The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+9
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
lostinwales
superflyweight
Duty281
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Galted
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Aug 2021, 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think I should have the thread split on account of not having had one for years.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by lostinwales Tue 31 Aug 2021, 8:53 am

Sneeky post bank holiday fist

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 2 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 31 Aug 2021, 9:33 am

Solid sicond, somewhat satisfied.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 31 Aug 2021, 9:35 am

Liquid tird.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 31 Aug 2021, 11:21 am

Spring froth... tomorrow.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 31 Aug 2021, 11:30 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 31 Aug 2021, 12:03 pm

Morning Tino.

Night time here.

I was just out walking around the front footpath. It's all very quiet (under curfew) except you can feel that the insect world is about to come out in force. It was quite mild today. I did an outdoor spring clean this morning - blasting off cobwebs and the dust and grit of winter from the walls and walkway ceiling with a high pressure hose. The place looks great now although I suspect there will be a bit of spider web re-building activity out there in the coming days - starting tonight. Only saw one red back which was located in the hose reel itself. I sort of half sprayed it... I think it will survive.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 31 Aug 2021, 12:12 pm

Pal Joey wrote:Morning Tino.

Night time here.

I was just out walking around the front footpath. It's all very quiet (under curfew) except you can feel that the insect world is about to come out in force. It was quite mild today. I did an outdoor spring clean this morning - blasting off cobwebs and the dust and grit of winter from the walls and walkway ceiling with a high pressure hose. The place looks great now although I suspect there will be a bit of spider web re-building activity out there in the coming days - starting tonight. Only saw one red back which was located in the hose reel itself. I sort of half sprayed it... I think it will survive.

"Only saw one red back". Such an Aussie thing to say!

It is coming up to mating season here for spiders so they will be making their way indoors looking for love. The Daily Mail will be gearing up their yearly Man Nearly Dies (they didn't) From False Widow (zero reported deaths) Bite headline.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 31 Aug 2021, 12:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Morning Tino.

Night time here.

"Only saw one red back". Such an Aussie thing to say!

It is coming up to mating season here for spiders so they will be making their way indoors looking for love. The Daily Mail will be gearing up their yearly Man Nearly Dies (they didn't) From False Widow (zero reported deaths) Bite headline.

I've killed maybe a dozen or so of them during the last 4-5 years since the build. I know there must be hundreds altogether in the houses around here. Some run-down places you just look at driving by and think... that's a perfect habitat for them.

I meant to tell you. That huntsman that came inside twice last summer (equivalent period to what you are talking about now) - remember I said I saw the corpse of one being dragged (or impaled ) by a wasp. Forgot to add that I found another one near the tap out the back. Several of its limbs were cleanly detached but lying near the body. It was quite sad to witness. It looked like a broken toy.

Is that normal decomposition for a spider or does it mean that something else (like a bird) had a go at it? It was right underneath where some starlings and indian mynahs regularly battle for a spot on the corner of my garage roof. Which reminds me... I need to get a ladder and take a look up there. There's probably a nest in the gutter there with all sorts of mess and crap in it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 31 Aug 2021, 12:58 pm

Afternoon. I'm not Geronimo the Alpaca.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 31 Aug 2021, 12:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It is coming up to mating season here for spiders so they will be making their way indoors looking for love.

They can f*ck right off. I'm not that desperate!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 31 Aug 2021, 12:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It is coming up to mating season here for spiders so they will be making their way indoors looking for love.

They can f*ck right off. I'm not that desperate!

L*l out loud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 01 Sep 2021, 8:05 am

Fist again, like yesterday, just sneakier

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Sep 2021, 8:58 am

Simple, solid sicond.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Sep 2021, 10:12 am

I miss rIck.

He dies far too frequently for my liking.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Sep 2021, 10:17 am

I'd offer up a bollock just to read one of Rick's lunch reviews.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Sep 2021, 10:19 am

superflyweight wrote:I'd offer up a bollock just to read one of Rick's lunch reviews.  

Likewise.

I also enjoy Shah's lunch reviews as well.

Mainly due to his ability to survive on a bowl of saturated fat and some Red Bull.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Sep 2021, 11:09 am

superflyweight wrote:I'd offer up a bollock just to read one of Rick's lunch reviews.  

Likewise.

Mainly due to his ability to survive on a bowl of saturated fat and some Red Bull.

Yeah his lunch was typically a bucket of cheap knock-off KFC type chicken, a packet of spicy Nik Naks, a family size packet of skittles and a 1.5 litre bottle of Tizer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

ShahenshahG likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Sep 2021, 11:21 am

superflyweight wrote:

Likewise.

Yeah his lunch was typically a bucket of cheap knock-off KFC type chicken, a packet of spicy Nik Naks, a family size packet of skittles and a 1.5 litre bottle of Tizer.    

Jihad fuelled by sugar.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

ShahenshahG likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 01 Sep 2021, 11:33 am

superflyweight wrote:

Likewise.

Jihad fuelled by sugar.

More like an all natural suicide belt

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Sep 2021, 11:36 am

lostinwales wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Likewise.

Jihad fuelled by sugar.

L*l out out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Sep 2021, 1:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Likewise.

Fish and Chips, and a can of Monster punch

10/10

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Sep 2021, 1:29 pm

lostinwales wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Likewise.

Jihad fuelled by sugar.

No need, the yanks went a running, just shopping for concubines now

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 Sep 2021, 1:41 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Likewise.

Fish and Chips, and a can of Monster punch

10/10

Peak Shah!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Sep 2021, 3:09 pm

The golf board are very much on the fence about Afghanistan. I suspect that they're terrified of Shah.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Sep 2021, 3:25 pm

Can't help thinking the golf board would improve out of sight if at least one of them occasionally managed to get to the vinegar strokes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 01 Sep 2021, 3:29 pm

SR got me more angry than I should have felt and I have not been back. I really hate that technique of 'owning the libtards' by doing/ saying / typing something really stupid and then laughing at someone who picks them up on it.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Sep 2021, 3:40 pm

He's not worth getting angry about - his points are half-baked clichés masquerading as hyper-rational libertarianism.  In other words, he's a bell-end.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Sep 2021, 3:47 pm

Super_insecure is the most miserable git on the forum. I'd hate to be him, with nothing good to say about anyone. It's hard to imagine him ever smiling or laughing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 01 Sep 2021, 3:58 pm

Different SR - soul-removed

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Sep 2021, 4:03 pm

Yeah, he's not much better

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 02 Sep 2021, 8:34 am

3rd fist in a row. Its almost as if I have had to get up earlier this week.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:06 am

lostinwales wrote:3rd fist in a row. Its almost as if I have had to get up earlier this week.

Either that or you forgot that it was your wedding anniversary on Monday past

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:09 am

I composed a post about being sicond but Shah f*cked that up.

Third.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:13 am

Galted wrote:I composed a post about being sicond but Shah f*cked that up.

Third.

I composed a post about being tird but Galted f*cked that up and also f*cked up his own by putting 'Third'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:16 am

Shah made Galted do a third.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:17 am

Not sure whether I'm firth of forth or froth of flith.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:33 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
lostinwales wrote:3rd fist in a row. Its almost as if I have had to get up earlier this week.

Either that or you forgot that it was your wedding anniversary on Monday past

Come to think of it, it was August when we got married.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:40 am

I didn't want to appear to be insulting Shah. You know what he's like when he gets his hands on hi-tech US weapons.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:58 am

Galted wrote:I didn't want to appear to be insulting Shah. You know what he's like when he gets his hands on hi-tech US weapons.

Especially wid' da night vision goggles. We're all phucked!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Sep 2021, 9:59 am

Galted wrote:I didn't want to appear to be insulting Shah. You know what he's like when he gets his hands on hi-tech US weapons.

Or a 2 litre bottle of Irn Bru.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 02 Sep 2021, 10:03 am

Or a 2 litre bottle of Irn Bru.

I think that qualifies as UK bioweapons

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 02 Sep 2021, 10:24 am

I have become embroiled in a vaccine/vaccine passport argument with a F***book friend. Today he said Canadian PM Trudeau's speech reminded him of Hitler. Common sense says I should just ignore/block him, but for some reason I feel compelled to reply, and also to be polite.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Sep 2021, 10:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I have become embroiled in a vaccine/vaccine passport argument with a F***book friend. Today he said Canadian PM Trudeau's speech reminded him of Hitler. Common sense says I should just ignore/block him, but for some reason I feel compelled to reply, and also to be polite.

Just call him a c*nt and never talk to him again.

Works for me. That's why I'm lonely and only have you lot for company.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:06 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I have become embroiled in a vaccine/vaccine passport argument with a F***book friend. Today he said Canadian PM Trudeau's speech reminded him of Hitler. Common sense says I should just ignore/block him, but for some reason I feel compelled to reply, and also to be polite.

Unfortunately my wife is very good friends with his wife. I think any plans for the four of us to have dinner together are indefinitely on hold.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:22 am

I don't know what it is about trannies and anti-vaxxers that they're all convinced they're as oppressed as communities who saw entire families carted off in trains to be murdered.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Unfortunately my wife is very good friends with his wife. I think any plans for the four of us to have dinner together are indefinitely on hold.

Call your wife a c*nt and never talk to her again?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Call your wife a c*nt and never talk to her again?

Approximately 8 years ago I indirectly called a woman with whom I was having an argument in a cinema a c*nt and Galtova still gives me an earful when she remembers it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Have a fancy dress dinner with them and ask him to come as Al Jolson.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 02 Sep 2021, 11:59 am

Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Have a fancy dress dinner with them and ask him to come as Al Jolson.

L*l out loud.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 Sep 2021, 12:31 pm

Galted wrote:

Approximately 8 years ago I indirectly called a woman with whom I was having an argument in a cinema a c*nt and Galtova still gives me an earful when she remembers it.

Just out of interest, did she have a particularly strong opinion on Se7en?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next