The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+4
Beer
Bentyf1
DarrenJS
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty 6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:33 pm

All chatter in here for next couple of days please lads. Not planning on putting up a new card until the weekend is up to allow everyone to read and digest the show. So keep everything in here Very Happy

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up lads, I hope you all enjoy

All discussion in this feedback thread please to avoid spoilers. As ever if anyone needs to ask anything then drop me a PM although I probably won't respond until tomorrow....I forgot how tiring this can be Laugh

New card isn't going up until Monday morning or Sunday night at the earliest to allow everyone chance to read and digest the show.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CWF From The Ashes - Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by DarrenJS Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Collosal show, every match was a stand out. I need to digest it all again tomorrow as I'm pretty sure I missed a few things in-between reading the matches. Well done JJ, the reading of this PPV certainly brought back a few fond memories

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:09 pm

OH MY GOD STEVE!!!!

that is what you call a PLE, incredible writing from the very start. Like Darren, I will have to re-read again at some point but from what I took from the event was excellent. I feel as if it was a really well structured, well constructed and a massive feel good moment which is epic.

I'm so happy for Rob and his character, I think Rob is a lovely bloke and is an excellent and reliable promoer so to read that Uryu is one of the champions in the biz, I'm dead chuffed. Congrats Rob! thoroughly deserve it and Uryu will be a phenomenal champion going forward.

Every single character has something to work with and build on from the event and into the Summer so there's plenty for all to enjoy. Thank you Steve for providing us all with a platform to try and match the quality of shows you produce with our promos.

Oh yeah, LETS Fu cking GOOOOOOOO welcome home Olly and Bull. You truly are gods amongst men.  Hug

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:43 pm

F**k off, Ed.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:06 am

Beer wrote:F**k off, Ed.

You’ll have to speak up, I’m wearing a towel

Bentyf1

Beer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:09 am

Quality stuff JJ, I really enjoyed that!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:14 am

Glad general consensus so far seems to be enjoyment

Something brought to my attention that I thought I’d put in here so nobody else gets confused:

Drake and Drake Callihan are different people. I may need to do something in the next show to properly differentiate them.

Drake - Creator of 6CW. The Original Original. Now 6CWF Board member
Drake Callihan - Involved in the creation of EWF. Now a backstage character in 6CWF

Also after re-reading the Callihan segment with Wood I can’t help but read his dialogue as Lotso Huggin from Toy Story 3 and that is never going away Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:43 am

Very enjoyable to read, I'm honestly surprised I won and that there was no surprise interference ( im counting that as anyone but Gazzy, Christy, JJ n Acer ). Looking forward to Narcissist Bull. Great show JJ Smile

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:32 am

He failed at Yu-Gi-Oh but he's the 6CW World Champion

GIVE IT UP FOR YOUR NEW CHAMPION

Uryu Ishida

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:48 pm

I thought the introduction of Cassidy was quite cool. Will be interesting to see where that one goes in particular!

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:05 pm

Who’s Cody walker also? I did see Bluedragon active… (Hi Craig)

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:06 pm

F**k JJ.

F**k Uryu.

F**k that sheep bumming bender that cost me my title.

Beer

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:12 pm

Beer wrote:F**k JJ.

F**k Uryu.

Announce Clarke James vs JJ Johnson at Born In Fire

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:14 pm

F**k Uryu.

Great promo.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:40 pm

DP wrote:

F**k Uryu.

Great promo.

Didn't even need ChatGPT.

Beer

DP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:49 pm

Beer wrote:
DP wrote:

F**k Uryu.

Great promo.

Its all about Google Bard now.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:01 pm

DP wrote:
Beer wrote:
DP wrote:

F**k Uryu.

Great promo.

Clarke James doth protest the result of his duel.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:31 pm

Beer wrote:
DP wrote:
Beer wrote:
DP wrote:

F**k Uryu.

Great promo.

Clarke James doth protest the result of his duel.

Urgenteth message of the privateth

Marky

Beer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:55 am

Fantastic show that. Found myself invested in every single match, an excellent read

congratulations to the winners and especially new champions

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down