The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+9
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
lostinwales
superflyweight
Duty281
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Galted
13 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 25 Aug 2021, 5:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I think I should have the thread split on account of not having had one for years.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 09 Nov 2021, 12:23 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:In slightly interesting news, if anyone remembers me saying about the police officer in my apartment block who go caught shoplifting.

He has now received a 2.5 year custodial stretch for stealing over 12k worth of evidence.

Anyway, as you were.

Starting to wonder if there are any good apples.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 18 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 Nov 2021, 1:15 pm

Absolutely loads, Galts, there are some wonderful people about, just stay on here, and stay off the golf/politics boards.

This guy was a bit antagonistic to say the least, and now it seems like he was compensating i expect.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 10 Nov 2021, 9:00 am

Good apples always come fist

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 10 Nov 2021, 9:12 am

There's probably a joke about worms and early birds in there somewhere but it's beyond the scope of my wit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 10 Nov 2021, 9:18 am

lostinwales wrote:Good apples always come fist

Core blimey, you pipped us to it.
Tird.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 10 Nov 2021, 10:19 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Good apples always come fist

Core blimey, you pipped us to it.
Tird.

There is probably a terrible joke about this being the reason that girls like bad apples

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Nov 2021, 4:25 pm

Sh*t on here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 11 Nov 2021, 8:54 am

Lets fist again, like we did last... yesterday

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Nov 2021, 9:35 am

There ain't no cure for the sicond time blues...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 10:24 am

Bronze for me, to match my magnificent thighs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 10:43 am

michaels return to the board seems to have spooked this place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Nov 2021, 10:46 am

I just assumed half the board will be stroking one out to Steven Gerrard

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 11 Nov 2021, 10:54 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I just assumed half the board will be stroking one out to Steven Gerrard

I had a quick glance at the anything goes thread on the golf board and that seems to be pretty much what is happening there.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Nov 2021, 10:56 am

I might have to venture over to Jeff's t**tter account.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:00 am

His first response was to retweet the unveiling of Gerrard, his next one was #gerrardout

Classic Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:09 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:His first response was to retweet the unveiling of Gerrard, his next one was #gerrardout

Classic Jeff...

That's why we all love Geoff/Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:29 am

Galted wrote:Bronze for me, to match my magnificent thighs.

Galted, 2 things for you.

1) I went to school with a guy who played footy with Steven Gerrard. That is a true story. My mate was the business at football and Gerrard played some county stuff a few years above his age group and played a couple of games with my mate. My mate is now a painter and decorator in Sen Telens.

2) John Hartson said that Aston Villa could fit in Rangers back pocket. I thought that was quite amusing but would like to get the opinion of a Villa fan such as yourself?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:32 am

lostinwales wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:I just assumed half the board will be stroking one out to Steven Gerrard

I had a quick glance at the anything goes thread on the golf board and that seems to be pretty much what is happening there.

Just had a look, immediately regretted it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:37 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
lostinwales wrote:

Just had a look, immediately regretted it.

Its not a bad as the cricket board which is usually a bastion of level headedness and solid debate. The response to England losing a game of cricket to a phenomenally good side is almost painful. Imperial Ghosty Hammersmith Harrier Soul Requiem needs to take a few deep breathes before posting. Never good to post when you're clearly over emotional about something.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Bronze for me, to match my magnificent thighs.

Galted, 2 things for you.

1) I went to school with a guy who played footy with Steven Gerrard. That is a true story. My mate was the business at football and Gerrard played some county stuff a few years above his age group and played a couple of games with my mate. My mate is now a painter and decorator in Sen Telens.

2) John Hartson said that Aston Villa could fit in Rangers back pocket. I thought that was quite amusing but would like to get the opinion of a Villa fan such as yourself?

Quality post, Tino, really getting the thread going again.

Not too surprising about Hartson, these Celtic types can get a bit over-protective about their precious things.  I'm sure Tw*tter is about to crack under the weight of the 'who's a bigger club out of Rangers and Villa?' cat-fight.  Clearly it's Villa who have been European champions before and don't have to make regular trips to Inverness and Cowdenbeath.  Not forgetting that Villa count the likes of Tom Hanks, Jeff, Prince William, Nigel Kennedy and myself amongst their support.

Good Gerard anecdote to boot.  I have a friend who was in the same class with John Terry.  She never played football with him but she did say that he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box.  She is Chinese though so might be lying to sow discord amongst white people.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 12:22 pm

Galted wrote:

Good Gerard anecdote to boot.  I have a friend who was in the same class with John Terry.  She never played football with him but she did say that he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box.  She is Chinese though so might be lying to sow discord amongst white people.

Did he shag her whilst going out with someone else at the time?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 12:35 pm

I doubt it. She's more into the rapping sort.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Nov 2021, 12:40 pm

Jeff followed me on twitter and Tom Hanks didn't. Other than that, I have no opinion on Rangers, Gerrard or Villa.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 1:37 pm

superflyweight wrote:Jeff followed me on twitter and Tom Hanks didn't.  Other than that, I have no opinion on Rangers, Gerrard or Villa.  

So you're on Tw*tter. Interesting.

So same age as me, lives in Edinburgh, lawyer (not even the best lawyer in the household).

Now I find you're followed by Rowley/Rowley on Tw*tter.

Jeez, I remember when stalking took skill, dedication and patience. You're making things very easy these days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Nov 2021, 1:53 pm

Those dick pics were accidental - the phone went off in my pocket.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Nov 2021, 2:30 pm

Afternoon kaffirs. I'm not F W De Clerk.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 11 Nov 2021, 2:45 pm

Obviously not De Klerk either. What a terrible stroke of luck dying at the same time as someone with almost exactly the same name. People are bound to get the two mixed up.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Nov 2021, 3:42 pm

Nor am I FW de Klerk, who died on the same day as F W De Clerk, F W De Klerk, F W de Clerk, F W de Klerk, FW De Clerk, FW De Klerk and FW de Clerk.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 3:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nor am I FW de Klerk, who died on the same day as F W De Clerk, F W De Klerk, F W de Clerk, F W de Klerk, FW De Clerk, FW De Klerk and FW de Clerk.

I didn't know he had died. Good job SA are out of the WC cricket or they would be struggling for a decent wicket keeper.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nor am I FW de Klerk, who died on the same day as F W De Clerk, F W De Klerk, F W de Clerk, F W de Klerk, FW De Clerk, FW De Klerk and FW de Clerk.

I didn't know he had died. Good job SA are out of the WC cricket or they would be struggling for a decent wicket keeper.

Read it as Faf de Klerk, immediate reaction was that the Scotland SA game would be postponed and remove a third of my Saturday's enjoyment.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:14 pm

Galted wrote:

Read it as Faf de Klerk, immediate reaction was that the Scotland SA game would be postponed and remove a third of my Saturday's enjoyment.

I remember years ago spamming the cricket board about Quinton De Kock. Came up with all sorts of amusing comments about squeezing De Kock in and has anyone ever seen De Kock.

Met with utter silence. Not one single response. It has taken me about 5 years and one death to risk posting back on there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:23 pm

I feel your loneliness, I'm regularly ignored on the cricket, football and rugby boards.

Posted an excellent Steve Bruce story I nicked off Tw*tter the other day and not a word.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:24 pm

De Kock is huge in SA.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:De Kock is huge in SA.

YES!

That's the spirit, Jules.

Of all the SA batsman, De Kock is the most explosive.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:33 pm

De Kock plays Action Netball.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:39 pm

superflyweight wrote:De Kock plays Action Netball.  

Clever.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:43 pm

The good thing about De Kock is that his head is always held high.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:46 pm

True, Jules. But I would say that motivation can be an issue for him. Certainly De Kock has struggled to get up on occasions.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:48 pm

De Kock's helmet is green.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:49 pm

Always love it when De Kock rips the pegs off on a stumping. And the look on the batsman's face...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:50 pm

Galted wrote:De Kock's helmet is green.

L*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:50 pm

Pal Joey wrote:Always love it when De Kock rips the pegs off on a stumping. And the look on the batsman's face...

Also l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 11 Nov 2021, 4:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:True, Jules. But I would say that motivation can be an issue for him. Certainly De Kock has struggled to get up on occasions.

Yes, occasionally someone needs to get a firm grip on De Kock.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Nov 2021, 8:55 pm

This is a bit off piste, but I remember a chat before about having a sore testi. In a bit of a rush to get to work and wasn’t sure I had my boxers on the right way. Boxers were the right way. Can you have a ball sack hernia?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 11 Nov 2021, 9:36 pm

Nope.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 11 Nov 2021, 9:57 pm

Thanks

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Nov 2021, 8:31 am

Fist for Friday

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 12 Nov 2021, 8:39 am

I sicond that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 12 Nov 2021, 9:02 am

Tird

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Nov 2021, 9:51 am

Fort. May I just add that you don't want to rub De Kock up the wrong way.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next