The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running

+34
R!skysports
EST
RiscaGame
eirebilly_01
Old Man
mikey_dragon
alive555
Heaf
TheMildlyFranticLlama
lostinwales
Anglobraveheart
Heuer27
Mad for Chelsea
Oakdene
formerly known as Sam
funnyExiledScot
carpet baboon
Hazel Sapling
Highland Shaun
takethelongroad
cakeordeath
sensisball
doctor_grey
Collapse2005
tigertattie
Tramptastic
jimbopip
RDW
Mcsweens
George Carlin
bsando
TJ
BigGee
NeilyBroon
38 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running - Page 10 Empty Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running

Post by NeilyBroon Wed 04 Jan 2023, 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's the hope that kills ya!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running - Page 10 Empty Re: Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running

Post by NeilyBroon Wed 15 Feb 2023, 9:41 am

TJ wrote:It just a shame he did this learning on the job.  It would have been much better if he had gone to coach another team somewhere to learn his trade

He has wasted years of the best players we have ever had

He will have to lead to a decent WC to leave with a good reputation

Absolutely, it was far too soon to promote him to the national role. However I'll admit he's learnt from his mistakes and has produced some exceptional results. I feel we'd have been more consistent perhaps under another coach. The one major positive thing Toonie and the talent scouts have contributed is depth.

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running - Page 10 Empty Re: Scotland's 6N Build Up, Then Inevitable Fall: Dark Horses of the Year 10 years running

Post by bsando Wed 15 Feb 2023, 12:48 pm

Yeah Toonie has made amends for the Russell dropping saga. Well done to him for bringing him back for NZ and Arg. We might be sitting 0 for 2 if he hadn’t brought him back into to the fold given how influential Russell has been so far.

It’s a shame Toonie didn’t get the attack ticking quicker after that stagnant defensive 6N post Matt Taylor. And going with VDW was a wasted experiment. But at least we’re chipping away at the rankings and other Tier one sides. Look at Wales! Complete disaster with their regions and 60 cap rule. It’s created an unsustainable situation. I know Dodson is on big money but it’s totally justified if you ask me, Scotland have a good road map.

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 15 Feb 2023, 3:52 pm

Uni Antonio gets 3 weeks for his high tackle on the Irish hooker last weekemd.

Well that is one 25 stone Frenchman we won't have to be worrying about in Paris, though they will likely have another big lad to take his place!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 15 Feb 2023, 7:07 pm

BigGee wrote:Uni Antonio gets 3 weeks for his high tackle on the Irish hooker last weekemd.

Well that is one 25 stone Frenchman we won't have to be worrying about in Paris, though they will likely have another big lad to take his place!

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but won’t this lead to the fella that Jamie Ritchie suckered into giving him a whack and this getting sent off coming into the team?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 15 Feb 2023, 7:23 pm

tigertattie wrote:
BigGee wrote:Uni Antonio gets 3 weeks for his high tackle on the Irish hooker last weekemd.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but won’t this lead to the fella that Jamie Ritchie suckered into giving him a whack and this getting sent off coming into the team?

Yes it might do.

Mo Abbas, smaller than Antonio, but certainly packs a punch!

He once showed up for training at Montpellier sporting a knife wound to his abdomen!

And you luvies in Edinburgh thought living in Glasgow was tough Run

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed 15 Feb 2023, 7:29 pm

tigertattie wrote:What have we been calling it?

Some whale said whichblair project but I’ve used Blair switch project.

Also, which one of you lot is Tom English?

As we are now the Tom English Appreciation Society I sglhall henceforth begin my missive with,

Hi Teas...

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 15 Feb 2023, 8:15 pm

I’ve just had a tea and a scone. Very Stockbridge eh.

I’m not Stockbridge stock though. I’m not Craigmillar stock either though. Kinda in the middle.

Anyway. I do find it confusing that Tom English is an Irishman who reports on Scottish Rugby. Maybe he’s got a Welsh dog? I dunno!

Was it Abbas that swung for Jamie? It’s not ringing a bell for me. Much like it never rung Jamie’s bell. Daa dum tish……..
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Wed 15 Feb 2023, 8:18 pm

tigertattie wrote:I’ve just had a tea and a scone. Very Stockbridge eh.

I’m not Stockbridge stock though. I’m not Craigmillar stock either though. Kinda in the middle.

Anyway. I do find it confusing that Tom English is an Irishman who reports on Scottish Rugby. Maybe he’s got a Welsh dog? I dunno!

Was it Abbas that swung for Jamie? It’s not ringing a bell for me. Much like it never rung Jamie’s bell. Daa dum tish……..

Rumor has it Tom English is, in fact, Ben Healy's Scottish mother.

NeilyBroon

George Carlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Thu 16 Feb 2023, 1:43 pm

What a strange place I find myself in as a Scotland fan Very Happy

We are playing well, we have a settled side, we have no obvious weak points, we have strength in depth, we are playing attractive rugby, 5th in the world rankings

It can only mean one thing - We are doomed!

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Thu 16 Feb 2023, 5:32 pm

Little did I know how appropriate the title of this thread would be. This is our year boys!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by bsando Thu 16 Feb 2023, 5:56 pm

Netflix are certainly getting bang for their buck the way this 6N is going. Already some big upsets, incredible tries, a union in turmoil (so much so they won't even let them film them at the moment). I am really looking forward to watching it, even if we do lose the next three games, but also hope WRU sort their stuff out for the players sake.

And RE:Stockbridge, teas and scones are out, turmeric, oat milk lattes and vegan flapjacks are in!

bsando

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu 16 Feb 2023, 6:12 pm

In other news Blade Thompson retires from rugby due to his recurrent brain injuries.

Undoubtably the best decision for him and his family but a real shame as he was a very good player that we really never saw the best of due to those injuries.

Best wishes to him for the future.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

bsando likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 16 Feb 2023, 7:06 pm

TJ wrote:What a strange place I find myself in as a Scotland fan Very Happy

We are playing well, we have a settled side, we have no obvious weak points, we have strength in depth, we are playing attractive rugby, 5th in the world rankings

It can only mean one thing - We are doomed!

We still lack ball carrying ability. Our tries are coming from moving the ball through the air. Attractive rugby it is but we still need a Doris or a Olivion who can bash through a brick wall or two.

I really want to jump on board to full hype train but I still worry we’ve played the two worst teams in the championship this year. France over there won’t be nice and Ireland are just looking imperious right now.

Once week 3 is done we’ll know what’s really what
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland Shaun Thu 16 Feb 2023, 7:07 pm

I'll follow that up BigGee by continuing with your other Rugby news

Scott Cummings back in Glesga 15 tomorrow night which is a boost to Gregor and his Summer world cup plans; he could return for the remaining 6N matches but I doubt he'll want to change much in terms of matchday 23s.

Highland Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 16 Feb 2023, 8:23 pm

bsando wrote:
And RE:Stockbridge, teas and scones are out, turmeric, oat milk lattes and vegan flapjacks are in!

Don't joke. I had a takeaway flat white the other day and the bearded clown who served it couldn't bring themselves to put proper milk in it, and I was half way across Inverleith Park when I realised that oat milk had been secreted into my coffee. Utterly horrific. Lee Anderson is quite right to call for the reintroduction of capital punishment. I know where I'd start...

Sad news about Blade retiring but obviously the right call for him.

funnyExiledScot

bsando likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Thu 16 Feb 2023, 8:45 pm

Ah FES only you could be right on enough to use "themselves" in context and right wing enough to reference Lee Anderson without your spleen hurling itself from your body in disgust.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 16 Feb 2023, 9:48 pm

jimbopip wrote:Ah FES only you could be right on enough to use "themselves" in context and right wing enough to reference Lee Anderson without your spleen hurling itself from your body in disgust.

My spleen did that years ago when they introduced the minimum wage. It was a New Club entry requirement.

I actually read a book the other day that wasn't authored by Smith or Keynes. The Trees by Percival Everett. I would actually recommend it, unless you're one of the American literature snobs.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Thu 16 Feb 2023, 11:25 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
jimbopip wrote:Ah FES only you could be right on enough to use "themselves" in context and right wing enough to reference Lee Anderson without your spleen hurling itself from your body in disgust.

My spleen did that years ago when they introduced the minimum wage. It was a New Club entry requirement.

I actually read a book the other day that wasn't authored by Smith or Keynes. The Trees by Percival Everett. I would actually recommend it, unless you're one of the American literature snobs.
I don't know that Keynes dude, but I know Marcus Smith, though I didn't know he was an author.

doctor_grey

funnyExiledScot likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland Shaun Thu 16 Feb 2023, 11:31 pm

https://www.ruck.co.uk/gregor-townsend-will-quit-scotland-with-successor-already-decided/

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup Not sure how reliable this site/newspaper is but I think most know that the main part of this article is right unless we somehow get out of the group; the most interesting part is the last paragraph on who we're interested in, both of whom I would be happy with Smile.

Highland Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 16 Feb 2023, 11:41 pm

doctor_grey wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

I don't know that Keynes dude, but I know Marcus Smith, though I didn't know he was an author.      

Smith's novels start strongly with an impressive cover, but the plots tend to drift sideways with a typically disappointing finish. His great literary rival, Shakespeare Farrell, appears to have the edge with the main publisher, Harper Borthwick, even if Farrell tends to kick away most of his compelling plot lines.

funnyExiledScot

doctor_grey, George Carlin and formerly known as Sam like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 17 Feb 2023, 12:13 am

Brilliant, mate. Simply brilliant!

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Fri 17 Feb 2023, 6:08 am

Highland Shaun wrote:https://www.ruck.co.uk/gregor-townsend-will-quit-scotland-with-successor-already-decided/

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup Not sure how reliable this site/newspaper is but I think most know that the main part of this article is right unless we somehow get out of the group; the most interesting part is the last paragraph on who we're interested in, both of whom I would be happy with Smile.

I think the Robertson rumor is that he'll be coaching NZ post WC, which would not be surprising in the slightest. MacDonald seems to be a far more likely option of the two but you never know!

As I said before I wouldn't be surprised if the SRU brought brad mooar in as assistant almost as a final interview/trial (they definitely would have been reaching out to candidates before now if they're wise).

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 17 Feb 2023, 9:03 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
doctor_grey wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Smith's novels start strongly with an impressive cover, but the plots tend to drift sideways with a typically disappointing finish. His great literary rival, Shakespeare Farrell, appears to have the edge with the main publisher, Harper Borthwick, even if Farrell tends to kick away most of his compelling plot lines.

High Teas, recently I have been looking to get my literary kicks through reading Romantic novels. Someone recommended the Welsh Kiwi novelist Dame Barbara Gatland; you know always dressed in red to match the gin nose, ridiculous steel grey bouffant held in place with  industrial amounts of Loreal Elnett Extra Strong,  looks like it has been cemented in place.
Dame Barbara Gatland is published by that esteemed imprint Dragon Tales. They made their name some time ago with epics full of romance, poetry and wizards. However, public tastes have coarsened over the decades and there was a demand for "more substance and less style, boyo."
Anyhoo, imagine my disappointment when I discovered that although Dame Gatland has "authored" 689 books there is only one storyline. Innocent, leggy young ingenue from the valleys goes to the big(ish) city and is willing to undergo any number of vile physical humiliations (ice baths, cryogenic chambers) in order that the story climaxes with a "grand slam". Shocked
I was so shocked by the base vulgarity of these "romances" that I immersed myself in some experimental fiction.
Sir Walter Townsend that enfant terrible of Scottish academia has taken hermeneutics to a new level wherein there is no external reality and the only  internal integrity is that of the sentence. There is no story as such other than the endless ordering and re-ordering of some 97 words into as many variations of the same sentence as possible.
When asked why this was necessary the Laureate of The Borders replied, "Well it creates a revolutionary relationship between the reader and the text; the constant changes mean the sentences read faster and we're well on the way to creating the fastest novel in the world."
Many critics have have lauded his experimental work in this field but also noted that far too many of his sentences seem to ricochet off the page at high velocity without actually going anywhere. The Professor Emeritus Of Advanced Plagiarism at 606 University Tom Englishisreallyhardtospell has been known to opine that "At times it seems he is plucking adjectives out of a Tombola just to confuse the reader."

As ever, I await tigertattie's opinion of the book he is currently wading his way through. Apparently he won't be finished until Mrs tattie returns from the shop with some more crayons.
Also, Gee said he was very disappointed when he discovered that Gray's Anatomy was not full of pictures of ladies of a certain age.

jimbopip

doctor_grey, funnyExiledScot, RDW, NeilyBroon and TheMildlyFranticLlama like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 17 Feb 2023, 11:41 am

Is that book any good jimbo?

I need a new book as my book is now ruined with all the pages stuck together!
tigertattie
tigertattie

jimbopip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 17 Feb 2023, 11:50 am

tigertattie wrote:Is that book any good jimbo?

I need a new book as once again my book is now ruined with all the pages stuck together!

Fixed that for you Whistle

jimbopip

doctor_grey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 17 Feb 2023, 12:38 pm

bsando wrote:Netflix are certainly getting bang for their buck the way this 6N is going. Already some big upsets, incredible tries, a union in turmoil (so much so they won't even let them film them at the moment). I am really looking forward to watching it, even if we do lose the next three games, but also hope WRU sort their stuff out for the players sake.

On Jim Hamilton's podcast this week, he actually said that he heard the project was shelved as only Scotland was willing to give Netflix free access to the camp.

I'm being absolutely serious.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 17 Feb 2023, 3:07 pm

Well we’ve got a new chant for next year against wales and England

“Ya only film when yer winning, ya only film when yer winning, film when yer winning, ya only film when yer winning”

Sadly the producers at Netflix won’t stick around if it’s just us at the races so the whole thing will be abandoned
tigertattie
tigertattie

jimbopip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 17 Feb 2023, 3:48 pm

tigertattie wrote:Well we’ve got a new chant for next year against wales and England

“Ya only film when yer winning, ya only film when yer winning, film when yer winning, ya only film when yer winning”

Sadly the producers at Netflix won’t stick around if it’s just us at the races so the whole thing will be abandoned
No, no, no.  To keep them the WRU will offer to play two or three more internationals (outside the international windows) and put them exclusively on Netflix.  They won't even have to pay the players. A double win!

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 17 Feb 2023, 4:33 pm

I'm not sure if the Welsh players striking improves their chances of winning or not? About the same I'd say.

Also, without any Welsh players on the pitch, will England still keep kicking the ball away or will they actually keep ball in hand? A valid question.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 17 Feb 2023, 4:45 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:I'm not sure if the Welsh players striking improves their chances of winning or not? About the same I'd say.

Also, without any Welsh players on the pitch, will England still keep kicking the ball away or will they actually keep ball in hand? A valid question.
No, that's a silly question. If Owen Farrell is out there, then England will kick. Always.

doctor_grey

funnyExiledScot and Heaf like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 17 Feb 2023, 6:42 pm

Bit squidge rugby says that kicking leads running rugby.

So England must be scoring baa baas style tries
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 17 Feb 2023, 7:05 pm

tigertattie wrote:Bit squidge rugby says that kicking leads running rugby.

Scotland kicked more than England did in the Calcutta Cup Game.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 17 Feb 2023, 7:07 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:

And scored more BaaBaas type tries too.

Quod Errat Demonstrandum as the posh boys say. Whistle

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 17 Feb 2023, 7:13 pm

We had to kick twice as much, as our kicks went approximately half the distance of yours!!

funnyExiledScot

formerly known as Sam likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Fri 17 Feb 2023, 9:09 pm

jimbopip wrote:

Exactly, England need to kick more and maybe we'll start playing more easy on the eye stuff.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Fri 17 Feb 2023, 9:13 pm

jimbopip wrote:

I can't pronounce that! So I can't be posh. Q.E.D.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Highland Shaun Fri 17 Feb 2023, 10:22 pm

On the topic of England kicking as this thread seems to be swaying towards, I really don't get why though especially when they have guys like Ollie Lawrence, Joe Marchant, Ollie Hassell-Collins, Henry Arundell and Max Malins all of whom have proved in the Premiership that they are capable of playing good running rugby and score good tries. Just think how good they'd be of they also include Adam Radwan on the other wing 🤔

Highland Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 18 Feb 2023, 2:42 am

Finn is on the bench luckily!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 18 Feb 2023, 6:06 pm

RDW wrote:Finn is on the bench luckily!

And he kept the pine warm for the whole game, Racing won comfortably without him!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 18 Feb 2023, 8:58 pm

BigGee wrote:
RDW wrote:Finn is on the bench luckily!

And he kept the pine warm for the whole game, Racing won comfortably without him!

Excellent

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 19 Feb 2023, 8:55 am

I saw the headline in all the newspapers,

"Finn sits down for 80 minutes: Nation Rejoices!!!"

It's a Finn Russell world and he let's us live in it. Indeed.

jimbopip

RDW likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Sun 19 Feb 2023, 4:53 pm

Rumours abound that scotty Robertson has been approached by the SRU again.
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm

tigertattie wrote:Rumours abound that scotty Robertson has been approached by the SRU again.

Well now that England, Wales and Ireland are wrapped up, with our current form and trajectory, you would say we are likely the next best bet

Smart money is still on him getting the NZ gig though, he was angling after it again in the media last week and these rumours may just be about forcing the NZRU hands!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:15 pm

Getting back to next weeks game, just watched Leicester v Sarries.

Andy Christie is fit again and put in a very solid 80 mins performance, he is a really hard working BS and would do a job especially against France.

Cameron Henderson put in a decent shift as well, 18 tackles and a try. Unlikely to be getting capped in this campaign, but a great prospect for the future.

Maitland was solid, but he is going to struggle to get over our current back three options unless we take some serious casulties.

Not for international consumption, but Robin Hislop looks like a decent signing for Edinburgh next year, a lot better than some of the dross we saw last night!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:38 pm

Cam Henderson is also EQ so Scotland might opt for him to make an appearance off the bench Vs Italy just to ensure that nothing changes with his national status. He's mobile for a lad his side and ran some nice lines off of 9 today, which got him his try. Hopefully Tigers have secured him to a new contract.

Matt Scott put in a half decent display as well.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:44 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:Cam Henderson is also EQ so Scotland might opt for him to make an appearance off the bench Vs Italy just to ensure that nothing changes with his national status. He's mobile for a lad his side and ran some nice lines off of 9 today, which got him his try. Hopefully Tigers have secured him to a new contract.

Matt is still a very solid option but we are just blessed with our centres atm

He was unlucky not to get more caps

I suspect Henderson might need to wait till this summer. He may make the wider squad and get a cap in the warm ups but hard to see him making the final cut as things stand

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Sun 19 Feb 2023, 5:55 pm

BigGee wrote:
formerly known as Sam wrote:Cam Henderson is also EQ so Scotland might opt for him to make an appearance off the bench Vs Italy just to ensure that nothing changes with his national status. He's mobile for a lad his side and ran some nice lines off of 9 today, which got him his try. Hopefully Tigers have secured him to a new contract.

Matt is still a very solid option but we are just blessed with our centres atm

He was unlucky not to get more caps

I suspect Henderson might need to wait till this summer. He may make the wider squad and get a cap in the warm ups but hard to see him making the final cut as things stand

Yeah Matt is squad cover for you guys at this point. You've got some good options you can call on.

Henderson might not make the world cup squad but in the next cycle you'd expect him to be in the mix. A cap to secure him for the future is probably on the minds of the SRU. Similar to how the RFU would have preferred England to be in a position where they could have afforded to cap Fin Smith before now as well.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Mon 20 Feb 2023, 6:43 am

BigGee wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Rumours abound that scotty Robertson has been approached by the SRU again.

Well now that England, Wales and Ireland are wrapped up, with our current form and trajectory, you would say we are likely the next best bet

Smart money is still on him getting the NZ gig though, he was angling after it again in the media last week and these rumours may just be about forcing the NZRU hands!

I'm just going to put this out there but have any of us actually seen/followed a Scott Robertson coached side? Do we know his selection strategy?  I know his club record is outstanding but I am wary of joining the Scott Robertson hype train. Just look at Rennie for instance.

Big marquee signing, has this NZ rugby mystique, yet can't win a title with Glasgow, alienates half of our players and stagnates the clubs player development unless it was for his favourites. Moves to Australia, they haven't exactly set the world alight, fired 3 years later.

I'm not saying Robertson would definitely be like that but I feel a lot of people forget that he's not actually coached beyond club. It'd potentially be another (and potentially more expensive) Toonie "learn on the job" situation which is definitely not what Scotland need right now!

NeilyBroon

jimbopip likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 20 Feb 2023, 9:50 am

Dodson is talking to Leon Mcdonald according to the Daily Mail.

He may actually be a more reslistic prospect than Robertson in all honesty.

The funny thing is that after a few seasons of slating Toonie, they are now trumpetting that it is disgraceful he is not been given another contract!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Mon 20 Feb 2023, 10:00 am

BigGee wrote:Dodson is talking to Leon Mcdonald according to the Daily Mail.

He may actually be a more reslistic prospect than Robertson in all honesty.

The funny thing is that after a few seasons of slating Toonie, they are now trumpetting that it is disgraceful he is not been given another contract!

I've done my fair share of criticising Toonie but in fairness he has really turned it around this year. That said, I think it is the right time for everyone to move on, especially if Toonie leaves on a high, the mail just like to make every decision controversial!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next