidenote. Previously discussed football thread

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu 02 Aug 2018, 8:59 pm

Well done BG. Whats the steepest section you face over the trip out of interest?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 03 Aug 2018, 8:11 am

Impressive BigGee. Is this for cause or just for fun?

LittlefES has just started riding a bike, although it takes us 30 minutes to cross Victoria Park in Newhaven.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 03 Aug 2018, 8:34 am

Gee - how is the sponsorship going? We can re-post the link on some of the other boards here - not just the best (Scottish) one.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 03 Aug 2018, 8:54 am

Interview with Cockers in the Scotsman this morning making positive noises about Barclay's recovery - chat is he'll be back in December now. Would be amazing if he made his Edinburgh debut against the weege!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 03 Aug 2018, 9:57 am

See, folk were saying he'd be out for the 6Ns and then his WC spot could be at risk. Bollix said I as he is a tough barsteward. He'll be healed up come the AIs but he should not be risked back to soon so he'll be doing a gradual build up in Dec then get some matches in through January so he is ripe for the 6Ns to once again show Ryan Wilson how to correctly play in the backrow!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 03 Aug 2018, 10:03 am

Gee keep it up, as Mrs Gee has undoubtedly said on many an occasion. Shocked

Luvvies keep it up. furious

This is DR's make or break season and you will suffer for it.

p.s. I am reading a very good biography of Rocky Marciano and it talks about Ezzard Charles, one time heavyweight champ, who looked a lot older than he was. It reminded me of Brian Naughty Boy Aluaniese especially when he said of himself,

"I ain't old. I'm just ugly."

If anyone ever sees me, having taken drink, approaching Big Brian please stop me. Use Bru's tranquilising dart gun if needs be.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Fri 03 Aug 2018, 10:55 am

jimbopip wrote:If anyone ever sees me, having taken drink, approaching Big Brian please stop me. Use Bru's tranquilising dart gun if needs be.
Jim, you barely survived with Gordie Reid, though I'm sure Wee Pat would have stepped in had things got serious.

My dart gun is actually a 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' style blowpipe. I'm Old Skool.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 03 Aug 2018, 5:29 pm

IanBru wrote:
jimbopip wrote:If anyone ever sees me, having taken drink, approaching Big Brian please stop me. Use Bru's tranquilising dart gun if needs be.
Jim, you barely survived with Gordie Reid, though I'm sure Wee Pat would have stepped in had things got serious.

My dart gun is actually a 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' style blowpipe. I'm Old Skool.

The blow pipe wouldn't work: DR says NH players need to develop a thicker skin to be able to accept constructive criticism ergo SH players have elephant hide epidermis.

Today's news; Chris Fusaro signs for another year. Yahoo

He is a very good squad player and won't let us down. However, he isn't going to be pushing Hamish Watson for his Scotland place, which is what we should be looking for.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 03 Aug 2018, 11:03 pm

Thanks for all the encouragement guys.

Fundraising for Bowel Cancer UK is now over the £2000 Mark with the gift aid added in. I set a target of £3000 so am nearly there, but would be happier still to exceed it.

Cornwall was undoubtedly the hardest part of the trip. I knew it would be, so planned to get it out of the way in a loner. I did Penzance to Exeter, 124 miles and 3000m of climbing on the first day which took me 14 hours. It chucked it down with rain to boot. Everything else since then has seemed very manageable.

I had a nice run into Glasgow today and have been well fed by the family here. Tomorrow it is up and over Glen Coe, via Helensburgh where we used to live before moving down south.

The link for anyone who missed it last time around is as follows:

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/GrahameDick

I am very happy for this to get posted up on any other threads.

Thanks again to everyone for your support with this

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Sat 04 Aug 2018, 12:18 am

You’re a bloody legend, BigGee. Keep at it chief!
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Sat 04 Aug 2018, 8:20 am

124 miles in your first day! Gee you’re an animal! Awesome achievement, keep up the good work mate

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 04 Aug 2018, 8:39 am

Keep it going Biggee  clap

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 04 Aug 2018, 11:43 am

Gee, on day one you cycled more than I have in my entire life. Shocked

Legend. clap

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 04 Aug 2018, 12:02 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t67804-biggee-charity-cycle#3724409

I've made it a global announcement across the forum  OK

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next