The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

+13
FIFA Diva
Nay
The Special Juan
Afro
sodhat
Beer
Marky
Fernando
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
TwisT
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
nick_fury
17 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15 - Page 11 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

Post by nick_fury Tue 17 Jan 2012, 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Breaking News: Transfer controversy as FFA are asked to be more consistant. More to follow

Season 2 Gameweek 1 Results are up, please use link in the League Menu below

Voting
Nicks to Hero
Hero's to Viva
Vivas to Nick

Champions Cup & Europa Cup Voting to be done today, voting pages below:

Champions Cup Voting
Euro Cup Voting

Injuries will be drawn 2pm

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Bayer 04 Leverkusen King Beer Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 2 Done
Everton F.C Marky Mark
Juventus CricketFan Results Season 2: GW1 Done LawyersGW 2 Done
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 TSC Table Season 2CupWinners: Arsenal
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW2 due 20th JanSponsorsSeason 2 Available

Hero's League of Huzzahs and Danger______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D NadzFixturesSeason 2InjuriesGW 2 Done
Fiorentina Afro
S.S. Lazio Sodhat Results Season 2: GW1 Done LawyersGW 2 Done
Malaga CF TwisT
FC Porto Macclads (formerly Hero) Table Season 2CupStarts GW3
Tottenham F.C cherriesfan

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal FC Fernando Fixtures Season 2InjuriesGW 2 Done
S.L. Benfica YI Man
Liverpool F.C Flange Results Season 2: GW1 Done LawyersGW 2 Done
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury
Paris St Germain Nay Bother Table Season 2CupStarts GW3
Villarreal CF FootballCrazy

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup TP Reply & Negotiations
Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:28 am; edited 5 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15 - Page 11 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:41 pm

european votes are in from me.

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15 - Page 11 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 2, Page 15

Post by Afro Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:42 pm

nick_fury wrote:what do people this of Addidas branding Liverpool flops??

I didn't realise Adidas were so perceptive.

Liverpool do sell a lot of shirts, which is Liverpool's argument, but Adidas are after worldwide exposure and in that sense Liverpool aren't in the league of Real, barca and United. I agree with Adidas I think, that Liverpool are not living up to how highly they appear to rate their own brand image
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

cheers CF.

For the Utd fans, there's a live chat with Nani, Young and Carrick here: https://www.facebook.com/Betfair?sk=app_208195102528120&app_data=dlt&betfairlink=2

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm

Damn it, im not on Facebook, cant get it, ahhh.

Liverpool are not living up to how highly they appear to rate their own brand image
Also the T-Poopie Campaign supporting Suarez has damaged them. Doesnt matter if hes racist or not, the fact he was charged of it and Liverpool backed him wrecked their image around the world. Bad move from them IMO

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

nick_fury wrote:Damn it, im not on Facebook, cant get it, ahhh.

Liverpool are not living up to how highly they appear to rate their own brand image
Also the T-Poopie Campaign supporting Suarez has damaged them. Doesnt matter if hes racist or not, the fact he was charged of it and Liverpool backed him wrecked their image around the world. Bad move from them IMO

It's like when Tiger Woods was found out cheating, 99% he's sponsors dropped him and with Liverpool and the Suarez racism issue Adidas can't be seen to be condoning that kind of thing.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:49 pm

You can put forward questions to them so I'm hoping my question asking them what advice they would give to the younger players who are looking to break into the team but are being touted by other clubs?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:50 pm

nick_fury wrote:Damn it, im not on Facebook, cant get it, ahhh.

Can't think of any black sports stars that are sponsored by them off the top of my head. Is Asain Bolt? Anyway my point is, maybe the representatives of these sport stars have had a little word to the Adidas hierarchy.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:56 pm

TwisT wrote:Can't think of any black sports stars that are sponsored by them off the top of my head. Is Asain Bolt? Anyway my point is, maybe the representatives of these sport stars have had a little word to the Adidas hierarchy..

I doubt they'd have sway over a multi national company like Adidas. I think they have just realised that Liverpool aren't worth what they are asking to be paid. They'd need to show improvement - continuously - on the pitch before then.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 19 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

cup voting done

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:00 pm

has anyone esle ever eaten something huge and felt horriblly sick afterwards
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:01 pm

yes cherries,im sure everyone has lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:02 pm

cherriesfan wrote:has anyone esle ever eaten something huge and felt horriblly sick afterwards

I was very drunk....

And lonely...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:03 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:has anyone esle ever eaten something huge and felt horriblly sick afterwards

I was very drunk....

And lonely...

But you seemed so at ease with it.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:04 pm

I just had to walk past two burger vans with the smell wafting into my nostrils as I made my way in the cold up to the nearest shop to buy a salad.
Now thats willpower!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:06 pm

Cherries, how is your team coming on for Friday's battle of the "also rans"? I have my tactics down and ready. Just need some fine tuning.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm

my question asking them what advice they would give to the younger players who are looking to break into the team but are being touted by other clubs?
In the hope Ravel is looking on.

They'd need to show improvement - continuously - on the pitch before then.
Thats is true yes. I still feel the "Suarez Saga" has effected their global reputaion.

Also its rumours the J W Henry wanted an American firm so he basically asked for too much from Adidas so they backed out and he didnt have to axe them.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:12 pm

TwisT wrote:Cherries, how is your team coming on for Friday's battle of the "also rans"? I have my tactics down and ready. Just need some fine tuning.

fine
heskey pushing for a start, nene and costa are fitting in well, Ade hazed them in.........
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

cherriesfan wrote:
TwisT wrote:Cherries, how is your team coming on for Friday's battle of the "also rans"? I have my tactics down and ready. Just need some fine tuning.

fine
heskey pushing for a start, nene and costa are fitting in well, Ade hazed them in.........

Did he haze Heskey?

Now that would be a Kodak moment (if they weren't going bust).

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

heskey you know, how the frick he is in the league amazes me

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:15 pm

Heskey's a class player.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Heskey's a class player.
+1
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:18 pm

How about some Heskey facts?

His highest goal tally for a season was 22, plundered in 56 games in the 2000-01 season for Liverpool. He hasn't reached double figures in all competitions since 2004-05, when he hit a mighty 11 with Birmingham.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:18 pm

i am a celebrity.
my name is on a website
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:19 pm

Look at the strike rates of his partners. Being a striker is not all about kicking the ball in the net you know

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

i am a celebrity.
my name is on a website

Facebook dont make you a Celeb bruv...nor Twitter fam

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

yeah heskey will a monster!!!!!
emile will destroy u
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

south hants glass youth league hants cup, REFEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:21 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Look at the strike rates of his partners. Being a striker is not all about kicking the ball in the net you know

Hey, I didn't post all negative facts! And I agree that being a striker isn't all about putting the ball in the net...but it is kind of expected every now and then.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:22 pm

sodhat wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:

fine

Did he haze Heskey?

whopever can guess what sense harry redknapp dosnt posess win a night out with heskey
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:22 pm

When does voting close?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:22 pm

cherriesfan wrote:
sodhat wrote:
cherriesfan wrote:

fine

Did he haze Heskey?

whopever can guess what sense harry redknapp dosnt posess win a night out with heskey

Smell.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:23 pm

congrats, heskey will be round ur house at 8
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:25 pm

The strike rate of the partner rises because they have to work doubly hard to make up for his ineptitude!

Reminds me of the old joke...

Erikson's first day at Englands training camp and all is going well until he walks into the locker room to find a big steaming poopie on the tiles.

He storms up to all the players who are on the pitch.

Sven: Which one of you's s**t on the floor.

Heskey meekly pipes up: Me boss, but I'm not too bad in the air.

I'll get my coat

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:25 pm

Ravel Morrison has tweeted this 1 minute ago:
"Who ever keeps sayin don't move to m.city , m.city have never ones been in my mind and who every tells you I'm movin to the ignore them Smile"

Its fricking Barca then isnt it, ahhhhhh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:27 pm

nick create a poll
is heskey good
yes
no
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:27 pm

Laugh hes going to bum you

Last edited by nick_fury on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

cherriesfan wrote:nick create a poll
is heskey good
yes
no

Good is a bit subjective. Some might say yes because they love comical misses.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:29 pm

heskey is awful!

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:30 pm

You see... I won't win anything on here because you all like them pansy strikers who wouldn't last 5 mins in the English leagues.

I prefer to see a proper unit in action. Heskey is class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:31 pm

nick_fury wrote:

I've had The Brambler.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:32 pm

King Beer wrote:
nick_fury wrote:

I've had The Brambler.

Who hasn't?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:34 pm

Bramble and Heskey Erm
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:34 pm

sodhat wrote:
King Beer wrote:
nick_fury wrote:

I've had The Brambler.

Who hasn't?

Surely you mean 'Who's consented?'

Not me.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:35 pm

wernt they at wigan 2gether
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:35 pm

Electric Demon wrote:You see... I won't win anything on here because you all like them pansy strikers who wouldn't last 5 mins in the English leagues.

I prefer to see a proper unit in action. Heskey is class.

Pansy strikers?

I have Hulk! He's built like his diet consists purely of Greggs steak bakes!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:35 pm

cherriesfan wrote:nick create a poll
is heskey good
yes
no
No need to, its a NO hes SHIZZLE!!!

King Beer wrote:

nick_fury wrote:

I've had The Brambler.

Who hasn't?

No no no, its not you whos had the Brambler.........The Brambler has HAD you !!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

Moving on from the delightful chat on what the Bramble will do to you...

If you haven't voted yet on the Euro games please do so asap!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

King Beer wrote:
sodhat wrote:
King Beer wrote:
nick_fury wrote:

I've had The Brambler.

Who hasn't?

Not me.

I said no. But he said it was backwards day and no meant yes. So I said yes. I don't know where that leaves me from a legal standpoint.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:38 pm

sodhat wrote:

I said no. But he said it was backwards day and no meant yes. So I said yes. I don't know where that leaves me from a legal standpoint.

Shafted
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 19 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm

sodhat wrote:
King Beer wrote:
sodhat wrote:
King Beer wrote:
nick_fury wrote:

I've had The Brambler.

Who hasn't?

Not me.

You're literally......F***ed.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next