The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25)

+5
Uryu Ishida
x12x
Steel
DanielReilly
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 30 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm

*Live from The Copper Box, London
Start time: 7:30pm
Exclusively on Amazon Prime
Official theme song: "All of the lights" by Kanye West & Rihanna

Bout 1
The Parasite Killers vs Dicey Reilly/Scott Harris vs Genesis* vs Anthony Grace/Geoff Steel

Bout 2
Engel Harlequin vs ???

Bout 3
Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood

Bout 4
Fight for #30
Daniel Reilly © vs Clarke James

Bout 5
Mike Hill vs Ojore

Main Event
Max & Paddy vs Edward Plague/GazzyD vs Genesis* vs Blue Dragon/Uryu Ishida

*Genesis will decide on the night which competitors compete in which match

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25)

Post by DanielReilly Tue 30 Jan 2024, 11:38 pm

'Broken Dreams' begins to play as the Copper Box descends into boos as Oliver Keane emerges from the backstage curtain followed by Daniel Reilly with the 6CWF European Championship. Both men have huge smiles on their faces as Reilly parades the European Title around to the fans before both men make their way to the ring.

RJ: Here is the man who won the fatal four way match to earn the number 30 spot at the Gateway for Glory match back in Tokyo!

JT: But at what cost did he earn it? He has made an enemy out of Alex Walker and CJ James and now Reilly is forced to defend the number 30 spot against James this week!

Reilly and Keane are in the ring as Keane passes Reilly a microphone and tells the Champion the floor is all his. Reilly's music fades as Reilly looks out to the fans with a smile on his face.

DR: Every week somebody walks down to this ring and accuses Daniel Reilly off being all talk but how long is it going to take the idiots in this place to understand that the King talks the talk because he can then proceed to walk the walk! Every single week, another pheasant walks down here and attempts to go face to face with the King and they tell him he is all talk, that he is going to lose, that he isn't a King, and yet here he stands as the King of Europe and with the golden ticket heading into the Gateway for Glory match!

The fans boo Reilly as he strides around the ring smirking.

DR: You people are half of the problem. You people are just as jealous as the people in the back. The King entered 6CW as a 17 year old boy, full of talk and attitude and fast forward nearly 15 years later and he is still here ruling as the King of the Streets and yet you boo the King for his loyalty? The King can reel off a whole lot of names of people you have long forgotten about who have come and gone but the King still stands here before you winning Championships and ready to once again main event Night of Glory and there is nothing anybody can do when you are all forced to watch the King of Europe walk into his coronation as he becomes the King of the World and more importantly the King of 6CWF!

The fans boo some more as Reilly turns to Keane.

DR: Oliver Keane, you have become a very good friend to the King. Oliver, you are a visionary. You saw things in the King that he couldn't when he thought he was down and out. You dragged the King up from the ashes and look at the man who stands before you now! Keane, you and Daniel Reilly have a long, long history. There was once a time when you and the King hated each other's guts, and yet look now, Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane stand before these people as the greatest duo this company has ever witnessed! And Keane, the King was going to keep this to himself, but he has a special announcement he wants to make. You see Oliver, when Daniel Reilly wins the Gateway to Glory match and goes on to become the King of the World at Night of Glory, when all is said and done, the King will walk down to this ring, you will join him, and the King will formally knight you as Sir Oliver Keane!

Tears fill the eyes of Keane as he thanks Reilly before Reilly turns away and begins to pace across the ring once more.

DR: You know who else has a long history? Daniel Reilly and Alex Walker! Alex, the King knows you don't like him and as a matter of fact, the King don't think too much of you. After all this time you still want to try and stop Daniel Reilly but some things are just inevitable in this company. Dicey Reilly will always be a drunk, Geoff Steel will always fall to the King, and Alex Walker will always fail to outdo the King of all of Europe!

Alex, authority figures around here have always had a problem with the King and you have never been any different but don't for one second think that you are in the driving seat here. The King is coming for 6CWF and he will rule over it! Walker, you want to play games with the King? Well the King says lets play! You want to throw your weight around and try and take the King's number 30 spot off him? Well to be quite frank, you just don't have weaponry strong enough to take down the King!

You want Daniel Reilly to fight for what he has already earned against CJ Walker? Well the King says let's do it! CJ Walker, the King has faced bigger and stronger men then you could ever dream of being and the King looks forward to beating you once again! You want to walk around drilling your little railway spike into pictures of Daniel Reilly's head, well the King can't wait to drill your head into this very mat once more with an RKO! You are nothing more then a Frankenstein looking motherf*cker and maybe you might have a thought of your own once the King slaps you so hard in the head that your brain will be rattling for a week!

CJ, the King is not scared of you! You can sit around offices with that stupid frown on your face but let it be known that the King is going to put an end to Frankenstein and go on and become King of the whole World! See you at Proving Grounds b*tch!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday February 9th (Episode 25)

Post by Steel Wed 31 Jan 2024, 7:47 pm

The crowd in the arena begin to go wild as Last Resort bellows out from the speakers, Geoff Steel steps out from behind the curtain, he briefly acknowledges the crowd with a short applause before striding purposefully to the ring.

RJ: Steel came closebog so close to booking prime position in the Gateway To Glory, however a sickening blow and the ever opportunistic Daniel Reilly put an end to that.

JT: Steel will still get an opportunity but he will join the pot with every other superstar and it's luck of the draw.

Steel can now be seen already in the ring microphone in hand awaiting to address the crowd as his music begins to fade.

GS: Well it's the hardway and that suits me just fine, as good as it would have been to have a leg up on the competition I feel there's less pressure entering from any other spot in the Gateway, hell put me in at number one set the expectations of me winning as low as possible, then watch me defy the odds and book my spot at Night of Glory.

RJ: An odd strategy making a play to be the first entrant.

JT: That may be the blow to head talking he took in Tokyo.

GS: I came so close once more of winning the match in Tokyo and finally making the most of opportunity. A few more seconds and I know Clarke would have tapped I could feel him fading, it took a much needed assist from a foreign object embedded in my skull for him to escape. It took several staples to the head to finally close that wound and a tetanus jab for my troubles. That I won't forget and payback will eventually be a b1tch Clarke it's probably a good thing for the time being you hold the pocket of the man in charge extra tight.
Of course Daniel Reilly was the guy to take advantage of my efforts I'm not overly looking forward to our next meeting where he will no doubt be quick to remind me. He's fast becoming a demon I need to excercise even I'm starting to doubt I have what it takes to overcome him. Three times in a row now it's becoming a habit I'm addicted to being in his shadow, I just need to trust in the brilliance of my own light to breakfree and truly shine.

Steel begins to pace the ring.

GS: Whilst I can be annoyed that Daniel was the one to claim the spit he earned it fair and square by gaining the pinfall, it stinks of desperation from Alex Walker that the result of thatmatch is now incidental and the spot is once more up for grabs, my invite to the party though seemingly got lost in the post this time around. Good luck Daniel in that match I feel you are going to need it.

RJ: I think we can all agree with that sentiment.

GS: As for me I have the chaos of an eight man tag match to contend with this coming week where I will team with Anthony Grace to take on the other three teams. What's most important for both of us is to make amends for the loss last week and get back to winning ways to stop any derailment.
In an ideal situation Dicey, Harris and whichever gruesome twosome Genesis choose to enter into the match cancel eachother out and get distracted by their own squabbles with each other.
That then just leaves it a shoot out between us and the Parasite Killers, I feel confident we have what it takes to overcome them if we work well together and build an understanding.
That many people in the ring though at once the best laid plans may quickly unravel and we will need to adapt to any situation.
I need this though so will do whatever I have to to ensure victory.

Steel lowers his mic to signal he has finished as the fans chant his name.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 31 Jan 2024, 8:20 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers as The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a serious look on his face. Wood quickly makes his way down to the ring while the fans cheer for him but his focus is clearly on other things.

As Wood takes a mic he rolls under the bottom rope before rising to his feet, the camera focuses on him as he paces the ring, a slight stiffness to his movement, he then lifts the mic to his lips and speaks to the fans in attendance.

Wood:
I'm going to let you all in on a little secret here tonight

Wood pauses as the fans listen in anticipation

Wood:
Liam Wood is a liar.

The fans are confused as Wood pauses again, letting his words sink in before speaking, he continues to pace the ring slowly as he does

Wood:
You see, the Liam Wood who walked in to this company over 10 years ago would have come out here tonight and talked about how he was the best in the buisiness...

...that's still true...

...he'd talk about how he was going to give it his all and climb to the top of the mountain, crowning himself the World Champion...

...that's still true...

...but he also would have said he was in the best shape of his life and that nothing that's thrown at him could put a dent in his armour...

...and there's the lie.

Some of the fans seem worried as Wood continues

Wood:
The truth is, I'm beat up.

Since coming back to this company in May last year I have had a target on my back. First it was Daniel Reilly playing puppet for Drake Callihan and then it Vincent Costello.

Two of the most dangerous men this industry has seen and although I left Reilly running with his tail between his legs and I put Costello away for good...those wars took it out of me. I had to put my body on the line to come out on top of those feuds and now I'm probably against the most dangerous man of all...

Engel.

A freak of nature who doesn't just enjoy hurting people but enjoys being hurt.

The fans continue to show concern to Wood as he stops pacing and sit himself up on the turnbuckle before speaking again

Wood:
but don't worry...

unlike another guy who likes to call himself the best in the world I won't be hanging up my boots and taking time off because I have a sore arm. I am not going anywhere and in just a few short weeks...I am going to make Engel Harlequin say the words "I QUIT"!

The fans cheer as Wood continues to speak, clearly hyped up

Wood:
I am going to show that no matter how dangerous you are, no matter how hard you can hit and no matter how far you can push me that it's just not enough.

Daniel Reilly wasn't enough...Vincent Costello wasn't enough...Engel Harlquin, you aren't going to be enough either.

Wood hops down, the fans excitement building as he once again paces the ring

Wood:
At Day Of Reckoning I am going to go to war yet again and I am going to do what I always do...i am going to give it my all and leave it all on the line.

Engel, you wanted the darkness to come out...well you've got what you wished for...

I am going to drag you back down to whatever part of hell you crawled out of and I am going to leave you there.

This is not a forever fued, this is going to end and I am going to end it.

Then I am going to move on with my life and do what I said I would when I came back...

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
...make history.

Wood looks around the arena before looking up at the Night Of Glory sign that has been erected and points up at it, clearly making it his intention to enter and win the Gateway To Glory match

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 01 Feb 2024, 11:05 am

CCClouds by He Is Legend plays through the speakers of the arena and is met by a chorus of boos by the fans in attendance as The Reverend Edward Plague swaggers out on to the stage, a wide smile covering his face as he mocks the people booing him. Plague is in possession of the 6CW World Title which he drapes across his shoulder much to the confusion of the fans and others in the arena.

JT: The leader of the Plague Family Cult here tonight but why does he have Gazzy D's world title?

RJ: Honestly, I have no idea but be my guest...go and ask him...

JT: I'm fine over here for now thank you.

Plague slowly makes his way towards the ring, soaking in the hate and attention from fans before snatching a mic from ring side and crawling under the bottom rope. As Plague reaches the middle of the ring he takes a crossed leg position and takes a moment to look around at the fans before smiling down the hard cam. He then places the 6CW World Title down carefully in front of him, pausing to stare at it, almost transfixed as he does. Plague then waits for the booing to die down before finally speaking.

Plague:
His lies are still filling your head and blinding you to the truth aren't they?!

Plague laughs to himself as the fans boo him again, he again times his time waiting for them to die down before speaking again

Plague:
If only your hatred for me could change the crystal clear truth that is set out in front of you before your very eyes...the truth that I have espoused from the very second I walked back through the doors of this company...

...Uryu Ishida is not a victim...
...Uryu Ishida is not a saint...
...Uryu Ishida is not a hero.

Fans begin to chant for Uryu causing Plague to roll his eyes as they do

Plague:
Uryu Ishida is a hollow hero...
...a monster fuelled by greed...
...Uryu Ishida is a cancer and you are letting him infect your view of this world.

Plague remains seats and places one hand on the 6CW Title in front of him as the continues to speak, it is clear that his eyes keep looking down at the belt

Plague:
Uryu is a spoilt child who is throwing a tantrum because he couldn't get what he wanted...

...yet you all enable him by justifying his actions. You cheer for a man who's passion is born from entitlement, a man who is begging for pity from anyone stupid enough to give it to him...

...well isn't he lucky he found each and everyone of YOU!

Plague laughs again as the fans errupt, booing him once again. As the fans boo his mocks them with the movements of a conductor, a sick smile covering his face as he does.

Plague:
You fell for his words hook, line and sinker and you ate it up like the mindless sheep you are didn't you?!

Pathetic.

This will be a good lesson for you though and one that I hope helps you all become better people...one that stops you from following a false idol just because they have thrown themselves a pity party.

You hate me because I tell you the truth...
...you love Uryu because he's just as weak as you are...

...he allows you to relate to him...

Plague pauses one last time before finishing his speech

Plague:
Within him you see your greed, your entitlement, your anger, your sin...

...you see it all and it allows you to believe that you aren't a bad person for having those same feelings, for the times where your emotions got the better of you...

...but you are.

You are all bad people and it is now my mission to punish each and everyone of you by punishing Mr Ishida.

I will rip your eyes wide open so that you finally see the truth...that you can finally see you have been praying at the feet of a false prophet, a weak spineless sheep who only grew a spine once he was told no and a hollow hero.

I am here to purify you all...

...and I will use Uryu's blood for the baptism.

Plague grits his teeth

Plague:
He will not destroy my family and what I have worked so hard for.

Chapter 3...Reign!

Plague lowers the mic, remaining seated as he stares down Gazzy D's 6CW Title.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 01 Feb 2024, 11:26 am

"Too Old to Die Young" starts playing as Uryu slowly walks out with a limp and a bandaged head. He smiles and winces as he walks to the ring and gingerly rolls in as he is handed a mic. He hears the crowd chanting and nods.

UI: Well, last week was fun for me. Went through a war and came up short. Feel like I'm still in a war right now physically and to some extent mentally. I mean did I try and go too far last week? Showing him how far I would go? Heh, We were graciously allowed to showcase how far we would go and let me be very clear. Gazzy, I will not stop. You want to get rid of me? To venture onto opponents new? You will have to keep increasing the stakes. I requested inferno matches, cage matches, whatever dangerous path it took to get to you.

Uryu coughs heavily as a small trickle of blood leaves his mouth.

UI:Yet you cannot keep me down. I don't care how far you want to take this but even your father must be thinking "When will this end? What will it take to keep this idiot down?" If you want experiences of what it will take then go ask Max Adamson, Go ask Engel Harlequin and then think about this. I am better than I was back when I faced them. I am tougher, I am more determined and I will not quit!

As the crowd chant for him, Uryu takes a moment, sees the blood on the ringmat and touches it with a smile before standing up ad leaning on the ropes and looking towards the stage.

UI: As for this match I'm in? lets put the cards on the table. Max if you or Chris get in my way of Gazzy n Plague I won't apologise for taking your head off. If Genesis interfere with me, Hell I have issues with the majority of them so I don't mind going through them, Even if one of them is your boy Max I don't plan on going easy on him. My final thoughts are with my tag partner though. Blue Dragon, Keyholder to the kingdom. I do not trust you, Just like you do not trust me I bet. You will likely take on the scraps and try to take advantage. I understand it but I do not respect it. You want to earn being a champion? You want to earn respect and not just take and demand it? Leave Gazzy and me alone. Let us resolve our war and if you still hold that Key to the Kingdom, Let the winner recover, Let me recover and I will face you with everything I have.

UI: If any of you think you have an opportunity right now to weaken me further, I dare you to try.

Uryu stares in pain filled determination at the stage, awaiting a reply.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 02 Feb 2024, 1:25 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:"Too Old to Die Young" starts playing as Uryu slowly walks out with a limp and a bandaged head. He smiles and winces as he walks to the ring and gingerly rolls in as he is handed a mic. He hears the crowd chanting and nods.

UI: Well, last week was fun for me. Went through a war and came up short. Feel like I'm still in a war right now physically and to some extent mentally. I mean did I try and go too far last week? Showing him how far I would go? Heh, We were graciously allowed to showcase how far we would go and let me be very clear. Gazzy, I will not stop. You want to get rid of me? To venture onto opponents new? You will have to keep increasing the stakes. I requested inferno matches, cage matches, whatever dangerous path it took to get to you.

UI:Yet you cannot keep me down. I don't care how far you want to take this but even your father must be thinking "When will this end? What will it take to keep this idiot down?" If you want experiences of what it will take then go ask Max Adamson, Go ask Engel Harlequin and then think about this. I am better than I was back when I faced them. I am tougher, I am more determined and I will not quit!

As the crowd chant for him, Uryu takes a moment, sees the blood on the ringmat and touches it with a smile before standing up ad leaning on the ropes and looking towards the stage.

UI: As for this match I'm in? lets put the cards on the table. Max if you or Chris get in my way of Gazzy n Plague I won't apologise for taking your head off. If Genesis interfere with me, Hell I have issues with the majority of them so I don't mind going through them, Even if one of them is your boy Max I don't plan on going easy on him. My final thoughts are with my tag partner though. Blue Dragon, Keyholder to the kingdom. I do not trust you, Just like you do not trust me I bet. You will likely take on the scraps and try to take advantage. I understand it but I do not respect it. You want to earn being a champion? You want to earn respect and not just take and demand it? Leave Gazzy and me alone. Let us resolve our war and if you still hold that Key to the Kingdom, Let the winner recover, Let me recover and I will face you with everything I have.

UI: If any of you think you have an opportunity right now to weaken me further, I dare you to try.

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd cheers as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, holding a microphone. He stares at Uryu Ishida in the ring who looks back at him

Max: Hi Uryu. Just wanted to... go through a couple of things, and then ask you a question.

Max does not look impressed as he stares at Uryu

Max: So, I was retired. Happily retired. I came out of retirement for a shot at Eddy Kent's 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. Did not go to plan. Then, instead of going back into retirement, I ended up fighting alongside, and then against, my own nephew, at Born In Fire. He beat me fair and square, but then he joined Genesis, so I wanted another shot at him. Genesis then interfered and beat the f*ck out of me.

Max is irritated as he continues

Max: So I came back for vengeance, I came back and was in that four way match in Japan for the 6WF World Championship, which ended in a mass brawl, and has led to War Games being announced. Now, I will be standing opposite my nephew in one of the most barbaric matches in all of wrestling, in a four on four literal war. So, my question to you Uryu Ishida, is this.

Max stares down the ramp at Uryu

Max: Why the f*ck do you think I care about what you want from this match? Why do you think I care one jot about what you're doing with Plague and Gazzy? Yeah we're in the same match, but believe me when I tell you, the reuniting of Max and Paddy isn't about you, it isn't about Blue Dragon, it isn't about GazzyD or Edward Plague. And you wont "go easy on my boy"? Rex is my nephew, and I'm not going easy on him. If he's even in this match. Frankly I don't care which two of Genesis we get.

Max sighs

Max: It's about Max Adamson and Chris Patricks, getting their hands on two members of Genesis early. Sending a message about War Games. You do you Uryu, it says a lot though, that with all the issues you have, with Plague, Gazzy and Christy... That here you are, stood in the ring, with Max Adamson's name in your mouth. Make it make sense Uryu.

Max shakes his head as Uryu stares back at him

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 02 Feb 2024, 2:40 pm

Marky wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:"Too Old to Die Young" starts playing as Uryu slowly walks out with a limp and a bandaged head. He smiles and winces as he walks to the ring and gingerly rolls in as he is handed a mic. He hears the crowd chanting and nods.

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits and the crowd cheers as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, holding a microphone. He stares at Uryu Ishida in the ring who looks back at him

Max: Hi Uryu. Just wanted to... go through a couple of things, and then ask you a question.

Max does not look impressed as he stares at Uryu

Max: So, I was retired. Happily retired. I came out of retirement for a shot at Eddy Kent's 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. Did not go to plan. Then, instead of going back into retirement, I ended up fighting alongside, and then against, my own nephew, at Born In Fire. He beat me fair and square, but then he joined Genesis, so I wanted another shot at him. Genesis then interfered and beat the f*ck out of me.

Max is irritated as he continues

Max: So I came back for vengeance, I came back and was in that four way match in Japan for the 6WF World Championship, which ended in a mass brawl, and has led to War Games being announced. Now, I will be standing opposite my nephew in one of the most barbaric matches in all of wrestling, in a four on four literal war. So, my question to you Uryu Ishida, is this.

Max stares down the ramp at Uryu

Max: Why the f*ck do you think I care about what you want from this match? Why do you think I care one jot about what you're doing with Plague and Gazzy? Yeah we're in the same match, but believe me when I tell you, the reuniting of Max and Paddy isn't about you, it isn't about Blue Dragon, it isn't about GazzyD or Edward Plague. And you wont "go easy on my boy"? Rex is my nephew, and I'm not going easy on him. If he's even in this match. Frankly I don't care which two of Genesis we get.

Max sighs

Max: It's about Max Adamson and Chris Patricks, getting their hands on two members of Genesis early. Sending a message about War Games. You do you Uryu, it says a lot though, that with all the issues you have, with Plague, Gazzy and Christy... That here you are, stood in the ring, with Max Adamson's name in your mouth. Make it make sense Uryu.

Max shakes his head as Uryu stares back at him

Uryu smiles a little at Max and nods.

UI: There it is, The fire in your eyes. That look of determination is back in you and I am glad. If you haven't forgotten Max this is a fatal four way tag match, Not a four on four match. I am out to prove I am worthy of another shot at GazzyD. I do not have the luxury of a Key to the Kingdom. I do not even have my match guaranteed yet. So I have to throw everything I have against everyone I face. That includes you Max, The two idiots Genesis decide to put in front of me and the two men I want to get my hands on in Gazzy and his daddy Plague.

Uryu stares sternly at Max.

UI: We have our goals Max and I don't mind laying into Genesis if I encounter them. Not to help you but to show them that I have gotten better since they challenged me when I was champion. I am sure you have some past history with GazzyD as well so you might want to fire off a few rounds at him if you bump into him.

You surely can understand that but as experience has both taught us our wires will cross and we will bump into each other or rather they will throw us into each other. So what happens when that occours? Do we simply apologise after we hit each other on instinct? We are fighting to prove to ourselves we can still perform at the highest level and that means showcasing to the world our skills against any and everyone. So I do not expect anything less than a punch to the face and a "get outta my way!" from you and I am telling you not to expect anything less from me.

Uryu turns back to a smile.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 02 Feb 2024, 3:03 pm

Max stares intently at Uryu

Max: I don't have time for this man. I get it, wrestlers gonna wrestle. I have no interest in getting involved in yours or anybody else's business. Maybe... Just maybe... You wouldn't have so many enemies if you considered a similar approach...

The crowd "oooh"s as Max continues to stare at Uryu

Max: Also, "you're glad" there's a fire in my eyes? I'm glad my family breaking apart from the inside appeases you mate. I've got a brainwashed nephew on the wrong side of a warzone, and the only way I'm going to get anywhere close to getting through to him, is to teach him a lesson the only way I know how to. But hey... As long as you're glad...

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 02 Feb 2024, 3:33 pm

Marky wrote:
Max stares intently at Uryu

Max: I don't have time for this man. I get it, wrestlers gonna wrestle. I have no interest in getting involved in yours or anybody else's business. Maybe... Just maybe... You wouldn't have so many enemies if you considered a similar approach...

The crowd "oooh"s as Max continues to stare at Uryu

Max: Also, "you're glad" there's a fire in my eyes? I'm glad my family breaking apart from the inside appeases you mate. I've got a brainwashed nephew on the wrong side of a warzone, and the only way I'm going to get anywhere close to getting through to him, is to teach him a lesson the only way I know how to. But hey... As long as you're glad...

UI: Hey we both got things we wanna do and people we have to save. I am glad to see that determination is still there inside you. Retirement often makes that drive to do what is needed fade. You had that fire when you were champion and ever since you put on the boots it is back in full force. We are in the same match so you may not intend to get in my business but those I am after may pull you in to take the hit and yours may pull me in to slow you down. Once the match is done we can see where the dust settles and argue about it if neccesary.

Uryu quietly sighs to himself, blood dripping off his chin.

UI:You know I respect you Max and I know you respect me. We may not be friends but we respect what the other needs to do. So all I will say is good luck. We both going to need it.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 04 Feb 2024, 4:13 pm

[6CWF Proving grounds return from a commercial break as the camera reveals a stacked Copperbox arena, live in London. The fans are still hyped and excited from the insane events of proving grounds in Tokyo which included the return of Chris Patricks, Uryu/Gazzys war, the Wargames announcement and of course Eddy Kent's title defence against 6CWF mega stars Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris and Max Adamson. Succession screeches out with ferocity over the soundwaves inside the Copperbox arena as the fans rise to their feet in respect and anger at the incoming arrival of Genesis. Three men walk into shot as the camera races up the ramp as the fans let their voices be heard at Genesis. Flanked by the rottweiler of Genesis, Michael Sweetwater and former referee, Ralph Santos, 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion stands tall. Sweetwater is wearing a black under armour tracksuit bottoms and green nike trainers while Santos is wearing a three piece black armani suit with a poison gree tie and green cufflinks. Kent stands tall and proud as the camera zooms in on him with the 6WF world championship over his shoulder. The wounds are clear to see however as Kent is nursing a bruised eye following the war in Tokyo and the Chris Patricks attack at Proving Grounds. Kent is wearing his "levels above" 6CWF black t-shirt with the lettering in green. He is also wearing black tracksuit bottoms and poison green air jordans. Sweetwater and Santos move slightly back into the background as Kent wryly smiles as he removes his 6WF title and raises it into the sky slowly as fireworks shoot off from the sides of the titantron behind Genesis. The voices of RJ and JT can then be heard over the airwaves as the fans continue to stand with their phones filming the entrance of the daddy of the 6CWF with the camera zooming up to Kent who hands the title to Santos and smiles broadly as he begins his descent to the ring.]

JT: And here he is, RJ.. our undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion followed by some of his Genesis. Michael Sweetwater and Ralph Santos in toe... have you ever seen a champion like this RJ? 159 days since Beachfront Brawl, Kent has had a choke hold on the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship and is leading a faction like Genesis in 2024... Greatness on another level.

RJ: 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent is certainly smiling and why shouldn't he be? however... he has alot on his plate including the return of Chris Patricks. WarGames is going to be one hell of a match. Genesis and Kent have lots of enemies...

JT: Don't forget that Genesis are under the learning tree of the Daddy of this company, arguably one of the greatest of time... or certainly on his way to the greatest of all time, Eddy Kent.

RJ: Eddy Kent's hold on the 6WF world championship, is something we have never seen before, JT, He's been to war with a legends of this company, Dicey Reilly, Max Adamson and defeated them some of the biggest matches in this business's history in Saudia Arabia and Night of Glory. He's beaten Scott Harris, the list goes on and on...

[Kent reaches the steel steps by ringside and the camera zooms in on the champion. Kent looks up at the camera and smriks, winking his right eye and muttering Daddy told you. Before moving up the steps and making his way through the ring ropes. Santos and Sweetwater do the same as the crowd remain on their feet. The spotlight is on the three men as they pace the middle of the ring. Santos hands Kent his title and Kent slowly raises it once more over his head and more fireworks explode from the titantron with fans still on their feet. Kent then hands Santos back the title and exchanges it for a microphone. Succession dies down as the fans start a Daddy's home chant and some loud boos for good measure. Kent licks his lips with glee and toses the microphone around in his hands as the camera once again zooms in on the champion. Kent's ice cold blue eyes peer around the arena as he raises the microphone to his lips.]

Kent: Copper Box, London... DADDY IS HOME!

[The crowd remain on their feet as some loudly boo while others begin a loud You're the daddy chant. Kent smirks at his advisor, Ralph Santos as Michael Sweetwater stands in the background, looking at the ramp almost expecting a fight. Kent shrugs his shoulder and exhales before rasiing the microphone to his lips once more.]

Kent: Now, you all know Genesis and I have been doing this for a long, long time now. You should all know by now that Genesis and I obliterate them on Proving Grounds or a premium live event... and then we come out to this ring and tell you all in the 6CWF universe who is next on the Genesis list. I will give you an example as that what your daddy does. Obliterate Scott Harris and then the following week come out and say I will obliterate Max Adamson. And it goes on and on because that's what the daddy of this company does and what Genesis does.

Kent: But this Proving Grounds is a little different, there's something in the air which is different. Social media and infact the world is buzzing about Alex Walker's big announcement that 6CWF will have it's very first Wargames match at Day of Reckoning...I like to look forward so your daddy will talk about that in a minute. What I wan't to talk about is Genesis tonight. Because the energy is different, there's suspense and tension in the air... the unpredictablity and aura Genesis and I have is on another level! When will we appear? Your daddy knows, but will find out soon enough.

Kent: So, Last Tuesday your daddy along with Genesis obliterated Max Adamson, Scott Harris and Dicey Reilly infront of a sellout in Tokyo, Japan. And, I've got to be honest, there's nobody next is there? We've gone and obliterated all of them! everbody is terrified of Eddy Kent and Genesis! they don't want to step up and I can't blame them. Chris Patricks will see the light I'm sure. Nobody want's to step up to the mountain right here. The daddy of 6CWF is untouchable he is levels above all..

Kent: Now things are a little interesting tonight as I said. My brothers... my comrades in arms... my son are all in action tonight. But you all don't know the combinations. But Daddy does. Tyler Roth, Michael Sweetwater, my brothers and my son, Rex Adamson all have a challenge tonight. They got a challenge on the table tonight and I've made it clear... what are they going to do about it? What are Michael Sweetwater, Tyler Roth and Rex Adamson going to do about the challenge daddy has laid out for them? I'm here all night, just saying. You will see me. But these guys have a challenge and that is to continue the growth of Genesis by any means.

Kent: Genesis... WarGames... [He pauses, letting the names linger in the air.] These aren't just events and groups. they're battlegrounds where warriors and lions like me thrive and dominate. Now, let's talk about my challengers, the ones who think they can step up and take what's rightfully mine and Genesis's domination. Genesis, we've got some ambition. But ambition alone won't cut it in my world.  We are the present and all of your future, the undeniable force that shapes this company. You want a shot at the throne? Well, get in line and prepare for a lesson in humility by Daddy and Genesis.

Kent: Now, WarGames. The chaos, the mayhem – it's where I excel. Some people fear it, but I? I thrive in it. The Undisputed 6WF World Heavyweight Championship is not just a title; it's a legacy, and I am the living, breathing embodiment of that legacy and Genesis's legacy. WarGames is where the weak are weeded out, and the strong survive. As for those who dare challenge me... You're not just stepping into a match; you're stepping into my world. WarGames will be your reckoning, the night you realize that this isn't just a championship; it's my kingdom, and I am the daddy of this company. You can call me the alpha, the top dog, the head of the table – call it what you want. The fact remains, when it comes to 6WF, I'm the one who calls the shots.

Kent: I'm going to give you all a little spoiler because that is what your daddy does.. I'm just that type of guy. I'm like Michael Jordan, i'm like Muhammad Ali, Babe Ruth.. I don't miss any shot and I mean any shot. I deliver every single time I'm asked to. Another example, a week before the Ironman match against Scott Harris, I said I was going to obliterate Scott Harris infront of his family in Belfast, that is exactly what I did. So do you know what, 6CWF universe? I'm calling my shot again. Only this time I'm calling my shot at Day of Reckoning at War Games when my Genesis obliterates once and for all Max Adamson, Scott Harris, Dicey Reilly and Chris Patricks.

Kent: at Wargames, Genesis is going to obliterate them all. At Day of reckoning, Eddy Kent is going to stack them all and pin them. I'm going to stand over their broken, mangled bodies and when all the fireworks are going off I will be holding my 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship over my head. And they will have no other choice but to understand this is Daddy's world. This is the age of Genesis. And that daddy is levels above you all.

[Kent passes the microphone back to his advisor, Ralph Santos as Michael Sweetwater nods in agreement at Kent's words as the crowd boo ferociously. Kent slowly and coldly raises the 6WF world championship over his head as the camera zooms in on Kent. Kent shouts that Daddy is home and Daddy is going to take them all as the scene slowly fades away and into a 6CWF commercial break featuring TeamZoomZoom.]

Bentyf1

Steel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 05 Feb 2024, 3:37 pm

x12x wrote:
CCClouds by He Is Legend plays through the speakers of the arena and is met by a chorus of boos by the fans in attendance as The Reverend Edward Plague swaggers out on to the stage, a wide smile covering his face as he mocks the people booing him. Plague is in possession of the 6CW World Title which he drapes across his shoulder much to the confusion of the fans and others in the arena.

JT: The leader of the Plague Family Cult here tonight but why does he have Gazzy D's world title?

Plague slowly makes his way towards the ring, soaking in the hate and attention from fans before snatching a mic from ring side and crawling under the bottom rope. As Plague reaches the middle of the ring he takes a crossed leg position and takes a moment to look around at the fans before smiling down the hard cam. He then places the 6CW World Title down carefully in front of him, pausing to stare at it, almost transfixed as he does. Plague then waits for the booing to die down before finally speaking.

Plague:
His lies are still filling your head and blinding you to the truth aren't they?!

Plague laughs to himself as the fans boo him again, he again times his time waiting for them to die down before speaking again

Plague:
If only your hatred for me could change the crystal clear truth that is set out in front of you before your very eyes...the truth that I have espoused from the very second I walked back through the doors of this company...

Plague:
...Uryu Ishida is a cancer and you are letting him infect your view of this world.

Plague remains seats and places one hand on the 6CW Title in front of him as the continues to speak, it is clear that his eyes keep looking down at the belt

Plague:
Uryu is a spoilt child who is throwing a tantrum because he couldn't get what he wanted...

...yet you all enable him by justifying his actions. You cheer for a man who's passion is born from entitlement, a man who is begging for pity from anyone stupid enough to give it to him...

Plague laughs again as the fans errupt, booing him once again. As the fans boo his mocks them with the movements of a conductor, a sick smile covering his face as he does.

Plague:
You fell for his words hook, line and sinker and you ate it up like the mindless sheep you are didn't you?!

Pathetic.

This will be a good lesson for you though and one that I hope helps you all become better people...one that stops you from following a false idol just because they have thrown themselves a pity party.

Plague:

...you see it all and it allows you to believe that you aren't a bad person for having those same feelings, for the times where your emotions got the better of you...

...but you are.

You are all bad people and it is now my mission to punish each and everyone of you by punishing Mr Ishida.

I will rip your eyes wide open so that you finally see the truth...that you can finally see you have been praying at the feet of a false prophet, a weak spineless sheep who only grew a spine once he was told no and a hollow hero.

Plague grits his teeth

Plague:

Chapter 3...Reign!

Uryu appears at the top of the ramp and shakes his head slowly.

UI: Plague did you not hear me earlier tonight? Did you not understand what I said? I will not quit. I will keep coming after you. You think attacking me after the match in the Tokyo Dome was a way to put me down? I have been thrown through tables, kicked from pillar to post, had a baseball bat shot to my head and still kept fighting! I want you to clearly understand that all you did after that match was made sure I came back. You couldn't wait to get that one last shot in could you? You could have walked on by and celebrated, sang your creepy song and I would still be in the hospital right now.

Uryu suddenly looks unsteady as he stands on the stage before quickly catching himself.

UI: I admit, I am not one hundred percent. Coming out here and listening to the fans though puts me above one hundred percent. You've experienced that with me and you lost both times. You have come face to face with a man who gives back as much support as he's given by the fans and you lost! I am here for them, I am here for those who you have twisted and turned to follow you. I am there for the innocent ones who have no choice but to follow you because they want to save those you've turned. I cannot guarantee them that I will succeed in saving them but I can show them a glimmer of what made them great, why they were cheered and respected...maybe they can walk out of the fog you have them in on their own.

Uryu sharply looks around, expecting an attack as Plague lifts the mic to speak.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 06 Feb 2024, 4:36 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:
x12x wrote:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Pathetic.

Plague:

...but you are.

Plague grits his teeth

Plague:

Chapter 3...Reign!

UI: Plague did you not hear me earlier tonight? Did you not understand what I said? I will not quit. I will keep coming after you. You think attacking me after the match in the Tokyo Dome was a way to put me down? I have been thrown through tables, kicked from pillar to post, had a baseball bat shot to my head and still kept fighting! I want you to clearly understand that all you did after that match was made sure I came back. You couldn't wait to get that one last shot in could you? You could have walked on by and celebrated, sang your creepy song and I would still be in the hospital right now.

Uryu suddenly looks unsteady as he stands on the stage before quickly catching himself.

UI: I admit, I am not one hundred percent. Coming out here and listening to the fans though puts me above one hundred percent. You've experienced that with me and you lost both times. You have come face to face with a man who gives back as much support as he's given by the fans and you lost! I am here for them, I am here for those who you have twisted and turned to follow you. I am there for the innocent ones who have no choice but to follow you because they want to save those you've turned. I cannot guarantee them that I will succeed in saving them but I can show them a glimmer of what made them great, why they were cheered and respected...maybe they can walk out of the fog you have them in on their own.

Uryu sharply looks around, expecting an attack as Plague lifts the mic to speak.

Plague remains seated on the ground, his one hand firmly on the 6CW Title. As he looks at Uryu he grits his teeth and begins to speak back to the former champion.

Plague:
Yes I heard you little birdie...

I heard your little song that you've been wanting everyone to hear...but do you truly believe the lyrics that pour from your mouth?!

Plague laughs to himself before shaking his head in contempt

Plague:
You cry out like you are the victim in all of this...you claim that you want to save those I've "turned" and show a time when they were respected...

...but did you respect them?!

NO!

The man you call Gazzy D is not a man you showed respect to when you were trying to destroy his marriage was he?! What sort of respect is it that causes someone to try to break such a pure bond?!

Plague pauses for a second, clearly heated and getting angry thinking about Uryu's actions

Plague:
that's the truth though isn't it?! What I've said all along...

...you aren't really the hero in all of this...
...all of your actions are fuelled by greed and entitlement...

...and that greed and entitlement has blinded you to the truth that is right in front of your very eyes.

Plague pauses one last time before continuing

Plague:
The truth that you cannot see...

You said that I lost yet I sit here with the 6CW in MY possession because of what MY family has achieved. I have the whole world in my damn hands and my family is stronger than ever...

...I said I would save Gareth and he made the choice to join me and turn his back on you...his betrayer.

Nobody was twisted, nobody was lied too...there is no fog they are stuck in. A choice was given and a decision was made...you actually made it easier for Gareth.

YOU showed him the darkness this business has in it's soul and you pushed him towards me...

...towards his family.

So I thank you for that.

Plague lowers the mic yet again, a sick smile across his face as he waits for Uryu to respond.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 06 Feb 2024, 12:11 pm

Tim Allen is seen walking backstage and bumps into Chris Patricks who is looking at a screen from a side angle (WWE Style) at Max and Uryu’s interaction.

TA: Chris good to see you again, it’s been awhile. Do you mind doing an interview for us?

CP: Hey Tim, no problem I was wondering when someone would catch up with me after last week

Tim tells the cameraman to start rolling

TA: Tim Allen here with the one and only…The Enigma himself, Christopher Patricks. It’s great to see you walking the halls of 6CWF again Chris.

CP: Thanks Tim, it’s great to be home again.

TA: So Chris what made you return after all these years and what have you been doing?

CP: After I left here I just went home to Boston. I thought it was time for me to step up as a father and husband to Joyce. I was on the road for far too long and had missed out of so much. But now the kids are grown, myself and Joyce separated so when I was reacting out to Max about what I was seeing on tv with him and Rex I knew I needed to come back and support him.

I’ve known Rex most of his life, my kids are the same age and have been friends with Rex for a long time. It hurts to see what’s happening to their family and I know if it was my family, Max would reach out.

TA: Have you spoken to Rex about his feud with his uncle and him joining Genesis?

CP: I have tried to reach out but I have heard nothing back, I also asked my son to give Rex a call but he just isn’t picking up. He knows where we are if he needs us but on the other side if he stands against me in that ring I will not hold back as you seen last week. I am here to have my friends back against anything that is coming at him, whether it be Rex, Kent or any of the goon squad.

TA: And what are your thoughts on the Wargames announcement?

CP: It is gonna be just that…a War and I can’t wait, Max and Paddy back again and throw in Harris and Dic….

??:  Guess whos back….back again…guess who’s back….Plastic Paddy’s back…to save his friend

Chris turns to see a smiling Dicey walking towards him

Dicey: Plastic Paddy everyone, the man they could not kill even though they tried

Chris smiles

CP: I was shocked to see you in the ring last week Dice, I thought I’d be throwing you a few penny’s outside in the gutter

They both stare at each other before Dicey starts laughing and grabs Chris in for a hug

Dicey: F**k off Tim this is Team We F**king Hate Genesis business

TA: But I was in the middle of an inter…

Dicey: Yes well now you’re f**king off

Chris shrugs his shoulders at Tim who storms off in a sulk

Dicey: He’s a nice lad really, just don’t want the enemy listening in. We are in a war now

CP: It’s a Poopie show around here, what’s been going on? Genesis on the rise, Clarke James more or less in control, JJ gone, Plague and Gazzy being best buds and Uryu still being creepy on the roof stalking a pregnant Clarrisa. Frak me Dice I know it was crazy back in the day but this is certifiable.

Dicey: I wouldn’t worry about all the little emo groups and the rat Walker and scarecrow without a brain just keep your eye on the prize and that Genesis. What Max said out there is right that should be our main focus. Let the rest kill each other. This week we have a chance to get our hands on whoever little Eddy sends to us but we have to hurt them before Wargames.

CP: This isn’t my first rodeo

Dicey: I know it isn’t but you have never had to face someone you class as family before. I know you and Max had your barney back in the day but this is different plus you will need to keep an eye on him too. He won’t want to smash Rexs head in with a bat like I will.
CP: We will be fine trust me. I have been speaking to Max a lot and I know the emotions are all super charged but he knows what’s at steak and what I might take to get the job done.

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 06 Feb 2024, 8:00 pm

x12x wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
x12x wrote:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Pathetic.

Plague:

...but you are.

Plague grits his teeth

Plague:

Chapter 3...Reign!

Plague remains seated on the ground, his one hand firmly on the 6CW Title. As he looks at Uryu he grits his teeth and begins to speak back to the former champion.

Plague:

I heard your little song that you've been wanting everyone to hear...but do you truly believe the lyrics that pour from your mouth?!

Plague:
You cry out like you are the victim in all of this...you claim that you want to save those I've "turned" and show a time when they were respected...

NO!

The man you call Gazzy D is not a man you showed respect to when you were trying to destroy his marriage was he?! What sort of respect is it that causes someone to try to break such a pure bond?!

Plague pauses for a second, clearly heated and getting angry thinking about Uryu's actions

Plague:

...and that greed and entitlement has blinded you to the truth that is right in front of your very eyes.

Plague:

You said that I lost yet I sit here with the 6CW in MY possession because of what MY family has achieved. I have the whole world in my damn hands and my family is stronger than ever...

...I said I would save Gareth and he made the choice to join me and turn his back on you...his betrayer.

Nobody was twisted, nobody was lied too...there is no fog they are stuck in. A choice was given and a decision was made...you actually made it easier for Gareth.

YOU showed him the darkness this business has in it's soul and you pushed him towards me...

...towards his family.

So I thank you for that.

Plague lowers the mic yet again, a sick smile across his face as he waits for Uryu to respond.

Uryu quietly sighs and looks around the arena.

UI: You are right, I made a choice and it blew up in my face. I took a risk and it did not pay off. You showed that video all those months ago but you fail to mention what happened afterwards. I made the choice to be honest with everyone in the arena. I made the choice to not hold back my reasons and thoughts about it. I made the choice to tell them what she said afterwards. I respected her choice and left it there. You though...you threw a cloth and hid one of Gazzys choices to come and confront me about it. He could have come to my face, yelled and thrown punches that I deservedly would have taken! But no, You hid that choice from him and led him down the only psth you wanted him to go. To build up and twist his mind into whatever the hell he is now.

He had a choice and you took that away from him. Christy made a choice and she knows I understand that. Tell me Plague, you come out here with his 6CWF World Championship, where is he? Where is the actual champion? Why has he let you come out here with what is his? Was it his only choice not to come out here? Before you spout on about safety of his wife I wouldn't have touched her and he knows that. What's going to happen next? You declare yourself champion? You declare yourself majority owner? President of the United States?

Uryu coughs up a little blood and groans lightly as the mic picks it up.

UI: love... Before you even answer, I just made a choice...to kick your ass.

Uryu slowly hobbles down to the ring with intent.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 06 Feb 2024, 9:42 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
x12x wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
x12x wrote:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Plague:

Pathetic.

Plague:

...but you are.

Plague grits his teeth

Plague:

Chapter 3...Reign!

Plague:

Plague:

NO!

Plague:

Plague:

...towards his family.

So I thank you for that.

Uryu quietly sighs and looks around the arena.

UI: You are right, I made a choice and it blew up in my face. I took a risk and it did not pay off. You showed that video all those months ago but you fail to mention what happened afterwards. I made the choice to be honest with everyone in the arena. I made the choice to not hold back my reasons and thoughts about it. I made the choice to tell them what she said afterwards. I respected her choice and left it there. You though...you threw a cloth and hid one of Gazzys choices to come and confront me about it. He could have come to my face, yelled and thrown punches that I deservedly would have taken! But no, You hid that choice from him and led him down the only psth you wanted him to go. To build up and twist his mind into whatever the hell he is now.

He had a choice and you took that away from him. Christy made a choice and she knows I understand that. Tell me Plague, you come out here with his 6CWF World Championship, where is he? Where is the actual champion? Why has he let you come out here with what is his? Was it his only choice not to come out here? Before you spout on about safety of his wife I wouldn't have touched her and he knows that. What's going to happen next? You declare yourself champion? You declare yourself majority owner? President of the United States?

Uryu coughs up a little blood and groans lightly as the mic picks it up.

UI: love... Before you even answer, I just made a choice...to kick your ass.

Uryu slowly hobbles down to the ring with intent.

Plague:
The belt before me is and always will be Gareth's but it represents something that he achieved as part of MY family...it is something I helped him achieve but I take no ownership of...when I carry it I do so to show what can happen when you have people who care about you and support you...

and alien concept to you.

As Uryu begins to hobble down towards the ring Plague begins to laugh to himself, forcing himself to stifle it before speaking

Plague:
and where is Gareth? Well he's enjoying the company of the woman that loves him, the mother of his future child and the matriarch of our little family...

...You see, unlike you...I value family, I value others...I understand compassion.

I can allow people to have time that isn't centred around me.

I am not fuelled by entitlement and greed...
...unlike you, I am not an insecure child throwing a tantrum...
...unlike you, I am not pathetic.

Plague remains seated as Uryu climbs in to the ring, a sick smile covers Plague's face as he stares in to Uryu's eyes

Plague:
Is this meant to scare me boy?!

You are nothing more than a sheep in wolves clothing...

you bare your teeth and bark as loudly as you can but I can hear the heartbreak in your words. I can hear the whimpers behind every syllable that falls out of your mouth. You can tell us all that you're a hero, you can tell us all that you're going to hurt me, you can tell us all anything you want and some of these idiots will believe you...

...but I see the real you, I always have and I always will.

Just like Christy could as well.

Plague remains seated laughing as he speaks

Plague:
There's a reason you've ended up alone and unloved little boy, there's a reason you have to pander to strangers...

...anyone who gets close understands that you are rotten to the core. A delusional stalker who got turned down and started acting like a school shooter...

Plague stops laughing, this time speaking with a serious tone

Plague:
but there is one way we are alike

the fans are confused as Plague continues

Plague:
you see over these past few months we have both given choices to people, we have both hurt people, we have both punished those around us

the only difference? I did it to save the soul of someone else while you did it for your own selfish needs.

so it begs the question...
If I'm a monster for doing what I did for someone else...what does that make you?!

Plague lowers the mic, still sat cross legged looking up at Uryu with a grin across his face only for Uryu to lunge forward in an attempt to attack Plague. As Uyru lunges though the lights go off for a few seconds and once back on we see Uryu kneeling in the middle of the ring alone...Plague and the 6CW title nowhere to be seen

Last edited by x12x on Wed 07 Feb 2024, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 06 Feb 2024, 10:33 pm

The cameras catch up with Blue Dragon in his locker room. He's sitting taping his fists up, behind him his Key to the Kingdom Championship hangs from a hook alongside his leather jacket and his studded gauntlet. He has a wry smile on his face as he pretends to notice the camera, he sits back in his seat in an exaggerated shock.

BD:
Oh!! I'm sorry I didn't see you there.... You know it's strange how there's always somehow a.camera crew in the locker rooms. I've seen a few videos like that online, hopefully this doesn't end up the same..

He smiles and winks at the cameraman slightly above the camera..
BD: But it's good to see that 6CWF cameras are starting to take notice of me, I mean, isn't it funny how when I first came back I had to send my own footage in to be taken seriously, now all of a sudden I hold the Keys (he leans back and points at his championship), that I start getting taken a little more seriously... I'm on the match card this week. What's seldom it wonderful ay?!

Dragon finishes taping up his right hand and he moves on to the left now. Calmly talking as he does so...

BD: I get to team up with Uryu Ishida to take on big bad uncle Max with his old running buddy Chris Patricks. We get to take on Alpha Gamma Ars*holes, Genesis. As well as The Voodoo kin Mafia, Plague and the Champ GazzyD... Potentially putting me in the ring with two world champions at the same time... Add to that the Adamson Civil war we have going on and the combustible elements going into the match and you have a recipe for disaster.. disaster that could spell the end for any of my opponents, or even my tag partner. I have history, both recent and distant with most of the men in this match. I have flights with pretty much all of them at one point, but it's the return of Chris Patricks that has my eye, it's been a long time since we shared a ring Chris. But I find it interesting, that I hold this Key to the Kingdom now.. now that you come back

BD takes out his wallet from his bag and he shows a photo that he has inside. It his celebrating with the 6WF Hardcore Championship. There is a date in the corner.. March 13th 2010..

BD:
Thirteen years ago Chris, you and me shared that ring, the show was called 6WF Let It Rock... And we shared that ring with a champion, Keith Leone. A man that, you and I had helped make champion, and it was your, presence, your interference, that helped me win my first ever championship in this business... Now Thirteen Years Later.. and I have in my possession the opportunity to take a world championship, and once again here you come to get in the ring with me and one or two champions... Well, maybe history will repeat itself one more time Chris.. maybe on this night, with you once again in that ring, I use my key and I become world champion.

Dragon smiles to himself, as if remembering all those years ago.

BD:
Haha... You know what I think this could be fun.. the more man in the ring, the more scalps I can claim and more prey for me to victimise and dominate... Both those on the opposite side of the ring and the man who's supposed to be standing at my side... What was it you said Uryu? You don't respect me... I don't respect you? Too f*cking true fella... I don't respect you as a man, I respect your work in the ring, but as a man.. not one bit. Your nothing to me. You held the world title and you are a competitor, but as a human being, your f*cking pathetic, sulking when you don't get your own way and lusting after another man's wife? Listen here you sad, weeb son a b*tch! One night I have to put up with you, then as long as you stay out of my way, your off my list. But if you dare try to tell me what to do, if you dare tell me Im after picking scraps, if you disrespect me as a competitor and as a man, I'll end your sad, sad career and before you can even say the word 'H*ntai'.. you'll be sipping ramen through a straw in your mum's spare room...

Dragon shrugs and takes his boots out of his bag and begins to loosen the laces off slowly and methodically, you can tell he's been doing this for years as it seems almost like a ritual and he talks to himself as he does so.

BD:
They're probably wondering what I had to say to Gazzy last week... Haha.... All in good time.. speaking of time (his attention is back on the camera) times running out for Genesis to choose they're team. I hope it's the Champ and his new boy toy but I'd be happy either way. Just to give Eddy an close up view of what's to come... Or maybe it's to show Gaz the same thing.. you see there's two very different paths I can walk here .. I can chase Gazzy D and the 6CW title, I can go against the psychological attacks from The Witch Hunter General, and a Plague to the masses, I can put Gazzy out of his misery and I could put an end to all that bollo*ks.. I've never held the 6CW world title, that could be good? But BUT!! My other option.. the 6WF World Championship.. anyone who knows my history knows what happened the last time I held that championship, I finally Mon the big gold belt. I had it in my arms.. and then Crime Lord came along and he took advantage of his opportunity, just like I could do now, and he took that belt off me there and then. I had the shortest 6WF championship reign in history.. I'd do almost anything to get my belt back, but the real question here isn't 'what do I do' the real question is 'when do I do it', and the answer could very well be, this week.. or.. I can carry on enjoying the hunt, its a big game hunt and I'll see my prey out there in the ring... All Seven of you...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 08 Feb 2024, 3:19 pm

Rex Adamson is shown arriving at the Copper Box, he is flanked by Michael Sweetwater and Ralph Santos, Rex is carrying his bag over his shoulder when Tim Allen stops the trio, hoping for an interview

Rex: Here, hold this…

Rex dumps his bag onto Tim Allen as Sweetwater and Santos laugh, Rex smirks as the bag is clearly heavier than Tim Allen was expecting, Rex rolls his eyes and takes the bag back, putting it on the ground as Tim Allen adjusts himself and begins the interview

TA: Rex, you seem in good spirits today. After the events last week in Japan, and the announcement of War Games, I have to ask… Why?

Rex scoffs at the question

Rex: Why wouldn’t I be in good spirits Tim? Did you not see what happened in Japan? Obviously I’m buzzing. When you consider, a year ago, I was yet to make my debut in Professional Wrestling. I was just some kid, cautiously getting into this world, naively listening to every word his uncle would spout, which in hindsight was only said to benefit himself… But look at me now Tim.

Rex extends his arms out as he looks at the beaming Michael Sweetwater

Rex: Look, at, me, now. I am still yet to be pinned or made to submit since I made my debut. I won the Freshers Ball contract, which I used to win the Key to the Kingdom Championship. I used that Championship to face Uryu Ishida for the 6CW World Championship, which would have been won in record time, only for outside interference to cost me that record. I’ve got a record of two wins and zero losses from only just one Born In Fire PLE. And I’ve joined the single, most dominant faction in all of Professional Wrestling history, Genesis. And then on top of that Tim, I get to compete in War Games, teaming up with my Wrestle Family, against four guys I used to idolise.

Rex pauses momentarily before continuing

Rex: That’s the thing though Tim. Those four guys were idols to me. Max Adamson, Chris Patricks, Dicey Reilly, Scott Harris. A who’s who of Wrestling in the 2010’s. Unfortunately, it’s 2024, and it’s not their time anymore. And those idols… Those heroes of Little Rex… They have shown themselves to be frauds of the highest order. And that’s the one lesson we can all take from this…

Rex picks his bag up and chucks it over his shoulder

Rex: …Never meet your heroes.

Rex winks and does a fingergun at Tim Allen, before he, Sweetwater and Santos walk off

Marky

President Trump and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down