The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30)

+9
BlueDragon1205
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
Marky
DanielReilly
acer101
President Trump
x12x
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30) Empty Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 8 Apr - 16:47

Bout 1
Fight for the Right
Daniel Reilly vs Rex Adamson

Bout 2
GazzyD vs O'Callaghan

Bout 3
Table Elimination (one member from a team through a table to be eliminated)
Genesis (Eddy Kent/Michael Sweetwater) vs Perfect Execution vs Acer/Saint vs Chris Patricks/Max Adamson

Bout 4
Fight for the Right
Clarke James vs Liam Wood

Bout 5
Xtreme Rules
Anthony Grace/Enforcer/Geoff Steel/Scott Harris/Uryu Ishida vs Jerome Dubois/Marty Helms/Mike Hill/Mike Masters/Ojore

Main Event
6CW World Championship

Monsters Ball
Edward Plague (c) vs Blue Dragon vs Logan Kincade

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30) Empty Re: Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30)

Post by x12x Mon 8 Apr - 16:49

The arena comes to life as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers and the Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage, Wood has a confident look on his face as he pauses for a moment to soak in the attention before making his way down to the ring and rolling under the bottom rope

Wood:
Two more matches...

...just two more matches before I can call myself the winner of the tournament and put the champions of this company on notice...and we all know that's not something any of them want...

The fans cheer causing Wood to smile as he continues

Wood:
You see giving me the Fight For The Right is like handing someone a loaded gun...that contract in anyone's hands is bad news but in mine, it's that little bit more dangerous because I think we've all seen just how far I'm willing to go to get what i want...

...and what I deserve.

The fans continue to cheer as Wood paces the ring, clearly motivated and pumped up by the fans in attendance

Wood:
...because that's the truth!

...you know it, I know it and everyone in the back knows it...
..I deserve this.

I deserve to be back at the top of the mountain where I belong with a world title resting over my shoulder. After the last year I've had...after the things that I've overcome...

...this tournament belongs to ME.

Wood pauses, clearly worked up before taking a second to take in the moment before continuing

Wood:
So I'm sorry to Clarke James and everyone else in this tournament but this is not your year and it's time for you to step aside. I don't care if you've got a whole army behind you, you aren't stopping me no matter how hard you try.

The world has gone too long without getting to call me their world champion and with the Fight For The Right contract to my name I take one step closer to making it a reality.

Eddy Kent, Edward Plague, Christopher Patricks and Max Adamson...this is a warning. A warning that your little boy bands, or cults or new title runs are not going to be safe no matter who it is that calls themselves a world champion by the end of Night Of Glory...

I don't care who's day I have to ruin because as I said...

...it won't be anything personal...

...because none of you want it to get personal.

Wood smirks as he lowers the mic, his attention on the stage as the fans give a mixed reaction. Some loving the darker edgier person they see before him and some, more PG fans, remembering what he did when last pushed to the edge.

x12x

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30) Empty Re: Uryu Ishida Presents "Proving Grounds" - Wednesday 17th April 2024 (Episode 30)

Post by x12x Mon 8 Apr - 17:17

We find ourselves at the Plague family complex in the burned out church that Plague hosts his sermons but at this time we find it empty with only the figure of Edward Plague stood on his own. The camera pans around the wooden walls that remain fire damaged as light streams in through cracks illuminating parts of the room.

At the centre of the stage we see the pulpit where the 6CW World Title has been placed, as Plague walks around the room it is clear he is talking but with no other person in the room it must mean that Plague is talking to the belt itself

Plague:
Mr Ishida cannot do it himself yet he wants to pry you from my hands...
...but I cannot let this happen...

Plague continues to pace the room, his eyes locked on the title as he continues to speak

Plague:
...I must not let you go.

My message has not even began to be spread yet...there are more who must be freed and more who's lives I must drag from the darkness. You are the key for that...you were what we sacrificed it all for...what I will sacrifice more for.

I will do what it takes...

Plague stands in front of the belt as one of his followers walks in. The follower, a young man with dark hair walks over to Plague causing Plague to pick the belt up and hold it close

Follower: Edward, I hope you don't mind me interrupting...we are ready for today's lessons.

Plague seems distracted for a second but nods and walks out of the room in to the garden accompanying the follower who finds a seat on the ground along side around 30-35 other members of the cult. Plague takes a seat on a make shift throne but looks over at an empty chair and shakes his head, it is clear this chair is for Gazzy D who does not seem to be about

Plague:
So we continue with chapter three from the book of Plague...Reign

Plague takes a second to compose himself, one hand tightly around the title and the other opening the tatty book that Plague scribbles his thoughts down in and as he begins to read today's "lesson" there is a clear tension in his voice

Plague:
...and so the hollow hero enacted one last bit of revenge...
...too weak himself...
...so he set two wolves upon our doors...
...he hoped that two brothers...more monster than men can destroy our home...

...but WE must overcome...
...we must keep the light of the sun shining down upon us...
...we must proof that the family we have chosen is stronger than the 'family' of Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade...

...we must prove that it is not blood that connects them...but poisons...

...WE CANNOT LET THEM PREVAIL.

Plague stops reading and closes the book as he continues to speak, he attempts to cover the worry in his voice and puts on a confident front

Plague:
My children...
...there is nothing we cannot achieve when we work together...
...as a family.

Plague stands, keeping the belt close to his chest and begins to walk away when another follower stops him in his tracks with a question

Follower: What about Gazzy...he seems lost...

Plague takes a second to think and shakes head before responding and walking away

Plague:
Gareth will see the light...
...he remembers the darkness...

...I promise he does not want to be there again

Plague disappears out of shot leaving just his followers who have clearly believed Plague's words have began to chant "1-3-4-6" as the scene ends

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 9 Apr - 9:58

Chris Patricks is walking down the corridor when Tim Allen comes into view

TA: Hey Chris can I get a few words with you please?

Chris smiles and drops his kit bag

CP: Sure Tim shoot

TA: Thanks, Chris as we saw last week you scored another big win over not only Genesis but over your opponent at Night of Glory and 6WF Heavyweight Champion, Ed Kent

CP: Whatever Genesis throws at me I always come out on top and I was lucky this time Max was there to have my back

TA: On that note we also saw you two standing tall at the end and both with your eyes on the big prize. How is everything in Team Max & Paddy

Chris shifts uncomfortably

CP: We are how we have always been, on the same page. We have an understanding about Night of Glory, we both go for the win and hold nothing back. Yes I came back to help out a friend but we are also both ambitious and fighters at the end of the day. We both want to be on top of the pile and the man to beat.

TA: So you are saying if you have the chance to win you will take it even if it’s at the expense of your friend’s career. What I am trying to ask is when/if the time comes Chris will you pull the trigger….

Chris takes a deep breath and Tim can see the indecision and pain on his face in trying to answer

???: Well if you don’t you will be a bigger idiot than I thought

Chris turns to see Dicey walk out of a nearby room

Dicey: What’s there to think about? Do you not think your bestie wouldn’t do it to you to save his own skin?

CP: And what would you know about being a friend Dice…huh? You take care of yourself and that’s it, you don’t know what I am feeling or what this situation feels like

Dicey smiles at Chris and cracks open a can and takes a deep drink

Dicey: Yeah that’s me, mister f**king lonely, Billy no mates Dicey, the man with a thousand acquaintances. Ya know what Chris go f**k yourself

Patricks starts to ready himself

Dicey: Cop on ya gimp, you aren’t worth my time and I do have friends and a life outside of all this. Like you I had my reasons to come back into this world but mine was because I wanted purpose again, I wanted to see if I still had it. I came back and I have kept every single word I promised. I destroyed Marty Helms’ world, took the title from him and beat him out of this company

TA: He did return last week

Dicey: F**k him if he wants another shot I will do the same again, I helped you, Harris and Max beat Genesis and next after last week I am going to kill Danny Reilly and Olly Keane because that is what I do Chris I get things done, I tread on toes and it doesn’t matter who’s. I make enemies, sure since I’ve come back I have f**ked up more guys than P-Diddy. I know what I am for all my faults but at least I can hold my head up and walk these halls. Can you say the same? F**k Max and his little toe-rag of a nephew because of all the sh*t you aim at Rex about Kent and him putting all his trust in Kent you are doing the exact same thing in Max Adamson of all people. You haven’t a clue lad…not a clue

Dicey takes another drink and shoulders past Chris and Tim whistling the turn to Danny Boy

TA: That was intense but what have you to say about that Chris?

CP: Why would I take advise from a drunken fool, I know Max and I know what I have signed up for. End of interview I have a show to get ready for

Patricks lifts up his bag and starts walking towards his dressing room

TA: I hope you do Chris

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Tue 9 Apr - 10:13

Backstage, Clarissa readies herself to explain the rules of the elimination tables match on camera, but a sudden commotion in the hallway interrupts her. The camera pivots away from Clarissa, drawn to the source of the noise. It guides us to the Trainer’s room, where an enraged Acer, still bleeding from earlier, hurls objects at the walls in frustration. The Saint stands silently nearby, leaning against a cupboard, as the chaos unfolds. A medic waits patiently, ready to attend to Acer’s wounds once he calms down enough for stitches to be applied.

“What the **** was he thinking?” shouts an enraged Acer. “How could he not see that this played right into their ****ing hands? Going off on his own like that, leaving us exposed without any support, allowing Clarke James to get the jump on us. Which, in turn, led to those ****s getting him in a 3-on-1. I’d understand if he was a rookie, but HE’S A ****ING MULTI-TIME WORLD CHAMPION! And this braindead idea of giving the talent opportunities to book the show has left us in a ****ing tables match, and I may not even be medically cleared to compete!” A chair rebounds off the wall inches from the unflinching Saint’s face - his silence appears to reinforce Acer’s point. “I’m not blaming you for any of this, Saint,” Acer continues. “You were tied to the ropes, nothing you could do. But JJ, he could have evened the odds, and we would not be in this room, and he wouldn’t be laid out at the docks. Where is he now?”

No sooner has the question left Acer’s lips than another medic enters the room to announce that the ambulance carrying JJ has arrived at the arena. It will shortly be going to the hospital as a precautionary measure, though it is likely that he’ll be discharged upon arrival. The medic asks whether Acer or the Saint would like to ride with them to the hospital. Acer points to the gash on his head and says he cannot go, instructing the Saint to go instead. As the Saint is exiting the room, the cameraman attempts to follow him, but Acer stops him in his tracks.

“You’re not going anywhere yet because I’ve got something to say. Clarke James, you claim that every single member of your new boy band has been held back by JJ and 6CWF, and yet you’re the hypocritical **** that wanted JJ to just gift you the world championship. I’m one of his best friends, and I’ve never held the World Title nor even had an opportunity to fight for it. Ever since the days of 6WF, you get what you deserve; no one hands you anything. Ironically, the past 8 months have proved that to you. Alex Walker can’t gift you the belt, no matter how hard he has tried, because you don’t deserve it.”

“Kill or be killed, Clarke, and yet here I stand, once again defying your threats. You’ve had the metaphorical gun to my head, the muzzle against my temple, and yet you’ve failed to pull the trigger for the second time. It’s a grave error on your part, one you’ll regret dearly. You could have eradicated one-third of the Coalition, and you know very well few would dare stand as JJ’s friend, let alone fight beside him.

You underestimate me, Clarke, and I don’t blame you. Despite being among a stable of multi-time World Champions, I’ve never even held a minor title myself. But why do you think they stand by me? Because they recognize I am the glue that binds the Coalition together. You had the chance to dismantle us earlier, apply to proverbial acetone to strike me down and witness the Coalition crumble. Yet, you hesitated, and now you’ll face the consequences.

“Now,” Acer gestures to the cameraman, “you can leave.” As the cameraman exits, we catch a glimpse of Acer seated on the table, finally receiving medical attention for the wound on his head.

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Tue 9 Apr - 23:11

Boos fill the arena as 'Broken Dreams' begins to play over the sound system. The boos then grow even louder in volume as Daniel Reilly comes strolling from the back. Reilly has the 6CWF European Championship over his shoulder and is wearing a Republic of Ireland replica football top. Reilly stands to the side and points to the curtain as Oliver Keane comes walking out from the back with a huge grin on his face. Reilly and Keane shake hands at the top of the ramp before making the slow walk to the ring. Reilly walks around to the timekeeper area where he grabs a microphone before both men enter the ring and wait for the music to begin to fade. Reilly looks around at the fans with a smirk on his face before beginning to speak.

DR: Ladies and Gentlemen, as the King stands before you, he truly realises how bittersweet this is. Daniel Reilly is here to celebrate but he is also here to mourn. Now this is Daniel Reilly's time so he does not want to start this negatively and so the King will begin with the good news. This place has been full of returns in the last few months. The Coalition has returned, Perfect Execution has returned, Chris Patricks has returned, Cobra has returned, the list is endless to the point that if the King continues, it could be a very, very long night. But amongst all the highlight reels of these returns, there has been one return that has outshone them all. One return that has set the wrestling world alight like no other, the return is of course that of the man stood just behind me, Mr Oliver Keane.

Reilly stands aside to allow Keane to step forward and wave to the booing fans.

DR: Now as you can see from the cast on Keane's hand, he is still suffering the effects of the malicious attack by Clarke James a couple of months ago. But the King is loyal to those who are loyal to him and so the King is proud that he can stand here and personally take credit for defeating the three members of Exodus in a 3 on 1 handicap match for the European Championship, a match that the King won in dedication to Oliver Keane, and now Clarke James sits in the back with no gold in his hands, and forced to work alongside men who are far past their sell by date in Lex Hart and Perfect Jack. Oliver, the downfall of Clarke James is the King's gift to you for what you have had to go through after the attack you suffered.

Keane nods his head as he shakes Reilly's hand.

DR: But the King wanted tonight to be all about celebrating the return of Oliver Keane but the King has a heart and he needs to address a great loss to all here in 6CWF. Last week at Proving Grounds, the 6CWF fans lost a man who for the last 15 years has been a fixture in all of your lives. Last week, we saw the end of the man who goes by the name of Dicey Reilly.

A huge cheer erupts at the mention of Dicey's name before a 'Dicey' chant begins to ring out throughout the arena.

DR: Thank you all, Dicey will be truly touched. Now the King has it on good authority that Dicey Reilly is not here tonight. Dicey came out last week and knew he had to beat the King to prove that he could still go, that he still had what it takes to compete at this level. And believe me, it breaks the King's heart that Dicey proved to the World that he could not get the job done, that he doesn't have what it takes anymore! Dicey has exited the 'Fight for the Right' tournament at the hands of Daniel Reilly. But the King did try to warn Dicey that he had bitten off just a little bit more then he could chew and in true Dicey fashion, he proved stubborn. But as true as the sky is blue and the grass is green, Dicey Reilly was always going to fall at the feet of the King of all of Europe!

The fans boo once more as Reilly lifts his Championship up before placing it once more on his shoulder.

DR: Dicey, the King has enjoyed these last 15 years. The rivalry between Daniel Reilly and Dicey Reilly will live long in the memory, but that is all it will ever be from this moment on, a memory! Ladies and Gentlemen, the once great Dicey Reilly has fallen but in his place stands a new man for you all to look up to, a man who has ruled over Europe with pride for seven months, the King of the Streets and the King of all of Europe, Daniel Reilly!

More boos fill the arena as Reilly looks down at the Republic of Ireland crest on his chest.

DR: To the people of Ireland, whilst one Reilly may of gone out in a blaze of glory, another Reilly stands before you ready to continue to represent you in the way you deserve to be represented. The King of Europe will rule over you all as he always has done with dignity and integrity! There will be no drinking alcohol before matches, there will be no recklessness, the King will represent you all in ways that Dicey could not! Dicey Reilly may be gone, but Ireland, rest assured, Daniel Reilly is the only man who can lead your Nation to greatness! The King of Europe is proud to be the sole Reilly that the people of Ireland can all look up too!

Keane is applauding as Reilly hits a trademark smirk.

DR: And so onto this week. Uryu Ishida runs Proving Grounds. The King assumes this means that all matches will take place on the roof and that GazzyD will be forced to stand by and watch his wife marry Uryu. And whilst Uryu makes a mockery of the show that Daniel Reilly has single handily built into greatness, the King will come up against Rex Adamson.

Now Rex, the King is not going to waste too much breath on you. Frankly, you do not deserve the King's time. You portray yourself as the future of  this Company and yet you have stooped so low as to call a grown man 'daddy.' Rex, the King has his own issues with Genesis, the King does not forget, but you are merely a sidenote in the King's quest to become King of the World! See you next week, 'son'!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 10 Apr - 10:16

”Typhoons” by Royal Blood hits and the crowd erupts into a cacophony of noise, boos but some cheers are heard as Rex Adamson and Tyler Roth make their way out onto the stage, both in black and green Adidas x Genesis tracksuits, Rex’s jacket unzipped to partially show his new “Champ Slayer” t-shirt, the Genesis duo walk down to the ring, as Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane glare at them from the ring. Rex grabs a microphone from ringside and rolls into the ring, and Tyler Roth follows but via the steps. The crowd is expectant as Rex, Tyler, Daniel and Oliver are stood in the same ring.

Rex: Stand down fellas, we come in peace. I wanted to come out here and talk about the King of the Streets and a Freak in the Sheets himself, and then as luck would have it, he came out here first and just when I thought he would be somebody I might respect, you go and ruin it by joining the list of idiots who decide to go down the unfunny “Daddy” route. It’s such a shame you’re just like the others Daniel…

Rex lowers the mic briefly as he smirks towards Reilly

Rex: Thing is, as a competitor, I do respect you. But Rex Adamson is on a roll, I’m the Champ Slayer for a reason, because I have single handedly defeated a litany of former World Heavyweight Champions, on MY quest to become King of the World. And for all your pretending you’re above me, pretending I don’t deserve your time, I would like to point out… That you… Are a former World Champion…

Rex tries to act subtle as he fakes a yawn, stretching his arms out, exposing his “Champ Slayer” t-shirt

Rex: The stats don’t lie Daniel. I don’t portray myself as the future of this company...

Rex leans closer to Reilly

Rex: …I am, the f*cking future, of this company. If you’re the King, then be the King. But I’m the f*cking Golden God.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 10 Apr - 23:51

Reilly stares a hole through Rex before beginning to nod his head as he lets out a little laugh to himself.

DR: Rex, thank you for joining the King out here but the King was here to merely mourn the overdue retirement of Dicey Reilly. But you are here so you want to talk to the King then let's talk. Now don't for one second think that Daniel Reilly does not respect you, Rex. The King respects you a whole lot more then he respects the rest of Genesis, in fact, the King respects you a lot more then most the guys in the back! But don't come out here and try to compare the King to the others in the back because they may laugh when they mention the whole 'daddy' thing, but when the King uses it, he is not trying to be funny, he is trying to wake you the hell up!

You see you are right, Rex. You are well on the way to becoming the future of this Company. You have the ability, you have age on your side, you are one hell of a talent! And so with that all said, it frustrates the King to see you bow to Eddy Kent and lower yourself to call that pretender 'daddy'! You are in danger of spending the rest of your promising career being known as the man who humoured Eddy Kent by calling him 'daddy'. Believe the King when he says it infuriates him to see such talent lower themselves to such a man as Eddy Kent. And Rex, please do not take this personally, but sooner or later, the King is coming for Kent's head and he will drag Genesis down to the ground whether you are in it or not!

Rex begins to mouth off at Reilly.

DR: But Rex, you are right, you have defeated a hell of a lot of former World Champions, thing is though, the same men who have fell down to you have also fell down to the King! The difference is that Daniel Reilly does not need to brag about it because greatness is expected of the King! But the King looks at you, Rex, and the King sees a lot of himself in you. Fifteen years ago, the King came into 6CW as a 17 year old, full of confidence, stepping on toes, beating all those put before him! Big things was expected of the King and he made all the predictions come true when he became a two time 6CW World Champion and more importantly, the King of all of Europe! The King stabbed whoever he had to stab straight in the back to get to where he needed to be, the King dropped the dead weight that held him back! Just look at what the King had to do this last week, the King was forced to drop dead weight by retiring Dicey Reilly!

But the King sees you have the same mentality and strive to become the best and you dropped your deadweight when you got rid of that has been, Max Adamson! Now whilst the King may of retired a legend, you stabbed your own Uncle straight in the back! Some may call it cold, the King calls it genius! You realised what needed to be done to continue on your path of greatness but don't allow yourself to take one step forward and two steps back by bowing your head to a man like Eddy Kent!

You see Rex, just like your dear old uncle Max, the King has been there, done that and been around the block. The difference is whilst Max and Dicey allowed their bodies to break down, the King became stronger, the King became better, and the King put himself in a position where he conquered a whole Continent and put himself in a position where he can step in the ring with the future and not crumble like the rest of the 6CW stars of yester-year would! Rex, the King looks forward to our match this week, but be wise and take the King's words and use them wisely. You are on the right path but you can not allow yourself to become a secondary figure to Kent.

And when all is said and done, the King invites you to join him backstage where we will enter Dicey's locker room and empty his alcohol cabinet as he will not be coming back to enjoy it! You and the King can crack open a beer and toast to the retirements of both Dicey Reilly and Max Adamson!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 11 Apr - 11:36

Rex sighs and seems to be taking in what Reilly is saying, he then brings the mic up to his mouth to respond

Rex: First of all, it's always nice to meet a fan... Now, I know you've got some kind of history with Old Genesis, with Kent and Sweetwater and anybody else who used to be a part of this group... But with Rex Adamson and Tyler Roth in Genesis, this isn't the same incarnation. You can have your opinions of Kent, but he's been nothing but supportive and inspirational to myself and Tyler, and this is why we are where we are. But you are right to an extent.

Rex looks at Tyler who seems a little confused

Rex: Max is dead weight. He came out of retirement to steal a title shot from me, and the irony of the Night of Glory match possibly being his last is also because he's stealing World Title matches away from those who deserve them. So to do what I need to do, to make Rex Adamson achieve what he is destined to achieve, is win this Fight for the Right Tournament. Then I can call my shot, and finally right the wrongs of last year. Because I've been here before Daniel, when I won the Key to the Kingdom Championship, and called my shot, and had Uryu Ishida beat before outside interference cost me. That's why I have Genesis. To nullify that outside threat. You say I'm a secondary figure to Kent... It's a small price to pay for the security that Genesis brings. It allows me to be me, and it will allow me to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Rex smirks as the crowd reaction is mixed

Rex: But yes, to RSVP to your invite, when all is said and done, I would happily join you for a post match drink, and toast to the downfalls of Max and Dicey, and ultimately, anybody else who crosses our paths. Whether there's any alcohol left in Dicey's locker room remains to be seen, the guy's seen more spirits than the Ghostbusters. Max stocks more painkillers than your local pharmacy. Between them, they're walking examples of a bygone era that needs to go. When that bell rings, I'll show you why I'm the Champ Slayer. My path is inevitable. I just hope you don't take the loss too personally...

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 11 Apr - 15:46

Uryu is seen backstage as Tim Allen walks over, Uryu smiles at him.

UI: Tim! Great timing as always. I take it you have questions.

TA: Uryu its nice to chat with you as always but how did you get the presenting role this week first of all?

UI: I have no idea, I didn't ask for it but I was told that I had got it. Apparantly it allowed me some influence on the show too.

TA: Is that why you booked yourself in the ten man tag?

Uryu nods and smiles to himself.

UI: Yeah, No surprises like last week. This week I can prepare to showcase my skills. It's like riding a bke for me though, I can't do the Tour De France straight away. Gotta build up to it and I hope this week goes well.

TA: Are the rumors true then?

Uryu looks curious.

UI: Rumors? Tim you know I don't indulge in those. These last few weeks have got me thinking on my career and...last week put a pin on the door everyone wants to go through. Last week showed me that I have hit a temporary ceiling and that I have to look at the other sides of me that have been...lacking. So honestly I'm going through a window as the old phrase says.

TA:..Is that why you chose the opponents and partners?

UI: It is a fair mix for everyone. Some guys I have never faced before in Mike Masters and Ojore. Others who I have a history with in Mike Hill and Jerome Dubois. Hell I am teaming with a former championship opponent in Anthony Grace and a guy who has been around as long as I have in Geoff Steel. I gotta show them that this old dog can remember a few tricks he learned many years ago.

TA: What about Marty Helms? If memory serves he was one of your toughest opponents...

Uryu sighs and interrupts Tim.

UI: He...admittedly is the one that kicked my ass the most. He beat me down so quick I didn't get out of neutral. You know how frustrating that is to me Tim? That match still lingers in my head. All to keep me to the mark that it must never happen again! Yet...I knew this was coming up, I chose him speciffically because he is a danger to me. He is one of a few men who has that explosive power to beat anyone that quick and then play with the corpse afterwards.

TA: I assume you remember how...

UI: ...Thirty seven seconds...

TA: Well you seem ready to be tested Uryu.

UI: Testing doesn't stop for me Tim, Never will. I'm just hoping I pass. Cheers for the conversation.

Uryu slowly heads to the roof.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 11 Apr - 20:49

Reilly gives a little laugh as Rex finishes up.

DR: A fan you say? And yet it is you who has took your time and effort to come speak to the King when the King was not going to give you the time of day? Cute. Don’t for one second take the King’s respect as a sign that he is fan girling over you, Rex. You see, Daniel Reilly could come out here like everyone else does and say what he thinks everyone wants to hear, instead the King chooses to come out and speak pure truth and pure facts. The King has no issue saying you are talented because you are, it doesn’t change the fact that Daniel Reilly is just that little bit better.

Reilly smirks as Rex points once more at his t-shirt.

DR: The Champ Slayer you call yourself? Well what a hell of a name Daniel Reilly would be on that list eh? Only difference is the King isn’t like anyone else you have faced. You have Genesis as your insurance, the King invested bigger and took Oliver Keane as insurance. All the talent and 6WF Champions in your faction may seem like a hell of a lot more dangerous then just little old Oliver Keane by my side, but ask Uncle Max about Keane, he’ll let you know how effective he is by the King’s side!

So go ahead and slay another Champ oh mighty slayer. Try and take the King of Europe out to add to your list. Matter of fact, the King would quite like the have ‘Champ Slayer’ on the list of people who have fallen to the King.

Now Rex, I hope you don’t take YOUR loss too personally.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 12 Apr - 20:48

[Our Scene is set in the backstage area of the Copperbox arena, as the 6CWF universe is greeted to the hustle and bustle of the 6CWF staff getting things set for the evenings Proving Grounds, presented by Uryu Ishida. Lighting crew and other technicians are in and out of Gorilla frantically trying to tie loose ends down before the show starts. The camera then reveals the trio of Genesis's members, leader and 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, Eddy Kent flanked by Michael Sweetwater and 6CWF former official now turned assistant to the champion, Ralph Santos. Sweetwater and Santos are both wearing black pinstripe trousers and white shirts smartly tucked in with poisonus green ties and smart black shoes. Santos is dragging behind him a rolling suitcase with Kent's items. In the middle, Kent is swaggering down the corridor with a wry smile draped across his face. He is wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, Green Nike trainers and a black workout shirt with "6CWFs Godfather" in the same venomous green colouring as the ties belonging to Sweetwater and Santos. Over Kent's right shoulder is the 6WF world heavyweight championship as the camera zooms in on the champion. Kent notices this and breathes on it and motions polishing it with a cheesy grin over his face. Suddenly, Kent stops in his tracks as does Sweetwater and Santos. Paranoia perhaps sinking into the usually confident, Kent.

Sweetwater: What is it boss?

Kent: Something... I don't like this. Something feels off strange to your daddy... be on alert, Michael. That loose cannon Patricks could strike at anytime and Max... Max Adamson. The thorn in my side for my whole career could be around. Ralph, go to my personal locker room and get things in place for this evening. I want Water and fruit. Touch base with Rex and Tyler. They will know what the plans are tonight.

Santos: Yes Eddy, I will get things in place.

[Santos hastily speeds off in the direction of a locker room almost on the other side of the copperbox arena. Kent stares around his surrondings, pressure and anxiety perhaps sinking into the proclaimed Daddy of 6CWF. Kent looks at local talent leaving the main locker room wearing wrestling shorts and official Max Adamson merchandise. Kent eyeballs them with rage before turning his lip and snarling. Kent then looks down the corridor where the commotion is coming from. Kent then sees the figures of Acer, Saint and Uryu all finishing up their discussions with Tim Allen and Clarissa. Kent snarls and grips his 6WF world championship tightly with his left hand before looking at the trio with some venom. Kent motions for sweetwater and nods to his left to move away from the locker rooms. Roving 6CWF reporter, Jack Reynolds suddenly appears, clutching a microphone with a camerman. Reynolds is wearing a smart blue suit and black polished shoes. Reynolds then speaks to Kent]

JR: Eddy, Eddy, can we catch a quick word?

Sweetwater: Woah, woah! Reynolds. What did you say? Jack, you will not speak nor address your 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion that way. This is the leader of Genesis also... You will not speak to the this companies daddy like that would you? This is the greatest 6CWF superstar and champion of the modern era and the man who keeps your bills in check. And you have the nerve to address him like that? He keeps people like you relevant! and...

[Kent holds his hand up and Sweetwater stops speaking. Kent looks at Sweetwater with a smile, and pats him on the shoulder. ]

Kent: Michael, go find Ralph. I will handle this...

[Sweetwater nods at Kent before looking back and sneering at Reynolds before marching off to Santos in Kent's personal locker room. Reynolds clears his throat, albeit flustered. Reynolds then looks at the imposing figure of Kent who is looking more relaxed than before he bumped into Reynolds. Kent looks at his title before looking back at the slightly intimidated looking Reynolds who is still clutching his microhpone.]

JR: Champ... I just wanted to get your thoughts on the upcoming 6CWF title defence coming up at Night of Glory, arguably one of the biggest matches this company has ever seen. A triple threat match between Chris Patricks and his friend, Max Adamson. Amongst the 6CWF universe, both of them are considered the very top of the wrestling business. Furthermore, the ramifications if Max Adamson losing would end his illustrious career... I was just wondering, how are you feeling towards the biggest triple threat match at Night of Glory and how are you feeling about tonight?

[The words wash into Kent from Clarissa, as he looks up at the ceiling and rolls his shoulders and then once again looks at his 6WF world title. Kent then furrows his brow and lets out a weakish chuckle before it quickly turns into a sadistic smirk as he towers over Clarissa before speaking]

Kent: Max Adamson and to a lesser extent, his friend, Chris Patricks likes talking. Albeit, Patricks likes to put his own body on the line to harm others. We all know that. But we both know  through social media mostly, they like to talk the big game about me but they also like to make excuses and talk about them publically. Adamson and Patricks likes to talk about these excuses when things don't go their way that it got me thinking. It got me thinking about Max Adamson and Chris Patricks, the men. How have Max Adamson and Chris Patricks gone through their careers with this mindset of making excuses. Despite their undeniable achievements..  Then it hit me Reynolds.. It's a thing that the old guard of 6CWF like to do.

Kent: I've been trying to understand what makes men like Max Adamson and Chris Patrick tick and as I said it hit me. Patricks and Adamson have this... this old school 6CWF mentality that when the chips are down, they bring out the excuses. The toilet humour.. it's all a diversion and illusion, Reynolds. Now you look at me, Eddy Kent, the 6CWF undisputed world heavyweight champion. The Daddy of 6CWF, The Godfather, The end game boss. Now the chips have been down in the past few weeks and months, but am I complaining? no. Like my Genesis, we rise. And we rise to levels those two have never reached in their entire lives.

Kent: I'm aslo trying to understand, Why Max and Chris doesn't understand. Why the oldguard like Max Adamson and Chris Patricks,  doesn't understand their limitations. And I just feel that Max Adamson and Chris Patricks are trying to turn back father time... turn back the clock. A throwback. They want to return 6CWF to the dark ages... where Eddy Kent and Genesis weren't the most dominant group of superstars 6CWF has ever seen. The most celebrated hall of fame faction in the modern era. And this is the root of the problem.. Max and Chris aren't equipped for this game, they're not supposed to be here in my era. It's only because your daddy wants to provide for all. Jack, it's like this... on my chess board of 6CWF, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks aren't knights, bishops or even castles. No... Max and Chris are pawns. Max and Chris are simple, they appeal to the lowest of the low in 6CWF. Eddy Kent is the king of this board. In short, Clarissa, everything revolves around me.

Kent: And what is jarring to me, Reynolds, is that Max and Chris are unable to comprehend or accept that fact. Max and Chris still believe in their hearts that they can become 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion one more time. Max and Chris are uneqiupped and most of all inferior wrestlers to me. I wan't to make it clear to the 6CWF universe and Max Adamson and Chris Patricks... Max, Chris... you will never be 6WF world heavyweight champion. And at Night of Glory, me being the generous samaritan and the Daddy of this business, I'm giving you another chance to share my ring. Maybe for one last time... And what is going to happen at Night of Glory to both of you in the biggest triple threat match ever... it's not your fault. I don't blame you for what I'm going to do to you at Night of Glory. I blame your egos.

Kent: The fact you both think you have a chance of beating me at Night of Glory, Max and Chris, makes you a pair of fools. Your egos tell you to cling on and cling on, hoping you get one more moment. One more opportunity at the big time... but those egos... they're going to get you hurt. Seriously hurt. You're blinded by ego... blinded by the fact that you just cant hang with the greatest professional wrestler in the world today and it cosumes the pair of you. Infact, Max, your nephew, Rex... he saw that I'm the best in this era. He saw what you were... a falling god clinging onto whatever immortality you had left. Maybe one day Max And Chris will look in the mirror and maybe, maybe they will make understand. They will see a reflection of broken men, broken egos and broken lives. They will ask themselves, why they didn't bend the knee to the daddy of 6CWF and the single greatest professional wrestler in this era? Max and Chris need to understand that I'm the present and future of this company. And when I'm done... Max, your nephew is going to take my spot and carry on the Kent legacy. Not the Adamson legacy that your so proud of.. he's going to take my spot at carry on the legacy of Genesis.

[Reynolds looks on at Kent speaking with slight nervousness as the chilling words echo around the corridor. Kent then closes his eyes and chuckles sadistically and looks back up at the ceilling, almost feeling released following his diatribe. Kent then stares at Reynolds before speaking once more.]

Kent: This title, they both, crave, is my title. I don't know how many more times your daddy can say this without losing his mind. At Night of Glory, Reynolds, I'm going to destroy Chris Patricks and his dreams. At Night of Glory I'm going to end the career of Max Adamson. And as I said, it's not even their fault. I truly mean that. Max and Chris don't stand a chance, even if they reigned in their egos and accepted that just participating was their prize because this is my show. That is my ring. You and your camera man, yes, the big guy standing behind you, you are my camerman man and interviewer. These people that are coming to the copperbox arena tonight and will be selling out Night of Glory, over two nights? My people. They pay to see me.

Kent: The commentary team, all they talk about and worship is me. All paramount plus executives talk about is me. All the likes of JJ Johnson, Brandi Johnson, Alex Walker and all the rest, all they talk about is me. This title on my shoulder and the 6CWF logo on it, it's all about me, because I am 6CWF. I am 6CWF, I am the daddy, everyone in this whole stadium works for me because I bring in the money. I bring in the ratings and I bring in the excellence.

Kent: I know that Chris Patricks and Max Adamson are highly unlikely to be showing any humility anytime soon. Maybe, just maybe I will be proved wrong but if they do decide to show humility I just want them to know this isn't personal. If there is anything that Chris Patricks and Max Adamson haven't learned in their careers... I'm going to teach them both at Night of Glory in the biggest triple threat match of all time. This is my time... this is Genesis's time! I will remain 6CWF world heavyweight champion, I will remain the Daddy of 6CWF, the Godfather, the end game boss... because I am simply levels above Chris Patricks and Max Adamson because  I'm simply levels above all that stand in my way.

[With that, Kent chuckles slightly manically as his paranoia has slightly returned following the interview. Kent snorts in the directon of Jack Reynolds before turning around and sauntering to his locker room. The scene ends with Reynolds looking at the figure of Kent with a neutral demeanor as the camera then reverts to the fading sight of Kent sauntering to his lockeroom at the otherside of the copper box arena.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 12 Apr - 21:07

Blue Dragon is seen in his office back at his warehouse. On the table he has a large glass of whiskey and a cigar. The smoke whipping up into he air as. The camera focuses in on his hands, deep and ugly scars run over the backs of his hands, his knuckles are thick and dry from years of use and his nails are bitten and dirty. He picks up the cigar from the ashtray and takes a big drag. The yellowish smoke escapes from the edges of his lips as a pained frown crosses his face. As he breaths out the smoke, the camera fogs up slightly and a few patches of blood can be seen staining through his white shirt.

BD:
You thought it was ok to come into my place of business? You thought you could invite yourself to my world and get back out? Last week I opened my doors to JJ Johnson. A man that I have a certain history with. A man that I don't like, but a man that I know would understand what that meant. I opened my door to him, and no one else. Especially the likes of you.... You pathetic little f*cker... Do you really think this, THIS!! Is something I fear?

Dragon holds up a Plague mask and he pokes his fingers through the eyeholes and wiggles then around... 
Now before we do this I'm going to give you one chance today something that will save you... One chance to save your sad little soul...

A voice is coming from somewhere else in the room...

???:
...and so the hollow hero enacted one last bit of revenge...

BD:
What?

???:
...too weak himself...
...so he set two wolves upon our doors...

Blue Dragon slams the mask on the desk and he stands. The other person in the room begins to breath a little harder, perhaps a little afraid.. the camera cuts and we see a slim man. Wearing tattered black robes, the robes have been ripped away from his chest and we can see damage to his skin. What looks like bruising and broken skin as he sits, resolute, upright and proud, but his breath betrays him.. his panting starting to show signs of distress that Blue Dragon can sense, like a shark smelling blood in the water. He walks closer to the man...

BD:
So you choose his words, rather than your freedom? Ok you've made your choice..

???:
...he hoped that two brothers...more monster than men can destroy our home...

Dragon leans in smiling at the man, his cigar in hand as he takes a big drag on it and breaths the smoke into the man's face. The Child of Plague has no choice but take a breath and he almost chokes on the smoke as it slithers it's way into his nose and mouth, coughing, he catches his breath and looks Blue Dragon in the eye, righteous fury in his eyes he continues...

???: 
...but WE must overcome...
...we must keep the light of the sun shining down upon us...

Blue Dragon closes in on the man and he places the end of his cigar against the man's neck, I hiss can be heard as the cigar is extinguished and the man holds fast, though a tear falls from his eye, he did well... So far...

???:
...we must prove that the family we have chosen is stronger than the 'family' of Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade...

Dragon walks towards the camera as the camera backs out of the room and the door closes. We just see the doorway as the man continues..

???:
...we must prove that it is not blood that connects them...but poisons...

Dragon starts to laugh and there seems to be the sound of a struggle. All the while Blue Dragons sick laughter backlights the audible chaos... Thudding and then silence for a second...

???:
...WE CANNOT LET THEM PRE..AHH NO! NO! NOOO!! AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

The image of the door is unnerving hearing the man scream for his life... Still the the background is the laughing of an angry and vengeful Blue Dragon..
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sat 13 Apr - 8:26

An after-show exclusive video is released showing Scott Harris leaving the arena after Proving Grounds.

One of the 6CWF Social Media team is walking alongside him asking questions.

Interviewer: Scott Harris, as we come away from another drama filled episode of Proving Grounds, what's your immediate reaction to the news that you will be facing Mike Masters at Night of Glory?

Harris keeps walking purposefully and looks to the interviewer.

SH: It's about f*cking time... Sorry you'll have to bleep that out.

Interviewer: It's fine, we've heard worse! Carry on...

SH: Ever since that weasel reappeared at Day of Reckoning, I had a feeling this was where I was headed. I wanted to win Fight for the Right... I wanted that nailed on title shot but kicking the living sh*t out of Mike Masters on the big stage will just have to do for now.

Interviewer: You did it again...

SH: I know, I'm sorry... Talking about that greasey haired cretin just gets me riled up.

Interviewer: Do you fancy your chances against him?

SH: Damn right I do. Like I've said, I'm a different beast now than I was 10 years ago. I'm more battle hardened, I'm more dangerous when that bell rings. That smug ball bag thinks he's got the edge on me, he thinks he's under my skin. I'm just biding my time... I'm going to make him squeal like a pig and then he's going to tap out just like Tyler Roth did. But before we get there, the chance to exact some punishment Xtreme style is too good an opportunity to pass up!!

With that, Harris reaches his car.

Interviewer: Thanks Scott!

SH: Pleasure as always and sorry about the potty mouth!

The scene ends with Harris driving off.

DP

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 13 Apr - 18:20

A video begins.

Logan Kincade is shown as the scene from last week plays out.

Edward Plague is shown waiting for him in his locker room. Kincade thinks about attacking but Plague pleads peace.

Plague: I saw you out there earlier and I have to admit, I'm is impressed by your warrior like tendencies.

Have you ever truly belonged? Do really know the meaning of family? Because I can show you....I can help you to hone your power and become so much more....you know Dragon will turn on you eventually, you have both admitted as much, but I am offering you a reason for existing, a purpose....all you have to do is let me in....

Plague stands and walks by Logan and stops at his side.

Plague whispers: I can offer you the world and you can do with it as you wish......you are the true Dragon, the mantle belongs to you.....think about it".

Plague exits the locker room as the extended footage shows Logan walk over to a bench facing a mirror. He sits, blood dripping from his crimson mask, a smile curling the edge of his lips.

He slowly begins taking deep red tape from his hands and he begins mumbling to himself.

LK: Family...oh Edward, do I know the true meaning of family? If only you knew  what you have done... I never asked for this, people heard me, they heard me say why I came back, that I had changed... But they won't let me.

Logan drops the blood soaked wraps on the ground into the puddle of blood and sweat that has pooled at his feet. He looks down with a sick glee as if recognising an old friend.

LK: The world....The world? Ha...haha....hahahahaha. I don't want the world, I don't want riches, I don't need them, I don't even want the titles of this company. i just went everyone to understand the I am the best. And I guess the only language these people understand is violence.

Logan rubs his face then looks at his hands loaded with blood, he examines them with a level of concentration we haven't seen him show since his return, as if the Logan we once knew had finally arrived.

LK: I guess, the old ways it is then. I'm sorry, I said I'd try, I said I would try to be better, but they won't let me. So on their heads be it.

Logan wipes the blood from his hands as he stands, he walks over and grabs a bag from a locker, he reaches inside to find an old flip phone that has seen better days.

He presses a few buttons and holds it to his ear.

LK: I'm done with this crap here, I'm on my way. See you soon.

Logan heads towards the showers as the scene fades.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 14 Apr - 10:16

The scene opens in the Plague Family compound, we see Edward Plague sat in the garden in an almost meditative state. Around him we see his followers who all seem to be taking part in tasks such as tending to the garden, some are planting crops in the background and various other chores.

Suddenly Plague's state is broken as we see a follower stumble through the gates and drop down to their knees, clearly in a lot of pain. Plague stands up and walks over to the young man who is now lying on the ground, his face is bruised and bloodied and we see evidence of burn marks on his neck. Plague's face softens as he looks down at his follower before taking a crossed legged seated position next to him, holding his hand as he does

Plague:
My child...what happened...

The follower struggles to talk, clearly in shock from what he's been through

Follower: H-h-h-he did this...Blue Dragon...

Plague grits his teeth bur remains calm, continuing to comfort the injured follower

Plague:
...are you in pain?

The follower doesn't speak but nods as Plague continues to speak

Plague:
and yet you still came home? you still believe in what we are building?

the follower nods once more causing Plague to smile

Plague:
You are proof of everything I have said and I have done...that with a true family, anything is possible and nothing is able to break us. My child, I promise what Blue Dragon did to you is nothing more than the actions of a scared dog...acting out because it has nothing but fear in it's heart.

You see...

...unlike you, Blue Dragon doesn't really have family...he doesn't really have anything...

...he is a lost and lonely figure...
...and his time will come.

As this is happening, some of the other followers have noticed and have made their way over

Follower: Should we react? get revenge? We need to do something...

Plague looks up and shakes his head

Plague:
This is not the time for revenge but I promise that time will come. Now we rest, we plan and we recover...our brother needs us by his side and then when the time is right...and ONLY then...we'll strike.

You see...

...Blue Dragon's act of revenge has done nothing to actually hurt us...the pain our brother here feels is temporary and will fade but his resolve will not. The revenge he has taken out on us has left us stronger because we see that his actions are that of a mindless thug...

Plague now stands up and continues to speak

Plague:
our revenge...
...our revenge will be sweet...

...the type of revenge that left the hollow hero Uryu Ishida a broken man...
...the type of revenge that will destroy the "bond" that Logan and Blue Dragon have...

...I promise it'll be worth the wait.

Plague motions at the followers to help the injured follower and they do, picking him up from the ground and walking him out of shot. The other followers return to their chores and Plague remains standing tall, an anger clearly hidden beneath the surface

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 15 Apr - 18:17

Blue Dragon is seen in his dressing room, speaking to a man who we have seen him with alot backstage, Mack, BDs close friend and business associate..

BD:
You know Mack, the other day one of the lads was asking me, what exactly did you do to that lad from plagues little fam.. he was going on, did I need to do it? Was there a point to it? Did I have a massage for him to deliver?.... 
I said to him, you tell me...
why did I kick the living sh*t out of him and dump him in the gutter?

Mack:
Haha, I assume he said that you where trying to show Plague what's in store? Probably something about sending message of violence?

Dragon nods and laughs. As does Mack, as the little laugh ends the two share an awkward look for a second

Mack:
So... 
Why did you....

BD:
Honestly mate, I couldn't tell you. Part of me was just so p*ssed off that he was in my house, in my workplace, that I wanted to kill him. But I was more interested in how he got in.... 
Then he started spewing Eddy's f*cked up rhetoric and in all honesty Mack .. 
I think I just wanted to shut him up! Haha!

The two laugh again, more obnoxiously this time, only to be silenced by a 'Ping' on Macks mobile, he checks it and he seems concerned

Mack:
It's Dave, from The Pit, he wants to know how tight you want security, he's asking about Logan. With the match this week, and what plague told Logan last week, what's the score if Logan comes the office?

BD:
Next week I have a monsters ball match against a man that I want, like nothing else, to get my hands on, Edward Plague has a bullseye on his head. And 6CWF management see fit to place me and him in a ring with no rules? On top of that they want to throw my phycopath brother in there to mix things up? Now I'm no expert in the human mind, but as far as I know.. that adds up to chaos... And that is where I thrive. So to answer the first question I want security tight, just make sure we let the right kind of ar*eholes in, any face they don't know, they get to know. Any name they don't recognise, they give to you. And if it's not someone you want there, they leave, feet first.

Mack:
What about Logan?

BD:
He's my brother, he's family, no matter what.... He will always have a place by my side. I know Plague is trying to get into his head, and I know he's trying to use him against me. I also know that Logan is not a follower, he's his own man, for better or for worse. Logan Kincade has never done as he's been told. Not by our dad, not by his maa, not by the screws inside, not by 6WF or 6CW management, and certainly not by me. And I would have it any other way, I have to trust that he knows where my loyalties are. With my family... All of you... And I know his lay in the same place... Unless they don't, in which case we are in for one hell of a fight.

Mack nods and starts to walk off, before shaking his head and turning back ...

Mack:
Sorry, that didn't really answer the question.... Is Logan welcome at the office or not?

Dragon laughs to himself and pats Mack on the shoulder..

BD: 
Logan Kincade is welcome anywhere he goes, and I don't know one man who is capable of telling him otherwise. New outlook on life or not, his temper isn't something I would advise anyone to test, and his patience is all good right now. I just hope I'm not the one in the way next time he breaks..

The scene fades to black...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 16 Apr - 13:03

DanielReilly wrote:Reilly gives a little laugh as Rex finishes up.

DR: A fan you say? And yet it is you who has took your time and effort to come speak to the King when the King was not going to give you the time of day? Cute. Don’t for one second take the King’s respect as a sign that he is fan girling over you, Rex. You see, Daniel Reilly could come out here like everyone else does and say what he thinks everyone wants to hear, instead the King chooses to come out and speak pure truth and pure facts. The King has no issue saying you are talented because you are, it doesn’t change the fact that Daniel Reilly is just that little bit better.

Reilly smirks as Rex points once more at his t-shirt.

DR: The Champ Slayer you call yourself? Well what a hell of a name Daniel Reilly would be on that list eh? Only difference is the King isn’t like anyone else you have faced. You have Genesis as your insurance, the King invested bigger and took Oliver Keane as insurance. All the talent and 6WF Champions in your faction may seem like a hell of a lot more dangerous then just little old Oliver Keane by my side, but ask Uncle Max about Keane, he’ll let you know how effective he is by the King’s side!

So go ahead and slay another Champ oh mighty slayer. Try and take the King of Europe out to add to your list. Matter of fact, the King would quite like the have ‘Champ Slayer’ on the list of people who have fallen to the King.

Now Rex, I hope you don’t take YOUR loss too personally.

Rex smirks and he says "fair play" off mic

Rex: Thing is, we could go backwards and forwards all day, "I'm gonna beat you", "No I'm gonna beat you", the reality is that we are two of, if not THE two best wrestlers in this company, and no matter what happens in our match, next week we both go back to proving that statement to the world. Whatever happens, happens. I'll let your suggestion that Oliver Keane is better than all of Genesis combined slide, because I don't even think you believe it Dan... But you've got to hype up your boy I guess.

Rex begins to slowly walk as he continues

Rex: I mean, lets look at the last round of this tournament. I did what I said I was gonna do, and I defeated Uryu Ishida, slap bang in the middle of this ring. And you, you channeled your "inner Champ Slayer" and handily defeated Dicey Reilly. So there's a reason we're both confident. It's gonna be a contender for match of the year, Rex Adamson versus Daniel Reilly. Champ Slayer versus The King of Europe. We can agree to disagree on who we think will win, but I reckon if you were really that confident, you'd put your European Title on the line...

The crowd "oooh"s as Daniel Reilly adjusts his European Title

Rex: ...We both know you wont. You don't have to, so why would you? I'm just saying...

Daniel shakes his head at Rex and mouths "stay in your lane", Rex grins

Rex: It's all good. You can be the King of Europe. I'll focus on becoming King of the World. See you later "Champ".

Rex nonchalantly tosses the microphone away, and he and Tyler leave the ring, all four men sharing an uneasy staredown as Rex and Tyler walk backwards up the ramp to maintain eye contact

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue 16 Apr - 21:04

The scene opens in a well-lit room with Perfect Jack standing with his back against the camera. He has a mask in his hand. It is clear he is stood up straight and looking straight forward. Jack has long blonde hair tied up in one long braid, that reaches to the middle of his back in length.

PJ: Acer and The Saint. I hope you enjoyed our little tag match nine days ago. I know I did. I hope you've recovered well because what happened to you before will happen again. It will keep happening until you get the message. The message is this, Exodus is here to stay. Exodus are here to takeover 6CW and to put the rightful people in place, in a position of power to take this company to new and higher heights.

Perfect Jack laughs but it stops immediately.

PJ: For too long the likes of myself, Lex Hart and Clarke James have been over looked and disrespected. Cast aside as less than those who sit atop the 6CW mountain. Men like JJ Johnson, Acer and Saint. They have looked past us and down at us. No more. This stops now. Exodus stops this injustice right now. We shall have the respect we deserve.

Perfect Jack looks up and back down again.

PJ: When I was out with my eye injury, I lost everything. My job, my seat as the head of the table of my family, the respect and aduration of the fans. The months turned into years I was in exile and no one from this company reached out to me, I was cast aside and forgotten about like a broken toy. I was in a dark place, shrouded in misery and no hope. But there was one man who stretched his hand out and offered me redemption, he gave me a place at his side and more importantly, belief. Belief that I could be the man I once was, he extended that olive branch and showed me a path to rebuilding my life again.

PJ: That man? Clarke James. Yes, the man who gave me this scar over my eye that is covered by this mask, he took away to give. He stripped me down and built me back up again. He has given more than 6CW ever did.

The scene shows Perfect Jack putting the mask on and looking to his right.

PJ: Let's begin the show.

The scene fades to black.

Perfect Jack

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 17 Apr - 12:08

*Smoke fills the stage as the opening beats to So Fresh, So Clean play out into the arena. Just as we hear “Ain’t nobody dope as me, I’m just so fresh, so clean…”

JT: I don’t deserve this

RT: You don’t what?

*JT gives a loud and audible sigh as the music plays and Reborn struts down the ramp

JT: You listen to the man, it’s insanity. He’s writing a play for himself. Honestly, it’s a form of mastur…

RT:…minding! He’s masterminding the downfall of someone, we just don’t know who.

*Reborn stops by the ring and waits as, slowly, Ojore joins him.

JT: The big man, the bull, the fighter; Ojore waits until that entrance is over because he can’t stick all that dancing playboy schtick

*Reborn rolls into the ring and crosses it to grab a mic as Ojore instead takes his time, walks the steps and enters the ring just as Reborn raises the mic to his lips

RR: Hooooo boy, somebody worked themselves into a shoot, brother!

*He turns to look at Ojore, share in the joke with him, but his punisher is unmoved. It doesn’t seem that Reborn even notices

RR: Yeah, we got a live one. A bit of bait, and look what he does. His own damn match. Can’t even see it through. And all cos I, little old me, the superstar’s superstar, issued an open challenge.

*He pauses, looks a touch quizzical as he ponders. Then he turns to speak to Ojore.

RR: But here’s what I don’t get, big man. Little League goes after you, and for what? For me? Cos I called out some bums?

*He looks away from the again emotionless man and now down the aisle

RR: I asked for a damn legend of the business, but, hell, y’all, all he heard was the list of washouts. And he thought he should come and join ‘em, out in the open. That beat up, forgotten, fat old turd sure puts the thick in thickness. Ha ha! That’s a good one!

*He laughs as the fans boo him. He faces back out into the audience

RR: Please, that…

*He points at Ojore, but this time doesn’t look

RR: …that is an enforcer. That man is a weapon. He’s a good damn AK, whereas Little Leagues should be down at the YMCA. It doesn’t matter, he’ll probably be dead by my next Night of Glory. Until then…

*He turns to Ojore and gestures with his head it’s time to leave. The monster starts to as Reborn finishes

RR: …until you can find me someone worthy, I’ll be living life, spending my money, making more. Call my agent when the desperation takes hold.

*He drops the mic, his music plays and Reborn exits as the commentators talk about what might be coming next for Reborn, Ojore and Enforcer.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down