The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne?

+9
Captain Charisma
patrick91
Ar aghaidh le cheile
Cari
Thomond
John Cregan
RebelBhoy
Irish Curry
Gaelic-Warrior
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne? - Page 4 Empty Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne?

Post by Gaelic-Warrior Thu 21 Jul - 19:54

First topic message reminder :

Predictions for this weeks qualifiers in the championship football-
Round 3-

Trone V oor ma- Red hands by 9

Round 4-

Kildare V Derry- Kildare by 11
Limerick V Wexford- Wexford by 3

And undoubtedly the pick of the week Cork V Down-
No confirmations of the an dun team but here are dork's starters-

Quirke

O'Sullivain- Canty- Shields

O'Leary- Miskella- Kissane

O'Connor- Walsh

Goold- Kelly- O'Neil

Goulding- O'Connor- Kerrigan

After reading the comments of Kevin McKernan and his boss McCartan it is clear that Down obviously are right up for this and will put up a good fight. The mourne men could also have Ambrose Rodgers, Liam Doyle and Danny Hughes fit for the match. Even so I don't think it will be enough to stop a hungry rebels team that is looking pretty strong and Down haven't been as convincing. Cork bring in Fintan Goold into their half-forwards to replace the injured sheehan and am expecting a good performance from the likes of Graham Canty, John Miskella and the forwards. Should make good viewing on TSG next week- Dork by 10
Gaelic-Warrior
Gaelic-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne? - Page 4 Empty Re: Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne?

Post by akaredtop Wed 27 Jul - 10:57

This sounds like rubbish to me. Someone trying to stick the boot into Galvin. That is really sad for the O Leary family but I don't think Noel or Paul need motivation to get stuck into each other.

akaredtop

Back to top Go down

Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne? - Page 4 Empty Re: Football Qualifers RD3/4- Revenge of the Mourne?

Post by Cari Wed 27 Jul - 10:58

Didn't he go into the world of fashion? I thoguht he'd given up being a teacher.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Thu 28 Jul - 1:21

akaredtop wrote:This sounds like rubbish to me. Someone trying to stick the boot into Galvin. That is really sad for the O Leary family but I don't think Noel or Paul need motivation to get stuck into each other.

I heard the same story about 2 other players, I can't even remember who. It's just one of these stories that the more it gets told, the truer it gets. I'd say there is nothing at all in it.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu 28 Jul - 7:26

Anyway, I'm off to DUBSVILLE!!!! "See" you all soon Very Happy

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 28 Jul - 10:31

Cari,you better go to a game!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu 28 Jul - 10:35

raspberry Tell Eoin to invite me then!

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 28 Jul - 10:38

Get Mickado to sort out tickets for you,you could probably even get them on the day if you wanted. This will help.

http://www.gaa.ie/tickets-and-merchandise/tickets/

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by RebelBhoy Thu 28 Jul - 15:27

take a stroll up to the shop alongside the big tree. tickets galore.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4