The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020

+4
ncfc_Tooze
TwisT
x12x
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020 Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Feb 2020, 8:06 pm

Live from Emirates Arena, Glasgow, Scotland
Start time: TBA

Bout 1
6CW UK Championship

James McManus (c) vs Karl Kramer

Bout 2
Jimmy Phillips vs Perfect Jack

Bout 3
Angelo Trust vs Uryu Ishida

Bout 4*
Ricky Nelson vs Scott Harris

Bout 5
Crime Lord vs O'Callaghan

Main Event
One Last Time
The TA vs Liam Wood/Varyag

*Denotes that match will only proceed if Scott Harris passes a pre-bout medical

Plus:
- Updates on the conditions of Dante Phoenix, Vincent Costello, Hero, Cerberus and Marty Helms

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020 Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020

Post by x12x Thu 27 Feb 2020, 9:02 pm

Our scene opens in the locker rooms of the Emirates Arena as Genesis comes to an end, the door of the locker room swings open as Liam Wood is being supported by Varyag but as the pair make it in to the room Wood pushes his hired muscle away causing him to almost collapse, clearly still feeling the damage from his world title match against champion Jackson Jackson.

Wood:
Just get the hell off me!

Varyag attempts to help Wood up but again he's pushed away by the defeated man who stands up by himself before launching a huge right hand at a locker, causing it to dent in under the force

Wood:
That was meant to be MY moment! I was meant to walk back in here with a title over my shoulder but NO! Instead I leave with nothing and Jackson can act like he's the better man! This isn't how it was meant to be, I'm made to be a champion...that belt should be mine!

FOR F**K SAKE!

Wood kicks the bin across the room as Varyag watches on unmoved. Wood turns to Varyag quickly before continuing his rant

Wood:
You had one job and you f**ked it up, you f**ked this all up. You let that idiot Frank Horrigan get involved and you took away what was mine! This is all on you! I brought you in to help me and you're the reason I'm left here with nothing.

No win, no world title...NOTHING!

If I'm not winning, then what use are you to me?! I should be champion right now, I should be back at the top of the mountain where I god damn belong but instead I'm sharing a locker room with an idiot...

Wood pauses trying to compose himself

Wood:
One more chance you hear?! One more chance to do the right thing or that's it...I'll ship you back to wherever it is you're from and you can rot. Without me, you don't make it...you understand?!

Varyag grits his teeth and looks at Wood for a moment with a glare before finally speaking

Varyag:
Yes boss...

Wood then walks up to him

Wood:
Good, get that through that thick skull of yours

Wood taps Varyag on the side of head heavily before storming out leaving Varyag alone

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020 Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Monday 9th March 2020

Post by TwisT Mon 02 Mar 2020, 9:47 am

"O Fortuna" blasts out of the speakers and the Glasgow crowd stare at the stage. The Consultant comes out first, closely followed by Karl Kramer. He still wears his red and black shorts, with his mohawk glazed red and black as well. The two men stand on the stage, looking out to the audience and with Karl stepping on the spot. As the cannon fire goes off, he slaps his right arm across his chest three times, before striding down to the ring.

JT: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to you all as we watch the number one contender for the UK championship making his way to the ring. Kramer was already a huge competitor but perhaps a little green. What do you you think gentlemen?

HE: Well that inexperience in the ring has cost him over the last few weeks, but now he has a shrewd operator alongside him. His uncle, Charles Kramer, may not be everyone's cup of tea but he has many many years of experience in wrestling.....

JR: ........and that experience has been as a manager and in important backstage roles. So not only will The Consultant look after his nephew in the ring, but also lobby for him behind the curtain.

JT: Could a win at Proving Grounds be the start of something big for these two?

HE: I'm not sure but Charles is already making his mark. He has picked the biggest dog in the yard for his nephew to go after in Crime Lord. And we know that he and Johnny Lawless have had discussions.

JR: Charles Kramer has made a career out of rubbing people up the wrong way to get what he wants. It has been very effective so far.

JT: Where does this leave Karl Kramer? He was a novice but well liked by the fans. Now it seems he is hugely focused and not really here to entertain.

HE: I guarantee one thing......with the Cannonball there will be a light switch moment and the powder keg will explode. Then the rest of the roster needs to look out.

The Kramer's get to the ring and climb the steel steps. Karl steps in and paces the ring, while Charles calls for a microphone. The music dies down and The Consultant eyes up the crowd with a smirk on his face.

CK: Ladies and gentlemen, fellow enthusiasts of the wrestling world and believers of that faith. Let me introduce to you all to the reincarnation of my nephew. Rising up from the hate and delivering his true potential. Gaze upon the next 6CW World Heavyweight Champion of the World......the Cannonball........Karl Kramer!

Kramer raises his arms up briefly before leaning against the corner. The Consultant smirks again and points his cane at the camera.

CK: Oh, you think I am getting a bit ahead of myself? Well there are 3 things to say to that. Firstly, there is no-one in 6CW that can compete against Karl Kramer. When it comes to goals and milestones, Karl has achieved much more than purely being restricted to the four posts of this ring. Adversity is something he has had every day and he has smashed his way through with no thought of the consequences. He has feasted on those that mock. He has trodden upon those that do not take heed. He sees the chance to bring 6CW right down to its molecular parts and crush them with his bare hands.

JT: A strong opening statement......

CK: Secondly, he now has the most important gentleman in wrestling history right smack bang in his corner. Yours truly. I have looked at 6CW and what it is trying to achieve, and I weep for history of this place. Nobody on the roster could ever match some of the golden eras I have been a part of. From champions to contenders, I shake my head in disbelief at how far this hallowed place has fallen. What 6CW needs is a man of experience to steady the ship. To clean out the lightweights and make the new blood shine. When Jackson Jackson is your figurehead for the company, then you may as well turn off all the lights and shut up shop. He is one of many poor imitations in this place and frankly their poison can only mean one thing - the pitiful demise of 6CW.

The crowd look amongst themselves and start to boo.

JR: The obvious reaction to that from the fans. Maybe not as vocal as I would have imagined however.

Charles looks back at Karl and nods. His nephew rolls his eyes and stays in the corner.

CK: Lastly, the most obvious statement of the lot. James McManus will be one of the shortest reigning champions in history. Because on the next show, Karl Kramer will win, destroy and move on. The Cannonball has been fired and McManus is the first victim to lose his head. Don't just soak that one in......bet everything on it coming true!

Charles smirks again as Karl comes up behind him. He takes the microphone and stares at the camera.

KK: Crime Lord, good luck in your match. We will speak again real soon.....

He thrusts the mic back in his uncles chest before going back to the corner.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 02 Mar 2020, 8:59 pm

???- look how high in your priorities that my beautiful beautiful uk championship holds to you. It's like this belt of mine is unimportant to you. Perhaps you dont think I deserve my spot as champion and you think you are above me? Like you feel so much of the roster are below. Hell you couldn't even spout your bile from your own mouth. You had to get that old man of an uncle of yours to speak it for you.

The crowd burst into a mixed reaction as james McManus steps out on to the stage

JM- Yes perhaps once upon a time there was a time where I took my eye of the ball. Let opportunities slip through my fingers. But there is one thing that can never be doubted and that's my loyalty my belief in my love of this brand.
You see Kramer I am the only one here standing with a title around my waist because I did it against all odds. When no one believed in me. Wheres your belt krammer? You blew it just like your old uncle did in the board room to several board members to even get you a spot on this fine fine roster we have here in 6cw

The crowd descend into a large mixed reaction

JM- You see Krammer I deserve this belt. I've worked for it for 7 years. I've bled. Ive sweated. I've cried all for this company. So dont ever doubt me. Because just like I did this crowd. Like i did the board of directors. Like I did my own wife. I will prove you wrong

McManus lifts his new  title high above his head.

JM- This belt is mine and that's where it will stay for a very very long time.
And when I'm done with you perhaps I will give some one actually worthy of challenging me for this belt there shot

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 03 Mar 2020, 9:51 am

The Consultant shakes his head and points his cane at McManus.

CK: Why did you even come out here James? To tell people that after 7 long years, the level of your aspirations is simply to hold the UK Championship?

He shakes his head again.

CK: I don't doubt you James, because you never fail to disappoint. This is why Karl Kramer beating you is a foregone conclusion. It is the usual stepping stone process that new wrestlers on the roster have to go through. But as you have stated so well, you are not a novice James. You have been here a long time. So you have had more than enough chances to climb the ladder. But the reason you haven't climbed higher is not simply due to lack of talent. But more to that fact you are satisfied with a beautiful title that other guys on the roster would shudder to put round their waists.

Kramer turns to his nephew.

CK: Look closely at your opponent. He has everything that you have wasted many a year not aspiring to. Strength. Charisma. A will to win. All these things and more mould a perfect World Champion.

He turns back to McManus.

CK: And then we look at you James. Tired. Boring. Battle weary. Someone who is happy going through the motions and who picks up a token title here and there. It isn't something to tell your grandchildren about is it? That James McManus is the full stop on a great wrestling legacy. A pitiful uninspiring end on someone who is so clearly a footnote in 6CW history.

Both Kramer's smirk.

CK: James, say no more and just turn around. Your bland unintelligent ramblings are suffocating those of us who are on the path to greatness in 6CW. Stay out on the side of the road and watch real men stride past.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 03 Mar 2020, 10:22 am

JM- so so so much charisma charlie boy that your nephew doesn't even speak for himself. So much charisma that he has to get steptoe to do his talking for him. So much strength that he wont even be able to beat an old has been like crime lord. So much strength that he couldn't beat Jackson jackson to become world champion. Yes I am happy to hold this belt because it means someone somewhere finally had the belief in me again to give me a chance to win it. The winning part was all down to me. When was the last time your nephew won?

James Mcmanus crouches down before speaking again

JM- And this isnt a full stop steptoe. This is the first sentence in a new book. A first sunrise on a new day.
For you see James McManus has gone back to his roots. He has found the path again that chaos sent him on all those years ago. Hes found that ruthless destructive edge that in his early years that put so many people out of action again.

Charlie you have backed the wrong horse my friend. For you see all that urgent PM sending chaos wannabe is ever going to be is a footnote in what will be the greatest uk title reign in all of 6cw history. He is just my first step on becoming the greatest to ever hold this title and he wont be stopping me. No one will

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 03 Mar 2020, 11:18 am

Charles Kramer laughs.

CK: Please stand up James. It is a pathetic sight to see yourself acting all moody and aggressive. It is not fitting to a permanent under achiever such as yourself.

He points to Karl with his cane.

CK: The problem with you is you are so intent to hear what Karl has to say, instead of listening to my words. Believe me that everything I say, Karl agrees with. It is as simple as that. Why does he need to waste his breath on someone so obviously beneath him? James McManus, you are stain on 6CW which should have been disinfected long ago. It is breeding contempt and no one in this stadium, in this company or in the whole wide world believes you are on the path to anything that contains the word "greatness". Unless the words "of failure" follows it.

The Consultant paces the ring.

CK: This grand book you are writing contains the same sentence over and over again......"James McManus promises big and delivers nothing". You may be half way through writing that sentence and stopping, but the rest of us are eagerly waiting for the final few words again. We have seen this happen to many times for you to suddenly surprise us with anything different.

Kramer smiles a pitiful smile at McManus, visually patting him on the head as he speaks.

CK: You are not a ruthless destructive edge James. You are a blunt instrument of marshmallow proportions, and someone needs to use it to knock some sense into you. Going back to your roots means you are going back to being a failure you always was and always will be. UK Championship or not.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 03 Mar 2020, 5:49 pm

Uryu is in a trainers room getting checked out, he sighs and looks towards the door as his ribs are felt, making him wince a little. He glares at the doctor who nods disaprovingly.

Doc: How many times are we going to have this conversation?

UI: Probably until my funeral. Though get in line, i'm expecting a lot of folks to piss on my grave. Adamson, Helms, Cornette.

Doc: Cornette?

UI: I offered him a pepsi once.

The doctor shakes his head as Uryu heads towards the door.

Doc: Just...slow down a little.

UI: Can't do that right now, Genesis proved that.

Uryu slowly leaves the room and heads towards an interview area. He grabs a chair and sets it down, sitting on it hunched over.

UI: Every day, it's like this. Feeling tired all the time and yet the mountain keeps getting bigger as the sun gets lower. The pain doesn't dull, I don't become numb to it and it's getting harder to move. More opponents are put in my way, more people to go through. They want to kick me off this mountain yet as soon as I get any hint of progress, something stops me.

Uryu then lifts his head up to look at the camera.

UI: At Genesis I was three seconds away from being UK Champion and now it's James McManus of all people! He took advantage of a situation and honestly don't blame him for it. He has plenty of experience and I congratulate him on the victory. Don't think I'm not going to come after you James.

Uryu then sits upright against the chair, smiling.

UI: Angelo Trust. At Genesis we went back and forth pinning each other and I made you see my Sunset. Yet even with Ricky Nelson in the match and Mike Hill at ringside you couldn't win. All that talent supporting you and you still couldn't win. Makes me wonder if some young wrestlers here think that 6CW is an easy target, somewhere they can pick the bones clean of those that remain before moving on. Well if you thought that taking titles and taking on guys like me would be an easy walk in the park then I am going to happily send you back to school. Bring Nelson to ringside, bring Mike Hill, who I honestly thought had more sense than he has shown recently. Bring them both and I will show them as well as you that I am used to fighting uphill battles. I am used to fighting pain, time and youthful opponents with a lot more energy. Three on one is what I deal with every single day of my life and I am still here!

Uryu stands up and walks towards the camera so you get a close up of his face.

UI: Angelo... I want you to see up close and personal that my sun hasn't set yet and that I can still climb this god damn impossible mountain!

Uryu storms off with purpose as we pan right to see Christy James holding a mic and looking nervous.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 03 Mar 2020, 8:23 pm

McManus stays crouched down before standing up slowly not taking his eyes off the 2 men in the ring. He shakes his head at them before pulling his hood up on his hooded jacket before raising his title above his head.

JM- Failure well this says differently.

McManus turns his back as if to leave but suddenly he turns back round and stares at the 2 men again

JM- it seems as though you are doubting me boys. Never doubt me. It will get you nowhere. It will get you no where but a hell of pain.
Chaos doubted me and look where he is crippled in some retirement home because of me. Helms and my own wife doubted me and I won this. But by all means keep doubting me. Because it will only be you made to pay.
This is a new day
This is my day
I'm James mcmanus
And I am the last parasite killer and you are the next parasite to be exterminated

James McManus turns and leaves the stage area

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 04 Mar 2020, 7:00 pm

Angelo Trust sits in the trainers room.

AT: Am I passed? Is my body holding up?

Dr: Angelo, you’ve been in here for two hours. This is not a fitness test. It wasn’t when you first asked, it wasn’t when you took your clothes off, it wasn’t when you told me about your sixth toe.

AT: People talking about sixth toes. I have a sixth toe but you think it’s ok?

Dr: Well, yes, because it’s the sixth of ten, Angelo. That’s fine. But it’s still not a fitness test. You’ve been assessed for...different reasons.

AT: Then why did you make Kelsey, Dave Gorman and the Legion of Doom do those tests on the treadmill?

*The doctor looks down at his papers and then back up to Trust after making a note

Dr: This is the concern, Angelo. You have been talking to these “people” for weeks now. You even introduced the audience to and then created an exit for the Archbishop of Canterbury. But the key is that none of these people have ever been here. You appear to have had a breakdown. Kelsey Grammar has issued a cease and desist, although Joe Lycett changed his name and that means it’s solved.

AT: Hold on, this cant be. Who is this on my lap if it isn’t Hawk?! Is this because I won’t call them the Road Warriors? Some people are so pedantic...

Dr: Mr Trust, if you cannot show a level of improvement in this room, we’ll be forced to hand you over to Cherry Falls. And no one comes back from there the same. Different, the first problem removed, but never the same as before.

AT: But I want to fight Uryu. The man is basically dead. The Everyday of the Week Messiah is about to really launch.

Dr: Alone, yes?

AT: Well the guys just watch. Kelsey can’t fight in case he has a Simpsons spot to do.

*The doctor sighs wearily and picks up the phone.

Dr: I don’t think he’s a danger, boss. But I think we should keep an eye on him

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 07 Mar 2020, 11:55 pm

I am Perfection hits the stage as Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage to loud cheers from the crowd in attendance. He walks down the aisle tapping the outstretched hands of those in attendance. He picks up a microphone and enters the ring.

PJ: Another day, another 6CW star put to in their place thanks to my trusty figure four leglock.

The crowd cheer loudly.

PJ: Damion Onyx thought by attacking me the week before our big PPV match, he thought he would get the upper hand. Soften me up a bit, well it's going to take a lot more than that to put me down.

Crowd: Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack! Perfect Jack!

PJ: Ever since I came back, all I've seen and all I've heard is that Perfect Jack is washed up, he's old, his legs have gone, he's finished. Well the fact of the matter is, you look at me, you look at my wrestling, I'm as good as I've always been. You can't beat perfection ladies and gentlemen.

The crowd cheer loudly.

PJ: I didn't come back to show everyone that I still had it, I came back to cement my legacy in the history of 6CW, to claim the title of the legendary Perfect Jack. I came back to challenge and at some point, win the 6CW Championship once again. Thank you all for your support and I will see you all at Proving Grounds.

Perfect Jack hands the microphone back to a nearby announcer and leaves the ring.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 09 Mar 2020, 4:58 pm

A Mercedes-Benz S500 pulls up at the arena, the drivers door opens and out steps Clarke James dressed in a very smart suit, to cheers from the crowd. Tim Allen approaches Clarke with a microphone

TA: Clarke James, what a surprise to see you here! Can I ask what your business is with 6CW?

CJ: Well I-

Clarke is interrupted by a loud "AHEM", Clarke and Tim Allen look behind them as the camera reveals Jackson Jackson leaning out of his window in the back of the car!

Jackson (from the car): WE TALKED ABOUT THIS CLARKE...

CJ: Oops. Sorry Tim, time is money.

Clarke James quickly walks over to the car and opens the door for Jackson, who gets out and shakes his head at Clarke, before leaning into the car to pick up his 6CW World Heavyweight Championship. Jackson motions for Clarke to open the other passenger door, which he does and out steps Frank Horrigan! Jackson and Horrigan make their way towards the entrance until Tim Allen stops them

TA: Jackson, Frank, can I get your thoughts about you two teaming up one more time in tonight's main event? Obviously we saw Frank's shocking return to 6CW at Genesis when he assisted you in defeating-

Jackson: Right, let me stop you there Timbo. Frank didn't assist me in defeating Liam Wood. I did that all on my own, Frank here assisted me in dealing with the outside interference of Varyag. I mean, imagine being Liam Wood. You have a one on one match with the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. You have backup, but even though you claim to be a genius, even though you claim to be smarter than everyone in 6CW, you manage to forget that your target was one half of arguably the greatest Tag Team in 6CW history... Imagine thinking I wouldn't invite Frank along to contend with Varyag. You'd have to be some kind of moron to think I wouldn't.

Tim Allen looks sheepish as Jackson rambles on

Jackson: And on top of that, we've got exactly what I requested in tonight's main event. I wanted this tag team match, I wanted the chance to prove to Wood and Varyag that my win wasn't luck. I am still on this undefeated streak, since the new dawn of 6CW. I might still be a sh*thouse, but I'm a sh*thouse with two things, the ability to dig deeper than anybody in this industry when the chips are down, to find those extra minerals and overcome adversity, and I have this, the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship.

Jackson looks at the title glistening on his shoulder

Jackson: Tonight isn't about this Championship though. I've already defeated Wood. Technically, if he beats me tonight he might end up with another opportunity, but tonight is about Frank and I reminding the world exactly why we were the two time, World Tag Team World Heavyweight World Wrestling World Tag Team World Champions of the World.

TA: You said Tag Team twice-

Jackson: WORLD.

TA: So, this TA reunion. Are we going to see Max at any point?

Jackson pauses, he seems displeased at Max Adamson's mention, he motions to Horrigan for him to go into the building, and Jackson stares coldly at Tim Allen

Jackson: Max Adamson doesn't work here anymore, Tim. He hasn't done for a long time now. Do you know what I did recently Tim?

Tim Allen shakes his head and Jackson continues

Jackson: I came back to 6CW, when it began. It wasn't with Frank. And it certainly wasn't with Max. I came back on my own, to prove to everybody that I was, am, and always will be, far more than "just" a Tag Team Wrestler. As I stand here your 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, I think it's fair to say I've accomplished that goal, don't you?

Tim Allen nods as Jackson continues

Jackson: And do you know what I saw on the internet, Tim? Here's a clue, it's not the same thing you see on your own internet at home you little freak...

Tim Allen looks a mixture of confused and embarrassed

Jackson: ...No, I saw people debating whether I would ever get out of the shadow of Max Adamson. It p*ssed me off Tim.

Jackson looks at his Championship before continuing

Jackson: Max had a glittering career. I'm not debating that. But I will surpass his records. I've won the 6CW World Championship earlier in my career than he did. I have had two World Tag Team Championship reigns. I won the 6CW Ironman Tournament. And yet, because Adamson was my manager, everything I do has to be compared to what he did? So, what, when I take a couple of ibuprofen are people going to ask if I'm following Adamson down the painkiller route? Am I gonna steal Uryu Ishida's next girlfriend from him? Am I gonna go insane and create my own Championship just because I wasn't good enough to win one of the existing Championships? Absolutely not. It's just wrong to compare me to Adamson. Because I'm better.

Jackson walks inside leaving Tim Allen shocked, the cameras pans to Clarke James leaning on the bonnet of the car, texting.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down