The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+9
seanmichaels
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 15 Feb 2022, 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Bustard tird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 20 Apr 2022, 9:17 pm

Interrobangin' Hibbz!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 14 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 21 Apr 2022, 8:54 am

Fist.

The intervention of Hibbz! was a good intervention in my book.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Apr 2022, 9:01 am

Sicond.
I didn't know you were writing a book.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 21 Apr 2022, 10:01 am

I am. It's about interventions,

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Apr 2022, 10:45 am

Galted wrote:I am.  It's about interventions,

When can we let you finish it?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Apr 2022, 1:03 pm

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Apr 2022, 1:10 pm

Pal Joey wrote:X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Y?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Apr 2022, 1:31 pm

Pal Joey wrote:X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Four cans of Castlemaine and a sip of a fifth?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 21 Apr 2022, 2:59 pm

End of intervention or a Confederate fence. Or what Super says.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 21 Apr 2022, 3:54 pm

Frank Zappa was the mother of intervention.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Apr 2022, 9:04 am

Fist. Miss working in the office and having inane conversations about it being Friday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 22 Apr 2022, 10:54 am

Galted wrote:Fist. Miss working in the office and having inane conversations about it being Friday.

Sicond.  Did the Angry Kiwi have any any controversial views about Fridays?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 22 Apr 2022, 11:23 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:Fist. Miss working in the office and having inane conversations about it being Friday.

Sicond.  Did the Angry Kiwi have any any controversial views about Fridays?

He was normally in a tolerable mood on Friday with the peak of his week-long drinking session ahead of him, though during F1 season any BBC article about Lewis Hamilton could set him off.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 25 Apr 2022, 11:06 am

Record michaelsing? Or death of a thread?

Fist, maybe the last fist ever.

The end of the tea society will not be a bang, but a whimper.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 25 Apr 2022, 11:57 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Record michaelsing?  Or death of a thread?

Fist, maybe the last fist ever.

The end of the tea society will not be a bang, but a whimper.

I think it was Jules ending a sentence with a comma which was the start of the dying of the light, rIcK.

I know I am struggling to get over it, so I imagine others are.

This place started with a whimper, so best that it ends on one,

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 25 Apr 2022, 12:28 pm

Amen,

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 25 Apr 2022, 12:34 pm

The Last Tird.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 25 Apr 2022, 1:17 pm

Illusion, Comma, Pimp and Circumstance.
Full stop.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 25 Apr 2022, 1:18 pm

My kid's nursery class made St George's flags today. Later on he clumped a black kid on the lip hard enough to draw blood.
Won't be long before he starts using rhyming slang and moves to Kent.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 25 Apr 2022, 1:21 pm

Galted wrote:My kid's nursery class made St George's flags today. Later on he clumped a black kid on the lip hard enough to draw blood.

#black(kids)lives matter.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 25 Apr 2022, 2:03 pm

Galted wrote:My kid's nursery class made St George's flags today. Later on he clumped a black kid on the lip hard enough to draw blood.

Gammon for tea?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 25 Apr 2022, 2:59 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:

Gammon for tea?

He's more a pork scratching than a fully fledged gammon at this stage.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 25 Apr 2022, 3:06 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

#black(kids)lives matter.

Communist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Apr 2022, 8:53 am

F(asc)ist

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:12 am

Sicond.

The meltdown on Tw*tter over Elon Musk's takeover is priceless.  Apparently he was given a choice of spending $6 billion on ending world hunger or spending $44 billion on buying Tw*tter and chose the latter.  Multitudes threatening to leave but not actually leaving, a bit like when Trump became president.

Makes me wonder if we should put the Morning Tea Society up for sale when Tino's dead again.  I could do with a few billion though we'd have to ask Musk to pay in pounds.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:19 am

Galted wrote:Sicond.

The meltdown on Tw*tter over Elon Musk's takeover is priceless.  Apparently he was given a choice of spending $6 billion on ending world hunger or spending $44 billion on buying Tw*tter and chose the latter.  Multitudes threatening to leave but not actually leaving, a bit like when Trump became president.

Makes me wonder if we should put the Morning Tea Society up for sale when Tino's dead again.  I could do with a few billion though we'd have to ask Musk to pay in pounds.

What I want to know, is what has Jeff/Geoff said about it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:23 am

What I want to know, is what has Jeff/Geoff said about it?

I think he'll deal with Elon Musk when he's finished mocking Tyson Fury.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:29 am

Jeff was probably a consultant.

It always baffles me that people think you can chuck money at world hunger and it would get to the places where it would make a difference.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:36 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Jeff was probably a consultant.

It always baffles me that people think you can chuck money at world hunger and it would get to the places where it would make a difference.

Exactly. World hunger can only be solved by celebrities visiting starving people.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:37 am

Keep it light, rICko.

There is a G*lf thread for this kind of thing. I'm sure super_insecure has an opinion on it. Well, he will have lifted an opinion from somewhere else but the end result is the same.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Apr 2022, 10:38 am

Correct, and moving villages closer to the wells, and wearing silly noses.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 26 Apr 2022, 11:07 am

Keep it light, rICko.

There is a G*lf thread for this kind of thing. I'm sure super_insecure has an opinion on it. Well, he will have lifted an opinion from somewhere else but the end result is the same.

He probably thinks starving people should just get up and go to the shop and buy a pack of pasta for 50 pence that can feed a family of four for a week.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 11:09 am

superflyweight wrote:

Keep it light, rICko.

He probably thinks starving people should just get up and go to the shop and buy a pack of pasta for 50 pence that can feed a family of four for a week.  

Starving people could do that if they didn't spend all the tax money S_R gives them on 8K TVs and Benson and Hedges.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 11:11 am

In fact, they could probably afford the Taste the Difference range if they used a bit of commonsense.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Apr 2022, 11:56 am

More pulling up by bootstraps, less buying triple lattes with toasted avocado like every millennial does, plus stop illegals claiming benefits that should be going to homeless veterans probably.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Apr 2022, 12:08 pm

Which reminds me - does anyone know where to get any Creme Parisienne now that Charbonnel et Walker have stopped making them?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 12:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Which reminds me - does anyone know where to get any Creme Parisienne now that Charbonnel et Walker have stopped making them?

I would suggest trying Amazon.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Apr 2022, 12:21 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Which reminds me - does anyone know where to get any Creme Parisienne now that Charbonnel et Walker have stopped making them?

I would suggest trying Amazon.

Does anyone know where to get any ethically sourced Creme Parisienne?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Tue 26 Apr 2022, 12:25 pm

Seeing as Musk has all these untold billions to spare and a taste for takeovers , perhaps we could get him to buy Russia and sack Putin ?

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Apr 2022, 12:33 pm

alfie wrote:

Seeing as Musk has all these untold billions to spare and a taste for takeovers , perhaps we could get him to buy Russia and sack Putin ?

Or, more importantly, buy Charbonnel et Walker and start making Cremes Parisienes again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 26 Apr 2022, 2:43 pm

Was just looking at some of the Reykjavik thread. Some of those lunch reviews were ace.

We need to start that back up. That will kick start this place.

I bet Shah had a 2 litre bottle of Orange Lucazade, a family bucket of KFC and a tube of barbecue Pringles.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 26 Apr 2022, 3:40 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Was just looking at some of the Reykjavik thread. Some of those lunch reviews were ace.

We need to start that back up. That will kick start this place.

I bet Shah had a 2 litre bottle of Orange Lucazade, a family bucket of KFC and a tube of barbecue Pringles.

I reckon he's improved himself and he now has four 500ml cans of Dragon Soup, a Chicken Cottage meal for two and twelve packs of flaming hot Skips.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Apr 2022, 3:53 pm

A Peperami threaded through Monster Munch in the ultimate chav kebab.

I had soup, not a lot changes here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 26 Apr 2022, 4:01 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:A Peperami threaded through Monster Munch in the ultimate chav kebab.

Was there not a guy on the old 606 boxing site who used to swear by that? Can't remember who he was but he also did a really funny post about Salt and Shake crisps and the change they had made to his life.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 26 Apr 2022, 4:04 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:A Peperami threaded through Monster Munch in the ultimate chav kebab.

Was there not a guy on the old 606 boxing site who used to swear by that?  Can't remember who he was but he also did a really funny post about Salt and Shake crisps and the change they had made to his life.  

Yep that's where this cam from, I think he/she called it a shame kebab

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2022, 8:48 am

Fist.

Jeff update:
Still no word from him on the Musk takeover, he's currently advocating for hanging to be reintroduced for people whose phones go off during the snooker.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Apr 2022, 9:17 am

Galted wrote:Fist.

Jeff update:
Still no word from him on the Musk takeover, he's currently advocating for hanging to be reintroduced for people whose phones go off during the snooker.

Surely at the Crucible they should be burnt at the stake.
Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2022, 9:20 am

Jeff update:

Or hang all snooker players? Or anyone with a phone?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2022, 10:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Jeff update:

Sicond.

Top work

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2022, 10:32 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Jeff update:

Sicond.

Top work

As much as I thoroughly enjoyed Julius's post, the girls and pets found guilty were hanged so Jeff is right to want the same fate for phone users.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next