The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

+10
McLaren
SmithersJones
navyblueshorts
Lairdy
Sand
JAS
golfermartin
Nay
Fader
1GrumpyGolfer
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! - Page 4 Empty Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 14 May 2012, 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

I hereby declare the Summer Eclectic officially open.

Tell us your tales of joy, woe, banditry and debauchery here.

For rules, regs and entries:
https://www.606v2.com/t28821-2012-summer-eclectic-rules-regs-and-entry-list

Updated leaderboard as of September 4.

Moving into the final weeks of the eclectic comp, deadline is September 30 for those still to get rounds in

LEADERBOARD (September 4, 2012)

Score Rounds Name
-15 F Sand
-14 (7) Barragan
-12 (5) Fader
-11 F GolferMartin
-11 F SetupDeterminesTheMotion
-11 (7) Grumps
-11 (5) Raycastleunited
-10 F Davie
-10 F NavyBlueShorts
-10 (4) Hogie
-7 (4) Doc
-7 (4) OldShanker
-7 (3) JAS
-6 (4) Nay Bother

If you don't appear on the leaderboard it means one, or more, of a few things:

You haven't started yet Tumbleweed
You didn't submit your scores Doh
You haven't played enough to get into negative numbers Sorry

or
You played crap raspberry

Last edited by barragan on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Leaderboard September 4)

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Post by Nay Wed 15 Aug 2012, 8:56 pm

Hi Grumpy and all

Can i have round 5 on Sunday please

Nay

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Post by barragan Wed 22 Aug 2012, 1:36 pm

playing next round this evening grumps
cheers,b

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Wed 22 Aug 2012, 1:52 pm

Will play my last round tonight please Grumps.
Hope to get round before its dark....

Cheers

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Thu 23 Aug 2012, 8:44 am

Sand wrote:Will play my last round tonight please Grumps.
Hope to get round before its dark....

Cheers

Just got round and no more.... Absolutely gash but think i improved on one hole so worthwhile outing.

Thanks for running it Grumps.

PM sent.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Thu 23 Aug 2012, 9:13 am

no improvement last night. not striking the ball particularly well, and had an attack of the fluffs and even a double hit on one chip... played well on the back nine other than dumping my 6iron from the rough into the water on the last, a double when par would have been level handicap... furious still, another buffer zone round - and hopefully better to come on saturday - our Club championship qualifier. if only i could convert those fluffed shots to a pitch and two putts (surely not asking much Crying or Very sad )... i'd have been 4 shots better

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 24 Aug 2012, 6:36 pm

Round 4 for me tomorrow Grumps (assuming I manage to dodge potential thunderstorms).

Then it's Club Champs on Sunday so that'll be rounds 5 & 6 (I assume we can submit 2 in one day)

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:09 pm

You'll be a busy little bee then JAS. Two rounds in one day is fine. Good luck in the Club Champs, Grumps

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:22 am

Playing this morning Grumps and Tuesday evening.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sat 25 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

Club champs R1 today - best medal round for me in 2012 by some distance. Tightened up a bit over the last 5 holes but holed some great knee knockers to finish +2 and well inside the qualifying cut off. Second round tomorrow - just top 32 from today with top 16 combined scores making the knockouts. More of the same tomorrow hopefully - i'll include that as my final round of the eclectic (instead of Tuesday).
Cheers Grumps
Scores: 533744443, 344534554 : birdies on 3, 8 & 9 - can't remember if I've already got any of them.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Sat 25 Aug 2012, 8:32 pm

Who's leading Grumps?

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Sat 25 Aug 2012, 9:34 pm

Not a great day for me, shot 80 with only the 1 birdie, Hope I got all of the rubbish out of the way today. Will forward the card along with the other 2 tomorrow evening Grumps.

Nice to save your best for the big one Barragan, hope I can do the same tomorrow.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

It went a bit quiet for a week or so Sand. Now we've had a few more rounds in so once I get everything from this weekend I'll post an updated leaderboard early in the week.

Last edited by 1GrumpyGolfer on Sun 26 Aug 2012, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sun 26 Aug 2012, 6:50 am

Thanks Jas. I qualified 8th in the end so need to drop no more than 8 places today to make the knockouts. I feel like I've overachieved to get this far so nothing to lose today really. Hope you play well.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sun 26 Aug 2012, 4:24 pm

+4 today with a real messy spell from 9 - 14 (5 bogies in six holes) . Held it together in the end and qualified in the top 8 for the knockouts !! Key was again the putter - holed 5 putts from 15 - 25 feet.

Scores for eclectic : 444633455, 454543355
Birdies on 1,5,15 &16 - think I've already got all those.
handicap cut to 5, so looks like I'll be ' adding ' a stroke to my eclectic total with my final round.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Tue 04 Sep 2012, 2:00 pm

Updated leaderboard as of September 4

Some suspiciously low rounds starting to be submitted....

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Wed 05 Sep 2012, 8:55 am

hi grumps - i've played my 8 rounds - you may have missed either my 5 / 6th round as i didn't improve my score on either occasion. i'll send you a pm.

looks like my chance of going one better than the winter edition have already been wiped out by sand and my handicap cut in my final round Cry

thanks for your efforts again grumps - much appreciated Tell us about your Summer Eclectic game today...DECLARE YOUR SCORES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! - Page 4 3559488474

good luck to all those still in the mix!

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Wed 05 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

Missed round 5 B, thanks for the honesty. Looks like you could be in the bridesmaid position, again Laugh

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Wed 05 Sep 2012, 5:05 pm

any chance you could set up a ranking system for westwoods like me... or maybe a scratch prize Very Happy i'll take anything Laugh

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

Nice top spot Very Happy

Anyone close by, feel free to pack your sticks away for the winter...

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 15 Sep 2012, 7:34 am

Put me down for round 6 today please

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 24 Sep 2012, 9:12 pm

Into the final week now, last rounds to be played by September 30.

My final round this weekend.

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 25 Sep 2012, 7:58 pm

Hey Grumpy

Did you get my round 6 scores?

Weather dependent will try t get round 7 in at the weekend

Cheers

Na

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:02 pm

NB, yes mate, I got them. Haven't done anything with 'em yet Wink but I got 'em

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 25 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

that's cool ha ha

Cheers

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:17 am

Final day today

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:20 am

No improvement for me.

Still hopefully beat my winter attempt.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Thu 04 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

For all those still to submit scores please do so by Sunday morning. I'd like to collate the final scores and post the winner on Monday.

Thanks, Grumps

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:53 pm

Who won?

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:18 pm

Handicap reduction committee is still in session .

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:23 pm

Don't rush him!

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Tue 16 Oct 2012, 12:32 am

Sorry still trying to find the time to put it all together. Will have it done in a few days

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4