The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD

+3
ADMIN
theundisputedY2D2
David Tails
7 posters

Go down

Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD Empty Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD

Post by David Tails Thu 17 Mar 2011, 8:59 am

Impact 3/31:

*We open up with Mr. Anderson dragging down Earl Hebner to the ring and demanding to know why he was DQ'd last week, giving Rob Van Dam the win. Anderson demands the decision be reversed and Hebner refuses, calling Anderson an a**hole. Anderson lays out Hebner. Brian Hebner hits the ring then Sting comes out, saying you don't pick on the referees. He and Anderson began brawling. Rob Van Dam's music hits and he comes out, saying he doesn't want the win that way and asks Hebner to add Anderson to the Lockdown main event. Hebner says he cannot. Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan come out and announce it will indeed be a Three-Way at Lockdown.

Bischoff announces Sting & Anderson & RVD vs Ric Flair's team of Abyss & Matt Hardy & Bully Ray tonight in a Steel Cage, saying the network wants ratings, so he will give it to them.

Sting and Anderson start brawling again but are held apart.

*Scott Steiner defeated Jesse Neal. Orlando Jordan and Eric Young were doing commentary. Doug Williams and Magnus attacked them after.

*Max Buck defeated Jeremy Buck.

*Winter defeated Velvet Sky. Angelina Love came out during the match and left with Winter.

*Ken Anderson called out Sting so he could apologize but slapped him instead. They brawled into the crowd. Abyss, Hardy and Ray attacked them but RVD made the save.

*Kurt Angle calls out Jeff Jarrett saying he's not waiting for Lockdown. Jarrett sends out Rob Terry, who Angle beats. Angle chases Jarrett out.

*In a Steel Cage, Abyss & Matt Hardy & Bully Ray defeated Sting & Anderson & RVD. Sting attacked Anderson on the stage while he was doing his introduction. That left him laid out on the stage and a 3 on 2 situation. Anderson acted as if he didn't want to get in the cage until Hulk Hogan makes Anderson get in. Anderson shoved RVD off the top, setting up Bully Ray's pin. Anderson walked out.

The heels keep beating on RVD and Sting. Fortune hits the ring. Immortal hits the ring. Flair locks the cage and the babyfaces are getting massacred. Christopher Daniels hit the ring from the crowd and hit a flip from the top of the cage, wiping out Immortal. The babyfaces regroup and run off Immortal. Big reaction for Daniels' return.

Full Story : PWInsider - Click Here

Chris Daniels is back. I think I might actually mark out when I watch this!

Oh and on a lesser note...Abyss is back.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD Empty Re: Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:16 am

So it sounds like Anderson is a full blown heel now? Wouldn't be surprised if he takes Hardy's place as the main wrestler in Immortal. Yeah cos that makes sense.

YEAH! CHRISTOPHER DANIELS IS BACK! WOOHOO!

He'll be released in 3 weeks because they won't have a clue what to do with him.

In those 3 weeks he'll team with AJ Styles, they'll talk about how they're bestest buddies in the whole world who named their kids after each other, Daniels will then turn on AJ, saying he was never his friend and he's better than him & he's got a bigger collection of Golden Pogs. Samoa Joe will get involved, all 3 will have a stonking match that everyone will be raving about and TNA will brag about it being the start of a new era for the company, then by the next Impact Daniels will have been released, Styles will turn heel, face then heel again and Joe will be feuding with Brooke Hogan, who'll beat him. The main event will be Hogan talking about how Immortal is like AIDS, and at the same time Ric Flair will be bleeding in the corner.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD Empty Re: Major TNA SPOILERS That will ROCK THE WORLD

Post by David Tails Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:24 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:He'll be released in 3 weeks because they won't have a clue what to do with him.

In those 3 weeks he'll team with AJ Styles, they'll talk about how they're bestest buddies in the whole world who named their kids after each other, Daniels will then turn on AJ, saying he was never his friend and he's better than him & he's got a bigger collection of Golden Pogs. Samoa Joe will get involved, all 3 will have a stonking match that everyone will be raving about and TNA will brag about it being the start of a new era for the company, then by the next Impact Daniels will have been released, Styles will turn heel, face then heel again and Joe will be feuding with Brooke Hogan, who'll beat him. The main event will be Hogan talking about how Immortal is like AIDS, and at the same time Ric Flair will be bleeding in the corner.

Y2...I love your summaries of TNA and WWE. Absolutely top class Hug

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 17 Mar 2011, 9:58 am

That sums up TNA in a nutshell Y2D2.

Owning diamonds yet wearing QVC.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:19 am

I actually am excited about the return of Daniels.

He should never have been let go in the first place. TNA have a chance to kick on and do something here. Drop some of the old timers and concentrate on their own talent. I doubt they will though.

Is this just a token gesture to admit the screw up with Hardy? They are probably thinking "The fans are calling for our heads after this Hardygate...lets get back a fan favourite to take some of the heat off".

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:26 am

Sorry for my stupidity but isn't or wasn't Christopher Daniels in ROH recently!?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:27 am

Yes he was Miky.

He went there after getting punted from TNA. I believe he was just doing independant bookings with them though.

So it is possible that he is back with TNA full time.

He better be.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:29 am

Oh i see, because i'm sure i had seen him in ROH programming a few weeks ago thats all, he sounded pretty good on the mic, unfortunately i haven't seen him in ring.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:33 am

It definitely looks as if they're trying to mend broken bridges DT, but I wouldn't call it an admission that they ballsed up with Jeff Hardy. The fact that this week on Impact they covered up Hardy's situation with a thrown away "He couldn't hang with Immortal" line makes me believe that the guys in charge aren't taking any responsibility whatsoever for the Turning Point farce.

If they really wanted to make up for it they'd have broken character and said "Jeff Hardy was messed up, we sent him out when we shouldn't have and for that we apologise to the fans and to Sting. It was a bad call on our part and it will NEVER happen again". Then you get on with the show. Instead, TNA have a special offer on their website where PPV customers get something like 3 months membership free and signed photos of Dixie Carter, Jeremy Borash, the Nasty Boys and Gail Kim. And on TV they carry on like nothing happened, with Hogan cutting promos likening Immortal to a natural disaster (no, not John Tenta or Fred Ottman!).

Daniels is a great performer. I don't think he's World champion calibre - there's just something missing - but he can do a job in the upper mid-card no doubt about it. But TNA have mis-used him in the past and I don't think they've learned their lessons since he was released previously. Hope I'm wrong on that one though.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:35 am

Daniels is a top class wrestler and ideally suited to a long X Division run (as he has in the past).

He is not big enough to be a credible Heavyweight champ. He is better when playing the heel though.

As for Y2D2s suggestion of coming out and breaking Kayfabe.

Has this ever been done on a major wrestling show? (genuine question)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:38 am

He's top class in the ring too. To be hoenst, 2 of my favourite matches would be the AJ Styles Vs Samoa Joe Vs Chris Daniels matches.

If I can find working links to videos for them I will add them in later.

Oh I don't doubt you there Y2. If they were trying to make amends it would mean that they actually know what they are doing. It's pretty obvious to all that they are just rolling over the topic of Hardy and pretending that it didn't happen. That is the wrong way to go. Perhaps they should publicly humiliate him by stating what you said. Try and shock him in to realising that he can't carry on that way.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:45 am

Hobo wrote:As for Y2D2s suggestion of coming out and breaking Kayfabe.

Not sure if it's ever been done in a major organisation to be honest, the only time I can think of them doing something remotely like it is if someone has died.

I remember Paul Heyman used to do it in the original ECW, for example when Sabu no showed an event he went out to the ring and told the fans "Sabu won't be here, he had a better money offer in Japan and decided to go there instead without giving us any prior warning".

I guess it would seem pretty daunting to go out there and say what I suggested. How do you think the fans in attendance (and the millions watching at home Smile) would react of they actually did it?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:50 am

How about the whole Bewah affair on WWE?

Couldn't you class the reappearance of the supposedly dead VKM and the backtracking from the E as breaking Kayfabe?

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:57 am

Yeah that's a definite case of it DT.

I suppose the problem with the Hardy situation is can you actually go out on TV and say he was off his face? That's probably a lawsuit waiting to happen. Maybe if you were to say he was in 'no condition to perform' you're not actually pinning anything on him (although everyone would know what you were on about) whilst still letting fans know that he shouldn't have been out there.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:01 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Daniels is a great performer. I don't think he's World champion calibre - there's just something missing - but he can do a job in the upper mid-card no doubt about it. But TNA have mis-used him in the past and I don't think they've learned their lessons since he was released previously. Hope I'm wrong on that one though.

I respectfully disagree. I think its a shame Daniels has never had a world title run. Daniels is on a par with AJ Styles - he is acrobatic, a good technical wrestler, has proven himself numerous times as a main eventer and I would argue is better on the mic than AJ. So if AJ a former X-Division champion can be a multiple time world champion why not Daniels? His run in ROH last year was fantastic, he had some excellent matches and proved he could work the ROH style.

I agree with you about misusing him, TNA don't really seem to move forward in a booking respect and I think Daniels will quickly become disillusioned again. Neither Joe nor Morgan are where they should be in the company, which is a travesty and I think Daniels will inevitably fall into a dead end feud with someone in the X Division. He doesn't need to win the X Division title again, he's been there and done that. I have my doubts about Daniels going any higher in his career. He deserves at least one world title run, however I think with the plethora of ex WWE/WCW talent they will take his spot and others like him for the forseeable future.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:02 am

I just watched the Challenge broadcast and have a theory of what actually went down with the ending.

The thing that made no sense to me, originally, is why Eric made it a no DQ match, other than to just eat up a little air time and give instructions to Sting.

I dont actually think that is why it happened. This is my theory.

TNA management knew that Jeff couldnt carry a match and decided to help him by having a load of run ins etc. That is why Bischoff came out - to lay the foundation for the run ins being allowed.

That is also why, Jeff wasnt replaced with RVD and Anderson - they thought they would give the fans the stated main event and cover up with interference.

However, the ref then made the sign to say Jeff was more messed up than first thought. Bisch came out and obviously gave them both instructions off mic, without changing the gist of what they had prepared beforehand about the no DQ.

No the final part of my theory was that the message that Bisch gave was that it would be a quick match but Sting was so annoyed, he finished it himself immediately. I think he was so annoyed with the TSHIRT throwing thing that he just ended it.

Whichever way the end came about, I have no doubt that TNA management made the decision to let Hardy go out there, with the premise that his state would be covered up by the run ins.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:09 am

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Hobo wrote:As for Y2D2s suggestion of coming out and breaking Kayfabe.

Not sure if it's ever been done in a major organisation to be honest, the only time I can think of them doing something remotely like it is if someone has died.

I remember Paul Heyman used to do it in the original ECW, for example when Sabu no showed an event he went out to the ring and told the fans "Sabu won't be here, he had a better money offer in Japan and decided to go there instead without giving us any prior warning".

I guess it would seem pretty daunting to go out there and say what I suggested. How do you think the fans in attendance (and the millions watching at home Smile) would react of they actually did it?

Heyman also made Raven go to the ring and apologise to the fans about the crucifiction of The Sandman when Kurt Angle was at the event. There is an interesting video about it on Youtube where Raven admits he was annoyed at having to do it and tried to sound as insincere as possible.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:11 am

I watched it again last night on Challenge and I reckon you're not far off it there Hobo.

The ref clearly signals the x which results in Bischoffs appearance, he speaks first with Jeff and then briefly with Sting but afterwards then Jeff annoys Sting so Sting justs has enough.

On that note is it blood or face paint that's on Sting's leg as he gets up from the pin?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 17 Mar 2011, 11:54 am

Hobo - That sounds bob on to me thumbsup

Hero - It's Hardy's face paint.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down