The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21)

+3
x12x
DanielReilly
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21)

Post by JJJohnson Fri 08 Dec 2023, 12:45 pm

*BORN IN FIRE GO HOME SHOW*

*Pre-Born in Fire XI Press Conference

Main Event
THE GAUNTLET

All 6CWF superstars are eligible and entered into "The Gauntlet" match. Numbers will be drawn at random following the press conference. Eliminations may only occur via pinfall or submission or count-out but there are no DQs. The victor will receive full control of "Proving Grounds" on the January 10th edition of the show.

Announced Born in Fire XI card:

Uryu Ishida (c) vs GazzyD - 6CW Championship
Eddy Kent (c) vs Dicey Reilly - 6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Clarke James vs JJ Johnson
Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Geoff Steel - 6CWF European CHampionship
Anthony Grace vs Blue Dragon vs Cody Walker vs Engel Harlequin vs Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood vs Mike Hill vs Robin Reborn - Hardcore Hell for the Key to the Kingdom Championship

Last edited by JJJohnson on Mon 11 Dec 2023, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21)

Post by DanielReilly Fri 08 Dec 2023, 2:09 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Daniel Reilly, wearing the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder, and Oliver Keane. Daniel Reilly does not look happy.

DR: Daniel Reilly asked for this time because he has something he needs to get off his chest real real bad! You see, it appears there seems to be some kind of agenda against the King by the so called management of this company. The King has took it upon himself to let Uryu taint the 6CW Championship and to allow drunk Irish old timers to fight for 6WF Championships in order to focus on this right here.

Reilly holds the European Championship up to the camera.

DR: When the King won this Championship, he made a vow to himself, to Oliver Keane and to the people of Europe, that he would add more prestige to this Title then it has ever seen in all of its existence! The King vowed to rule as King of Europe and make the 6CWF European Championship valuable, something to be sought after.

And so Born In Fire is upon us and management decide that they want the European Championship defended on the card. Well Daniel Reilly sees the sense in that, the most prestige title in this company on the flapship pay per view of the year, the King begins to think to himself that maybe, just maybe, the management of this place are finally using what brains they have!

So who will Daniel Reilly defend against? Maybe a returning former Champion? Maybe a hot free agent? No, that would make too much sense. Instead, Daniel Reilly is forced to defend his title on this prestigious card against … Geoff Steel.

Well that’s certainly one way to crap all over everything the King has tried to do for this Title! How in the hell is the King meant to make this Championship mean something when he has to defend it against the likes of Marlon and then Geoff Steel?!

Well this is what the King of all of Europe says to you all. Maybe when the King has once and for all put Geoff Steel firmly at the back of the queue by defeating him, the King will take his European Championship, and he and Oliver Keane will walk out them doors and defend this Title on other people’s company’s around Europe, some places who will put some respect on this Title and its Champion!

Reilly holds his wrist up and looks at his watch before turning to Keane.

DR: Come on Keane, let’s review the King’s contract and find a loophole to get the King and his European Championship out of here!

Reilly pulls off a trademark smirk before he and Oliver Keane exit the frame.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday 15th December (Episode 21)

Post by x12x Fri 08 Dec 2023, 8:34 pm

Our scene opens in a darkened room lit only by a few candles that cause a dull glow to illuminate two figures. The camera moves closer to reveal Gazzy D stood over a sitting man with various bandages over his arms, body and face and shows what looks like red blistered burn marks across his skin underneath the blood stained bandages. The figure is clearly Edward Plague after his inferno match with Uryu Ishida.

Gazzy D:
Edward...she was there, helping him?! We're losing her...

Plague shakes his head as he reaches out to Gazzy, holding his hand. Plague speaks but it is clearly laboured

Plague:
No Gareth...this is a test you must face.

You have to stay strong and wait for her to finally open her eyes...like I did for you.

One last test...

One last test from the demon Ishida, one last desperate ploy to steal her from you...one last pathetic attempt to further break your heart...

...but it will not prevail...

...we all must face these tests.

Plague pauses, catching his breath, the pain clear to see.

Plague:
This is mine.

The flames I faced today were a test of my loyalty. Proof that I am willing to face the pain of hell itself for our message...for our future...for you.

I was willing to go through this to show you that there is nothing that can stop us.

The blood I have lost, the pain I have felt, the skin that has been flayed from my body by the flames...

...it is temporary...
...it will not stop me...
...it will not stop you...

...it will not stop us.

Plague pauses one last time

Plague:
When this is over...

...we will have stripped the hollow hero of everything...
...the eyes of the world will be on us and our message...

...and she will be home with us.

I promise.

Plague looks up at Gazzy his bandaged face hides the damage causes from the inferno match, only revealing his blood shot eyes.

The scene ends with both men stood in contemplative silence.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 11 Dec 2023, 7:40 pm

[The 6CWF universe is jam packed into the Copper box arena in London, a sell out as usual. The camera pans around the arena where fans are buzzing for Born in Fire in just a short few weeks. with matches including Uryu Ishida vs Gazzy D and Geoff Steel vs Daniel Reilly. Suddenly, the arena goes completely dark as fans arise to their feet as 'Succession' roars around over the arena. Three beams of white light shoot down from the rafters and are held as Succession peters out. 'Numb' then screams over the airwaves as the majority of fans being to ferociously boo as four figures swagger out from Gorilla, still in darkness. The lights are held of for a few seconds before the arena is bathed in light as the figures are revealed to the disgust of the 6CWF universe. Flanking the 6WF undisputed world heavy weight champion, Eddy Kent is Michael Sweetwater, Tyler Roth and crooked former referee turned advisor, Ralph Santos. Santos and Sweetwater are wearing black three piece suits with poison green ties and smart black shoes. Roth is wearing his black combat shorts, a reaper Genesis top in poison green and back also. The camera pans in on a supremely confident yet paranoid looking Eddy Kent who is wearing his official 6WF top with "Proving Grounds Papa" etched into the black fabric in poison green lettering. He is also wearing black under armour tracksuit bottoms and the 6WF world title proudly over his right shoulder.]

JT: And here they are...Genesis and their leader, the self proclaimed Daddy of 6CWF and our undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent... these men are looking like they are on top of the world. However... Kent has his greatest challenge to come in 6CWF legend Dicey Reilly at our biggest event, Born in Fire in the main event for the 6WF world heavyweight championship. Kent and Reilly have so much history to unpack here RJ.

RJ: Dicey Reilly is the very soul of 6CWF... he embodies this company. God help us if Kent in his words "takes the soul" of this company at Born in Fire. Kent and Genesis could be unstoppable...

[The foursome of Kent, Roth, Sweetwater and Santos  saunter to the ring from the ramp, Kent remains focused with a wry smirk and a evil chuckle as he ignores the fans while Roth, Sweetwater and Santos are taunting the fans on the ramp. The foursome make it into the ring as Santos presses down the ring ropes to allow Kent to glide in seemlessly as Sweetwater and Roth makes their way also. Santos snatches a microphone from Mike Bird in the timekeeping area and makes his way back into the ring and offers Kent a microphone which he takes softly. Numb continues to play and the crowd are still baying for blood. The camera zooms in on Kent and while he has that trademark wry smirk, his ice cold blue eyes look slightly paranoid and there a slight anxiousness in the air as Kent knows the magnitude of the match to come at Born in Fire. A few seconds pass before Kent slowly and methodically raises the 6WF world title over his head as fireworks explode from the titantron over and over again. Sweetwater and Santos look at the display with glee as Kent stands proud like a statue with the title over his head as Roth, arms folded looks on and nods. The fireworks stop and Numb slowly peters out as slight smoke fills the arena. Kent lowers the championship and gives it to Santos who accepts it. A few seconds pass as the a large portion of the chant "Dicey is going to get you" while a minority are chanting "Daddy is home" over and over again. Kent rolls the microphone in his hands with a sick smirk crossing his face. Kent looks around his surrondings and cricks his neck side to side before nodding his head and raising the microphone to his lips.]

Kent: London... DADDY IS HOME!

[The crowd are racous and baying for blood as Roth, Sweetwater and Santos amp up the crowd as some begin another chant of "Dicey is going to get you" drowning out the "Daddy is home" chant. Kent shakes his head and purses his lips before speaking again as the trio behind him watch on.]

Kent: London, I was going to come out here as I said on social media and address you before Born in Fire, the biggest event in this company's history. I was going to come out here and amp you all up... I was going to talk about being the DADDY of this business, I was going to talk about being the only wrestler in this industry in GOD mode, about how I run this business...

[The crowd begin to boo loudly mixed in with a "Dicey gunna get you chant" as Kent begins to get a bit more angry]

Kent: Oh, you don't believe me? Ask Paramount. Ask JJ Johnson, ask Trevor Abraham... ask any of them how I saved this company. How I make this company money on another level which has never been seen before and will never be seen again. Who is the man that countries like Saudi Arabia want to see in the main event? oh, that's right... THE main event, me, Eddy Kent!

Kent: It's all true... your daddy doesn't lie. Why would he? I have done everything in this business, you name it... Eddy Kent has done it. I have walked through hell and come out with the devils head in my hands. But... there is one thing that eludes your daddy... there is one thing that your daddy is still yet to achieve in this business and that one thing has escaped me for twelve long years... but in a few short weeks that all comes to an end at Born in Fire, at Wembley stadium infront of 90,000 members of the 6CWF universe.

Kent: Your daddy has done everything...except defeat the soul and THE legend of this company, Dicey Reilly on the grandest stage of them all, Born in Fire. And do you know what 6CWF universe? that angers me. It angers your daddy because for twelve long years I have had to see a man like Dicey Reilly take my spotlight. That's right, I have had to watch Dicey Reilly steal MY Time. Dicey Reilly is a man that you people love because he embodies you all... he embodies the 6CWF soul. See, that is going to fly anymore...No, because this is MY time and my time is all about Genesis and perfection which Dicey  Reilly has no space in. Not in
the slightest...

[A new wave of Dicey is going to get you chants reverberate from the arena as Genesis shot dirty glances at the audience. Kent paces in a circle getting more irate before stopping still in the middle of the ring. Kent breathes in deeply and pushes his neck back to stare into the rafters. Kent then shrugs his shoulders and raises the microphone back to his lips]

Kent: Okay, your daddy gives the people what they want... Genesis gives the people what they want so let's talk about Dicey Reilly. Lets talk about everyone's favourite 6CWF son Dicey. What really grinds my gears about Dicey... is that only a couple of weeks ago, Dicey struck me as a man who was out for blood and I get that. He took Marty Helms's blood. Lets rewind even further to 2012 and he even took my blood. And I remember it so vividly and clearly to this day...

{Kent points at the back of his skull and just on the hairline of his skull indicating where Dicey made Kent bleed.]

Kent: Right across the top of my hairline and one right across the back of my skull. It was up in Glasgow... 6CW was closing its doors and the main event was Dicey Reilly vs Keith Leone vs Mr Kenty. Dicey wrapped a steel chair over my head so loudly and so forcefully that my head split like a grape. I bled all over Glasgow that night. Dicey smashed my face to the point I was almost unrecognisable...

Kent: I remember lying on my back in the middle of this ring as the ticker tape fell and Dicey celebrating with all of you, with my championship... and I promised that day, never again. Never again would I feel this way. That night, my cousins didn't recognise me... Alex Walker didn't recognise me... MY Genesis didn't even recognise me... my wife didn't want me in this type of business anymore. My father doubted me... all of you doubted me! and it wasn't anything to Dicey no...

Kent: Same as when Dicey took Marty Helms's blood a few weeks ago... a man who was out for blood with no regard for anything. But now... now, I get the impression it's all a game to Dicey and that is what bothers me. We're talking about Dicey is going to get you, the king of drinking and debauchery, it's a carnvial, it's a circus and it's all one big game to Dicey Reilly and that is what bothers me.

[Kent is looking riled up in the ring, his face going slightly red with force as he spits his words out with venom as Genesis look on inside the ring.]

Kent: Dicey wants to play the game... Dicey, let me tell you and all your little fans around the world... Eddy Kent has changed the game! your daddy has changed the very essence of the game! my Genesis has changed the game Dicey... 6CWF we're going to take everything from Dicey Reilly at Born in Fire. I've already become a bigger legend than Dicey Reilly will ever be... I've already become the man that the Irish all speak about in hushed voices because they know that Daddy is a man on a mission. And their Hero is a lamb going to the slaughter at Born in Fire..

Kent: At Born in Fire at Wembley stadium, I'm going to take the soul of this company out from Dicey Reilly. The final move... I'm going to make the final move and encorporate the soul of Dicey Reilly and indeed the soul of 6CWF and absorb it into my perfect Genesis. And then Dicey... You're going to know come Born in Fire this isn't a game.. this is personal. Because I'm making it Personal.

Kent: Because when it comes down to it, Dicey Reilly vs Eddy Kent will always be personal.. to me. I'm going to prove that I am levels above you Dicey Reilly come born in Fire. Why don't you come down to this ring, face to face and tell your daddy why Dicey Reilly is still the man who can put down Eddy Kent...

[Kent drops the microphone to the mat below as the crowd once again chant for Dicey to come down to the ring. A sinister looking Kent watches out over the ramp as Santos looks slightly concerned. Sweetwater and Roth remain fixed on the ramp behind their leader Kent who remains steadfast and willing Dicey to come to the ring.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 12 Dec 2023, 4:05 pm

The crowd inside the arena is hushed and expectant, and immediately explode into a cacophony of noise as “Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons hits and Max Adamson immediately walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a navy-blue suit with a white shirt, unbuttoned at the top, and he has a microphone in his hand, he stands on the stage as the music fades and the crowd chant “ADAMSON”.

Max smirks as he absorbs the chants, he nods respectfully and gives a thumbs up to them, before speaking

Max: Always a pleasure, never a chore… But I just wanted to come out here and talk briefly, and address a few things…

Max slowly paces around the stage as he continues

Max: Now, when it comes to the speculation about me and my nephew Rex Adamson…

Max pauses as Rex’s name gets a cheer from the crowd

Max: …You’re going to be disappointed, because you’re getting a big fat “no comment”. I’m here to talk about what’s confirmed. What’s official. And what’s official, is that Max Adamson is going to Born In Fire baby!

The crowd cheers as Max grins

Max: Now, obviously I’m still retired… But the opportunity to compete at Born In Fire is too tempting. The chance to continue my impressive win/loss record at the event is too tempting. And despite whatever issues there may be between Rex and myself… Los Adamsons versus the Parasite Killers could absolutely steal the show at Born In Fire.

Max smirks as another “Adamson” chant echoes around the arena

Max: James McManus and The Fanatic. We go way back. But no matter what issues Rex and I need to iron out… Blood is thicker than water. And when that bell rings, Rex has my back, and I have his. And you’re going to find out the hard way, just how true that is. Obviously this whole thing only started because Rex bumped into Jenny McManus, the problem is, I’ve heard from a trustworthy source, that bump from Rex is the most physical contact she’s had in many moons…

The crowd “oooh”s as Max winks at the camera

Max: What I’m saying is they’re in a sexless marriage. And Jenny, when you’re done pretending to care about a tag team that’s had more opportunities than I’ve had hot dinners… Hit me up sugar tits.

Max finger guns down the camera and then raises his arms as the crowd cheer, and “Radioactive” hits again, Max walks to the back

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 12 Dec 2023, 4:26 pm

We join RJ and Thadeus at ringside they are mid discussion about the confirmed matches for Born in Fire.

RJ: It became official following the conclusion of the tables match at Proving Grounds that Geoff Steel will get another chance at dethroning the current champion Daniel Reilly for the Eurpopean Championship.

JT: Its sure to be a sloberknocker of a match, two former world champions and 6CW legends going head to head.

They are interupted as Last Resort begins to resonate around the arena and the noise is thunderous, everperson in the arena is on their feet cheering for the arrival of one of their heroes.

RJ: looks like we are going to hear from one of the competitors on that very match now, that's if you will be able to make out anything Steel has to say over this noise it's deafening.

JT: I can't hear myself think RJ.

Steel walks our fr behind the curtain into the wall of noise, he takes a step back, slightly taken aback by the reception being granted to him. Steel shakes his head and smiles, he then applauds the crowd and makes his way down to the ring.

Once at ringside Steel makes his way through the ropes, he climbs each turnbuckle and again shows his appreciation for the crowd. A microphone is tossed from ringside which Steel catches. He begins to address the crowd once his music fades.

GS: Who wants to see me go to Born in Fire and claim the European Chanpionship?

The crowd once again erupt with cheers and chant Steels name.

GS: Believe me it's something I want as much as you! The only person who doesn't want to see me challenge for the title is the self proclaimed king himself.

He thinks that I don't deserve an opportunity, that I'm long past my sell by date, that I'm beneath him and unworthy of gracing the same ring, that at Born in Fire he's going to expose me as a fraud and that his reign as champion is at no risk.

Steel stops and wipes his mouth

GS: The mans even now got the intention of taking that championship elsewhere and defending it at the detriment of 6CWF unless everybody bows down and followed his rules.

Steel laughs.

GS: Im sorry your majesty but of history has told us anything it's that Europe hates nothing more than a spoilt brat dictator who cries when he can't get his way.
It's 2023 Daniek those values aren't appreciated anymore.

RJ: Steels out here to make a point tonight.

GS: Theres no getting out of this Daniel, there's no loophole to exploit. You barely escaped with that championship the last time we faced.
At Born in Fire your reign ends and a new European champion will be crowned and not by any coincidence he just happens to share my name.

Last Resort reverberates once more around the arena and the crowd arise cheering for Steel. Steel with one last point mouths "Im Coming For You".

Steel

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 12 Dec 2023, 10:01 pm

There's a hush in the arena as 'Bodies' suddenly starts through the speakers and smoke and fire engulf the stage. Through this, walks Blue Dragon. He's wearing a suit and he looks happy. He strolls down to the ring, smiling at some terrified fans while others boo him, but a small contingent seem to be cheering and reaching out to him. He reaches over the front few rows and fist bumps those who he can reach.

BD seems in an uncharacteristic, good mood. Worrying enough, no threats to the crowd, no pushing security out of the way. He walks to the ring peacefully before asking for a mic and sitting up on a turnbuckle...

BD:
Last week... I secured not only myself, but Seven other men, a place at Born In Fire. Some may say that these men have proven their worth in this ring, and for the most part you may be right, but it was me who's been talking about power and the power that a championship brings in 6CWF... Now the management, JJ and all his clowns in VIP have decided to bring back the 'Key to the Kingdom Championship' the one Championship here that gives you that power. 

BD Soaks in the cheers from the crowd, though they're meant for JJ and the return of the championship. He mockingly holds his arms out as if inviting more, which swiftly become boo's as the crowd catches onto his mocking. 

BD:
Funny isn't it? How once I got a call from JJ, offering me just this. The Keys to the Kingdom of 6CWF. A seat at the table and power over this company. Then that offer was snatched away, like a greedy child he decided to take it for himself, he wanted the spotlight, and now look what he has? That spotlight comes with attention from the likes of Clarke James, it comes with the target on his back and men like Robin Reborn trying to make a name off him. He's lost friends because of his greed and he's now on the back foot to a man that's not scared to do what it takes to get what he wants. Of course I'm speaking about Clarke James and the Fallen.. I'm speaking about those willing to take from JJ and from 6CWF... But most of all, I'm talking about me! Blue Dragon!

The crowd once again hail the man with Boo's and some even start to shout abuse at him as he once again soaks it up and the odd cheer can be heard as he smirks to himself, he hops down from the turnbuckle and he walks to the middle of the ring, happy to hear there's some that appreciate him

BD: 
Weather you want to Hate me, or Love me. If you respect my honesty or if you fear my ruthlessness, then there's one thing you've got to admit... The thought of me, Blue Dragon, walking around here with the Key to the Kingdom, the idea of a beast like me, capable of the most brutal and cold blooded actions, capable of ending anyone who gets in my way.. the idea of that demon, that Dragon, walking around here with the freedom to reach to the top of the card and to grab the world champion around the throat and to end him, and take the gold... Any time I see fit. The thought of Blue Dragon, brutalising and dominating his way to the top, with an open door for me to just walk in and put my feet up on the table of 6CWF, that is a thing to behold.

Dragon looks fired up and confident now as more of the fans who have quietly cheered him on are starting to be more vocal and there's an audible split in the room between cheers and boo's

BD:
The power I have is nothing, compared to the power I will have after Born In Fire, I will hold that championship, I will control my own opertunity at the title and I will hold THAT above the heads of JJ Johnson and Every single one of the wrestlers in the back... I will stand above you all, your bodies as my throne and your blood as a foot mat beneath me. I will sit proudly, my head held hight with pride and behind me you will see 6CWF Burn....

Blue Dragon stands in the centre of the ring as the crowd boo him. He raises his arms and a small contingent of the crowd are starting to chanting 'Burn it Down, Burn it Down, Burn it Down!', Dragon miles as the camera cuts to black...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 14 Dec 2023, 10:45 pm

TMZ Exclusive Report: Professional Wrestler's Love Life Out For The Count?! Exclusive video of his heart broken partner!

The cameras begin to roll and we see the girlfriend of 6CWF Superstar Liam Wood, Emmy Matthews, making her way through a London high street towards a car park only for her to be swamped by paparazzi

Emmy does her best to walk by and ignore them but as the cameras begin to flash the papz do everything they can to get a picture and invade her personal space. As Emmy attempts to get by they begin to shout various questions relating to her and her relationship with Liam

"Where's Liam?! you guys have been apart a lot lately!"

Emmy rolls her eyes and continues to walk as the papz continue to follow her, inundating her with more personal questions

"Are the rumours of you two breaking up true?!"
"Is it true one of you cheated?"

"is the trust still there?!"

Emmy seems unbothered as she ignores them, denying them an answer and finally get past them reaching her car ready to leave as one last question is shouted

"How do you feel about the people say that you're the one holding back Liam's career..."

"...are you scared he's going to leave you again?"

This question stops Emmy in her tracks, causing her to pause and close her eyes before taking a deep breath. She takes a second before shaking her head and climbing in to the car, slamming the door shut.

As she drives away you can hear the paparazi's chatting as their cameras continue to flash as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down