The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly????

+32
Cyril
No9
carpet baboon
Recwatcher16
Geordie
yappysnap
Shifty
Hoonercat
Yoda
Steffan
Mr Bounce
Pie
nathan
mikey_dragon
Presuming Ed
kingelderfield
Poorfour
RDW
RiscaGame
No 7&1/2
majesticimperialman
BigTrevsbigmac
Rugby Fan
maestegmafia
king_carlos
Tramptastic
tigertattie
LondonTiger
robbo277
Collapse2005
WELL-PAST-IT
TightHEAD
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will win?

WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_lcap43%WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_lcap38%WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Empty WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly????

Post by TightHEAD Wed 14 Aug 2019, 9:56 am

First topic message reminder :

WALES VS ENGLAND........................................It deserves a dedicated match thread.

Date: 17th AUG 2019
KO Time: 14:15
Venue: Principality Stadium, Cardiff.

Teams

Wales

Liam Williams; George North, Jonathan Davies, Hadleigh Parkes, Josh Adams; Dan Biggar, Gareth Davies; Nicky Smith, Ken Owens, Tomas Francis; Jake Ball, Alun Wyn Jones (C); Aaron Wainwright, James Davies, Ross Moriarty.

Subs: Elliot Dee, Wyn Jones, Dillon Lewis, Aaron Shingler, Josh Navidi, Aled Davies, Jarrod Evans, Owen Watkin.

England

England starting XV v Wales
15 Elliot Daly (Saracens, 31 caps)
14 Ruaridh McConnochie (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
13 Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 41 caps)
12 Piers Francis (Northampton Saints, 5 caps)
11 Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby, 5 caps)
10 George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 56 caps) C
9 Willi Heinz (Gloucester Rugby, 1 cap)
1 Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 10 caps)
2 Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 12 caps)
3 Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 86 caps)
4 Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 59 caps)
5 Maro Itoje (Saracens, 27 caps)
6 Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 72 caps)
7 Lewis Ludlam (Northampton Saints, 1 cap)
8 Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 42 caps)

Finishers
16 Jamie George (Saracens, 37 caps)
17 Joe Marler (Harlequins, 59 caps)
18 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 22 caps)
19 George Kruis (Saracens, 33 caps)
20 Jack Singleton (Saracens, 1 cap)
21 Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 86 caps)
22 Owen Farrell (Saracens, 70 caps)
23 Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 33 caps)

Head to head -  Played 133 - England 63 - Wales 58 - Drawn 12

Last edited by TightHEAD on Thu 15 Aug 2019, 1:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Empty Re: WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly????

Post by nathan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:40 pm

Mikey on his usual bandwagon, how dare anyone question a decision that went for wales. #alwaysthevictim

nathan

Back to top Go down

WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 Empty Re: WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly????

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:44 pm

Pie wrote:
nathan wrote:Oh and it was a crap game with not much to play for.  
I'm not sure many were worried who won.

Not many except yourself

Which is why he’s straight back here whinging about the ref whilst throwing around pretentious accusations at player, official and poster alike. I’ve never seen anyone do it as much as him. It’s very childish isn’t it.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:46 pm

Lol, I'm hardly on here so you are talking out of you behind. But reading through the comments you are constantly moaning at what others say like an 8 year old boy.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:46 pm

So do you agree Biggar should of seen yellow for his tackle?

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:50 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Poorfour wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
Poorfour wrote:So is “slide down in the tackle to milk the penalty” officially part of the Gatland playbook now?

But players need to get the ball to ground otherwise they’ll be turned over for being held up. They have to ‘slide down’ to reach the ground!

Oh come on. There’s going to ground, and there’s milking it. Biggar’s mate even slapped an arm in his face to hold the offending arm in the tackle.

Gatland is a good coach, but all his teams play for penalties.

You’re usually sensible but this is a really poor argument. Biggar had to get to ground, Ludlam could have let him go and stood his ground but chose to go for the neck. Clear as day penalty.

From my memory, Ludlam's arm only entered the neck area once Biggar's weight was on the ground, therefore no danger to the player, The welsh player swinging his arm into Biggar's face was more dangerous

The laws state you can’t go for the neck, because when you do there’s danger to the player. Go back and watch it with your eyes open because you’ve already got your previous call wrong. No arrogant comments from you this week either, I wonder why that is....

Please point out the arrogant comments made by me! If you make a comment like that back it up.

Ludlam tackled him around the chest and and in trying to get to ground his hands and forearm ended at neck level, at no time was Biggar suspended by his neck or put in a position that could have damaged him. I would suggest you get down off your high horse and visit Specsavers. I will concede that he should have let go, not because it was dangerous, but because the ref had told him so.

"Mikey on his usual bandwagon, how dare anyone question a decision that went for wales. #alwaysthevictim"

probably been on the sauce, in my experience, Brains has the opposite effect.

WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:53 pm

nathan wrote:Lol, I'm hardly on here so you are talking out of you behind. But reading through the comments you are constantly moaning at what others say like an 8 year old boy.

That was my point though, when you come back on all you do is whinge about ref’s and people disagreeing with you.

I feel I should advise you from this point on that the mods are taking a hard stance on personal attacks. I would cut out both the insults and the whinging if i were you because you’re not really adding anything to the forum.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:54 pm

nathan wrote:So do you agree Biggar should of seen yellow for his tackle?

Arguably, not sure it was dangerous. He should have reviewed it at least.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:55 pm

pot and kettle comes to mind
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:57 pm

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Poorfour wrote:
The Oracle wrote:
Poorfour wrote:So is “slide down in the tackle to milk the penalty” officially part of the Gatland playbook now?

But players need to get the ball to ground otherwise they’ll be turned over for being held up. They have to ‘slide down’ to reach the ground!

Oh come on. There’s going to ground, and there’s milking it. Biggar’s mate even slapped an arm in his face to hold the offending arm in the tackle.

Gatland is a good coach, but all his teams play for penalties.

You’re usually sensible but this is a really poor argument. Biggar had to get to ground, Ludlam could have let him go and stood his ground but chose to go for the neck. Clear as day penalty.

From my memory, Ludlam's arm only entered the neck area once Biggar's weight was on the ground, therefore no danger to the player, The welsh player swinging his arm into Biggar's face was more dangerous

The laws state you can’t go for the neck, because when you do there’s danger to the player. Go back and watch it with your eyes open because you’ve already got your previous call wrong. No arrogant comments from you this week either, I wonder why that is....

Please point out the arrogant comments made by me! If you make a comment like that back it up.

Ludlam tackled him around the chest and and in trying to get to ground his hands and forearm ended at neck level, at no time was Biggar suspended by his neck or put in a position that could have damaged him. I would suggest you get down off your high horse and visit Specsavers. I will concede that he should have let go, not because it was dangerous, but because the ref had told him so.

"Mikey on his usual bandwagon, how dare anyone question a decision that went for wales. #alwaysthevictim"

probably been on the sauce, in my experience, Brains has the opposite effect.

All your comments in the match thread last weekend. Funny how there isn’t any now. I’m not sure why you’re so uptight, weren’t you one of ones saying that it doesn’t matter if England’s fourth team lost to the best 23 ever assembled in world rugby.... Some ‘fans’ suffer from a lack of rugby eh.

At the risk of repeating myself I’m just gonna say read it again, clear as day penalty and rightfully awarded.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 17 Aug 2019, 4:59 pm

England fans, wouldn't it be nice if you faced facts and just admitted you were well beaten by a team with a 6 in the 2nd row, a hooker on the flank, a 3rd choice 7 and a last minute sub at 15. The only absolutely brutal thing about this game has been the usual lack of sportsmanship from English posters, but I suppose having picked your RWC squad after a decent win and then lost to the same team the next weekend I would be sulking too.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:03 pm

Lol. Wales have won their world cup after all!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:04 pm

All your comments in the match thread last weekend. Funny how there isn’t any now. I’m not sure why you’re so uptight, weren’t you one of ones saying that it doesn’t matter if England’s fourth team lost to the best 23 ever assembled in world rugby.... Some ‘fans’ suffer from a lack of rugby eh.

Errr...no, I was one of those saying that it was a lot better than a fourth team as you can't get a fourth team from 35 players. I have not made any comments about today's team being anything. I have made comment about the back row being a problem.

Please check before you start making accusations you cannot back up.

Apology accepted.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:04 pm

pie

I am an English fan, and i am not crying about the Wales win. Wales played well. If you listen to what Gatland said last week these are Friendly's it is what happens next moth that counts.

I will say again  Well played Wales a good win and now you are number 1 team in the World and deserve so. "WELL DONE"

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:06 pm

Maj, it wont be enough.
I really hope WR work with refs to clean the breakdown up to allow quick ball for all teams.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:07 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Lol. Wales have won their world cup after all!

Is that how we’re number 1?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:08 pm

Pie wrote:England fans, wouldn't it be nice if you faced facts and just admitted you were well beaten by a team with a 6 in the 2nd row, a hooker on the flank, a 3rd choice 7 and a last minute sub at 15. The only absolutely brutal thing about this game has been the usual lack of sportsmanship from English posters, but I suppose having picked your RWC squad after a decent win and then lost to the same team the next weekend I would be sulking too.

Sounds similar, lock at 6, hooker on the flank, last minute replacement on the wing and first choice 11, 6 or 7 not available through injury
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:08 pm

Yes. Keep up mikey. Kings of the world. Doesn't get better than this. Enjoy it and stop moaning!

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:09 pm

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:All your comments in the match thread last weekend. Funny how there isn’t any now. I’m not sure why you’re so uptight, weren’t you one of ones saying that it doesn’t matter if England’s fourth team lost to the best 23 ever assembled in world rugby.... Some ‘fans’ suffer from a lack of rugby eh.

Errr...no, I was one of those saying that it was a lot better than a fourth team as you can't get a fourth team from 35 players. I have not made any comments about today's team being anything. I have made comment about the back row being a problem.

Apology accepted.

Your arrogant comments are there for all to see though. I would suggest brushing up on your rugby knowledge outside of Northampton because it’s severely lacking.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:09 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Lol. Wales have won their world cup after all!

Its becoming a habit...last RWC we did you with a 9 on the wing Yahoo

Last edited by Pie on Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:09 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Yes. Keep up mikey. Kings of the world. Doesn't get better than this. Enjoy it and stop moaning!

But it’s the English moaning on this forum and every other outlet. I’m just pointing out facts.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:10 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:pie

I am an English fan, and i am not crying about the Wales win. Wales played well. If you listen to what Gatland said last week these are Friendly's it is what happens next moth that counts.

I will say again  Well played Wales a good win and now you are number 1 team in the World and deserve so. "WELL DONE"

Thanks maj, you show up your English brethren. OK

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:11 pm

Dont remember pie. When we got knocked out by Australia I lost interest.
Seriously chin up mikey. Dont worry bask in your ultimate aim.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:12 pm

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:
Pie wrote:England fans, wouldn't it be nice if you faced facts and just admitted you were well beaten by a team with a 6 in the 2nd row, a hooker on the flank, a 3rd choice 7 and a last minute sub at 15. The only absolutely brutal thing about this game has been the usual lack of sportsmanship from English posters, but I suppose having picked your RWC squad after a decent win and then lost to the same team the next weekend I would be sulking too.

Sounds similar, lock at 6, hooker on the flank, last minute replacement on the wing and  first choice 11, 6 or 7 not available through injury

First choice 11, 6 & 7 when it’s convenient for you. You guys comment every week on how you’re unsure who should be in these positions laughing - you seriously couldn’t make this garbage up.

Having said that I think Dan Cole has done enough to be considered England’s best Tighthead.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:12 pm

Doubt it. Sinckler is the better now.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:14 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Dont remember pie. When we got knocked out by Australia I lost interest.

It’s not my ultimate aim though, unless you were referring to someone else. You said England have the best options in world rugby on the England squad thread, so I don’t think anyone takes your delusion seriously - hopefully you realise that soon so you can shut up.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:14 pm

Sorry. Ultimate realistic aim.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:15 pm

And please dont act so aggressively mikey. Enjoy your moment.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:15 pm

But it’s not that for me either. Who are you talking about?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:16 pm

Come on mikey. Chin up mate.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:17 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Dont remember pie. When we got knocked out by Australia I lost interest.

Funny that because it was. the weekend before that we played you Laugh

I'm sure you weren't in the least bit interested but maybe that sums up your knowledge of your team thumbsup

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:18 pm

Dont remember pie. Didn't matter as we didn't win the world cup.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pie Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:20 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Dont remember pie. Didn't matter as we didn't win the world cup.

You said you lost interest after Aus knocked England out, you obviously need reminding that Wales beat England 25-28 at home the weekend before. Maybe do some work on your own side's results before you start robbing off on. a forum about rugby if you dont know your own team's record there's a good chap. thumbsup (wibble)

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:20 pm

Pie wrote:

Funny that because it was. the weekend before that we played you Laugh

I'm sure you weren't in the least bit interested but maybe that sums up your knowledge of your team thumbsup

I wouldn’t bother pie, this child always posts random BS so he can get the last word in. Let’s allow him to keep wumming before he goes on to enjoy his next ‘vacation’. clap clap

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:21 pm

Yeah lost all interest pie. Keep up. As with mikey. Enjoy the moment. Over 2 games you've managed to come a close 2nd. It doesn't get better than this for you. Bask in it.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:22 pm

Come on mikey. Stop with the insults.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:23 pm

As an English fan, having just got back home from watching the match round a mate's house, I have to give Wales credit for defending well and eventually breaking through. I though England could have been a bit better today and didn't catch any breaks.

The referee however had a shocking game. There were many times I felt England were hard done by, and I am amazed that Biggar's tackle didn't even get looked at. The casual dropping the elbow into someone's back by Moriarty was conveniently missed by the officials too. It seemed that England were pinged far faster than their Welsh counterparts. It isn't sour grapes from me, but I would not be surprised if Gauzere was spoken to behind closed doors and given some friendly reffing advice by his referee compatriots. By comparison today (and I never thought I would say this), Jaco Peyper had an awesome game in the NZ - Oz game. Very fair and didn't seem to miss much.

As for the 1st place in the World rankings? I think it's unlikely that anyone outside of Welsh Fans actually BELIEVE that NZ aren't Number 1 in reality. The way they played today they's have taken both Wales and England to pieces. But well played to Wales for finally getting it. It's a nice feeling Ale

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:33 pm

More sour grapes, BS and ref-blaming; Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record Broken Record

Last edited by maestegmafia on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal attack)

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:34 pm

As we’ve been told repeatedly on here in the past when trying to claim we’re really better than the rankings suggest:

“The rankings don’t lie”.

“They are objective not subjective”.

“It’s not just based on one game”

Etc, etc. We didn’t make the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:36 pm

Anyway, I enjoyed the game in patches. That’s all that matters (to me!). Thought Wales were pretty poor at times. Onwards and upwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:42 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:All your comments in the match thread last weekend. Funny how there isn’t any now. I’m not sure why you’re so uptight, weren’t you one of ones saying that it doesn’t matter if England’s fourth team lost to the best 23 ever assembled in world rugby.... Some ‘fans’ suffer from a lack of rugby eh.

Apology accepted.

Your arrogant comments are there for all to see though. I would suggest brushing up on your rugby knowledge outside of Northampton because it’s severely lacking.

Starting to get personal Mickey, I can see another spell in quarantine.

Again, accusations you fail to back up when requested.

Actually, I don't come from Northampton, my nearest team is in fact England when at Pennyhill Park. I do not profess to be a encyclopedia of rugby knowledge, but I played the game for neigh on 40 years and when younger at a very good level. Biased towards England or Saints probably, myopic and a sh1t stirrer no, I could name a couple though.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:44 pm

I'm very happy Wales will be ranked number one in the world. Would certainly have preferred it not to come at the cost of an England loss but it is good to have a Northern Hemisphere team at the top. Rather than casting doubt on the ranking system, I think it shows how changeable they can be when a lot of teams are competitive.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:51 pm

Have any of the sensible posters on here noticed that when a certain team in red lose, certain posters either disappear or blame the officiating when things are close.

A certain poster has stated that the referee blew the whistle to allow the game to continue for the Welsh try, he did this when 3 water bearers were on the field of play, the touch judge was supervising the player being taken off for a HIA and his replacement had not been allowed on the pitch and a player yellow carded had not left the field of play.

If this is in fact true, it shows just how poor the officiating was and backs up the claims of the English that the ref was very poor.

When this is pointed out, this certain person, resorts to throwing insults about what other posters have posted previously, but when asked to evidence said posts, resorts to generalities such as "they are there for all to see".
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:51 pm

With Wales now being ranked the number 1 team in the world. All the pressure will be on Wales to back it up in the next 2 games. If they can do that all well and good, it is a BIG IF though.

Do they have any more games at home? or are the next 2 away games?

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 5:59 pm

Not many congratulations for the team in red from fans of the team in white as usual, which is a stark contrast to last weekend. I think it’s time the mods started considering BS from certain arrogant ‘fans’ as wumming because that’s all they do. I see they’re purposely stepping back from this thread, rightfully so as it was ruined by English posters blaming the ref and whinging. That idea I had about setting up a ref-blaming thread for anti-welsh people sounds like a good idea again, doesn’t it?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 6:00 pm

Steffan wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:More sour grapes, BS and ref-blaming; worst fans in the world
On behalf of the people of Wales I would like to apologise for this clown. Don't worry...most of us Welsh posters on here dislike him apart from a few of the Newport mafia mob. When he is not wumming England fans during internationals he is trying to antagonise any other domestic Welsh person who doesn't support Newport. Just ignore him is best

Mods might want to take a look at this attack on a number of people?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 6:03 pm

You ok mikey?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 6:05 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:You ok mikey?
Yes Mikey

U OK HUN???

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 17 Aug 2019, 6:06 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:You ok mikey?

I’m fine. I’ve just asked the mods to review steffan due to his constant attacks on myself, and anyone living outside of Pontypridd over on the club section. It’s a bit cringeworthy watching an anti-anyone-outside-of-Ponty person trying to curry favour with England fans. Then again the only person who follows him around agreeing with everything he says is Dowlais, so desperate times calls for desperate measures I guess.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 17 Aug 2019, 6:07 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Steffan wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:More sour grapes, BS and ref-blaming; worst fans in the world
On behalf of the people of Wales I would like to apologise for this clown. Don't worry...most of us Welsh posters on here dislike him apart from a few of the Newport mafia mob. When he is not wumming England fans during internationals he is trying to antagonise any other domestic Welsh person who doesn't support Newport. Just ignore him is best

Mods might want to take a look at this attack on a number of people?
WALES VS ENGLAND - MATCH THREAD - Friendly???? - Page 3 UnsungAnchoredHapuku-max-1mb

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 17 Aug 2019, 6:10 pm

Good. You seem to be having a bit of a meltdown and it's best to check on people.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next