The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+9
seanmichaels
guildfordbat
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
lostinwales
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
Galted
Pal Joey
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Tue 15 Feb 2022, 9:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Bustard tird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Apr 2022, 11:44 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Fist.

Jeff update:
Still no word from him on the Musk takeover, he's currently advocating for hanging to be reintroduced for people whose phones go off during the snooker.

Surely at the Crucible they should be burnt at the stake.
Sicond.

Top work

As much as I thoroughly enjoyed Julius's post, the girls and pets found guilty were hanged so Jeff is right to want the same fate for phone users.

I guess the stakes weren't as high as I thought.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2022, 11:47 am

Here's this week's sexy lady in case anyone needs some w*nk material.

Spoiler:

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 27 Apr 2022, 12:19 pm

Galted wrote:Here's this week's sexy lady in case anyone needs some w*nk material.

Spoiler:

I don't actually have any, but if I had money I would put it all on that being you, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2022, 1:29 pm

That's pretty standard for Fat Sam's in Dundee, faux kilt and all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2022, 1:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Here's this week's sexy lady in case anyone needs some w*nk material.

Spoiler:

I don't actually have any, but if I had money I would put it all on that being you, Galted.

You want some?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Apr 2022, 2:38 pm

Galted wrote:

Spoiler:

You want some?

Again?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2022, 4:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Spoiler:

You want some?

Again?

It's comments like that from people like you that enable the continual wholesale slaughter of transwomen.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 27 Apr 2022, 4:08 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Spoiler:

You want some?

Again?

It's comments like that from people like you that enable the continual wholesale slaughter of transwomen.

Is it pronounced Rowling or Rowling?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 27 Apr 2022, 4:17 pm

It's Rowling JK it's Rowling

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 27 Apr 2022, 9:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Spoiler:

You want some?

Again?

Is it pronounced Rowling or Rowling?

Rowling. As in Rowley.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Apr 2022, 9:15 am

Fist.

Getting a bit abusive on the golf thread. About time something happened on there.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2022, 9:16 am

Sicond.

You could point out that, weirdly, the BBC site appears to spinning Johnny Depp as the bad guy in the trial.

Should kick it off.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Apr 2022, 11:01 am

No need at the moment, SR2 and beninho are engaged in an epic.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Apr 2022, 11:20 am

It's why 606v2 will never die, the passion some of these posters have. Like a non-league game with tackles flying in from everywhere.

I also like that Ben has denied, multiple times, that he's King Canute.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Apr 2022, 1:46 pm

Duty281 wrote:It's why 606v2 will never die, the passion some of these posters have. Like a non-league game with tackles flying in from everywhere.

Or like the Eton wall game, where everyone hacks away relentlessly but no-one scores for year after year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2022, 1:48 pm

Galted wrote:
Duty281 wrote:It's why 606v2 will never die, the passion some of these posters have. Like a non-league game with tackles flying in from everywhere.

Or like the Eton wall game, where everyone hacks away relentlessly but no-one scores for year after year.

What a mess.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

What a mess.

Acknowledged.

Peanut butter and Marmite sandwich on brown bread. Packet of plain Walkers crisps and 2 x chocolate coated rice cakes.

I'm giving it a 6.98/10.

Can I take a stab at riCK's?

Soup. Just soup.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:07 pm

Alas not as we haven't been shopping, had to make so with some Gyoza I had in the freezer.

Back to The Morrisons to top up later.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:09 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Alas not as we haven't been shopping, had to make so with some Gyoza I had in the freezer.

Back to The Morrisons to top up later.

Bloody love you, RIcK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:09 pm

It doesn't surprise me that RiCK has some exotic food that I've never heard of lying around in his freezer.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:It doesn't surprise me that RiCK has some exotic food that I've never heard of lying around in his freezer.

Wasn't Gyoza the name of the baddy in the original Ghostbusters?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:It doesn't surprise me that RiCK has some exotic food that I've never heard of lying around in his freezer.

No, that was Sigourney.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, that was Sigourney.

Oh right. Gyoza is also alien to me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, that was Sigourney.

Not an illegal alien I hope, or super-insecure will whinging about it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:34 pm

super_realist

JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, that was Sigourney.

Not an illegal alien I hope, or super-insecure will br whinging about it,

Last edited by Pal Joey on Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, that was Sigourney.

It was more a clever word play (I thought) on her most famous role. Was hoping you'd acknowledge it but obviously not.

F*ck you, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, that was Sigourney.

It was more a clever word play (I thought) on her most famous role. Was hoping you'd acknowledge it but obviously not.

F*ck you, Jules.

That's exactly the sort of response I'd expect from a working girl such as yourself.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 2:57 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

No, that was Sigourney.

F*ck you, Jules.

That's exactly the sort of response I'd expect from a working girl such as yourself.

Acknowledged.

F*ck you, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2022, 3:47 pm

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/product/itsu-chicken-gyoza-12-dinner-dumplings-240g?utm_medium=cpc&catalogId=10241&productId=1302846&utm_campaign=15424330555&storeId=10151&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5pKI6P-29wIVFe3tCh0cLgeTEAQYAiABEgKxyPD_BwE&langId=44&utm_source=Google&krypto=0RtoTxYptXd6vKQYAjPnKIA8McWjUHb9%2Fh8tx%2BFbJHV7HuMzm58wS07zfVP3nb1TdBvMhCeML%2FgjKawgQYHBuwQFc1ixAON1vpZihXILZ5OcJLEAhjZDltw1IGmQ5FjZfp2FLF9QjpS1tERddve8vnP%2FAiO1H0avR36m9MYgzK1OxeEzVK3ctV%2BC6Np3lj5bEnNwQjZf4olPsf%2B0s1ZEneg9N00mzaL%2FJ1woMX%2Bupn0lMK3FRble4ozFH7Qmpbc%2FVRpYng6NXtVCdqzUElLs6BUIvu3AzXKCsagPGjq9020tRhMjzlbVCWNJY5ElUTY5t%2BYVpLNJP3xIF2iRPtNOkOmSNJTtQ1Dm%2BjfVioQ%2FROrnyhlTdiom%2FGrAYmvRsuVJURV4NhsPrb5%2Bzzsa4y5GHHACE5Mi25RLmkZbSDEmppuBoG1zr04CsNtq01Tth1mMX5lhg8pV4V0qungrHdVnfEkmgH9jMl70BfjTX%2BOw10kYHGGZWnL5DCeGzmZyhiLAs5VcbLuVYadQVe6owOJwtA%3D%3D&ddkey=https%3Agb%2Fgroceries%2Fitsu-chicken-gyoza-12-dinner-dumplings-240g

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2022, 3:47 pm

There is a massive link for you curious types.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2022, 4:14 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:There is a massive link for you curious types.

I've clicked on loads of links in the past as a curious type, but none of them took me to chicken dumplings.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 29 Apr 2022, 6:58 am

Highly recommended for a quick and easy lunch, mate.

Far East Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 Apr 2022, 7:49 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Highly recommended for a quick and easy lunch, mate.

Far East Fist.

Headscratch

Are you in Great Yarmouth?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 29 Apr 2022, 8:06 am

Happily not, Galts, but the Far East are where the dumplings originate.

You well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 Apr 2022, 8:37 am

Ah, got ya. Thought for a moment you were in the Far East and was going to suggest that your lunch reviews were going to have to be of a very high standard,

I'm good thanks. Just dropped Jr off at nursery so I have about 4 or 5 hours of peace ahead of me, if you ignore being bitten on the feet by the cat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 29 Apr 2022, 9:16 am

Tird. That golf thread is full of c*nts.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 Apr 2022, 9:25 am

superflyweight wrote:Tird.  That golf thread is full of c*nts.  

I guess that's how they prove that they're genuine golfers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 29 Apr 2022, 9:28 am

Morning all.

This made me wince.

player plays NRL for 45 minutes with a torn nut

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 29 Apr 2022, 9:32 am

Pal Joey wrote:Morning all.

This made me wince.

I clicked on the link but chickened out before I saw anything.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 29 Apr 2022, 9:37 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Morning all.

This made me wince.

I clicked on the link but chickened out before I saw anything.

It's not too gory to read. Didn't watch the video either... probably can't see the damage done.

On a separate note: quite a few times I'm watching when someone gets their pants ripped off in a tackle. There was a great one the other day.
Some fat forward with their pants halfway down the legs. Cameras showed it from behind and side on multiple times... but not front on thank God.

Hilariously embarrassing for the player - but they're paid big bucks to entertain us, no?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 29 Apr 2022, 1:26 pm

Galted wrote:

Just need Dynamark to return with some cutting insight into why Prince Andrew got in trouble.

She was asking for it. Asking for it and over the age of consent.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 29 Apr 2022, 1:32 pm

Galted wrote:

Just need Dynamark to return with some cutting insight into why Prince Andrew got in trouble.

She was asking for it. Asking for it and over the age of consent.

He's too busy w*nking himself stupid at a picture of a woman wearing a skirt.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 May 2022, 7:35 am

Kilted fist.

Watched the Old Firm derby, Super. Good game. Great atmosphere.
Thought I saw Rod Stewart in the crowd but I don't want to talk about it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 May 2022, 9:02 am

Pal Joey wrote:Kilted fist.

Laugh

Sicond.  It's a holiday here, PJ, so don't feel bad if your magnificent fist doesn't get the appreciation it deserves.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 May 2022, 9:28 am

Galted wrote:

Laugh

Sicond.  It's a holiday here, PJ, so don't feel bad if your magnificent fist doesn't get the appreciation it deserves.

Thanks for the heads up, Galts. National Porn-at-Home Day. So I probably shouldn't expect any foolish behaviour today from Jules?

Have you managed to slip out onto the balcony for a quick one? Or is there too much traffic now / still a bit cold out there?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 02 May 2022, 11:24 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Laugh

Thanks for the heads up, Galts. National Porn-at-Home Day. So I probably shouldn't expect any foolish behaviour today from Jules?

Have you managed to slip out onto the balcony for a quick one? Or is there too much traffic now / still a bit cold out there?

Balcony's in a worse state that a redneck's back yard with all the sh*t stashed about. All that's missing is a rusty pick-up truck and a Chevy on bricks.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 02 May 2022, 12:02 pm

Galted wrote:

Laugh

No cricket or grandkids today so I can give PJ a deserved Laugh !

Also got time to mention Jamie Smith if you want, PJ. Wink

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 May 2022, 12:57 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
Galted wrote:

Laugh

No cricket or grandkids today so I can give PJ a deserved Laugh !

Also got time to mention Jamie Smith if you want, PJ.  Wink

Thanks Guildford. Happy Holiday!
I noted your comment on the Surrey match thread re: Jamie Smith a few days ago. What are the selectors doing? They should give the kid more time out in the middle. Nothing worse than seeing good young talent carrying drinks and towels around the joint. I hope this silly situation is soon rectified.

Edit: Wow! I didn't see his latest score, Guildford. 234* I must have been looking at your post last week. It seemed as though he hadn't been selected to play in a previous match. I can feel his confidence from here. Some big scores in that match. What happened? Was it rain affected?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 02 May 2022, 2:56 pm

Hi PJ - it was really his unbeaten 234 that I was looking to milk!

Recent background below in response to your Edit.

Smith played the first two Championship matches but only batted twice and ended up with a low score both times. That was enough reason or excuse for Surrey to drop him - not that I'm keen to spread suggestions that the ECB wanted that to happen so Sam Curran could play instead even though Sam can't currently bowl!

Anyway, Smith missed Surrey's next match and was due to miss the one just played at Gloucs. However, Foakes went down with a bad back on Wednesday evening and Smith travelled from the Guildford ground where he was playing for the stiffs to take his place. From going in at 37/3 before lunch on Thursday, Smith was still going strong when we were all out for 603 after tea on Friday. The track turning into an absolute road as the game wore on and rain throughout Sunday ensured the draw.

Apologies to the regulars here for cricket specific b*ll*cks rather than usual general b*ll*cks.

guildfordbat

Pal Joey and alfie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 03 May 2022, 9:18 am

Some days it's like no one wants a fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next