The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31)

+7
President Trump
BlueDragon1205
Bentyf1
Marky
DanielReilly
x12x
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 18 Apr 2024, 1:16 pm

6CWF HALL OF FAME - CLASS OF 2024 CEREMONY FEATURING: GENESIS & MAX ADAMSON

Bout 1
Cobra vs Jerome Dubois

Bout 2
Anthony Grace/Enforcer vs Geoff Steel/Marty Helms

Main Event
Blue Dragon vs GazzyD

*Plus all the fallout from last week's explosive "Go Home" show and build-up to the entire Night of Glory IX event

Night of Glory IX

6WF World Heavyweight Championship (If Max Adamson fails to win he must retire)
Eddy Kent (c) vs Chris Patricks vs Max Adamson

Hell in a Cell
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD

Fight for the Right Final
Liam Wood vs Rex Adamson

6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Dicey Reilly

The future of 6CWF
Exodus vs The Coalition

Enforcer vs Robin Reborn

Mike Masters vs Scott Harris

6CWF Xtreme Championship
Time Attack (30 minutes)
Anthony Grace vs Geoff Steel vs Marty Helms vs Mike Hill vs Ojore vs Uryu Ishida

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31)

Post by x12x Thu 18 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm

Our scene opens in the Plague Family complex, in a darkened room we see Plague sitting on the ground against a wall, the 6CW World Title held tight to his chest. As the camera focuses on Plague we notice he is still covered in the dry blood that remains from the hellacious title defence he was just put through. Plague sits in silence as a follower walks in.

Follower:
Edward...Gazzy still hasn't returned...

Plague remains in silence, almost still in shock from his match at Proving Ground

Follower:
Should we send people to find him? We need to prepare him for next week against Blue Dragon...he'll need us, his family.

Plague shakes his head and finally speaks

Plague:
Not this time...
...we will see him soon and words will be had...
...but this will be a lesson for our wayward Brother...

The follower looks a little shocked

Follower:
but Blue Dragon could hurt Gazzy...

Plague almost stifles a sick smile as he responds

Plague:
...and there are lessons to be learnt in pain.

I brought Gareth home by putting him through hell...now maybe a little more hell will remind him where his home is....where his FAMILY is.

Follower:
but Edward...

Plague snaps at the follower

Plague:
BUT NOTHING!

the follower stops in their tracks as Edward, clearly angry, begins to rant

Plague:
This is his lesson to learn!
...then he will have a choice to come home and continue to spread our message or return to the darkness where he once was before we picked him up from the ground.

now leave...

The follower seems dejected but leaves Plague in the room alone. Plague pulls the title belt even closer and begins to mumble inaudibly as if almost talking to the belt itself.

x12x

JJJohnson, gazzyD and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds (Hall of Fame Special) - Saturday 27th April 2024 (Episode 31)

Post by x12x Thu 18 Apr 2024, 3:26 pm

We see the figure of the Viper Liam Wood stood against a backdrop of a dark brick wall covered in graffiti, Wood seems to be in an alley out the back of the 6CW arena. He looks up at the camera and begins to speak, seeming pensive as he does.

Wood:
7th August 2017...

Wood pauses for a second

Wood:
...this is the date that I last lost my claim to a world title and since then, despite everything else I've achieved, I've not been able to call myself a world champion again since.

Wood has a focused look on his face as he continues

Wood:
You see, I've held world titles for a combined 458 days and in that time I beat legends of the game, set records and put my name on the map of this industry...cementing myself as one of the best to ever do it...the best in the business.

but you know what?

Right now...2446 days removed from holding a world title...that feels like ancient history and a change needs to happen.

Wood nods his head, clearly determined

Wood:
At Night Of Glory.

May 18th 2024
Two days before my 36th birthday

I put it all on the line in an attempt to win the Fight For The Right Tournament and I put the champions of this company on notice...I move one step closer to calling myself champion again and I can finally return to where I belong...

..the top of the mountain.

Wood pauses one last time, finally focusing on his opponent for Night Of Glory

Wood:
Rex Adamson...

...you are the future of this company...
...a future world champion...

...the so called Champ Slayer...

...lets see how true that is.

Wood lets a confident smile cover his face before walking out of the scene as it comes to an end.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 18 Apr 2024, 3:52 pm

The camera takes us to a busy little street with people wandering across the paths. A building in the background slowly begins to come into focus. It is a pub with the name ‘The Dame Tavern’ plastered across the front. The camera takes us into the pub and it is clear this is Dublin, Ireland. There isn’t many people in the pub, just a few tables full with people talking amongst themselves, Irish flags and memorabilia are plastered all over the walls. Music is playing at a gentle volume and the sound is interrupted by a shout.

DR: Pat! Another Guinness for the King and his good friend Oliver please!

Daniel Reilly and Oliver Keane are sat alone at a table in the middle of the room. Reilly is wearing a green Republic of Ireland replica football top and Keane is in a blue tweed suit. The 6CWF European Championship is lay across the table surrounded by empty pint glasses.

An elderly lady at the bar frowns towards the pair but grabs two glasses and begins to pour two pints of Guinness. Back at the table and Reilly is speaking loudly drawing looks from the locals sat at the other tables.

DR: See Oliver! The King told you this would be a good idea!

OK: I’m just not sure how wise it is coming to Dicey’s hometown and poking the bear! Although I must admit, this Guinness is good!

DR: Forget about that fool! Plus, you know the King takes his role as King of all of Europe very seriously and so Daniel Reilly must visit different parts of Europe to show that he is a good King to his people! And what more fitting place then Dublin, Ireland for the people of Ireland to sit alongside the King of Ireland!

Pat the landlady brings over the two pints to the table.

Pat: I’ll add them to the tab shall I? And I’ve warned you pair about the noise! One more remark about being the King of our Country and you’ll be out of here if these lot don’t get to you first!

Pat points over at the locals who are frowning towards Reilly and Keane. Reilly just laughs whilst Keane looks uneasy.

DR: And Daniel Reilly has told you that he is not here to cause trouble, the King is simply here to visit the grand sites of Ireland! And what a fine establishment you have here! There’s just one thing the King does not like!

Reilly points towards one of the walls. There are three large portraits hanging, one shows Robbie Keane in an Irish kit doing his trademark ‘gun shot’ celebration, the other is of Conor McGregor with two UFC Titles hanging over his shoulder. And in the middle is Dicey Reilly holding the 6CW Championship high above his head.

DR: You seem to be celebrating the wrong Reilly! But not to worry, the King will personally pay for that portrait to be removed and replaced with one of Daniel Reilly holding the 6CWF European Championship up high whilst wearing the Irish flag!

Pat: Mr Reilly, whilst I appreciate the offer, you will never quite have the career Dicey Reilly has had! You can call yourself a King all you want but you will never have the love or respect from the great people of Ireland!

Reilly smirks to himself before lifting his glass and taking a big gulp.

DR: Do you speak to all of your guests like that? The King will be sure to leave a review but for now the King must go and address that worthless Irish a**hole! Oliver, get the tab will you!

Reilly stands to leave and the camera fades away back to the arena. Suddenly ‘Broken Dreams’ begins to play and out comes Reilly and Keane.

JT: Well clearly a pre recorded video there as it seems Daniel Reilly is here and live!

RJ: I see he’s been to the merch stand!

Reilly is wearing a Dicey Reilly ‘Born to Fight’ t shirt as he rolls into the ring and reaches for a microphone as Keane stands behind him. The music begins to fade and the boos go up in volume as Reilly begins to speak.

DR: Ladies and Gentlemen, where does the King start? How about the King starts by talking to you all about the further disrespect this Company has shown him. It appears that when it comes to Daniel Reilly, the rules are slightly different. You see, it appears that anyone can put on a referee shirt and make an official decision on a match to cost a King his chance to advance to the Fight for the Right tournament.

Reilly chuckles to himself.

DR: Now the King does not know if that was a JJ or Walker decision but to be quite frank, the King doesn’t care and the King is not surprised. So if that’s the new rules around here then the King is formally announcing that he will be referee for every single Night of Glory match up including his own match against Dicey Reilly!

Now the King isn’t stupid enough to think that will be allowed to happen but it appears one rule for the King, another rule for everyone else. And it’s funny because no man or woman has done more for this Company this past year then Daniel Reilly has! No one has put as much time and as much effort in as the King has this past year to make this Company grow like it has! But before the King addresses the man he came out here to address, the King quickly wants to take a moment to talk to another idiot, the wife stealer himself, Uryu Ishida!

A huge cheer erupts at the mention of Uryu’s name which draws a smirk from Reilly.

DR: Isn’t it funny how the King has carried this company on his back and made this European Championship mean something and you people boo the King but yet you cheer for a man who tried to take his best friends wife? Uryu, the King does not want to waste too much breath on somebody who has fell as low down the card as you have these last couple of months so let’s keep it very simple, if you ever disrespect Daniel Reilly ever again then the King will do everyone a favour and shut you up for good! But for the reason the King is here, Dicey Reilly!

The cheers get even louder at the mention of Dicey’s name drawing a further smirk from Reilly.

DR: Now Dicey, the King expects these people and the management of this place to disrespect him but you? After all you and Daniel Reilly have been through? The King gave you a retirement speech befitting of the 6CWF legend that you are just for you to decide to turn up and cost the King his match last week? You cost the King and then you once again put them dirty, grubby hands of yours on the King’s European Championship and then surprise, surprise, despite your poor recent run, you are granted a Title shot against the King at the biggest event of the year. Well on your head be it!

The match that is 15 years in the making. Daniel vs Dicey, Original vs Original, Reilly vs Reilly at Night of Glory for the 6CWF European Championship! Dicey, this Title means a lot to the King, he is now in his seventh month of holding this Championship and is fast closing on the record as the longest ever holder of the European Championship. And yet you think you are going to be the one to stop Daniel Reilly and his historic run? Dicey, bigger and better men have tried and failed. Geoff Steel alone had three shots at the King and just as you will come to learn, he could not find a way to prise this Gold from the King’s hands! Three men in Exodus could not take the King’s Title when he beat all three of them single handily in a 3 on 1 handicap match!

Dicey, how could you ever handle the weight of a whole Continent on your shoulders? Look at you, you are beaten, you are broken, you are at the end. You do not have what it takes to rule over all of Europe like the King does!

And this is not disrespect, Dicey, this is facts. The King does respect you Dicey, he tried to give you the retirement you deserved last week, he even showed his face in public wearing your merchandise!

Reilly looks down at the Dicey shirt he is wearing before smirking to himself as the fans boo.

DR: This match will be historic, it will go down as one of the greatest, the very first time Daniel and Dicey have fought each other at Night of Glory. Dicey, this will be your retirement match, the King is going to put an end to your career once and for all! It was always going to be Daniel Reilly who hammered the nails into your coffin and how befitting that we get to do it at the biggest show of the year for the biggest and most prestige Championship in this damn company! And Dicey, as the King said, he means no disrespect and to prove it, when all is said and done, at the following weeks Proving Ground after Night of Glory, Daniel Reilly will personally throw you a retirement party right here in the middle of the ring so you can see your fans one last time!

Reilly begins to laugh as he looks down at the Dicey shirt he is wearing. Reilly then tears away at it, ripping it off and tossing it to the side. Underneath, Reilly is wearing another shirt. It is near enough identical expect inside of ‘Dicey Reilly: Born to Fight’ on it, it instead reads ‘Daniel Reilly: Born to Fight’. Reilly holds his European Championship up high before turning around to reveal wording on the back of the shirt: ‘The King of Ireland’.

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:48 pm

We see Max Adamson stood backstage, he is flicking through some small cue cards, as if mentally rehearsing his Hall of Fame speech, when Clarissa approaches him. The former couple share a hug and smile as Max sighs

Clarissa: How are you feeling?

Max: Yeah I’m okay… Hang on… Is this on the record or off the record?

Clarissa: You know me, everything is on the record…

The pair share a laugh

Max: But yeah, I’m okay. Bit sore, obviously. I don’t think my body would be too upset if Night of Glory was my last match!

Clarissa: I have to ask… What do you have to gain by putting yourself through all this when you were happily retired just last year?

Max smirks and nods in acknowledgement

Max: I get it… But look at what happened. I got offered a sh*tload of money by the Saudis to come out of retirement and face Eddy Kent. A complete one off. But like anyone, once you get the bug, the buzz of a live crowd… It’s like nothing else. And if this turns out to be my last match, it’s the best way to bow out. Main Eventing Night of Glory again, with a chance to break the record for most World Championships… Be the first guy to 6 reigns.

Clarissa looks a little puzzled

Clarissa: Has nobody got more than five yet? That surprises me. Which five have you won?

Max looks surprised

Max: As if you don’t remember… Two-time 6WF Undisputed Champion, two-time 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, and one time 6wE World Champ-

Clarissa: Mmm-hmm

Max looks at Clarissa incredulously

Max: What do you mean by that?!

Clarissa: Who did you beat for that?

Max looks a little awkward

Max: I mean… I awarded it to myself as the owner of the company… But shut up. Still counts.

There is a pause before Clarissa laughs

Clarissa: I’m only winding you up!

Max: Uh huh…

Clarissa and Max have an awkward silence as they both seem to be a little caught up in the moment, before Max breaks the silence

Max: Either way. I either become a three-time 6WF Champion, and six-time World Champion, or I retire main eventing Night of Glory. And it’s gonna be an absolute war, between Kent, Patricks and myself. We’ve all beaten each other before, and we’ve all lost to each other before, so I’ve got as good as chance of winning as anyone.

Clarissa: Aren’t you worried about Rex, and the rest of Genesis?

Max grins before laughing

Max: Honestly, nah. It’s going to surprise nobody when Rex, Tyler Roth and Michael Sweetwater interfere. We might even see Ralph Santos come out of referee retirement if we’re really lucky. Kent might think he’s made this a triple threat match to force Patricks and I to fight each other, but the other reason is that anything goes in a triple threat match. He thinks he’s big braining, but he’s as predictable as ever.

Clarissa: What about Rex, facing Liam Wood for the Fight for the Right contract.

Max smiles

Max: To be honest, I’m torn on that. I’d love Liam Wood to teach him a lesson, to get back into the World Title scene like he deserves to, but then there’s that part of me, that still wants Rex to succeed. I still want him to achieve his dreams. Blood is thicker than water. I’m never not gonna want what’s best for Rex. It’s just that we currently disagree about what is best. He thinks Genesis is what’s best for him. I personally think he’d have more joy in a Phil Collins tribute band than as Eddy Kent’s lackey in Genesis. But like I said, it doesn’t mean I want him to fail. He’s still my nephew. Anyway, it was good to see you Clarissa. I need to work on this speech.

Clarissa stammers a little

Clarissa: I mean, I have some free time, if you want I can help you with your speech…

Max smiles at Clarissa

Max: Sure. I’d like that. I mean…

Max coughs and clears his throat

Max: I would appreciate the help. In a professional capacity.

Clarissa: Of course.

The pair smile again and the camera fades to black

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 21 Apr 2024, 7:00 pm

[6CWF Proving grounds and Hall of Fame show returns from a commercial break as the camera reveals a stacked Copperbox arena, live in London. The fans are still hyped and excited from the insane events of Proving Grounds last week which included the hellacious monsters ball match, Alex Walker mystery accomplice and of course Eddy Kent's and Rex Adamson's dismantling of Max Adamson and Chris Patricks. Numb screeches out with ferocity over the soundwaves inside the Copperbox arena as the fans rise to their feet in respect and acknowledgment at the incoming arrival of hall of fame group Genesis. Three men walk into shot as the camera races up the ramp as the fans let their voices be heard at Genesis. Flanked by the rottweiler of Genesis, Michael Sweetwater and former referee turned assistant and confidente, Ralph Santos, 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent stands tall. Sweetwater is wearing a black under armour tracksuit bottoms and green nike trainers while Santos is wearing a three piece black armani suit with a poison gree tie and green cufflinks. Kent stands tall and proud as the camera zooms in on him with the 6WF world championship over his shoulder. The wounds are clear to see however as Kent is nursing a bruised cheek following the tables match and brawl from Proving Grounds last week. Kent is wearing his "Levels Above" 6CWF black t-shirt with the lettering in green. He is also wearing black tracksuit bottoms and poison green air jordans. Sweetwater and Santos move slightly back into the background as Kent wryly smiles as he removes his 6WF title and raises it into the sky slowly as fireworks shoot off from the sides of the titantron behind Genesis. The voices of RJ and JT can then be heard over the airwaves as the fans continue to stand with their phones filming the entrance of the daddy of the 6CWF with the camera zooming up to Kent who hands the title to Santos and smiles broadly as he begins his descent to the ring.]

JT: And here he is, RJ.. our undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion followed by some of his hall of fame group, Genesis. Michael Sweetwater and Ralph Santos in toe... have you ever seen a champion like this RJ? Hall of fame Genesis in 2024... Greatness on another level. This group has been taken to new heights from our 6WF world heavyweight champ...

RJ: 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion Eddy Kent is certainly looking confident and why shouldn't he be? the biggest triple threat match of all time is on the horizon however... he has alot riding on this match. Can Kent finally remove the thorn from his side, Max Adamson once and for all on the grandest stage of them all?
JT: Max made his choice, RJ. Don't forget that. As did Patricks! they are coming from the Daddy of this company, arguably one of the greatest of time... or certainly on his way to the greatest of all time, Eddy Kent. They made their choice and now have to live with the possible consequences..

RJ: Eddy Kent's hold on the 6WF world championship, JT, has certainly been one of a kind so far JT. He has been to war with legends and top superstars of this company, Dicey Reilly and Scott Harris for instance and has defeated them in some of the best matches we have seen in 6CWF.

[Kent reaches the steel steps by ringside and the camera zooms in on the champion. Kent looks up at the camera and smriks, winking his right eye and muttering Daddy always wins. Before moving up the steps and making his way through the ring ropes. Santos and Sweetwater do the same as the crowd remain on their feet. The spotlight is on the three men as they pace the middle of the ring. Santos hands Kent his title and Kent slowly raises it once more over his head and more fireworks explode from the titantron with fans still on their feet. Kent then hands Santos back the title and exchanges it for a microphone. Numb dies down as the fans start a Daddy's home chant, a Max Adamson chant and some loud boos for good measure. Kent licks his lips with glee and toses the microphone around in his hands as the camera once again zooms in on the champion. Kent's ice cold blue eyes peer around the arena as he raises the microphone to his lips.]

Kent: Copperbox Arena, London... DADDY'S HOME!

[The crowd are largely hostile towards the arrogant Eddy Kent who smirks, a small minority cheer in appreciation of Kent and Genesis while Santos and Sweetwater point at their man, the leader of Genesis. Kent scratches his cheek softly before raising the microphone back to his lips once more.]

Kent: I'm going to be honest for a second here... Genesis is a hall of fame group. And you will all respect and acknowledge that fact. I'm annoyed... i'm annoyed that I have to come to this ring and say this but here we are... Genesis is a hall of fame group because of the man leading the whole thing in twenty, twenty four.  I'm not a politician... i'm not running for prime-minister, i'm not running for a presidency. I don't need to sell myself to you people... because you all know deep down that i'm the greatest to ever do this. Genesis is the greatest group ever to do this.

Kent: I shouldn't be annoyed... I shouldn't have to be this worried or stressed out. But again... here we are. I'm defending the title they all want on the biggest stage of them all in the biggest triple threat match of all time at Night of Glory. Here's the real kicker though... I can still lose the match even if i'm not the one pinned. That's right, your daddy, your end game boss... the one thats above all could surrender the title they all want without even being involved...

Kent: But since you people, the millions watching around the world on Amazon prime for some reason doubt me, a man of my word... i'm going to state the obvious, so clearly and so simply that even the dumbest can understand. At Night of Glory, In the biggest triple threat match of all time, I'm walking into Hampden Park as champion and walking out as 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion. You people should know this by now... you buy my shirt, read my shirt.. I'm just levels above.

Kent: Now to some, even in this day, still like to think I'm not a man of my word... it might seem like an arrogant statement. But to me, this is the cold hard truth. Night of Glory, main events... the biggest stages of them all, that's the easy part for me. Because every single day of the week, i'm prepping... I'm operating on 120 percent not just 100 percent. The wins come easy and I always win when the chips are down. But to everyone else in this company, everyone else in the back... like it or not, they need me to win.

Kent: They need me to win because when Eddy Kent is winning, the entire 6CWF business is winning and amazon prime are winning. And do you know what? I could be like Max Adamson... I could be like Chris Patricks. Yeah, I could have my career like theirs. Just moments here and there...and still end up in the hall of fame. I could show up at 80 percent and do what they do. They've had moments in the past few weeks also I will give them that.Patricks getting a fluke win over me and the two blindsiding Genesis... tough guys. But that's all it is... just moments in a week or two.

Kent: Let me break it down... Since Beachfront Brawl at the end of the Summer I have been doing this perfectly night after night, week after week carrying this company. Not moments, just perfection every night and every week. The numbers dont lie... the viewing figures dont lie. Is it a shock that viewing figures have gone through the roof since I've been your 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion? who do you think has dragged 6CWF back into the mainstream? me. The one company everybody wants a piece of because of me. It's not rocket science is it... but sadly, this brings me to Max Adamson and Chris Patricks.

[The crowd are groaning and booing at Kent's egotistical tirade with chants of Patricks and Adamson beginning to pop off. Kent shrugs his shoulders and breaks out half a smile with an evil glint in his eye. Kent raises the microphone back to his lips once again.]

Kent: If I could give you one or two word which describes the soon to be hall of famer, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks... it would be fantasists or dreamers. This is their dream... two friends gunning for the title they all want on the grandest stage of them all with one wanting his greatest ever moment. You want the greatest victory of your career, Max? on your biggest weekend ever? Max... I'm dealing in reality here. Last week your nephew, the son and I broke your body... and deep down your spirit.

Kent: Max and even you Chris... you're hanging on by a thread. This is it. This is the great story of your friendship coming to a dark, cold and brutal ending. Because not only am I ending your friendship... i'm ending the career of the great Max Adamson. Because at Night of Glory you both cannot beat me. I'm inevitable. Chris... you want to complete the comeback right? there's nobody better right to be 6WF undisputed champion? come on Chris.. that's nonsense. Go ahead though... ride your friends coattails and try and sneak a championship.

Kent: Because, Chris, you believe you're championship material in my era... that's fine but I will call that delusion. And Max... the fairytales you both have. The dreamers and romantics in my universe, they both want Max Adamson to create a fairytale script or Chris Patricks, the underdog champion. You both think that the 6WF undisputed world championship is your dream? I got news for you... it's not. Max, your final match in this company with me is your dream. Chris, your biggest match of your career against the greatest of all time, me, that's your dream. Your stories are ending at Night of Glory... But mine. Mine is just beginning.

Kent: Because believe it or not, you fellas, your the last piece of the puzzle. The launching pad which is taking Eddy Kent and his Genesis to a different level. You both think, and all of you in the 6CWF universe think you've seen the best of Eddy Kent? just wait for what you see is coming next. That is why i'm the daddy of the company, the leader of Genesis and truly levels above because I dont deal in fairytales or stories... I'm the golden guy. Everything I do, I win. Everything I touch turns to gold.

Kent: Genesis and I... we save careers. We create legacies which will continue my dominance for generations to come. Max, look at who gave your nephew the greatest start in his career that will set him up for decades of success once I'm gone. We're going to have more gold at Genesis... oh you better believe it. At Night of glory, in the biggest triple threat match in history i'm crushing dreams and fairytales. Because i'm a man of my word and you should all believe me now.

Kent: At Night of Glory, in the main event to end all main events, the biggest triple threat match ever, i'm going to smash your dreams and leave. I'm going to break bodies, I'm going to stack broken bodies and then i'm going to pin Max Adamson and Chris Patricks and the referee is going to count 1....2.....3 and then i'm going to hold my 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship over my head... and you're all going to look up. And you're going to see a man in his God mode era. You're going to see a man that is the best of the best.

Kent: And then you're going to hear a whole departments budget worth of pyrotechnics fire into the Scottish night sky, the colour green lighting it up and then you're going to understand why... you're all going to understand why I'm truly the daddy of 6CWF, the end game boss, the leader of Genesis and a man that is simply... Levels above.

[Succession roars over the speakers as Kent speaks out his last words with venom, staring intensly into the camera facing the ring. Kent slowly hands his title to Ralph Santos who accepts it without question as Sweetwater nods at his leader. Kent looks around the arena with a sinister and confident smile, nods at the reaction he is getting before the trio exit the ring as the show fades to a commercial break promoting teamZoomZoom.]

Bentyf1

JJJohnson and gazzyD like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 22 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm

Backstage we see Blue Dragon in his dressing room, He's taping up his right fist and his left wrist. He has a scowl on his face, moreso than usual but it's not pure anger there seems to be something else there... He starts to lace his boots up when there's a knock at the door.

BD: 
What!? 
What? 
Who the.. come in...

Tim Allen pops his head round the door, he has a mic in hand and he cautiously moves over to where BD in sitting and takes a seat near him

TA:
I was wondering if we could get a moment of your time after the Monsters ball last week and your unsuccessful championship oppertunity against Edward Plague....

BD:
Your going to ask a stupid question anyway... What's the point in saying no.. go on..

TA:
Well.. last week we saw you and Logan Kincade in a triple threat with Plague, he came out on top, it has to be said with an impressive performance. How do you think that was possible knowing his odds on that match?

BD:
I don't believe in 'Odds' Timmy. Technically his odds where one in three. Is that really that hard to beat? The real question here is what did he do to top the odds in his favour? Well I'd say his little gang of goons attacking me and Logan during the match where quite a big factor. You see Tim, he's not the only one with men willing to.lay their wellbeing on the line to help him out. He has a Church full of weak.minded souls ready to stand with him.... Me? I have an army! My people are strong and passionate. I have a whole city of like minded individuals. Not only that, but I have a 'family' of accocieates. I have my own backup if I wanted it, but I don't use it, because im a man of my word, and when I say I will do something I mean I will do it myself....

TA:
Interesting you spoke about family just now... You where in that match with your Brother Logan Kincade and yet I don't believe you two even touched? For better or for worse you both decided to do your own thing, can you tell me more about that?

BD:
Well... Logan and I have a history like nothing you've ever seen before, we would like nothing better than to kick each others teeth in half the time. The rest of the time, we want to work together and kick other peoples teeth in, but your right, me and Logan wheren't on opposite teams last week, but we also wheren't on the same page. I've got to admit, I don't quite know why. It seems maybe it's been a little too long since we've shared a ring in an official match, and Plague took advantage of that, Ive got to say, he surprised me last week, all credit to him, it was a dirty win, but it was a win none the less.

TA:
What would you say contributed to the loss last week? Do you see anything you should have done differently in the match that would have changed the result?

BD:
I took my eye off the ball Tim, I'm not too big to admit it.i got carried away with Plagues boys and it cost me the title, I'm not going to give it the 'get back on that horse' bullsh*t. But I will promise my fans, my foes and myself that it will not happen again. The next time the oppertunity arises, to behead that snake, the next time I get a shot at that title, I don't care who is in my way... I am taking it, by any means necessary...

TA:
Does that include Logan?

BD:
Logan, wouldn't have it any other way.. speaking of Logan, me and him have got quite alot to 'work out' in the ring so if you'll excuse me, I was on my way to the gym now to go a few rounds and get re-acquainted with my brother... 

Blue Dragon stands and takes a phone out of his bag, dialing a number before barging past Tim Allen and put of the dressing room...

TA:
There we have it folks. Blue Dragon says, he had a bad night, and it won't happen again... Thanks for joining us...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 23 Apr 2024, 9:31 am

As Daniel is feeling smug with himself “Born to Fight” blasts out as Dicey walks out on the stage clapping at Daniel

Dicey: A performance fit for a King

Daniel shouts up at Dicey “I am the King”

Dicey: You sure are and who am I a low some peasant to disagree but Kings fall and peasants rise to greet them, we all swim in the sh*t at the end Danny boy and your bath is coming.

Crowd: DICEY’S GONNA GET YOU!!

Dicey: I was sh*tting backstage on my own royal throne listening to all the drivel coming out of your mouth and I just had to come out here and set some things straight. All this talk about retiring me two weeks ago is just pure fantasy, look Dan you beat me right in the centre of that ring well done but was it a clean win? Was it a righteous win that you can be proud of or was it another win because you had the help of the court jester, little Olly. See you can’t stand toe to toe with me Danny, you never could. You always need help or an angle to get the better of me but I will always come back, I will always walk straight back into that ring and f**k up your day just like I did last week.

The crowd cheer as Daniel Reilly starts to shout at Dicey who is just smirking at him

Dicey: Oh look at you getting your panties in a twist, I thought with all that Guinness you were drinking it would have given you some balls. You talk about carrying this company on your shoulder for what….7 months? Making 6CWF what it is today how about carrying a company on your shoulders for years like I did with 6CW

Crowd: 6-C-W

Dicey: You have no idea what it is like to do that, you are just doing what you did back in the day, standing out front trying to shout the loudest so someone will take notice. It’s the like of me, in the trenches, doing the dirty work, week in and week out that keeps places like this going. I was there through 6WE invasions, 6WF invasions, fighting against backstage politics, the bit*hing, the backstabbing all of it. While the likes of you were fighting to suckle at the teet of what you saw as the superior product, somewhere you could make a bigger name for yourself but all in all you failed and disappeared and was forgotten. While I grinded and bled and did it all off my own back because I don’t need a helping hand or anyone to do what I say I will do. Ask Keith Leone, Liam Wood, Median, Marty Helms, Antione Mason, Jerome Dubois and even look in the f**king mirror and ask yourself. At the biggest show in Wrestling…OUR F**KING SHOW, Night of Glory I am going to not only take that belt from you but I am going to show the World who the better Reilly is…

Crowd: DI-CEY

Last edited by President Trump on Wed 24 Apr 2024, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 23 Apr 2024, 7:12 pm

The scene opens outside a hospital, a car speeds in to scene and skids to a halt outside the hospital entrance and gazzy emerges from the vehicle

??: sir…excuse me sir. You cant park there

G: so sue me

Gazzy ignores the request to move his car by the hospital attendant and frantically makes his way through a crowded reception earlier

G: My partner was brought in a few hours ago, James…..Christy James?

Gazzy waits impatiently as the receptionist taps away at her computer

R: ah yes……she’s been taking down to the delivery room. Straight down the corridor second door on the left, room 102

G: thank you

Gazzy quickly makes his way down the corridor as the camera struggles to keep up. Gazzy finds the room Christy is in and takes a deep breath to himself before entering the room. The camera tries to follow but is blocked off by gazzy

G: dude!! You mind?

Gazzy opens the door again and a scream of pain can be heard from Christy inside. The camera hangs about still rolling as the screams of Christy are quickly replaced by the crying of a new born child

The screen fades to black and then starts up much later on inside a private hospital room. Christy is asleep in the bed as gazzy is sat next to her, her hand in his as she slowly comes too. Gazzy gets up and kisses her on her head

G: Hey you

CJ: Where…is everything OK?

G: Everything is fine. The nurse thought it was best to take her to give you some rest and I said I’d buzz her when you were awake

Gazzy reaches for a button as Christy pulls herself up in the bed to a seated position. Gazzy joins her on the bed and she cuddles up to him. The two share a kiss again as they are interrupted by the nurse, a bundle of blankets in her arms

N: So….mum and dad. Here she is

The nurse passes Christy her daughter and Christy immediately bursts out crying as gazzy kisses her on her temple again

CJ: can you believe we did it?

G: We did……and she’s perfect

Gazzy looks down at his daughter, clearly fighting back tears. A look of pride on his face at both Christy and his daughter

N: and does she have a name yet?

Gazzy and Christy look at each other and they both nod

G: Willow…..her name is Willow

The nurse smiles at both parents before exiting the room leaving them alone for the first time with their child

CJ: I’m so happy you were here for her birth. I don’t think I could have done it without you

G: you messing? Wasn’t anything that was gonna keep me away from being here for this

CJ: I thought one thing may have

G: You mean Plague? Listen, I know you don’t like him, and I get that. But I owe it to him, he helped me find a belief in myself that had been lost and is a big reason I’m still signed to 6CWF, heck, he’s massive reason to me becoming a champion once again. A feeling that I never thought I would ever experience again. Besides he didn’t know I left

A look of surprise appears on Christy’s face

CJ: You just snuck out?

G: I was in the ring mid-match and Allie told me you’d gone in to labour. I sprinted from the ring and headed back to the locker room to change

CJ: and you just left?

G: Well, not exactly. Turns out Plague had one of his followers watching me

CJ: and? You didn’t attack him did you?

G: Ermmmmm, their may have been some forceful measures taken that allowed me to make an exit, but not by me

CJ: What….How? Who?

Gazzy takes a deep breath

G: Uryu

CJ: Uryu?

G: Yep….just as the follower was about to reach the pen they had Plague cooped up in. he blindsided him buying me the time to escape. I feel awful, I didn’t even thank the guy. Whilst you were sleeping I tried texting him but given everything that’s gone between the two of us the last few months what the hell do I even say. Me and Plague made that guys life miserable and still he does something like that is

Gazzy has a look of regret on his face as Christy puts her hand on his knee to reassure him

CJ: You do know, its not too late to undo the last few months

Gazzy gets off the bed and starts to pace from one side of the room to the other

G: Its not as simple as that. Do I regret the way I’ve acted the past couple of months? Of course I do. That’s never been me, you know that! But like I say, I do owe Plague some allegiance for what he’s done for resurrecting my career. You know……I’m only 40 years old and in the best shape I’ve ever been in, yet since 6CWF made a return I was on a downward trajectory in my career, at least I was before Plague. Since then I climbed the mountain again and because of him I know deep down I can do it when and if the situation ever came about.

Gazzy looks from Christy and down to Baby Willow, a smile spreads across his face

G: Plus…..this little one. I want her to grow up and see me doing what I do best. I want her to be proud of me like I already am of her

CJ: You know my feelings on Plague, I think he’s a creep and I just wish you could see it too. See how he has used you as a means to take that title for himself. A title that you….not him, worked so hard to win

For a moment gazzy appears to be taking Christys words in and mulling them over before shaking his head

G: no…no…I owe it to him. I’m not saying its going to be like this forever. But for now, this is what I need to to do. I need to repay the faith to him that he has shown in me

Christy looks disappointed, but her attempts to argue further are forgotten as Baby Willow starts to murmur. She readjusts the blanket to prevent her from waking up

CJ: Are you not even concerned about Plague is going to do after you walked out on him?

G: I was if I’m honest. Like I’m not an idiot. I know that Plague can be a bit……..unhinged from time to time and hes probably going to devide some torturous punishment for me but tonight….f*ck him, I wasn’t missing this

Christy gives gazzy a stern look and then looks down at Christy

G: sorry flip him……God that’s gonna take some getting used to. Anyways, I saw the results, he won. So its not as if me not being there cost him. Besides with Hell in a Cell around the corner, whether he wants to admit it or not, he needs me

CJ: Hell in a cell?

G: Walker signed it off. At Night of Glory its me and Plague against Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade in Hell in a Cell

CJ: God I hate this…….you just be careful. I……..we need you. I don’t know what would happen if anything happened to you

Gazzy kisses Christy on the head again

G: I’ll be reet. Besides I’m not gonna let anything happen to me when I have myt two favourite girls at home

The two cuddle up to each other when gazzy is distracted by the outline of a hooded figure outside of the hospital room. He gets off the bed and opens the door but looking both ways down the corridor there is nobody. He is going to enter back to the room with Christy when he notices a package on the floor. He reaches down and opens up the box to find a replica of the Music box he hit Uryu with as the scene ends

gazzyD

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 23 Apr 2024, 7:16 pm

We cut to the back stage area where we can see Geoff Steel and Tim Allen already walking and talking the camera is filming over their shoulder and picks up mid conversation.

GS: No honestly Tim I really do suck these days, you and I, the entire roster, the road crew, the people in catering, everyone in attendance, everybody is thinking it. I take onboard your words of encouragement but no matter what I try I just can’t get going, I can’t keep going out there and promising a change in the wind is around the corner and soon it will be different, then just continue to lose, I’m a laughing stock Tim let’s face it.

TA: Sure you may be down on your luck right now but look clearly the higher ups still see something you, you’re in with as good a shot as anybody of winning that Xtreme championship at Night of Glory.

GS: Please we all know what they see in me a way of elevating more competent superstars by giving them a win over a former world champion who’s far past his best. I literally stood on top of that ladder last week and froze and just watched as Helms claimed the victory for his team, I didn’t even attempt to stop it from happening, I let his retelling of my past failures of the last 12 months get to me because deep down I know it is true.

TA: It’s not like you’ve gone out there every week and been tossed around and severely outclassed by your opponents you’re just falling short.

GS: You can pretty much count the number of wins I’ve had in last 12 months Tim on one hand. It’s the falling just short that’s the most worrying because I’ve never been the best wrestler but I was one heck of a fighter and dragged myself to success, now I can’t even do that I’m starting to have serious doubts as to what even is the point anymore. For the first time in my career I’m on the edge of the void about to fall into the abyss of irrelevancy and no matter what I try I just keep falling.

Tim tries to talk but Steel interrupts him.

GS: I’ve had enough of the pep talk Tim as good as your intentions may be. If I fail at Night Of Glory I might have to to make a serious decision over my future here in 6CWF either I can no longer compete at this level or it may be I just can’t compete at any level.

Steel then swiftly moves from Tim leaving him to ponder the words he’s just heard.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 24 Apr 2024, 2:21 pm

We see Uryu outside the hospital, His ribs taped up as he is in a quiet area outside. He looks at his phone and dials a number. His face looking slightly relieved when he hears a voice.

???: ...Leave a message after the beep.

UI: Hey, Last week. Don't think I will regret what I did. If he wants to come after me then so be it. You know where to find me if you need help in the future. Don't prove me wrong. Enjoy your kid.

Uryu quickly hangs up as he nods.

UI: Alright...easy thing done. Now I gotta look forward to another journey into pain. Another journey which ends up coming back here...

Uryu leans on the building and pats its brickwork, The cold sensation of the bricks sending a happy gasp through his body.

UI: Ohhh that feels nice...yet I know it won't last long. The building itself tells me itself to keep moving. Keeps telling me to go back out there...as if I stay too long in one spot it gets warm...then its hot, Then it starts burning. Never knew the building itself would motivate me in this way. Normally it's just the staff telling me to get outta here. Maybe I could claim this place as a second home in the future?

Uryu chuckles turn into a heavy cough as he stumbles forward and struggles to keep balance.

UI: Yet...this is a reminder to me. Every single time I get hurt is a reminder to do better, To get better. So why the hell did I throw my hat into the ring with this Xtreme Time Attack? Why did I risk my stay here being permenant? I just got through one war that lasted several months and now I am in another. Is this how bad I wanna improve? That I am willing to risk everything? If this was twenty years ago I'd be called young and stupid. Hell I bet some are calling me old n stupid for doing it. Yet...I must do it. I need to shake off the rust that is rattling in the joints. I need to go toe to toe with the man that bested me once again and wrap a chair around his skull just so he remembers me. I need to win this to prove I am ready to try again.

Uryu looks at his phone and smiles.

UI: But tonight may not be the best time for that...

Uryu dials a number and waits.

???: ...Leave a message and I'll get back to you, Unless it's Uryu Ishida and then I won't.

Uryu smirks and hangs up.

UI: Glad he updated it.

Uryu chuckles as he starts walking towards the general direction of the arena.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:13 pm

Clarissa stands poised backstage, awaiting her cue for the interview. As the cameraman counts down, Acer steps into the frame, coffee in hand.

“Now, Acer, while you seem to have cooled off since the incident in the trainers’ room, there’s still a simmering intensity about you. Is everything alright within the Coalition?”

“The Coalition isn’t the issue here. Saint, JJ, and I, we’re like brothers. Sure, we have our disagreements, but last week showed we’re all on the same page.” Acer takes a deliberate sip of his coffee, gathering his thoughts. “But my frustration with JJ has shifted. Night of Glory, it’s Exodus versus Coalition, a battle that will shape the future of 6CWF. Yet, it feels like Clarke James, Perfect Jack, Lex Steele, hell the world sees it as JJ and Saint versus the rest. My name? It’s like it doesn’t even exist in their narrative. I wish it was out of fear, but let’s be real, it’s because they don’t see me as their equal. To them I’m just a bump in the road on the route to JJ and Saint.

“In some ways I get it, I don’t have the Hall of Fame resumés that my brothers have. Everyone in our match has held a championship at least once, except me. There’s a mixture of reasons for that - for one, JJ and Saint are generational superstars, whereas I’m humble enough to realise that I’m not. You could argue that I deserved championship opportunities when I ran 6WF, but I put my ego aside for the betterment of the promotion. Or you could look at the fact that the enemies I made when running 6WF took sadistic delight in holding me back and running me out of the company at every opportunity when they were in charge.”

“While our Night of Glory opponents incessantly bitch and moan that they’ve been wronged, I’ve never once complained about the hand I’ve been dealt. Putting all that aside, in the ring, I can hang with the absolute best. Clarke, Jack, Lex—I’m man enough to admit that you’re among the elite, and guess what? That means I can go toe-to-toe with you!”

“So whilst you remain fixated on JJ and Saint, continually underestimating me, I’ll use Night of Glory to prove my worth. I’ll demonstrate to you, the entire roster, and the world that I deserve to share the ring with you. That I am among the best in this business, and I will lead the Coalition to victory! And at Night of Glory, you will learn to respect MY NAME!”

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down